Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:40:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: KnCMiner Openday Wednesday 5th & Monday 10th June  (Read 91298 times)
CoinHoarder
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 02:24:38 PM

Damn, I can't wait to start seeing results from the open day! Smiley I am hoping my decision not to sell my pre-order was a wise one.

I doubt there's much news that comes out of the open day.

It seems they have already released most information, the open day is just to give people a chance to go see that they are a real company, and that the youtube video was not faked.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheSwede75

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 02:25:08 PM

Hmm, There should be cheaper ASIC's by september I need to decide to buy or wait.

now i understand your endless braindead thinking outloud.. you just want to plug your sig links as much as possible

finally using the ignore button now.....

I think it's more related to him being all fogged up on weed all of the time. At least I certainly hope so. I wouldn't want to guess what it spells for humanity if he's like that sober.

Uhh I dont do drugs...

You don't do drugs, but you still buy Ripples?  Tongue
I kid, I kid.. Mostly..
Aggrophobia
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 02:26:00 PM

so someone with a smartphone could post good news :/
ironcross360

Activity: 140

Troll of the Fourth Reich.

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 02:26:31 PM

Hmm, There should be cheaper ASIC's by september I need to decide to buy or wait.

now i understand your endless braindead thinking outloud.. you just want to plug your sig links as much as possible

I think it's more related to him being all fogged up on weed all of the time. At least I certainly hope so. I wouldn't want to guess what it spells for humanity if he's like that sober.

Uhh I dont do drugs...

I kid, I kid.. Mostly..

Yeah I buy ripples. I buy your ripples.

Why are you just staring at this? Just send it! 1MHZjADM41ttjbPUiTPYWGYGm45XLf8ZeS
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 02:26:38 PM

Uhh I dont do drugs...

Good god. Let me start up my space ship. This planet is lost.
TheSwede75

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 02:27:16 PM

Damn, I can't wait to start seeing results from the open day! Smiley I am hoping my decision not to sell my pre-order was a wise one.

I doubt there's much news that comes out of the open day.

It seems they have already released most information, the open day is just to give people a chance to go see that they are a real company, and that the youtube video was not faked.

I have the same feeling. Though having a few people verify the prototype, maybe some schematics of Saturn/Jupiter and the overall "feel" of the company's intentions is quite important in my book.
TheSwede75

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 02:28:42 PM

Uhh I dont do drugs...

I kid, I kid.. Mostly..

Yeah I buy ripples. I buy your ripples.

I would sell you mine, but alas even despite several entries to giveaways here on bitcointalk and on ripple.com I am yet to receive a single one since Feb.
Bitcoinorama

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 02:29:41 PM

jonny, forget the gym for today. you have much more important things to do after visiting knc Wink

What could be more important than the gym?  Huh Does  he have a date with a well-bussomed beauty?

Dude I don not doubt Stockholm is full of busty beauties.

I've been there myself.

If I go next week, 50% will be down to KnC, even though that's the intended reason...Wink

Sweden's women are incredible, and very friendly.

Swedish guys are by nature quite introverted, most I know acknowledge that.

A fairly accurate description of Sweden Smiley though I would say that men aren't so much introvert as just not loud and abrasive. I hope you have a blast in Stockholm, you should pay a visit to the bars around Stureplan for an abundance of beautiful ladies. For restaurant bookings I suggest bookatable.com

Last time I partied in the spy bar with your apparent princess Madeleine, which I though was nonsense at the time!

Opera House on Sunday FTW (exchange women for win there Wink )

P.s. I expect a fair bit of info from the open day, Daggeteo has a list of about a weeks worth of questions. They'll be pulling an all nighter!!

Make my day! Say thanks if you found me helpful Smiley BTC Address --->
1487ThaKjezGA6SiE8fvGcxbgJJu6XWtZp
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 02:44:17 PM

Uhh I dont do drugs...

Will you sell me the design? And does it do FTL or do I have to rely on relativistic dilation to get there alive?  Grin
ironcross360

Troll of the Fourth Reich.

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 02:58:26 PM

Uhh I dont do drugs...

Will you sell me the design? And does it do FTL or do I have to rely on relativistic dilation to get there alive?  Grin
Ill sell you a working design. 50BTC. I do not guarantee it will fly and be safe( Im serious )

Why are you just staring at this? Just send it! 1MHZjADM41ttjbPUiTPYWGYGm45XLf8ZeS
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 03:02:16 PM

Uhh I dont do drugs...

Will you sell me the design? And does it do FTL or do I have to rely on relativistic dilation to get there alive?  Grin
Ill sell you a working design. 50BTC. I do not guarantee it will fly and be safe( Im serious )

I have a number of those designs. If you got FTL, I'm interested, subject to verification by a skeptical physicist. Hull design and life support I can do myself. I'm tongue in cheek, for the most part, but still telling the truth.
greyhawk

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 03:03:15 PM

Uhh I dont do drugs...

Will you sell me the design? And does it do FTL or do I have to rely on relativistic dilation to get there alive?  Grin

What's FTL? Another new coin? Man, those things pop up faster than light.
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 03:04:12 PM

Uhh I dont do drugs...

LMFAO!!!

I like you Tongue
Mylon

Mining FTW

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 03:07:31 PM

Uhh I dont do drugs...

+1

"All Your Base Are Belong To Us" by CATS
greyhawk

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 03:13:12 PM

A fairly accurate description of Sweden Smiley though I would say that men aren't so much introvert as just not loud and abrasive.

Yeah, that get's me every time. All Swedish guys I've met are incredibly nice to the point where it really clashes with my expectations (my expectations go Swedish -> Norse -> Asgard -> I AM THOR HEAR MY THUNDER).

I'm always: "Dude, shouldn't you be like "BRING ME A FLAGON OF MEAD AND THE HEAD OF MY ENEMIES" and they go "Nah. I'm good."
Bitcoinorama

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 03:28:48 PM

A fairly accurate description of Sweden Smiley though I would say that men aren't so much introvert as just not loud and abrasive.

Yeah, that get's me every time. All Swedish guys I've met are incredibly nice to the point where it really clashes with my expectations (my expectations go Swedish -> Norse -> Asgard -> I AM THOR HEAR MY THUNDER).

I'm always: "Dude, shouldn't you be like "BRING ME A FLAGON OF MEAD AND THE HEAD OF MY ENEMIES" and they go "Nah. I'm good."

There's their neighbour to the right as well, Finland...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzbxizbc0bQ

greyhawk

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 03:31:10 PM

Their's their neighbour to the right as well...

I don't know that many Finns. Is supernode-ism prevalent there? I wouldn't have thought so but then again I don't know many. There's Isokivi, but he seem pretty ok.
Bitcoinorama

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 03:33:19 PM

I don't know that many Finns. Is supernode-ism prevalent there? I wouldn't have thought so but then again I don't know many. There's Isokivi, but he seem pretty ok.

I think you saw that before I added the yotube link Grin

greyhawk

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 03:35:26 PM

I think you saw that before I added the yotube link Grin

No video here. I'll check later.
Aggrophobia
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 04:35:34 PM

no informations? -.-
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: