Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 08:00:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 233 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] SOMA - The Social Marketplace  (Read 92774 times)
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:36:33 PM

Its looks like Pinterest? Right? What minimum raised funds for development product here?

Soma does not have any soft cap in its ICO as far as I know, because they are already backed up by venture funding from the earlier funding rounds.

hm... venture funding? Didnt hear about this.. How much they received from this investors?
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:37:05 PM

so thank you for your advises for the upload i hope it works

Here are the first screenshots of the alphaversion on ios imcurrently i a rush so ill post a quick review after going to the gym Wink

https://imgur.com/a/PMMel

Great 2 see some real screenshots of the application. It' still a very alpha version according to these pictures, but that's ok. The foundation seems to be made, now just some polishing and UX updates.
kraterion

Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:42:36 PM

Users will earn SCT for likes, followings and shares. What will they like follow and share? Online shops? Just don't understand

Just a guess, but I think it might be the other way around? ie. users earn SCT when other people link, follow, or share their products. Otherwise it will be very easy for an individual to just like/follow lots of things to earn SCT. It is still easy, the other way around, but less easy.

Indeed, they will like, share the stuff people are selling.
So if you are someone with a high rating and you like or share something from someone, people will trust this product and will buy it when you share it instead of someone new. You can compare it with Facebook x Steemit.

Will your rating on Soma be determined by your SCT balance, or is the rating mechanism separate from the tokens?
Rating system based only on balance would be just stupid because some whales would have the best rating out there Cheesy
I agree, the rating should be conducted according to relevance, the requests of people should be taken into account that to whom it is more interesting

so, how to make rating system better? track record? or trust point from other user?

I automatically assumed that some of track record / performance rating will be their solution.

i like it, so SOMA will read the track record and give the manager trust point.

If you have your way the actual currency of meritocracy will be trust points.

Then what is the point of SCT?

So you think that SCT will have no value at all? Interesting, wanna listen more opinion about this, in the beginning I was thinking that SCT = trust points, but if you guys say that SCT and trust points are not the same thing...

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
EllaPonchik

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

Dream of the Great

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:43:50 PM

Hey. I'm a member of the bounty. Update me please friends in facebook and twitter.

Friends-5000

My account in facebook - https://www.facebook.com/elvira.romancheva

number in the table223

my account on twitter - https://twitter.com/Your_the_mirror

Followers_2440

number in the table 516
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:44:26 PM

Here are the first screenshots of the alphaversion on ios imcurrently i a rush so ill post a quick review after going to the gym Wink

Thanks for screenshots mate.

Actually, the app is looking worse than I expected (my expectation can be high though). But still it is a start, and probably will much better till release.

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:50:00 PM

Hm.. screnshots looks nice. I like idea with geolocation. If I undestand correct, it shows where is location of seller from you?  Roll Eyes
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:53:01 PM

Its looks like Pinterest? Right? What minimum raised funds for development product here?

Soma does not have any soft cap in its ICO as far as I know, because they are already backed up by venture funding from the earlier funding rounds.

They already raised 14267ETH/120000ETH. Soma is a promising project and i think they will reach their hard cap.

Damn! You are right, that's a lot of money already, hard to tell if they rise the max cap with the fixed ratio. Hopefully yes.
they raise already a lot of money/eth i think/hope they will reach hard cap with some last minute whales...
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:15:46 PM

Hm.. screnshots looks nice. I like idea with geolocation. If I undestand correct, it shows where is location of seller from you?  Roll Eyes
As I understand it's something like Tinder for buying. This app will show you localization of product  Cheesy
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:22:26 PM

Soma is a platform that will be great for sellers but also for buyers. For exemple thanks to the social network buyers will be able more than ever to create customer loyalty which is a very important point in any business.

yes also soma will accept many payment methods like bitcoin ether and litecoin and Utrust payment etc. i think this project gonna on top. i am so excited because i am part of this project. me and my friend already in invested on Soma project.

What are the products that you can buy on the Social Marketplace?

Well that mostly depends what the community wants to sell. Its a marketplace for reselling things you don't need anymore.

Ok but in general everything could be sold there, right? Isn't it just like amazon in some sense?

Since individuals will be selling their stuff, i believe you will be able to sell anything there. Ok, for sure no illegal items but other stuff shouldn't be a problem to put everything on the platform.
It's really interesting how people try to find comparisons to this platform but nothing fits.

That can be a good sign. If it isn't comparable to something we know, it can be something innovative what a lot of people are unknowingly already waiting for.
New products are always good to be successful on the market. Best would be if they could add the good features of existing platforms and add some nice new features.

kraterion

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:14:44 PM

Actually, the app is looking worse than I expected (my expectation can be high though). But still it is a start, and probably will much better till release.

It's an alpha release mate what did you expect? It's looking good imo. Geolocation is good, if you want to buy a byke (because, why not?) I'm expecting to buy one near me

FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:17:24 PM

Thanks for sharing these images.
Great to see the app, hope there will be an Android version soon so I can test it myself.

SOMA is a great platform and will expand there userbase in no time.
Hope investors will join this crowdsale! Keep it up!
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:55:05 PM

It's an alpha release mate what did you expect? It's looking good imo. Geolocation is good, if you want to buy a byke (because, why not?) I'm expecting to buy one near me
This looks really solid! Imagine what they will be able to make when they could use funds from ICO  Cheesy
Drokzid

Activity: 931
Merit: 257

HAIL THE KING!

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 06:58:01 PM

Is there already a minimal viable product available for beta testing?

Or is there any option to apply for a beta testing in the future?

BTC IS KING!
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:59:01 PM

yeah, Interesting interface.. I think it will look decent after full development of the application, and after testing. looking forward to the version for android too
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:07:21 PM

Is there already a minimal viable product available for beta testing?

Or is there any option to apply for a beta testing in the future?

there's an alpha of the product available for testing, but it's just for IOS.

alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:07:40 PM

yeah, Interesting interface.. I think it will look decent after full development of the application, and after testing. looking forward to the version for android too

in my opinion the app is quite nice for a alpha version. BUT
i found out that the features are really circumstanced due to the fact that you cant connect it to facebook (the one screenshot with the facebook header)
the header says that you cant connect to facebook because the app is under development.
 but a thin which is nice is that whenever you open a item for sellin there is a picture of the geolocation underneath the pictures which makes it easy to think about shipping costs and so on if you by big items. i hope that there is a soon connection to facebook availible that i can keep you guys in touch
kraterion

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:25:49 PM

in my opinion the app is quite nice for a alpha version. BUT
i found out that the features are really circumstanced due to the fact that you cant connect it to facebook (the one screenshot with the facebook header)
the header says that you cant connect to facebook because the app is under development.
 but a thin which is nice is that whenever you open a item for sellin there is a picture of the geolocation underneath the pictures which makes it easy to think about shipping costs and so on if you by big items. i hope that there is a soon connection to facebook availible that i can keep you guys in touch

You think it's only for let you sign in with your facebook account or it will also share your friend list over Soma? There's a "normal" registration form or you can only sign in with facebook?

haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:31:53 PM

Currently, it's of course at the beginning simple but they will for sure add some graphics after that I think you will like it more!

tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:41:45 PM

Currently, it's of course at the beginning simple but they will for sure add some graphics after that I think you will like it more!

basic functions is good enough to shows progress. i am sure UX design  rest will come later.  SOMA team is doing great work.

matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:22:32 PM

basic functions is good enough to shows progress. i am sure UX design  rest will come later.  SOMA team is doing great work.

I agree with you, guys. Looks pretty solid for a start, interface is quite simple, but what else you need. It has the most important filters covered. Hope the android app is soon to come out.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 233 »
  Print  

Jump to: