Bitcoin Forum
August 28, 2024, 08:52:56 PM *
News: All versions of Windows are affected by a critical security bug; make sure you update.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why should people invest in bitcoin?  (Read 8998 times)
Henry27

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:47:47 AM

The reason is very simple. That's profit. Maybe you don't need to use Bitcoin for daily payment because it is unpopular. But, look at the profit it can give to you. It's a kind of asset.
camsss

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:59:41 AM

I would really recommend to invest in bitcoin. It is because as you can see nowadays, the value of bitcoin is really increasing day by day. There are times that it is decreasing but after that it will again increase. So it is really not stable. But I can say that it is worth the risk.

Genosx

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:54:07 PM

The best reason behind why should people invest in bitcoin is the company of bitcoin will provides you options to earn money and make your life more convenient than before.
Bitcoin secures your future which they will help you to achieve all of your dreams in life no matter how hard it is.
loof99

Activity: 524
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:03:38 PM

People are bored to wait, they are investors of stocks, properties and so on, then they switch the investment to bitcoin and prove profitable in a short time. so profit factor is the most important thing why people invest in bitcoin.

I agree on you most people who are in the stock market are getting fed up on their investment there, Investment in stock exchanges takes too long and you only get a small profit from it and you are prone to lose all of your investment once the stock market crash again. While in bitcoin and other cryptocurrency is far more faster and have higher chance to double or triple your investment in just a couple of days or month but it has a downside too once it dumps its price all of your precious investment will go down as well.
p2pFuture2

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:06:46 PM

As bitcoin is a trustworthy matter, so people can trust it and can invest here.
pusa aso

Activity: 207

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:05:45 AM

The question is simple; Why should people invest on bitcoin?

State your reasons, and advantages of investing on bitcoins today.

I know there are a lot of newcomers that are coming into the bitcoin community everyday.

I want us discuss it here, so that we may help them understand what is bitcoin and how important its to invest on bitcoin.

Share your ideas, and thoughts below.
[/
they invest in bitcoin because they know that there money will be secured.and if they earn a lot of bitcoin then there money will be double if they have patience for waiting.
rivercorei

Activity: 44

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:14:32 AM

People should invest in Bitcoin because it is the best investment asset till now.As the price is increasing at a very fast rate so it will provide us with very huge profits in a short period of time. there is still room for growth for Bitcoin. if you invest now then 5 years from now, most probably your capital will be 5 times more than its current price now.
dantheman666

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:15:28 AM

The main reason for people invest to bitcoin is because of its high price. People get lured in with big money they can make with bitcoin.
Dani33

Activity: 128

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:17:39 AM

People should invest in bitcoin because this is a good moment for invest, the price is not too high and it will rise when many big companies will start to accept it as payment, further day by day will become ever more famous and the price will high then the best moment for invest i think is now

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
sarmrakib

Activity: 1313
Merit: 101

Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:59:07 AM

Bitcoin is a great innovation of modern world. Cryptocurrency is a great platform for us. In few years ago there is a few kind of investing of bitcoin just like holding and using as  transactions.  But nowadays we just found a lot of coin made as the act of btc. And cryptocurrency is a great platform for us to earn bitcoin a lot. Investment in btc is always a good sign As you been seen it never lost on the sea ever. On the other hand if you want to do trade in different platform to earn btc you should need to invest bitcoin to exchange it. So they could be the best reason to invest bitcoin for trading. On the other hand who just invested earlier in bitcoin and did hold it they are become profited.  So that bitcoin is a great coin which are able to make our life.  Even a holder can get profited why not the other investor. Nowadays they are lot of investor has come to invest on bitcoin. So I just want to say bitcoin investment is the only technological investment where you never find loss if you tactically well in knowledge.

blackpete

Activity: 66

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:21:09 AM

People should invest in Bitcoin because we can see its big potential and benefits to people. There's even a news that bitcoin was already legalized in some countries which I believe, one day it will be also recognizable worldwide. Another reason is that bitcoin is volatile. Every month, its value increases, it may go down but still continuously rising which is great. I think it will be our future currency. So better invest as early as today.
Adv Tahmina

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:41:25 AM

Bitcoin is the first and most recognized digital currency.People invest in bitcoin because it's  easy to invest.Bitcoin investment is much profitable.It is reliable and promising coin rather than others.It has the power to make them financially stable.Bitcoin price still increasing probably everyone will  make investment.They did not regret the fact that they invest with it.
Bancia3210

Activity: 41

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:20:03 PM

people should invest in bitcoins because its high profit, and also it is easy site to invest then other site,and also people are investing because it will give you a high profit and every day your money will give you a good result,i think it will be our future currency,and it will goes up every day.so this is the happy moment for every investor,so i think if some one invest in it it will go today,because it will give you a good profit ... 
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:37:52 PM

Investing is the best option to earn passive income and the safest way to secure all your investment free from all kinds of risk and I think that is the reason why many people in the whole world start to invest in the company of bitcoin. BItcoin will provide the best service in order to achieve your dreams and to have a bright future.
halenephthys

Activity: 98
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:33:12 PM

Investments are the same when it comes to taking it risk. You have to risk what you can afford to lose, to somehow gain more. But different investments have different advantages. Today, it is better to invest in bitcoin. Bitcoin, a worldwide cryptocurrency, has gained the attention of many as it shoot up in value. Many people invest here now. Furthermore, bitcoin have lots of advantages such as: it is decentralized, it is easy to use, very convenient for users, low cost making, etc.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   NTOK   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION (https://ntok.io)
Rosilito

Activity: 658
Merit: 274

Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:42:32 PM

Definitely for a purpose of earning money. But it would be to way too risky to invest. Well, they should invest it with a prior study or analyzation to a group they would invest with, because scammers are everywhere and it is too easy scam in the internet because it does not even need a real information and at the sametime this is not a face to face talk stuffs. So if you lose all of your money then definitely it is all because of your fault. I suggest that you should mine bitcoin instead of investing it. Or the other thing is, do a job like this, we only advertise a specific company and then earn bitcoin without even putting out a big amount first before earning.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:57:23 PM

The simple reason is the best ROI Bitcoin offers in least time with least risk. Now, best ROI because Bitcoin has given approx 350% profit this year since January, least time because its been just 8 months only(I doubt any other investment asset has to offer such returns in such less time) and least risk because Bitcoin has always been in uptrend year after year with some short term ups and downs. If person shows some patience with Bitcoin, he can never go wrong with investing in bitcoin.
Yes i strongly agree on that because if we really put basis about the price of bitcoin we can really have  many oportunity due to the  unstable price which lead as to great profit on buy and selling process of gaining.I believe that we only have to do things with great patience in order for us to gain in bitcoin.We see that the price of bitcoin really gives  as a huge profit because it really built a great opportunity.
s.mahmood

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 03:51:39 PM

The investment of bitcoin is very easy than another invvestment. It is an on line system where the author invest his capital easily and earn mony without any risk. If a lot of person invest in bitcoin, the value  of bitcoin will high and you will get more profit. So every body should invest in bitcoin.
Star_Bucks

Activity: 263
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:54:25 PM
Merited by magmar (2), Kuya Kim (1)

I know there are a lot of newcomers that are coming into the bitcoin community everyday.

I want us discuss it here, so that we may help them understand what is bitcoin and how important its to invest on bitcoin.

The value of bitcoin has been rising a lot these days so missing the chance to invest will surely end up to a great regret. There are a lot of people already who are going crazy about investing in bitcoin because they know that there's a very big profit waiting. You should not waste time anymore instead you should start investing right away because time is money here so stop wasting it.
Spontebob

Activity: 418
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:56:48 PM

Bitcoin is expected to be the future world currency to be used by everyone so it would be a great advantage if you are going to invest in bitcoin as soon as you can. As the transition goes by, you will not have a hard time anymore unlike those people who are only going to start using bitcoin. It is being smart if you are going to stary investing in bitcon while you are still young.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: