Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:18:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Baikal Giant X10  (Read 132854 times)
MiCoSa

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:09:22 AM
Last edit: December 26, 2017, 10:46:12 AM by MiCoSa

I paid what Baikal asked in BTC for first batch (1188$). 0.3BTC each. I don't even mention shipping expenses I paid in LTC. LTC raised 4-5 times in the meantime. Put customs expenses on top. And again: I was waiting for the unit for 3 months. Even if it can make 0.3BTC in a day, ROI would be more than 3 months. It will probably never make 0.3BTC. Not mentioning LTCs. Facepalm yourself in front of mirror, wake up and stop BS-ing about 2-3 weeks ROI.

So you complain, because BTC and LTC raised meanwhile? You should first decide if you want to mine or if you want to trade...

Would you also complain, when BTC and LTC has halfed their value since you paid the miners? I dont think so...

Anyway, the miner would make 0.3 Btc in about 1.5 months by todays stats. Still a good time for ROI. These stats may change, up or down, who knows. This is mining business... If you dont like it, you should only trade coins...

I complain about nonsense claims about "2-3 weeks ROI". And complaining about 2 months delay that shifted all calculations in red. One more nonsense is calculating 1.5 month ROI based only on todays (already yesterday) stats for unit that was paid 3 months ago. So in best (not possible) case ROI would be 4.5 months, not 1.5. I also trade coins. Yes, trading is much more green than "mining business".

If you are a person who always calculate the worth of everthing in BTC then, this mining business is not for you my friend, Just keep your BTC in your pocket and never spend them in your life. I have paid approx. 6.5 BTC for my X10 miners (At that time BTC  was way lower in USD about 7300 USD, and I bought these  for about 6300 USD each 1 week ago just to buy these Baikals X10). And you are crying about your 0.3 BTC. Until I read your post I was very happy that I had paid way less for these miners, now how can i sleep in night i should hang my self according to you. hahahahahhahahaha

I paid in BTC, how else should I calculate? And I paid 5.7 LTC for shipping 2 months upfront for only 2 pieces. I don't want to be the reason of Your hanging (over), but You should be little bit critical about Your past financial moves just not to make same errors again. For example, I'm not ordering Giant B.

I am not sure if you dont want to understand or if you can not. Anyway, i dont like the aggressive way you are talking to people that tries to tell you, that you are talking bullshit and that you obviously are not made for mining business. I paid 1399$ per device, and my ROI was 2-3weeks after i got the devices. It is 6-7 weeks when i use the payment date. Maybe you should invest in some traditional investments and tell me if you find something with a ROI of 7 weeks? Even your mentioned ROI of 4.5 months is great. But it seems you are one of the guys, that expects ROI after one day and then getting billionaire within 4 weeks with an investment of 2000 $. But as it is completely useless to tell you this truth and these facts, as you dont want to accept them, i am out here now. Have fun!
maleemk

Activity: 304
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:47:36 AM

I paid what Baikal asked in BTC for first batch (1188$). 0.3BTC each. I don't even mention shipping expenses I paid in LTC. LTC raised 4-5 times in the meantime. Put customs expenses on top. And again: I was waiting for the unit for 3 months. Even if it can make 0.3BTC in a day, ROI would be more than 3 months. It will probably never make 0.3BTC. Not mentioning LTCs. Facepalm yourself in front of mirror, wake up and stop BS-ing about 2-3 weeks ROI.

So you complain, because BTC and LTC raised meanwhile? You should first decide if you want to mine or if you want to trade...

Would you also complain, when BTC and LTC has halfed their value since you paid the miners? I dont think so...

Anyway, the miner would make 0.3 Btc in about 1.5 months by todays stats. Still a good time for ROI. These stats may change, up or down, who knows. This is mining business... If you dont like it, you should only trade coins...

I complain about nonsense claims about "2-3 weeks ROI". And complaining about 2 months delay that shifted all calculations in red. One more nonsense is calculating 1.5 month ROI based only on todays (already yesterday) stats for unit that was paid 3 months ago. So in best (not possible) case ROI would be 4.5 months, not 1.5. I also trade coins. Yes, trading is much more green than "mining business".

If you are a person who always calculate the worth of everthing in BTC then, this mining business is not for you my friend, Just keep your BTC in your pocket and never spend them in your life. I have paid approx. 6.5 BTC for my X10 miners (At that time BTC  was way lower in USD about 7300 USD, and I bought these  for about 6300 USD each 1 week ago just to buy these Baikals X10). And you are crying about your 0.3 BTC. Until I read your post I was very happy that I had paid way less for these miners, now how can i sleep in night i should hang my self according to you. hahahahahhahahaha

I paid in BTC, how else should I calculate? And I paid 5.7 LTC for shipping 2 months upfront for only 2 pieces. I don't want to be the reason of Your hanging (over), but You should be little bit critical about Your past financial moves just not to make same errors again. For example, I'm not ordering Giant B.
First Batch X10 were close to 1100 USD and afterwards they were 1400 approx. Mining is not for everybody. Good for you that you didint order any Gaint-B. Otherwise we will be listening to your FUDs in Gaint-B threads. By the way I have ordered lots of Gaint-Bs. And I have made all my BTCs with Miners from Baikals since last year or so.
On the other hand i am little worried that you still didn't get your X10s from the 1st batch and shipping of 2 Batch miners is already started as far as i am reading the threads here. ARE YOU SURE YOU SEND YOUR BTC TO ACTUAL BAIKALMINER ORRRRRRRRRRRRRR.....

░░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░
░░░░░░░░▀██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░▀█▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀█▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░░░░░░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░░░░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▀
░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░

craigh

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:40:03 PM

I too find it odd about all the complaints about ROI. The minimum as of today you can expect is $60. If you want to gamble a bit, set-up your own solo mining pool and mine a coin no one is talking about (I'm not saying which!), then you can at least double that a day ($240 is my best 24hours).

The 1st batch cost $1188, so even taking into account shipping ROI in 3 to 4 weeks is easily achievable. Even 2 months to get ROI is better than any other asic you can buy. Not sure what ppl expect tbh!

If you purchased from anyone other than Baikal for the 1st batch (as someone mentioned they paid btc, they must have!), then you paid over the odds.

I completely agree that Baikal has not done a good job with deliveries and I would be annoyed if I hadn't received a unit from the 1st batch, but spreading FUD on ROI because of that is just spreading falsehoods.

C.

chup

Activity: 736
Merit: 262

Me, Myself & I

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:41:07 PM

First Batch X10 were close to 1100 USD and afterwards they were 1400 approx. Mining is not for everybody. Good for you that you didint order any Gaint-B. Otherwise we will be listening to your FUDs in Gaint-B threads. By the way I have ordered lots of Gaint-Bs. And I have made all my BTCs with Miners from Baikals since last year or so.
On the other hand i am little worried that you still didn't get your X10s from the 1st batch and shipping of 2 Batch miners is already started as far as i am reading the threads here. ARE YOU SURE YOU SEND YOUR BTC TO ACTUAL BAIKALMINER ORRRRRRRRRRRRRR.....
Yes, I got my first batch X10s. But when I expose my crypto purchase numbers, people paying with fiat are thinking I'm spreading FUD. Those are real numbers, not BS like "ROI in 2-3 weeks" w/o taking into account that INVESTMENT happened 3 months ago and without thinking what happened to crypto value during this period. Baikal messed up with X10 delay and no shill is able to cover it's mess.

craigh

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:02:29 PM

Yes, I got my first batch X10s. But when I expose my crypto purchase numbers, people paying with fiat are thinking I'm spreading FUD. Those are real numbers, not BS like "ROI in 2-3 weeks" w/o taking into account that INVESTMENT happened 3 months ago and without thinking what happened to crypto value during this period. Baikal messed up with X10 delay and no shill is able to cover it's mess.

How did you manage to pay with btc? They would only accept wire transfers from me?

I understand what you are saying, but I think your logic is flawed. That's the same as saying you lost money because you purchased an airline ticket then the forex changed. Or you bought an altcoin that didn't rise as much as btc.

If the btc price had dropped to 1/2 the value it was when you paid, would you feel that you achieved ROI twice as fast? Maybe. But surely it's about the value to you at time of purchase?

Anyway, we can agree the delays were crap!  Cheesy

C.

denax

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:07:50 PM

How did you manage to pay with btc? They would only accept wire transfers from me?

I understand what you are saying, but I think your logic is flawed. That's the same as saying you lost money because you purchased an airline ticket then the forex changed. Or you bought an altcoin that didn't rise as much as btc.

If the btc price had dropped to 1/2 the value it was when you paid, would you feel that you achieved ROI twice as fast? Maybe. But surely it's about the value to you at time of purchase?

C.

craigh Ive sent you a private message. Please read it. Thanks Smiley
GunsN

Activity: 262
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:21:31 PM

FYI: My X10 never went offline. I tested all Algos already and decided to stick with myrgr mining Verge. Fan is set to 25% (in a cool room). Its running and running and running like a VW Beetle (Käfer) Smiley

Seems I'm one of the lucky guys without any issues

Great, which pool are you using and how many verge generated daily?

Mining around 1300 XVG a day at http://xvg-mg.idcray.com

Jump in! Much more profit then DGB Wink
I have 2 unit and moved on this pool.
it is good, profitable but when I am mining on this pool I have seen that miner is ,,suffering". I don't know how can I explain this, it is like it turns on and off. but the mining is goes on. both of them have the same problem.
does your miners have the same problem?
thanks

maybe is the fan? how is your fan speed?

actual the pool is down?
fan speed is 50%
but if the pool is scam where are you going to move on?
I tried miningpoolhub on verge, but it doesn't work for me

♫ ♪ ♪ ♫ ♩
Trust Us
denax

Activity: 46

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:23:00 PM

FYI: My X10 never went offline. I tested all Algos already and decided to stick with myrgr mining Verge. Fan is set to 25% (in a cool room). Its running and running and running like a VW Beetle (Käfer) Smiley

it is good, profitable but when I am mining on this pool I have seen that miner is ,,suffering". I don't know how can I explain this, it is like it turns on and off. but the mining is goes on. both of them have the same problem.
thanks

actual the pool is down?
fan speed is 50%

Giving some suggestions in my Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2649213
GunsN

Activity: 262
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:43:04 PM

thanks

actual the pool is down?
fan speed is 50%

Giving some suggestions in my Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2649213

Thanks, I will see the thread

♫ ♪ ♪ ♫ ♩
Trust Us
chup

Activity: 736
Merit: 262

Me, Myself & I

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:58:03 AM

C.

Been among the first that ordered, so there was also BTC payment option (way faster and easier - finished in less than 2 hours). But I was among the last that received X10s. Suspicious that they have LIFO order system. Probably some nail they stab orders at. I spent my BTC ordering and had to exchange BTC/LTC for shipping, so I can't imagine not calculating ROI in crypto. BTW, mining revenue from X10s is again stacked in crypto, so why bother with fiat calculations at all?

ra_XOr

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:12:52 PM

Just received my DHL tracking number. Ordered 2nd batch. Got email asking about my address confirmation 9 days ago.
bitcoinexplorer

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:27:51 PM

Just received my DHL tracking number. Ordered 2nd batch. Got email asking about my address confirmation 9 days ago.

Congrats,
Any good pool of Verge Myriad Groestl?

Because the pool http://xvg-mg.idcray.com which previously lost some coins and denied to pay some of my coins which it lost just paying 400 coins for 24 hours where in it should be
769 coins.
http://whattomine.com/coins/218-xvg-myriad-groestl?utf8=%E2%9C%93&hr=10000&p=450.0&fee=0.0&cost=0.1&hcost=0.0&commit=Calculate

cryptonitro

Activity: 348
Merit: 119

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:38:29 PM

Congrats,

Because the pool http://xvg-mg.idcray.com which previously lost some coins and denied to pay some of my coins which it lost just paying 400 coins for 24 hours where in it should be
769 coins.
http://whattomine.com/coins/218-xvg-myriad-groestl?utf8=%E2%9C%93&hr=10000&p=450.0&fee=0.0&cost=0.1&hcost=0.0&commit=Calculate

i receive mine today , it s best compare to baikal , silent , fast boot, webinterface is very nice and confortable , lot of options.
this is my 1st baikal and damm

for xvg pool i see that today to , and may be we have to create one ,because zpool is the only one left but its peer to peer , and 15% hide fees , so you wont get that profit
we need a pool only mining that not p2p , if i have time i will see to create one and test.

The only project make me believe ... Holochain
bitcoinexplorer

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:40:09 PM

Congrats,

769 coins.

i receive mine today , it s best compare to baikal , silent , fast boot, webinterface is very nice and confortable , lot of options.
this is my 1st baikal and damm

for xvg pool i see that today to , and may be we have to create one ,because zpool is the only one left but its peer to peer , and 15% hide fees , so you wont get that profit
we need a pool only mining that not p2p , if i have time i will see to create one and test.
Yes please create because idcray also apparently have huge hidden fees.
bird6

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:56:09 PM

Just received my DHL tracking number too. Ordered 2nd batch. Got email asking about my address confirmation 19 December.
FISHSG

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:08:37 PM

Just received my x10 from second batch  Grin But it came without the back cover, this normal  Huh
bitcoinexplorer

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:31:24 PM

Just received my x10 from second batch  Grin But it came without the back cover, this normal  Huh
yes
burnsauce

Activity: 78

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:45:37 PM

C.

Been among the first that ordered, so there was also BTC payment option (way faster and easier - finished in less than 2 hours). But I was among the last that received X10s. Suspicious that they have LIFO order system. Probably some nail they stab orders at. I spent my BTC ordering and had to exchange BTC/LTC for shipping, so I can't imagine not calculating ROI in crypto. BTW, mining revenue from X10s is again stacked in crypto, so why bother with fiat calculations at all?

First point: I have heard of no other person that ordered direct from Baikal and was able to pay in BTC.  There were no 'payment options' presented to me.  The only way to order from them was to contact them, and they sent you an email with the details.  I'm a little confused on that one.  I did see some sites like asicminermarket selling the x10 for BTC on that day... coincidently, they also disabled their BTC payments half-way through the day.  You couldn't be thinking of them by mistake, could you?

Second point: Because if you aren't bothering with 'fiat calculations', then the fact that bitcoin is now ~$16,000 as opposed to ~$5,000 when you purchased the miner is an irrelevant statistic. Had the price of BTC gone down, you'd certainly have had an easier time getting your 0.3 back, but then they would also be worth a lot less anyway.  You are doing it in fiat because fiat (specifically the dollar value) is the most widely accepted valuation of BTC right now.
thedue

Activity: 662
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:13:10 PM

Any multipool suggestion since Nicehash is only working with 3 out of 5 algos?

Is Zpool / Miningpoolhub changing pools automatically too if enable-nicehashsma is true?
Marvell2

Activity: 1148
Merit: 132

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:44:19 PM

got my waybill and dhl text for friday delivery , hopefully the miners are
not a buggy as prople say
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: