Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:46:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 169 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FEB19] AB-CHAIN.com - Ads in BlockChain  (Read 63004 times)
IpPrograff

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:37:25 AM

The guys in the official telegram channel, the administrator wrote that the beta testing of the project is taking place. Has anyone already passed? Write a review please!
Yes, I also heard that it has already begun. I would like to know the opinion of users who have already passed it. I like that the project does not stand still, but is constantly in a dynamic development
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:49:14 AM

Ab-chain is really going great as it really has a good and hard working team with 40 partners, advertisers, etc. The team will take this project to huge success ahead. Looking forward for some great updates.
Team behind is really working hard mainly aiming on actively communicating with the queries we can also do participate with this link to the beta testing application: beta.ab-chain.com/promoters/ru
We must join this event, it is something of the type of generosity for the promotion of the project. We make advertising and get a reward for it.
Yes, I join. For the fact that you will do advertising will receive a reward. Such generosity is not in all projects, but here give a chance for this.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:08:53 AM

Ab chain is really doing great untill now and hope that they have a good amount of investors now to develop their platform and get more attention from peoples globally. This platform will truely turn out to be the best and also can compete platforms like adsense.
Yeah this platform is reaching new heights everyday. As the ico is in their initial phases I think it’s the best time to invest in this platform, their token price is reasonable as of now.
On your place I would separate process of purchase for 2 phases, in 1 phase I would advise to enclose 70% from amount, and after to buy in addition by 30% from means ab chain tokens already on exchange. It most likely would increase their amount and helped advancing.
I probably would have done as well but shared the amount of 50/50. Often on the exchange, the price is lower than the price spent on ICO.
Not all the tokens that reached an exchange get more values, sometimes because of dumping from bounty hunters the value of it goes down and will only recover when the platform is already being used by clients.

I agree, but ab-chain didn't give a lot of airdrops so I am sure that coins will never get dump with love price. Anyway, for me its better to reach exchange soon.
love price ? Team behind is driving ABC coin to exchange as fast as possible right after ICO and they are planning to start communication with exchange somewhere around the end of September, think that 3 months are enough to come to agreement about all the details.

I hope ab-chain will make an announcement one of this days that they are already listed in some exchanges. This will be a good news if it will happen the soonest.
Since there are already hundreds of market competitors in the field of advertising, it's going to be a rough journey even if it hits an exchange. Advertisers that will remain are those who didn't exist because they have fundings but a passion to create innovative way of advertisement.
Exchanges particularly large are very good for a coin and it is a developer's problem to negotiate with exchanges, but the most important thing is to make a good demanded product.
Well, the problem is that this is a platform which is to make ad on blockchain. So far, the project seems have no problems for now and if this will continue I think it can be a successful project.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:23:05 AM

Ab-chain is really going great as it really has a good and hard working team with 40 partners, advertisers, etc. The team will take this project to huge success ahead. Looking forward for some great updates.
Team behind is really working hard mainly aiming on actively communicating with the queries we can also do participate with this link to the beta testing application: beta.ab-chain.com/promoters/ru
Well, it is good that they already have the beta version of the platform. This thing will probably increased its development through the feedback of some users. Maybe they must also put some rewards for the users to be more serious to share about their idea imo.
Yes, we can see AB-C team keep their hard working from begin to now. I really appreciate their betar version, i will try using it and give feedback asap.

Yeah right, because of the hard work of the team they already earned a good amount of eth from their crowdsale. I hope that many investors will continue to join this project.
With a lot of ethereum, they can use it for funding the project to improve it or hiring some experienced financial advisors.

I agree, more professional people ABchain will be great. Abchain really doing the right thing to pursue the goal of everyone. I am glad that i am a part of this project.
Ab-Chain possess better professionals so we could see it had a huge reputation with 3 ad networks. They might be making better plans to use the funds accordingly as allocated, they may take a look on beta version for this new digital era.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:09:52 PM

Really liked the project! The group in the telegrams is very active and answer all questions very quickly.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:57:47 PM

Now its been a few days that AB-CHAIN reached  850k  usd  token sale.  I hope they already reach 1M and just want to remind potential investors that once they hit 2M they are going to reduce the bonus !
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:28:38 PM

Well, it is good that they already have the beta version of the platform. This thing will probably increased its development through the feedback of some users. Maybe they must also put some rewards for the users to be more serious to share about their idea imo.
Yes, we can see AB-C team keep their hard working from begin to now. I really appreciate their betar version, i will try using it and give feedback asap.

Yeah right, because of the hard work of the team they already earned a good amount of eth from their crowdsale. I hope that many investors will continue to join this project.
With a lot of ethereum, they can use it for funding the project to improve it or hiring some experienced financial advisors.

Yeah you're right. Is this project still don't have experienced financial advisors? I am sure they already have that. If not this project will not be here. Anyway, but if they still need then they can do that.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:04:30 PM

They can improve there platform further more which will be very helpful for the project, they already have g good project this will only make It better!
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:07:29 PM

Ab chain is really doing great untill now and hope that they have a good amount of investors now to develop their platform and get more attention from peoples globally. This platform will truely turn out to be the best and also can compete platforms like adsense.
Yeah this platform is reaching new heights everyday. As the ico is in their initial phases I think it’s the best time to invest in this platform, their token price is reasonable as of now.
On your place I would separate process of purchase for 2 phases, in 1 phase I would advise to enclose 70% from amount, and after to buy in addition by 30% from means ab chain tokens already on exchange. It most likely would increase their amount and helped advancing.
I probably would have done as well but shared the amount of 50/50. Often on the exchange, the price is lower than the price spent on ICO.
Not all the tokens that reached an exchange get more values, sometimes because of dumping from bounty hunters the value of it goes down and will only recover when the platform is already being used by clients.

I agree, but ab-chain didn't give a lot of airdrops so I am sure that coins will never get dump with love price. Anyway, for me its better to reach exchange soon.
love price ? Team behind is driving ABC coin to exchange as fast as possible right after ICO and they are planning to start communication with exchange somewhere around the end of September, think that 3 months are enough to come to agreement about all the details.

I hope ab-chain will make an announcement one of this days that they are already listed in some exchanges. This will be a good news if it will happen the soonest.
It will be listed on some exchange for sure once the ICO ends. Just keep in touch with the project teams through their social media groups and channels.
Yeah, AB CHAIN is very active on social Media and they do have great team, they'll inform us about any important activity on their social Media's!
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:35:43 PM

It seems more and more advertisers are interested to promote your project, even youtubers wanted to get a piece of the abchain tokens.
Those requests seems like it is out of the potential you analysed better and trusted Ab-chain as it already had a huge network with loads of opportunities and bounty programs also if social channels are banned that even drives better traffic for AB-Chain platform.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:50:34 PM

Very attractive project for advertisers. Pay for the services of the platform will only need tokens or other options are possible?
As far as I know that the platform involves not only advertising for tokens, but also for Fiat. This increases the opportunity to attract new users who will be interested in this offer

Nice, if fiat currencies will be accepted then it can surely add up in the profit of ab-chain. Their crowdsale is doing great now and I am sure that this project will be successful in the near future.

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:58:38 PM

It's impossible to hit exchange before ICO end, how they can control the price of token sale and discounts if RTB hit exchange during token sale !! So don't expect to hear this kinda of news before ICO end.

A lot of ICOs do hit exchanges before the ICO ends. But in those cases it's more like they're using the exchanges to distribute the the ICO tokens iva sell walls
Superturacoin

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:35:45 PM

It's impossible to hit exchange before ICO end, how they can control the price of token sale and discounts if RTB hit exchange during token sale !! So don't expect to hear this kinda of news before ICO end.

A lot of ICOs do hit exchanges before the ICO ends. But in those cases it's more like they're using the exchanges to distribute the the ICO tokens iva sell walls
I don't totally understand on what you are trying to impose. Can you make it clear because I am really confused. Anyway,this platform has already started their ICO and I am hoping they can attract more investors by giving bonuses with their sales.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 03:42:54 PM

Quite an interesting and new idea on the market. looking how competently created the topic can be seen that the professionals are working. I think the company will quickly collect money and achieve its goals. now I will follow the news! Good luck
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 04:12:24 PM

Ab-chain project is really going great untill now but i would like to know the current status of the ICO phase. The project is really worth and i won't actually mind investing into this project for the betterment of my future.

If you are active in the telegram channel you will know that ab-chain is near to million now, last update is $800K+ I don't know the latest amount they have now.
The number of members of their telegram group is also growing faster than before, it shows a proof that more investors and supporters participated on the project.
That why at now $899K collected right now. So 1 ETH to 900 000 USD and 101 ETH to a million. It is very very good new of AB-Chain project Wink
Well abchain is realy a trusted project and has a good score from ICO rating site, thats basically what lifted them from this contest and thats why the a collecting alot of funds.
In fact it is true. Indeed very plenty of sites-explorers ICO's there will not be simply so pr the project which deceives. All is honestly and different. Advertising corrects advertising.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:23:51 PM

Quite an interesting and new idea on the market. looking how competently created the topic can be seen that the professionals are working. I think the company will quickly collect money and achieve its goals. now I will follow the news! Good luck
This is not new idea beacause many of project like this already available in market. I hope the devlopers will add more aatractive features than any other similar projects beacause this will helps to acheive good potential for AB-CHAIN.
There are similar projects like AB-Chain but the potential and the brand we choose represents our reputation and AB-Chain is a brand now trending in the crypto world which is the future as already few social channels are banning crypto announcements so we can estimate AB-Chain wonderful future.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:24:57 PM

They can quickly gain investment through the use of AB-Chain's platform which will boost their projects to get more engagement from new users. Getting more attention which the team consists of professional and experienced members actually have a good effect of gaining support for this platform.
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:40:58 PM

Ab-chain platform online advertising network. I am interested the bounty programs. When will the bounty campaign start? I think the bounty program will be very good.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:45:46 PM

I think this only works for ICO that have no bounty programs. Otherwise, the exchange will be dumped with their tokens which is not a good start.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:56:06 PM

They can improve there platform further more which will be very helpful for the project, they already have g good project this will only make It better!
Yeah there are many ways in which this platform can improve, improvements are always welcomed by the consumers and helps make the platform new and popular to live upto the expectations of people
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 169 »
  Print  

Jump to: