Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 04:27:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 169 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FEB19] AB-CHAIN.com - Ads in BlockChain  (Read 62996 times)
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 04:19:55 PM

It's hard for people to cash their currency into a digital one, but I hope that the developers will succeed. The project will work!
Yes thats right depositing and withdrawing bitcoin lately has some issues and very inconvinient lately. Maybe the investors can still find a way rectifying this issue.
It actually depends on the coin and the time you're actually using that coin. Most coin now are easily transferred if you're willing to pay a good Transaction fee

AB-CHAIN_CEO (OP)

Activity: 180
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 05:40:46 PM

AB Chain mission, vision, commission and discounts all look good, Road map is pretty fine how ever we feel there shall be more opportunities to share the word AB chain by using many social channels actively that really creates a business. Hope team is working on it to make AB Chain success.
A great solution, but how will social networks cooperate with the project? The developer communicated with the commands of social networks?
Developer will soon reach out the social networking to give us the best output and also the team is working hard to have a good future i guess. Social networks will too co-operate with this project if they found this a genuine project. Good and relevant projects have a lot of importance in the cryptos world for me.
I think this is a genuine kind of platform which social networks will likely to cooperate with this project. A platform which gives convenient to people who wanted to participate with this project because they will directly accept crypto as a mode of payments which its a good idea.
I do not know if social networks will cooperate with this platform or not, but the developer should first ask social networks about it. Can there be an explanation on this issue from the developer?
That's true, they need some approval first and show to their clients that they already have a social media partners. Well, this is still in development so we expect some changes whatever there are suggestion regarding this platform.

Well then they should get some partners asap if they want people to have confidence in them, just an ICO without making any progress doesnt look good on their part

Yes, we also think the same way, that's why we already have two dozens of publishers with our ads already Wink will announce soon all about that before the start of the main sale (Feb 19)

Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:41:16 PM

AB Chain mission, vision, commission and discounts all look good, Road map is pretty fine how ever we feel there shall be more opportunities to share the word AB chain by using many social channels actively that really creates a business. Hope team is working on it to make AB Chain success.
A great solution, but how will social networks cooperate with the project? The developer communicated with the commands of social networks?
Developer will soon reach out the social networking to give us the best output and also the team is working hard to have a good future i guess. Social networks will too co-operate with this project if they found this a genuine project. Good and relevant projects have a lot of importance in the cryptos world for me.
I think this is a genuine kind of platform which social networks will likely to cooperate with this project. A platform which gives convenient to people who wanted to participate with this project because they will directly accept crypto as a mode of payments which its a good idea.
I do not know if social networks will cooperate with this platform or not, but the developer should first ask social networks about it. Can there be an explanation on this issue from the developer?

ı think mostly the e-commerce owners are going to contact them first, if they offer an advertisement campaign with cheaper price and better concept then other competitors.
AB-CHAIN_CEO (OP)

Activity: 180
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 05:43:04 PM

hi dev how much total supply of tokens? I do not see your smart contract address.
and do you have a program bounty?

There are 100m of total supply. Smart contract will be published soon (in January) AND also it will work at EtherDelta in demo mode as token.
Bounty thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2186635

Probablylikely

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:01:51 PM

If they get it right this will be one hell of a boom in the advertising industry. Dealing with blockchain means you are ready to measure up with their level of excellence. I hope this goes well.
hakimovic

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:43:49 PM

Only the top ten cryptocurrencies will be accepted to be used in this platform right? May i know what are the name of those ten tokens?
You can check on coinmarketcap.com . not a big deal , but mainly coins that are well known between cryptocurrency investors and are actually reliable .
BTC / ETH / XRP / BCH / ADA / LTC / NEM / STEL / IOTA and Dash
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 07:00:54 PM

If they get it right this will be one hell of a boom in the advertising industry. Dealing with blockchain means you are ready to measure up with their level of excellence. I hope this goes well.
Seeing how effective their advertising tool will be. How beautifully they will be able to advertise their coin - flow of a new audience and as a rule growth of coins in price will depend from it, due to investors and traders.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:50:35 PM

This seems a future revolution, concept seems so innovative as we see Ads in block chain looks completely new, it is unbelievable it is a first international block chain ADnetwork and they are too quick they already had three ADnetworks.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:32:07 PM

I think it is time to invest in this platform as there is huge response Shocked from the fellow mates and ICO bench had already give 3.7 ratings these project seems hitting the moon in a rapid manner as they already had a huge experience.
netalone10

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:30:33 PM

it is rarely project that running for advertising by using the blockchain. how long the crowdsale phase for this project?
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:15:06 PM

In the world we are struggling now, there are lots of strategy that can make to be successful, and of course in its own terms. People are very fund of advertising. Advertising is the great thing about this project. That AB-Chain.com is indeed has a lot of potentials to make its way to success. I was really looking forward to the continuing better performance and developments of this AB-Chain that will surely lead to a success.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:27:40 PM

The plan for this project is to exploit the non-availability of cryptocurrency payment method in other Ad Networks that only accept fiat and this is could be a good plan.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 02:20:37 AM

hi dev how much total supply of tokens? I do not see your smart contract address.

There are 100m of total supply. Smart contract will be published soon (in January) AND also it will work at EtherDelta in demo mode as token.
You have really clarify things for us sir you are really appreciated and i will be waiting to hear more from you or etherdelta soon after this month

Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:18:22 AM

I hope that developers have the opportunity to solve the problem of converting currency to digital. I wish good luck to you
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:56:32 AM

The plan for this project is to exploit the non-availability of cryptocurrency payment method in other Ad Networks that only accept fiat and this is could be a good plan.
whatever the project is planned we hope that this project is consistent with what they want to achieve, hopefully the project is a success.
Travel Token

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:59:23 AM

Wow, good news for me, the subscription company is ending, where I participate and I can participate in this project, I like it.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:45:07 AM

This project is still in its announcement phase so I think the smart contract will be published later on. I am also looking forward to its bounty campaign so I can participate in supporting this project.
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:50:22 AM

As I can see, more people are trusting and supporting the AB-Chain. Just like me, there are lots of people that also believe in the potential of this project in the field of the marketing industry. As I can view from now this project will make a big impact in the advertising industry.I hope that more people will come to engage to this, especially serious investors that is willing to invest here in AB-Chain.com. I was really looking forward to this project which is regarding Ads in Blockchain.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
feeltun

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:11:45 AM

A new project from the Russian team? Russians have rich mathematical traditions and I think therefore, a lot of ICO has recently been conducted with the participation of teams from Russia.

Thanks a lot, my friend,

In fact we are targeting international market and building international team (not only advisors) :-)
Thank you, I think if Russian people work honestly to improve the lives of all people on the planet, that's excellent. Good luck to the project!

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:50:59 AM

A team of Russian people! It directly raises the spirit for the Motherland! You fellows! We all need to support the project as much as we can. To achieve success in the international market!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 169 »
  Print  

Jump to: