Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:34:32 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 169 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FEB19] AB-CHAIN.com - Ads in BlockChain  (Read 62997 times)
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:22:15 PM

Ab chain is really doing great untill now and hope that they have a good amount of investors now to develop their platform and get more attention from peoples globally. This platform will truely turn out to be the best and also can compete platforms like adsense.
Yeah this platform is reaching new heights everyday. As the ico is in their initial phases I think it’s the best time to invest in this platform, their token price is reasonable as of now.
On your place I would separate process of purchase for 2 phases, in 1 phase I would advise to enclose 70% from amount, and after to buy in addition by 30% from means ab chain tokens already on exchange. It most likely would increase their amount and helped advancing.
I probably would have done as well but shared the amount of 50/50. Often on the exchange, the price is lower than the price spent on ICO.
Not all the tokens that reached an exchange get more values, sometimes because of dumping from bounty hunters the value of it goes down and will only recover when the platform is already being used by clients.

I agree, but ab-chain didn't give a lot of airdrops so I am sure that coins will never get dump with love price. Anyway, for me its better to reach exchange soon.
love price ? Team behind is driving ABC coin to exchange as fast as possible right after ICO and they are planning to start communication with exchange somewhere around the end of September, think that 3 months are enough to come to agreement about all the details.

I hope ab-chain will make an announcement one of this days that they are already listed in some exchanges. This will be a good news if it will happen the soonest.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:11:14 PM

Ab-chain project is really going great untill now but i would like to know the current status of the ICO phase. The project is really worth and i won't actually mind investing into this project for the betterment of my future.

If you are active in the telegram channel you will know that ab-chain is near to million now, last update is $800K+ I don't know the latest amount they have now.
The number of members of their telegram group is also growing faster than before, it shows a proof that more investors and supporters participated on the project.

this doesnt mean anything, these can be also paid members or rewarded bounty members etc... Nowadays its very cheap to gain thousands of followers for your social media accounts. But I dont want to mean that this is also the same with AB-Chain. This is just a general info.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:27:43 PM

Ab chain is really doing great untill now and hope that they have a good amount of investors now to develop their platform and get more attention from peoples globally. This platform will truely turn out to be the best and also can compete platforms like adsense.
Yeah this platform is reaching new heights everyday. As the ico is in their initial phases I think it’s the best time to invest in this platform, their token price is reasonable as of now.
On your place I would separate process of purchase for 2 phases, in 1 phase I would advise to enclose 70% from amount, and after to buy in addition by 30% from means ab chain tokens already on exchange. It most likely would increase their amount and helped advancing.
I probably would have done as well but shared the amount of 50/50. Often on the exchange, the price is lower than the price spent on ICO.
Not all the tokens that reached an exchange get more values, sometimes because of dumping from bounty hunters the value of it goes down and will only recover when the platform is already being used by clients.

I agree, but ab-chain didn't give a lot of airdrops so I am sure that coins will never get dump with love price. Anyway, for me its better to reach exchange soon.
love price ? Team behind is driving ABC coin to exchange as fast as possible right after ICO and they are planning to start communication with exchange somewhere around the end of September, think that 3 months are enough to come to agreement about all the details.

I hope ab-chain will make an announcement one of this days that they are already listed in some exchanges. This will be a good news if it will happen the soonest.
Since there are already hundreds of market competitors in the field of advertising, it's going to be a rough journey even if it hits an exchange. Advertisers that will remain are those who didn't exist because they have fundings but a passion to create innovative way of advertisement.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:12:39 PM

Ab-chain is really going great as it really has a good and hard working team with 40 partners, advertisers, etc. The team will take this project to huge success ahead. Looking forward for some great updates.
Yes, completely agree with you this project achieve so much in very less time. AB-CHAIN community continuously growing as per time passed. This project has very high potential. And another great thing about this project is their team which is continuously putting efforts in a project to make the platform more suitable.

mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:52:17 PM

The development team promises that the company's offices will open around the world, and its popularity will grow more and more that we can observe now
I am confident that the AB-CHAIN ​​platform will be in demand in many countries where they implement their project. In general, the team is very actively developing the project, I'm sure they will succeed.
Yes you are right.the demand of AB-CHAIN increaseing day by day and it also got many of investeros.the team also do good promotion of This platform.this promotion will help to attract more and more investeros.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 06:39:11 PM

The development team promises that the company's offices will open around the world, and its popularity will grow more and more that we can observe now
I am confident that the AB-CHAIN ​​platform will be in demand in many countries where they implement their project. In general, the team is very actively developing the project, I'm sure they will succeed.
Yes you are right.the demand of AB-CHAIN increaseing day by day and it also got many of investeros.the team also do good promotion of This platform.this promotion will help to attract more and more investeros.
Yes the team is really working hard on the promotion of this project and also i am sure that several investors are now been attracted towards this project and surely they will have some good benefits out of it.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 07:47:02 PM

I have seen the successful of these project. I just received an email that they already raised more 800k dollars as of now. I think it is because of all the supporters and the hard work of the team. Good JOB!
I think such popularity is quite explained by remarkable idea of the project, the fact is that advertising is very required absolutely in all branches of Internet-activity and is necessary as well and in daily life.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
AB-CHAIN_CEO (OP)

Activity: 180
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 08:00:13 PM

Thank you for your support!

SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 08:11:48 PM

Ab-chain is really going great as it really has a good and hard working team with 40 partners, advertisers, etc. The team will take this project to huge success ahead. Looking forward for some great updates.
Team behind is really working hard mainly aiming on actively communicating with the queries we can also do participate with this link to the beta testing application: beta.ab-chain.com/promoters/ru
Well, it is good that they already have the beta version of the platform. This thing will probably increased its development through the feedback of some users. Maybe they must also put some rewards for the users to be more serious to share about their idea imo.
Yes, we can see AB-C team keep their hard working from begin to now. I really appreciate their betar version, i will try using it and give feedback asap.
Yeah is really awesome and quick to me is even unexpected looks like team are really working hard enough I will be on the beta trial to best its features

cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:45:40 PM

Team behind is really working hard mainly aiming on actively communicating with the queries we can also do participate with this link to the beta testing application: beta.ab-chain.com/promoters/ru
Well, it is good that they already have the beta version of the platform. This thing will probably increased its development through the feedback of some users. Maybe they must also put some rewards for the users to be more serious to share about their idea imo.
Yes, we can see AB-C team keep their hard working from begin to now. I really appreciate their betar version, i will try using it and give feedback asap.
Yeah is really awesome and quick to me is even unexpected looks like team are really working hard enough I will be on the beta trial to best its features
[/quoteYes actually the team is working much harder to take this project to great heights and i am sure that they will do the ame very soon. Ab-chain will be the best advertisement platform further and also will preferred the most in future.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:21:50 PM

Yes the team is really working hard on the promotion of this project and also i am sure that several investors are now been attracted towards this project and surely they will have some good benefits out of it.
Probably right, so that their platform will be more popular to the community and many investors will know about the project. Ab-chain is about advertisement on blockchain and I think this might be interesting because their are so many business that are now starting to adopt with this kind of technology.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:32:15 PM

Probably this project should be successful, because the dependence on social networks is similar to the dependence on alcohol and many people use them and the profit in the future project is guaranteed.

This is an ad network and there is close to no connection to a social network. Social network users will not be affected by this project or its goals lol
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:41:11 PM

It's impossible to hit exchange before ICO end, how they can control the price of token sale and discounts if RTB hit exchange during token sale !! So don't expect to hear this kinda of news before ICO end.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:17:41 AM

Wow, I am glad that in the thread of this project, the AB-Chain has a lots of positive feedback and lots of good and interesting progress of the project. There are lots of people that is talking about this advertising project and is glad for the progressive activity of the AB-Chain. I hope that the team will continuously keep this up.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:18:46 AM

AB-Chain had successful Pre-Sale collecting $370164 also they have launched the beta version of the network, already having carried over multiple successful advertising campaigns. At this point, they have over 40 partners, advertisers, and publishers and the project is generating revenue.
I am positive that abchain will have a successful crowdsale, I just hope that they will be able to do well on thier advertising projects in the future.

Yes, I also have that feeling, I believe that ab-chain crowdsale will become successful and this project will continue to develop. More and more investors are going to support the project.
AB Chain is so far doing great..they have finished pre sale with huge benefit...now for crowdsale...I think it will also be great...but I want to know what is the contribution to the project??
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:19:34 AM

Yeah right, because of the hard work of the team they already earned a good amount of eth from their crowdsale. I hope that many investors will continue to join this project.
With a lot of ethereum, they can use it for funding the project to improve it or hiring some experienced financial advisors.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:36:11 AM

Yeah right, because of the hard work of the team they already earned a good amount of eth from their crowdsale. I hope that many investors will continue to join this project.
With a lot of ethereum, they can use it for funding the project to improve it or hiring some experienced financial advisors.

I agree, more professional people ABchain will be great. Abchain really doing the right thing to pursue the goal of everyone. I am glad that i am a part of this project.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:00:35 AM

I agree, more professional people ABchain will be great. Abchain really doing the right thing to pursue the goal of everyone. I am glad that i am a part of this project.

Even for now many are really interested in joining their platform because other people know that if this will become successful it can help many people in advertising platform thru the help of blockchain.

Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:38:15 AM

Can AB-Chain give better delivery constantly and is there any potential adnetworks where AB-Chain is already experienced with ?
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:51:20 AM

Very attractive project for advertisers. Pay for the services of the platform will only need tokens or other options are possible?
As far as I know that the platform involves not only advertising for tokens, but also for Fiat. This increases the opportunity to attract new users who will be interested in this offer

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 169 »
  Print  

Jump to: