Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:20:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why should people invest in bitcoin?  (Read 8984 times)
Terriblethingss

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:36:15 PM

People are investing in bitcoin for good returns.I think no one can deny the pump of it over the years and that is its biggest strength..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SkustaClee

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:39:06 PM

The question is simple; Why should people invest in bitcoin?

State your reasons, and advantages of investing in bitcoins today.

I know there are a lot of newcomers that are coming into the bitcoin community every day.

I want us to discuss it here, so that we may help them understand what is bitcoin and how important its to invest in bitcoin.

Share your ideas, and thoughts below.
Many people became aware to what bitcoin can do! There are many news that spread because of the high returns of the investors that are getting from bitcoin investment. There are now many people who attracted to the bitcoin because of the profitability of the bitcoin.
peterthegreat

Activity: 387
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:46:32 PM

How about the freedom to be the only owner of your money. And while being that also getting a nice return on your investment which you wont get any where else. Also you will be able to transfer your money to anyone instantly and anywhere in the world.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Waqas vicky

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:47:23 PM

The main reason why peoples invest in bitcoin is the probability of high profit/high return as compare to any other business.
the second reason is that they can easily send money to anyone anywhere in the world without any restrictions.
Suffoc8

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:54:00 PM

I know there are a lot of newcomers that are coming into the bitcoin community every day.

I want us to discuss it here, so that we may help them understand what is bitcoin and how important its to invest in bitcoin.

There are lots of reason for why should people invest in bitcoin, like it will give a higher profit, bitcoin have a lot of advantage than in fiat money. I think let us change the question, and the question must be Why should people must not invest in bitcoin? in that sense we will learn what is the disadvantages of it, and from that we can improve the bitcoin.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X          [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
poniMeXs

Activity: 190

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:56:12 PM

Bitcoin is the first and most recognized digital currency existing and through this it is highly sought for. Anyone who has bitcoin can easily invest with bitcoin simply deposit them to desire wallet address. Bitcoin investment is much profitable also. Any investors are so optimistic of what happen in the future, they simply grab opportunity that will bring them a great investment return. If bitcoin price still increasing probably everyone will make investment on it.   Grin Grin
hibiscus

Activity: 217

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:04:06 PM

Bitcoin is the first crypt o currency started to the year 2009 and because of its certain positive features  business people are attracted to it and they started to use bitcoin to their business transactions. They will be saving the huge processing charge and the transaction time. By studying the positive features of the bitcoin more soft ware people are first attracted to it and later computer oriented business and  common people are attracted to it and they find it is a good investment and  can make money out of it. Now a days more people are attracted to it for the investment.
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:16:25 PM

I belive market reaches stability. Historically, bitcoin has always experienced a rapid rise in value before entering a long phase where it falls in value very slowly until it reaches market stability.
Matildada

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:26:16 PM

Because bitcoin is profitable. People know that the price of bitcoin is unstable, and its price can change a lot at any time. People think they have good luck and ability to get the benefit from it, so they invest in bitcoins, but the fact is that only a small percentage of them get the benefit.
al.nechiporuk

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:29:05 PM

Someone can make money on this, someone is just interested. And somebody believes in blockchain technology and wants to be a part of the future.
yanlap

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:33:03 PM

people like to invest on bitcoin for the reason that bitcoin price is liable to change rapidly and unpredictable it also change every single minute which can give them a quick result of their investment.

Bitcoin does not change within seconds continuously but changes within seconds when Bitcoin starts jumping. People should think in investing in Bitcoin because it the future currency and everyone should take benefit from this easily. The reasons are many to invest in Bitcoin. It is easy to transact amount from one place to another place easily within seconds. It is easy to do payment and buy products. We have to spread and to encourage people to use this digital currency by starting communicating with them.
Sword555

Activity: 619
Merit: 251

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:21:38 AM

This is a great way to earn money. It is also very easy and profitable to invest using bitcoin. Anyone can do it. You just need to place it on the Internet purse. The bottom line is that you buy bitcoin for local currency, it is in your wallet and if its value grows rapidly, you make a profit.
vmklq

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:35:01 AM

Bitcoin investment is low, Bitcoin is a high-risk and high-return investment, I am willing to bear this risk, because its return is very attractive.
raihan09

Activity: 160

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:57:03 AM

Bitcoin is a good investment & It's give you big profit that you want. Nowadays bitcoin prices getting down so, it's right time to investment in bitcoin & earn big benefit.
CaptainKid

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:00:52 AM

I believe that there is no need to force anyone to invest in bitcoin. Each person must understand all the advantages, disadvantages and risks that will be encountered. But I certainly believe that bitcoin is a good investment, and the preservation of value for the future.
Veterock

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:37:31 AM

The reasons are simple: some people want to hide their dirty money, some people just want to make quick money, and some people just enthusiasts)
randyboy

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:43:43 AM

It's so simple that bitcoin is more important because of its value. people invest because of it, even bitcoin have a high risk. If bitcoin don't have value did you think that all people will have interest of it? NO! people will forsake it and it will ignored because bitcoin don't have value.
yourialfa

Activity: 339

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:47:51 AM

Why should people invest in bitcoin? the reason is easy. Bitcoin is currently very popular among its users and also big investors. The main reason is for the benefit of the future. They believe what happened to bitcoin last year gave a significant upsurge of surprises. And those who invest in bitcoin seek opportunities until the moment is repeated or even on a larger scale. Because investing in bitcoin has less risk than investing in altcoins and also definitely bitcoin will increase again in the future. They all believe it.
Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:48:14 AM

Each has its own reason for investment. Personally, I want to work for the future and I think that I will succeed. I'm not in a hurry to sell as some sell in a panic, it's better to wait and then receive a reward for your patience.
criptoKing

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:51:10 AM

People should invest in bitcoin because there are no other options. What else could bring such profit? Maybe someday we will lose their bitcoins, but until that time we'll have enough money to not regret it. Although I can not imagine how I will live without bitcoin.

Hello!
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: