Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:36:11 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why should people invest in bitcoin?  (Read 8984 times)
Glutius

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:16:28 PM

My the reason - lifetime earnings. Bitcoin gives me the opportunity to make profitable earnings like nothing before.

Keeminakar

Activity: 299
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:27:13 PM

Probably, most people decide to invest in bitcoin because of the opportunity to get a good profit. That's my reason for investing, too. But also bitcoin attracts me as the newest technology.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Nuru

Activity: 117
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:41:04 PM

Simply because it value will increase alot in future
jackjones53

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:56:22 PM

The best thing about bitcoin is provides a instant and easy money for us. I think we should consider that thing as a blessing that we need to grab. Through bitcoin will be able to have a better life and there will be a bright future waiting for us through our investment in present.
VPoro

Activity: 201

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:10:19 PM

Bitcoin is a kind of special investment asset. if you can buy with BTC at low price right now and hold it for few months, you will earn big profit

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
marseille

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:35:02 PM

The price of bitcoin is too volatile and unpredictable and we don't know where it will land in future and for the same reason people have positive feeling that it will go very much high in future breaking all the past records and can make them rich in short term and that is why people are investing in bitcoins without any hesitation as everyone is too positive that bitcoin will not disappoint them in future.
Ahmed28

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:31:30 PM

to be honest i don't think there is an answer for your question . because no matter what reason you say ! you will not be able to convince a person . For me you invest that mean you gonna take the risk ! and always remember high risk could mean high profit
12tribes

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:38:08 PM

Investing in bitcoins is interesting and rewarding. It is a the alternative way to making payments and it offers a decentralised, anonymous way to making transactions.It is easier to handle compared to cash and it actually strengthens the term cashless taking it to the level of virtual. Bitcoin is the Gold of Crypto redefining our options to payment.

josephine85

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:45:32 PM

People should invest in Bitcoin because it is now another way of earning big profit if you just have made a right decision to hold it while the price is still low and wait for it to increase then sell it. Profit would be huge definitely.
Al Amin

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:15:54 PM

I invest in bitcoins because bitcoins have rapid fluctuations, which can make us rich quick because we can sell them at will. In addition I am also interested in blockchain technology that is the basis of the creation of bitcoin and cryptocurrency, decentralized, transparent, fast and secure.

yrreg ger

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:30:46 PM

The question is simple; Why should people invest in bitcoin?

State your reasons, and advantages of investing in bitcoins today.

I know there are a lot of newcomers that are coming into the bitcoin community every day.

I want us to discuss it here, so that we may help them understand what is bitcoin and how important its to invest in bitcoin.

Share your ideas, and thoughts below.

The temptation to earn big amount of money is the reason why people choose to involved in crypto world. Maybe it has hindraces in the beginning but if investing is your choice for sure the bitcoin is one key to earn huge profit in the future. Unlike to the other investment that has small profit and sometimes it is scam, instead of that, the bitcoin has opportunity to get huge profit in short period of time.
jerry3k5jamiso1

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:33:15 PM

BTC has a high profitability, you can become rich in just one night. That is the most attractive of the BTC and the Crypto market. But BTC is no longer the hottest coin on the market, prices are falling sharply. They are quite sensitive to the effects of the market. I think investing in other coins would be better.
DimensionsOfHell

Activity: 346

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:49:03 PM

Maybe in the presence of bitcoin can now be used by anyone in the search for income every time So if they are able to adapt well in making investments certainly do not close Possible for them to become successful people going forward.
biascoin

Activity: 108
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:51:13 PM

I know there are a lot of newcomers that are coming into the bitcoin community every day.

I want us to discuss it here, so that we may help them understand what is bitcoin and how important its to invest in bitcoin.

There is no reason, you are being indoctrinated by the "early adopters" so they can cash in money. There is a lot of propaganda.
miyong

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:01:28 PM

For me,  i will invest with bitcoin because i believe that it is my future. When i earn from crypto and save it,  by the time that i want to open a new business,  i will just cashout my income.  Grin

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
andylowe

Activity: 293

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:11:25 PM

I invest in bitcoins because bitcoins have rapid fluctuations, which can make us rich quick because we can sell them at will. In addition I am also interested in blockchain technology that is the basis of the creation of bitcoin and cryptocurrency, decentralized, transparent, fast and secure.
People invested in bitcoik because they all know that investing in bitcoin may let them gain much money for them to used in their future living. Yes, I also invested in bitcoin because it really do have a rapid fluctuation that helps many people to become rich with the help of their hardwork also.
burong1

Activity: 238

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:27:38 PM

Because it is not controlled by any banks or institutions. We control bitcoin perhaps China have the biggest slice of mine. But anyway it's simple and different way to invest without bureaucracy and its past have shown us that is worth as hell.
people are investing in bitcoin because they know in bitcoin they can get big profit they will earn more money, if you really want your money will grow faster you should invest it in a business that is sure win and sure that your money grow faster, and i think they invest in bitcoin because they know that their money will grow and they trust bitcoin.

lasttime99

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:20:16 AM

Why do people invest in bitcoin?
first  I find it very valuable
Second, it is the most convenient payment channel
Third, it is very safe, modern security technology
fndsr

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:31:12 AM

investing with bitcoin is an investment by utilizing technological developments and the development of the era for the growing era like this I think is important and necessary for investment with bitcoin, and the investors are benefiting from many of these investments

▄▄▄
               ▄▄███████▄▄
           ▄▄████▀▀   ▀▀████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄▄
   ▄▄████▀▀    ██       ██    ▀▀████▄▄
▄████▀▀        ███     ███        ▀▀████▄
███             ███   ███             ███
 ███             ███ ███             ███
  ███             █████             ███
   ███            ▐███▌            ███
    ███         ▄▄██▀██▄▄         ███
     ███      ▄████   ████▄      ███
      ███    ▐█  █▌   ▐█  █▌    ███
       ███    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ███
        █████████████████████████
DOC.
Tailor

▄█████▄
 ██▀   ▀██
▐█       █▌                    ▄▄▄█████████
 ██▄   ▄██                 ▄▄███████████▀▀
  ▀████████████▄▄       ▄███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▄ ▄█████████▀▀
               ▀██████████▀▀
               ▄██████████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀ ▀█████████▄▄
  ▄███████████▀▀        ▀███████████▄▄
 ██▀   ▀██                 ▀▀███████████▄▄
▐█       █▌                    ▀▀▀█████████
 ██▄   ▄██
  ▀█████▀
Unique self-customizing
smart legal contract platform

Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬
IEO: Jul 20th
signup01

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:19:24 AM

I think all the answers always answer the advantages of what is obtained with bitcoin, but we need to know bitcoin is an investment tool that uses advancement of time and technology in modern times as it is today maybe bitcoin is needed for investors who want to grow to follow the progress of technology
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: