Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:13:05 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why should people invest in bitcoin?  (Read 8984 times)
johnnythunder

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:04:17 PM

Since Bitcoin is the best and put stock in coin on advertise trade, and furthermore, is an advantage for contribute for a drawn out stretch of time and working superbly with a sufficient secured with Blockchain people group. Bitcoin is a main among the other coin, with a quick impact with an appeal and provided. contribute on bitcoin and you can never free, you make more benefit on returns.
Axecelzon081218

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:58:24 PM

It can be another source of income and can be used as another payment method. It naturally has risk on using on it because there's a high chance of getting broke/scam/laundered in the cryptocurrency world.
Voco Coin
Copper Member

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 12:42:35 AM

Don't only think bitcoin for investment. It's much more than that, people use it for different purposes like for transferring money, payments, investing like in share market to earn profit etc.

Argie021213

Activity: 48

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:52:19 AM

Investing is something that every person needs to learn. Thru investing, the rate of earning is much higher than putting your money in a bank account. So if you want to achieved a better financial status you should start investing in bitcoins. Because of its demand in the market it has dominated alot of countries and has given a better opportunity for people to make their money grow.
CryptoSmile

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:04:58 AM

The question is simple; Why should people invest on bitcoin?

State your reasons, and advantages of investing on bitcoins today.

I know there are a lot of newcomers that coming in to the bitcoin community everyday.

I want us discuss it here, so that we may help them understand what is bitcoin and how important its to invest on bitcoin.

Discuss your ideas, and thoughts below.

This topic has been started in another thread, though, people like to invest on bitcoin because bitcoin is really volatile. It changes it's price every single minute which can give you a quick results of your investment. Also, they are hearing a lot of people being a millionaire because of bitcoin the reason they like to invest more.
That is really the main reasons why people invest in bitcoin today. Bitcoin price is very volatile.It means price may drop or fall and go up strongly in a few minutes. At this condition, people or investors can use  this opportunity to take great profit. All people accept that investment motive is creating profit as mush as possible. I reality there is a lot people has been a millionaire in a short time after joining bitcoin.
unsquidly

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:01:43 AM

People should invest in bitcoins so that we can (all together) take the advantage to earn and to receive its benefits. If more and more people decided to use bitcoins for their own good, the price will surely rise and the earning opportunity will rise. We can only see this once in a lifetime opportunity so why not take a risk and put a faith with the future currency
dhka

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:05:24 AM

People invest in bitcoin because of its amazing value.the huge profit you receive when you invest.

Only if you know what you are doing, if not you have to be ready to lose your money Grin
Not only in bitcoin btw, all othet things need sufficient knowledge in order to make the most of it

daddypastes

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:22:22 AM

I know there are a lot of newcomers that coming in to the bitcoin community everyday.

I want us discuss it here, so that we may help them understand what is bitcoin and how important its to invest on bitcoin.

people invest in bitcoin for a reason that bitcoin well be changes our community or rather say our life....when i first incounter bitcoin i never think or maybe i have no plan to be a part of it....but when i have heard some of my friend that they be a member and they be a rich because of investing in bitcoin so its better to invest in bitcoin because it can usefull and it helpfull to all of member....
Ekimzjames20

Activity: 348

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:52:32 AM

people invest in bitcoin for a reason that bitcoin well be changes our community or rather say our life....when i first incounter bitcoin i never think or maybe i have no plan to be a part of it....but when i have heard some of my friend that they be a member and they be a rich because of investing in bitcoin so its better to invest in bitcoin because it can usefull and it helpfull to all of member....

Because many people believe that bitcoin is the answer of their needs in life. Because of the benefits that bitcoin brings their members. They can earn money with less time and less effort. Just be patient and do your job with love.
NJB18

Activity: 663
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:01:10 AM

It is smart to invest in bitcoin because it is believed by many as future money. Bitcoin transactions are final and recorded in the blockchain and it cannot be subject for any changes. Bitcoin is still new so the future that this would become big is very high.
yurenchuang7125

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:06:23 AM

Someone had bitcoins and contrast the tulip bubble of 300 years ago, so I want to say any things by excessive attention, there will be a bubble, but in those days the tulip bubble today with the good name of the Dutch tulip kingdom; Then, the Internet bubble of that year, which also made today's Internet scale and most of the information flow in the world today, I even think that there is still a bubble in today's Internet; The bitcoin bubble had been broken twice in April and August, and this cycle of individuals felt that it would last for several years before finally settling on a price that most people would accept.

I would rather believe in a string of encrypted strings than believe in a bunch of bandits who churn out money, create inflation, and exploit people's work.
AlienSeeker

Activity: 360

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:26:24 AM

Investing in bitcoin is a great idea and if you want to have a great investment in the future. I think investing in bitcoin is good because the investment of bitcoin will raise and pump more in the future. But remember only that bitcoin’s value is volatile. We cannot know when will bitcoin pump or dump. Investing in bitcoin is a wise idea if you are business minded and if you want to grow your money but you need to know how to run your investment. Always be patience when it comes to investment in bitcoin.
bert20

Activity: 85

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:48:14 AM

Should people invest in bitcoin because it's the easiest to get big money . Many people have improved their lives and there was a lot of money. Its good to invest in bitcoin because the price is so big. Bitcoin is the way to get my future become brighter.
kiji

Activity: 41

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:58:30 AM

The question is simple; Why should people invest in bitcoin?

State your reasons, and advantages of investing in bitcoins today.

I know there are a lot of newcomers that are coming into the bitcoin community every day.

I want us to discuss it here, so that we may help them understand what is bitcoin and how important its to invest in bitcoin.

Share your ideas, and thoughts below.
They should invest into bitcoin because bitcoin and blockchain technology are the future. Why wouldn't you invest in something that will is still at the beginning and will rise in few years ?
Also you have to diversify your investments. You can put some money in bank accounts if you want, in some stocks, gold etc... and in bitcoin/cryptos.
And more specifically in cryptos because there is a bigger potential and you can make better profits.
hardhouseinc

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 07:00:35 AM

You should invest in bitcoin because it is a good opportunity to make good profits and because this kind of technology is the future

▄▄▄▄
            ██████▄▄
            ██████████▄
            ████████████▄
       ▄▄███   ▀▀█████████▄
    ▄███████       ▀███████▌
  ▄█████████         ▀██████▌
 ▄██████████           ██████
▄███████████
████████████
████████████
████████████
▀███████████
 ▀██████████           ██████
  ▀█████████         ▄██████▌
    ▀███████       ▄███████▌
       ▀▀███   ▄▄█████████▀
            ████████████▀
            ██████████▀
            ██████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀
|
CRYPTOCIRCLEX
THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
|

██ ██
███████████▄
  ███   ▀▀███
  ███     ▐██
  ███    ▄███
  ██████████▄
  ███    ▀▀███
  ███      ▐██
  ███     ▄███
████████████▀
    ██ ██
    ▀▀ ▀▀
#Forum ANN

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█  ▀▀     █ ▀█▄
█  ▀▀▀▀   █   ▀█
█         ▀▀▀▀▀█
█      ███▄    █
█   ▄██  ▀██   █
█  ▐███        █
█  ▐███        █
█   ▀██  ▄██   █
█      ███▀  █ █
█          ▀▀▀ █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#Whitepaper

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
#Facebook 

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
#Twitter         

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
#Medium     

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ███████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#YouTube   

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

#Telegram
|
Jcabudx

Activity: 236
Merit: 39

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:21:32 AM

Coz bitcoin can doubled your money by investing.
claydeey

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:27:45 AM

If you think that earning money in Bitcoin is easy as 1 2 3 then you're definitely wrong. Like any investment, you must carefully study Bitcoin economics before you can take advantage of it while trading.

GIVING VALUE TO YOUR ONLINE VIDEOS                      DEVELOPED & TESTED PLATFORM ✔                 
( ( (   BUZZSHOW   ) ) )
                               whitepaper    facebook    twitter    youtube    telegram    |       JOIN TOKEN SALE     12th Feb 2018
rasmadisulaiman

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:48:03 AM

The question is simple; Why should people invest in bitcoin?

State your reasons, and advantages of investing in bitcoins today.

I know there are a lot of newcomers that are coming into the bitcoin community every day.

I want us to discuss it here, so that we may help them understand what is bitcoin and how important its to invest in bitcoin.

Share your ideas, and thoughts below.
I think people should invest in bitcoin because people who invest bitcoin can benefit in the future if the price of bitcoin each year the price rises. Simply put to profit.

⚫▶  BUILDERIUM   |▌  CREATING THE FUTURE YOU DESIRE, ONE BID AT A TIME
███ [   Token Sale Starts  ▶  July 23 th, 2018   ] █ █ [   JOIN AIRDROP   ] ███
▬▬▬▬▬    ●    Whitepaper    ●    Facebook    ●    Twitter    ●    Telegram    ●    ▬▬▬▬▬
kuncimobil

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:55:16 PM

people have to invest in bitcoin because bitcoin is a digital currency that has a fluctuating price and continues to grow at an ever-increasing price and will profitable
josegr4ham

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:59:30 PM

People should invest in bitcoin because it is a great opportunity to increase your profits with it. It is a future thing so don't miss your chance
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: