Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:05:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 169 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FEB19] AB-CHAIN.com - Ads in BlockChain  (Read 62996 times)
Prk_7

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:23:11 AM

I see a high interest in this project among the members of the crypto community. This is a good indicator of the work of project managers. You can see the result in the form of collected investments

AB-chain is a very promising project, the team is working hard to gain trust and make a brand on crypto community. And there are more new investors coming from the crypto community are now supporting the Ab-chain project.

I agree, a lot of new investors now are starting to engaged with this plattform. They knew that ABChain technology has a unique and a different style of advertisements that offers a low commision fees. Even in the forum, this project gains a lot of good feedbacks.

Too many positive feedbacks about abchain in forum and in telegram. Most people are liking about the low commisson fees for the advertisement. Having 3 Ad networks is an advantage for abchain.
It is all the extreme efforts and dedication team is maintaining as per Anna Mandryuk from AB-Chain explained the team dedication, AB-Chain CEO constantly meets with their new international advisers during his trips to meetups. The core team is in Moscow. Kirill Ermakov is the adviser from Moscow and is mostly available for the team.

This is proof that ab-chain is really serious with the project and all team members are very active with the developments of this project. I hope that more and more investors will join this project.
Yeah mate, they're active for there users and Investors at all times. Every query of mine has been solved by the team. It really shows the dedication of the team!
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:37:36 AM

Incredible news: AB-CHAIN raised $1,000,000 since the start of the main crowdsale!

Which means that there is just $500,000 left until the soft cap. Thank you for supporting and trusting AB-CHAIN!

There is still time to get the highest 30% bonus, which is active until $2 000 000 is reached. Afterward, the bonus will drop by 5%.

http://ab-chain.com/1ah

Let's go to the moon together!
I'm not sure but I'm concerned what if the project won't reach the soft-cap. Are your project will gonna be delayed for short of time or neglected?
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:57:39 AM

the project Ab-chain has already collected $ 1,000,000, until the soft cap is left quite a bit. Let's support the project, it will soon be on the moon!
Yes it's incredible for the project! In such a short period of time it was possible to collect already 1 million dollars! The project will soon be on the moon uniquely!
Jack.AB-CHAIN

Activity: 251

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:01:49 AM

Incredible news: AB-CHAIN raised $1,000,000 since the start of the main crowdsale!

Which means that there is just $500,000 left until the soft cap. Thank you for supporting and trusting AB-CHAIN!

There is still time to get the highest 30% bonus, which is active until $2 000 000 is reached. Afterward, the bonus will drop by 5%.

I'm not sure but I'm concerned what if the project won't reach the soft-cap. Are your project will gonna be delayed for short of time or neglected?

We will reach the soft cap 100%, the token sale will go for another 26 days.
However, in the unlikely event that the soft cap is not reached, we will continue developing the network, we already have good traction and revenue.
The project will not be neglected in any case.
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:50:17 PM

Ab-chain is really going great as it really has a good and hard working team with 40 partners, advertisers, etc. The team will take this project to huge success ahead. Looking forward for some great updates.
Team behind is really working hard mainly aiming on actively communicating with the queries we can also do participate with this link to the beta testing application: beta.ab-chain.com/promoters/ru
Well, it is good that they already have the beta version of the platform. This thing will probably increased its development through the feedback of some users. Maybe they must also put some rewards for the users to be more serious to share about their idea imo.
Yes, we can see AB-C team keep their hard working from begin to now. I really appreciate their betar version, i will try using it and give feedback asap.

Yeah right, because of the hard work of the team they already earned a good amount of eth from their crowdsale. I hope that many investors will continue to join this project.
With a lot of ethereum, they can use it for funding the project to improve it or hiring some experienced financial advisors.
They can improve there platform further more which will be very helpful for the project, they already have g good project this will only make It better!
Yeah there are many ways in which this platform can improve, improvements are always welcomed by the consumers and helps make the platform new and popular to live upto the expectations of people
I'm sure people will use the ab-chain platform absolutely without any problems. The platform is well supported by developers who care about the convenience of their users.
You are right, the platform will be able to set up without ceremony its working audience, indeed really experienced designer will not start to waste time and will begin to use at once this service and to advance his project.
Absolutely, there must and will be improved features and they might fix the issues soon,there can always be an update.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:52:45 PM

We will reach the soft cap 100%, the token sale will go for another 26 days.
However, in the unlikely event that the soft cap is not reached, we will continue developing the network, we already have good traction and revenue.
The project will not be neglected in any case.
Well, 26 days is long enough and I think it will really reach the target. Also, being transparent and clearing all the issues will make everyone to be clarify with their doubts about this platform.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:12:59 PM

When am choosing AB-Chain i still used to have a doubt about success, but now it already reached better than expected and still we have an opportunity to avail 30% bonus, really dedicated team and we can go success.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:39:28 PM

I see a high interest in this project among the members of the crypto community. This is a good indicator of the work of project managers. You can see the result in the form of collected investments

AB-chain is a very promising project, the team is working hard to gain trust and make a brand on crypto community. And there are more new investors coming from the crypto community are now supporting the Ab-chain project.

I agree, a lot of new investors now are starting to engaged with this plattform. They knew that ABChain technology has a unique and a different style of advertisements that offers a low commision fees. Even in the forum, this project gains a lot of good feedbacks.

Too many positive feedbacks about abchain in forum and in telegram. Most people are liking about the low commisson fees for the advertisement. Having 3 Ad networks is an advantage for abchain.
It is all the extreme efforts and dedication team is maintaining as per Anna Mandryuk from AB-Chain explained the team dedication, AB-Chain CEO constantly meets with their new international advisers during his trips to meetups. The core team is in Moscow. Kirill Ermakov is the adviser from Moscow and is mostly available for the team.

This is proof that ab-chain is really serious  the project and all team members are very active with the developments of this project. I hope that more and more investors will join this project.
Yes, I completely agree with you this is all made possible because of their innovative idea and due to their hardworking team. So many investors attracted towards the ico and most of them already joined the AB-CHAIN community. And this going to be more successful because it has high potential.

melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:43:09 PM

the project Ab-chain has already collected $ 1,000,000, until the soft cap is left quite a bit. Let's support the project, it will soon be on the moon!

Well, the soft cap can still support the development of this project, ans $1 miliion price for soft cap already proved that the project is gaining a lot of popularity now.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:07:15 PM

As I know AB Chain is doing great..But what is the progress of this project...& I want to know what is the contribution to join this project..?I don't get response from anyone..
I recommend for you to join the telegram group of AB-Chain for the team is very active on that group and always replies to the user and posting updates.
Yeah dude, the admin there is amazing! You'll get your queries solved in minutes. They even give users instant updates on ongoing accomplishment or problem the platform are facing!
Yes, I agree with you. The chat is really a terrific manager who is interested in my work. I am more than satisfied with their work. This can become a model for managers of other projects. I hope that the project collects everything that has been planned

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:32:21 PM

As I know AB Chain is doing great..But what is the progress of this project...& I want to know what is the contribution to join this project..?I don't get response from anyone..
I recommend for you to join the telegram group of AB-Chain for the team is very active on that group and always replies to the user and posting updates.
Yeah dude, the admin there is amazing! You'll get your queries solved in minutes. They even give users instant updates on ongoing accomplishment or problem the platform are facing!
Yes, I agree with you. The chat is really a terrific manager who is interested in my work. I am more than satisfied with their work. This can become a model for managers of other projects. I hope that the project collects everything that has been planned
AB-chain is aiming a step big to meet the high Agile plans to beat the competitors to bring the advanced innovative better service for the companies to enrich their brand by choosing Ab-chian network.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:32:43 PM

Nice, only need to reach some amount then ab-chain will surpass the soft cap. This project still need more advertising and promotions so many investors will join the token sales.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:52:32 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2018, 01:08:19 AM by farhan28

Yeah this project really going well.with less time it got its popularity through investors..reached the soft cap they need for this project.hope it will be ok untill the ICO.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:58:51 PM

Quite an interesting and new idea on the market. looking how competently created the topic can be seen that the professionals are working. I think the company will quickly collect money and achieve its goals. now I will follow the news! Good luck
This is not new idea beacause many of project like this already available in market. I hope the devlopers will add more aatractive features than any other similar projects beacause this will helps to acheive good potential for AB-CHAIN.
I agree with you that this platform must have something different in order for them to be competitive in the market. Although, it is really hard but I think they must innovate more features which is an interesting one.

Pretty much why would ANYONE bother with AB chain when you have much better known and better paying advertising groups out there going around
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 05:49:18 PM

Quite an interesting and new idea on the market. looking how competently created the topic can be seen that the professionals are working. I think the company will quickly collect money and achieve its goals. now I will follow the news! Good luck
This is not new idea beacause many of project like this already available in market. I hope the devlopers will add more aatractive features than any other similar projects beacause this will helps to acheive good potential for AB-CHAIN.
I agree with you that this platform must have something different in order for them to be competitive in the market. Although, it is really hard but I think they must innovate more features which is an interesting one.

Pretty much why would ANYONE bother with AB chain when you have much better known and better paying advertising groups out there going around
Well is called cryptocurrency that many advertisement agencies seem to not want to advertise and also all ad networks have different features and functionality so yeah we are in just for the support

kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 06:30:09 PM

Very substantial amount has been already assembled as well she only continues grow with not bad progression, all the fact is that project sets up popularity and has weight in the future, as the topic of the advertising in Internet the most popular thing is in general as a whole.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:42:11 PM

Yes, have a lot active and kindly member beside AB-Chain telegram admin. I have join at here for 1 month and receive much answer from this community.
Yeah the telegram community is truly awesome, the admin is always active to solve queries and to provide you with investment opportunities, truly a great place to be in if you are serious about the project.
wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:43:59 PM

There may be similar projects but we need to understand every one and every project is unique so let me ask explain you during the initial level of launch AB-CHAIN have 3 adnetworks where it actually started with experience but not started to experience so every one and every project is unique.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:51:50 PM

This is a good news, I think achieving the softcap is not impossible anymore since there are still a lot of time. The question it, will it have a lot of demand in the future for it to go to the moon? Let's see,
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:47:29 PM

congratulations, you are close to hit the sofcap which I think is around 1.5M. You said the bonus will drop from 30% to 5% I feel this is not fair, there is big gap between the one who get in before $2 000 000 is reached and after. it will better if the bonus drop to 20% then to 5% later. Anyway I am saying it's up to you.
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 169 »
  Print  

Jump to: