Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:14:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 169 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FEB19] AB-CHAIN.com - Ads in BlockChain  (Read 62994 times)
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:38:05 PM

I have heard that AB-CHAIN is going to get listed first in OKEX. Is it correct ?   This is very sad for this project. I thought devs make their search before they decide to get listed in any exchange. Just search about OKEX in google. This is an asian exchange service. I registered there for 3 weeks and the same they I couldnt sign in with my password. It took me over 2 days to get a password recovery mail and it was very difficult to sign in again. I bought 1500 TRX and wanted to withdraw them to my MEW. For 1500 TRX which was nearly 100 usd they wanted me to do the KYC first ... But for to deposit 1 ETH they didnt ask any KYC.  Also too many people in google and twitter complain about the same problems. Some of them waiting over 3 weeks to get verified their accounts.

Yep, I heard sad stories of people with this exchange and that lots of people are huving problem to withdraw their assets, but I didn't use. Anyway the team said on telegram chat that first they will get listed on EtherDelta which normal since it a token, right after 31st March, then GateCoin and HitBTC shortly after. So we will have many options to choose and don't have to deal with shitty exchange, it maybe could be good people that live Asian countries.
I completely agree with you, i appreciate EtherDelta more than OKEX ( easy to listing, not have complicate or any KYC), even nearly EtherDelta have some problems about prevent opponent.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MikesLeo

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:59:37 PM

AB-Chain crowdsale running already right? What is price of AB-Chain token at this stage, and what is minimum/maximum of invest amount?
Token sale is in progress, we can minimum make an investment of $50 USD in our crypto currency of choice based on the current rate and maximum is completely our choice.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:03:45 AM

I have heard that AB-CHAIN is going to get listed first in OKEX. Is it correct ?   This is very sad for this project. I thought devs make their search before they decide to get listed in any exchange. Just search about OKEX in google. This is an asian exchange service. I registered there for 3 weeks and the same they I couldnt sign in with my password. It took me over 2 days to get a password recovery mail and it was very difficult to sign in again. I bought 1500 TRX and wanted to withdraw them to my MEW. For 1500 TRX which was nearly 100 usd they wanted me to do the KYC first ... But for to deposit 1 ETH they didnt ask any KYC.  Also too many people in google and twitter complain about the same problems. Some of them waiting over 3 weeks to get verified their accounts.

Yep, I heard sad stories of people with this exchange and that lots of people are huving problem to withdraw their assets, but I didn't use. Anyway the team said on telegram chat that first they will get listed on EtherDelta which normal since it a token, right after 31st March, then GateCoin and HitBTC shortly after. So we will have many options to choose and don't have to deal with shitty exchange, it maybe could be good people that live Asian countries.
I completely agree with you, i appreciate EtherDelta more than OKEX ( easy to listing, not have complicate or any KYC), even nearly EtherDelta have some problems about prevent opponent.

if we have more alternative to choose this will be great and also will be great that telegram members can vote for it. I am sure most of them are going to avoid OKEX.  The reason I am posting my experience is, I do really support and recommend just a few ICOs here and this is one of them.

For me is also better and as usual that it gets first in Etherdelta listed.
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:44:33 AM

if we have more alternative to choose this will be great and also will be great that telegram members can vote for it. I am sure most of them are going to avoid OKEX.  The reason I am posting my experience is, I do really support and recommend just a few ICOs here and this is one of them.

For me is also better and as usual that it gets first in Etherdelta listed.
You incorrectly chose OKEX and Etnerdelt is not the best choice. Many other good and inexpensive exchanges like kukoin or cryptopia.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 04:49:23 AM

AB Chain platform is rapidly reaching their goal...Their pre sale is already over & successfully reached the goal..Crowdsale will begin now..hope we will get good news..
AB-chain has a very successful pre-sale and got a huge response from people all around the world. They have reached their pre-sale cap very rapidly and I hope they will also reach their hard cap soon and reach the moon in the future.
The ICO presale is immidiately got the attention of investors and they have taken advantage of the 35% bonus. Well done guys on your presale success.
A good bonus, though I consider it a little big, but it does not matter, I hope interested investors will make the right choice.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:55:52 AM

AB Chain platform is rapidly reaching their goal...Their pre sale is already over & successfully reached the goal..Crowdsale will begin now..hope we will get good news..
AB-chain has a very successful pre-sale and got a huge response from people all around the world. They have reached their pre-sale cap very rapidly and I hope they will also reach their hard cap soon and reach the moon in the future.
The ICO presale is immidiately got the attention of investors and they have taken advantage of the 35% bonus. Well done guys on your presale success.
A good bonus, though I consider it a little big, but it does not matter, I hope interested investors will make the right choice.
Indeed, the bonus is not the greatest, but now it's not so important, because they achieved the goal and collected as much as they needed. I continue to keep track of the news AB-CHAIN

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:09:23 AM

The posibilities for blockchain is limitless thats why more projects are using blockchain and day by day it is being recognized by different countries worldwide because of its huge potential.
This corresponds to reality, but companies located in countries that do not yet support blockchain technology will be able to use this platform? Or it will be possible only for those countries that support new technologies
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:11:42 AM

The posibilities for blockchain is limitless thats why more projects are using blockchain and day by day it is being recognized by different countries worldwide because of its huge potential.
This corresponds to reality, but companies located in countries that do not yet support blockchain technology will be able to use this platform? Or it will be possible only for those countries that support new technologies
No, countries can ban a technology and no where on the world a blockchain technology is banned ony some of its application like crypto is banned in some parts of the world but it does not affect the blockchain technology as it is a great invention after the internet

steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:35:10 AM

Does the team take the project very seriously? The project has a chat in the telegram, where the moderators of the project very quickly respond to messages and questions

Yes, as much I am a concern I saw the team on telegram very active on the member's quires and questions. So we can guarantee that this project would become legit after the end of ICO.

rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:22:59 AM

Does the team take the project very seriously? The project has a chat in the telegram, where the moderators of the project very quickly respond to messages and questions

Yes, as much I am a concern I saw the team on telegram very active on the member's quires and questions. So we can guarantee that this project would become legit after the end of ICO.
you are right, the AB-CHAIN ​​project team consists of excellent professionals in their field. They know their goals and go to the end. We can be sure that the launch of the platform will take place very soon.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:35:53 AM

With the help of the AB-Chain project, companies will simply promote their goods and services using the digital currency. This is especially true for those companies that are going to work on technologies blockchain
Agreed, advertising has been a lot easier than I have ever done in the other's platform. This platform made a great job in the digital world.
With ABChain you xan easily apply avertising without going to a middleman , so its very easy and convenient. Specially those companies that is so big that need to advertise a lot. They have no time to make and make some advertisement. In ABchain even if you have only one advertisement you can just connect it in any social media site.
It's good that you can connect any social networks, but it's probably in case the social networks agree to connect. Does the developer have agreements with social networks?
The system of this platform пoпpocy will be able to work through social networks, indeed if simply to show the contents of the reference to open, then it is in no way prohibited.
Anybody can advertise their products in social media (e.g. Facebook) as long as long it adheres to the standards of the social media. According to some reports, Facebook will start to implement the ban in the next few weeks. That, I believe, is a huge advantage for AB-CHAIN.

They are just banning crypto adverts on their ad network, which is like adsense. You can still make pages on crypto about your Crypto on Facebook
Jack.AB-CHAIN

Activity: 251

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:07:16 AM

AB-CHAIN Tokens sale is live❗️

Participate in the Crowdslale an ad network that will Reinvent digital advertising:
⭐️ https://tokensale.ab-chain.com/ ⭐️

Learn more about the project, team, and our vision:
⭐️ https://ab-chain.com/ ⭐️

Dive deep into the details and gain a full understanding:
⭐️ https://tokensale.ab-chain.com/storage/whitepapers/AB-CHAIN_whitepaper_EN.pdf ⭐️
Jack.AB-CHAIN

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:10:10 AM

AB-Chain crowdsale running already right? What is price of AB-Chain token at this stage, and what is minimum/maximum of invest amount?

vivavivu, yes, crowdsale is already running. Price of one RTB token ( our token name ) is $0.35 plus bonus, current bonus is 30% and the minimum investment is 50 USD. There is no maximum, however, hard cap is at 20 000 000 USD.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:35:15 AM

you are right, the AB-CHAIN ​​project team consists of excellent professionals in their field. They know their goals and go to the end. We can be sure that the launch of the platform will take place very soon.
Yes, the future for AB-CHAIN looks bright, they have amazing team. They work for their goals and they get a positive reply from the investors. The queries of members are answered immediately. This shows That the team is concerned about the members, investors everyone!
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:16:14 AM

Indeed, the bonus is not the greatest, but now it's not so important, because they achieved the goal and collected as much as they needed. I continue to keep track of the news AB-CHAIN
Great thing to know about the AB-Chain pre-sale went positive. There are lots of people that is continuously engaging to this project and I was so glad to know that this project is very catchy for a lot more people. I hope this will continuously happen for the entire project and I can see this will become successful as soon as possible.
Jack.AB-CHAIN

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:54:12 AM

AB-CHAIN Token sale is live❗️

Participate in the Crowdslale of an ad network that will reinvent digital advertising:
⭐️ https://tokensale.ab-chain.com/ ⭐️

Learn more about the project, team, and our vision:
⭐️ https://ab-chain.com/ ⭐️

Dive deep into the details and gain a full understanding:
⭐️ https://tokensale.ab-chain.com/storage/whitepapers/AB-CHAIN_whitepaper_EN.pdf ⭐️
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:20:03 AM

Excellent professionals seems a big words to catch the attention of the people and also for the potential investors. If their ICO will be successful then it would be a great so that they can continue their project.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:22:11 AM

I actually even wonder does for a platform like AB-Chain no advertising is exactly required much comparing to other platforms because AB-Chain itself is an advertising network for networks.

This project is self dependent project...Because they have so many thing to offer,people are falling for this project without any advertise...they now launch their new website..
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:25:24 AM

vivavivu, yes, crowdsale is already running. Price of one RTB token ( our token name ) is $0.35 plus bonus, current bonus is 30% and the minimum investment is 50 USD. There is no maximum, however, hard cap is at 20 000 000 USD.
Wow, the investment is really small for this project because most of the token nowadays have 0.1 eth until 1 eth as the minimum.
contractus325

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:06:40 AM

The price seems very good. I think that many people are interested in buying. I am waiting for information about the sale. More people interesting in sale more profitis for us.
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 169 »
  Print  

Jump to: