Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 04:33:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟 ⚡🚀ANN: GATCOIN Blockchain Rewards Program [Presale on 28 October]🌟 ⚡🚀  (Read 51523 times)
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:48:56 AM

Where will GAT be started?
Team members have so many Asians, is not GAT will be in the Asian region as the first stop? Wink

Most of the clients that already confirmed that will be using gatcoin from the beginning are from Japan, so is most likely that the Asia is the first market for gatcoin, that is good though, the value will rise fast and we won't have to wait for companies to start using it.
The company itself is Chinese according to my understanding, so a rollout in Asia makes perfect sense. Although I do hope that GATCOIN will find a European and North American partner soon.

Hi Guys, yes our first client is Asian based, but this does not mean our focus will only be in Asia upon launch, the system is designed to work globally, one of the features we love is that when travelling you will be able to use your GAT Wallet to take advantage of deals just like locals!

To clarify, we are NOT a Chinese company, we have a few Chinese team members and more team members that are of Chinese descent but we are a HONG KONG based company and so are not subject to Chinese regulations. Yes our location does mean that Asia will be a target market upon launch but not the only one  Smiley.

Thank you for clarifying this. Are you planning on opening more offices in local countries, like EU and North America?
GAT_Chris

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 07:54:32 AM

Quote from: ben_GAT link=topic=21 97889.msg22374499#msg22374499 date=1506718184
I don't see on the site what will be the maximum and minimum cap?
When will the price be announced in ETH?

Great question. The public sale will begin on October 18th and the USD:ETH exchange rate will be fixed 24 hours prior to sale. This first round will issue 33% of all GAT Coins which means 66,666,666 GAT Coins. They will be priced at US$0.20 each.

Second round will issue 66,666,667 GAT Coins priced at US$0.30 each.
Final round will issue 66,666,667 GAT Coins at priced at US$0.40 each.

Smallest payment accepted will be 0.1 ETH. We are still discussing a maximum limit but it will be in the order of millions of USD.

So, hard cap is around 59 millions usd? What is soft cap?
How much tokens in total?

Hard cap is $60M USD soft cap is $20M USD. Total supply of tokens is 1,000,000,000.

The first 200,000,000 will be released on October 28 at the staggered pricing that Ben_GAT mentioned (33.3% at $0.20, 33.3% at $0.30, 33.3% at $0.40, prices fixed in ETH at the beginning of each period), 600,000,000 will be sold at regular intervals on GAT Exchange July 2018 and Jun 2021. The Remainder is split between the Founder and the GAT Foundation.

This accounts for the entire supply of GAT Coin.

60 mln $ its not a small amount. You have some big parthnership, big investors already?
What will be with unsold tokens? You ll burn them?

Another excellent question, we have had interest from the investment community and there are some discussions regarding private sales, but we have decided to focus on the crypto community as we believe this is where our value will be most clearly recognised. At the end of the sales period unsold tokens will revert to the GAT Foundation.

For more information regarding the GAT Foundation I refer you to 2.5.1 of our whitepaper https://www.gatcoin.io/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/170919v2-Whitepaper-EN.pdf

Thank you for clarifying this. Are you planning on opening more offices in local countries, like EU and North America?

As of right now we will continue operations out of our base in Hong Kong but, yes as we expand local offices will be set up in key markets as needed.

FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:57:13 AM

60 mln $ its not a small amount. You have some big parthnership, big investors already?

They have a partnership with SK Planet, thats huge! They have a lot of stores in Asia!
Cant find anything in the whitepaper about the unsold tokens or at least I didnt find it Smiley

Very curious what they will do with the unsold tokens.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:36:15 AM

They have a partnership with SK Planet, thats huge! They have a lot of stores in Asia!
Cant find anything in the whitepaper about the unsold tokens or at least I didnt find it Smiley

Yes it great to have these kind of partnerships even before the ICO has started!

To your other question. In the post above yours it's stated that unsold tokens will revert to the GAT Foundation
levyashin

Activity: 980

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:43:39 AM

Yes it great to have these kind of partnerships even before the ICO has started!

To your other question. In the post above yours it's stated that unsold tokens will revert to the GAT Foundation

In icos, prefer unsold tokens to be burned after ico but it's not always the issue.

Is there any promise that remaining tokens will hold at least 2019, 2020 etc.?

I hope it will reach hard cap, and this question will burn itself Smiley

matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:54:17 AM

Nowadays a lot of retailers use some kind of benefits programs trough cards, coupons, etc. But i noticed that even thou the company is international and it has branches all over Europe, your loyalty card or coupons are useless outside of the country of issue. How will Gatcoin work around this?

Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:55:37 AM

Good to know, when i read SK Planet that didn't sound familiar to me. But i guess a lot of big companies in Asia are unknown to most Europeans and Americans. Always good to Google it hehe
GAT_Chris

Activity: 64

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 09:05:08 AM

In icos, prefer unsold tokens to be burned after ico but it's not always the issue.

Unsold tokens from the ICO will revert to the GAT Foundation which is independent so I cannot say what their plans will be. However the main purpose of the GAT Foundation is to ensure that the GAT Market remains stable and that GAT Coins remain liquid within the GAT System so they continue to be the currency of the GAT Exchange. So its safe to assume they will not just dump the tokens and dilute the market!

I also hope we hit the hard cap and this question takes care of itself!

Nowadays a lot of retailers use some kind of benefits programs trough cards, coupons, etc. But i noticed that even thou the company is international and it has branches all over Europe, your loyalty card or coupons are useless outside of the country of issue. How will Gatcoin work around this?

You are right under a traditional rewards system you can't use, say your coffee rewards points from Germany in Hong Kong. In the GATCOIN System you would be able to work around this. Here is how. Say you are moving countries and want to make sure you don't lose all the value you have in your loyalty programs, the solution is take these tokens to the GAT Exchange and sell them there for GAT Coin. You can then use this GAT Coin to purchase merchant tokens for your destination country or even for an airline to help pay for your trip!

saintkamei

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:57:08 AM

Read the whitepaper. What will the dev do in case of undo tokens?

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 09:57:27 AM

Great question. The public sale will begin on October 18th and the USD:ETH exchange rate will be fixed 24 hours prior to sale. This first round will issue 33% of all GAT Coins which means 66,666,666 GAT Coins. They will be priced at US$0.20 each.

Smallest payment accepted will be 0.1 ETH. We are still discussing a maximum limit but it will be in the order of millions of USD.

Hard cap is $60M USD soft cap is $20M USD. Total supply of tokens is 1,000,000,000.

The first 200,000,000 will be released on October 28 at the staggered pricing that Ben_GAT mentioned (33.3% at $0.20, 33.3% at $0.30, 33.3% at $0.40, prices fixed in ETH at the beginning of each period), 600,000,000 will be sold at regular intervals on GAT Exchange July 2018 and Jun 2021. The Remainder is split between the Founder and the GAT Foundation.

Another excellent question, we have had interest from the investment community and there are some discussions regarding private sales, but we have decided to focus on the crypto community as we believe this is where our value will be most clearly recognised. At the end of the sales period unsold tokens will revert to the GAT Foundation.

For more information regarding the GAT Foundation I refer you to 2.5.1 of our whitepaper https://www.gatcoin.io/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/170919v2-Whitepaper-EN.pdf

As of right now we will continue operations out of our base in Hong Kong but, yes as we expand local offices will be set up in key markets as needed.

nice info, devs.
another private sell will make this program better, you will have big investor as private buyer, right?

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Jay2408

Activity: 518

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:02:34 AM

Read the whitepaper. What will the dev do in case of undo tokens?

This question has already been asked before and answered by the dev. Just take a look one post above yours  Smiley

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
FIEX

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:26:43 AM

Unsold tokens from the ICO will revert to the GAT Foundation which is independent so I cannot say what their plans will be. However the main purpose of the GAT Foundation is to ensure that the GAT Market remains stable and that GAT Coins remain liquid within the GAT System so they continue to be the currency of the GAT Exchange. So its safe to assume they will not just dump the tokens and dilute the market!

I also hope we hit the hard cap and this question takes care of itself!

Will this GAT Foundation be locked for some time or will it be accessible for all devs right after ICO?
Let say you just hit the soft cap then there will be a lot of unsold tokens in the Foundation... Its not easy to stabilize the market when there is a dump? Could you explain more on how you will stabilize the market?

I personal think this will keep investors away... or they will wait until the last day to see how the ICO is going. If there are a lot of tokens sold they will invest otherwise they will keep away.

Maybe you beter write a good blog post for Whitepaper and website with more info about the Foundation.
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:28:36 AM

Good to know, when i read SK Planet that didn't sound familiar to me. But i guess a lot of big companies in Asia are unknown to most Europeans and Americans. Always good to Google it hehe

i think they will not burn token if left token from crowdsale. i they will put on exchanges tokens. and this project will be grow fast because project strategy is very interested.
Mystic90

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:35:43 AM

Or possibly lock it in a smart contract, kind of like ripple. Or is this not possible or a good idea? I might be missing something. What do you think of a smart contract lock in?
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 11:17:56 AM

Is the amount of tokens of one of these merchant tokens limited? For examples if they realize that the circulating supply is not high enough, can the shop decides that it wants to get more tokens minted?
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 11:57:10 AM

$20 M USD is really a lot. Why do they need as much? I think it will be very hard to achieve this amounts of funds.

matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 11:57:49 AM

Is the amount of tokens of one of these merchant tokens limited? For examples if they realize that the circulating supply is not high enough, can the shop decides that it wants to get more tokens minted?

I am thinking if there is a way for merchants to abuse this system. If they would issue new coins for them self and sell it, the buyer would eventually use it in their shop so other than this being a marketing move, i dont see if they can abuse it.

the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:23:05 PM

I am thinking if there is a way for merchants to abuse this system. If they would issue new coins for them self and sell it, the buyer would eventually use it in their shop so other than this being a marketing move, i dont see if they can abuse it.

The tokens that Gatcoin would issue for their customers would be used for promotional purposes. issuing too many would make no sense, as they would be issued on the customer's expense.

ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:04:04 PM

The tokens that Gatcoin would issue for their customers would be used for promotional purposes. issuing too many would make no sense, as they would be issued on the customer's expense.

But they may sell them to others on the market in return for different company coupons. if someone can manipulate a company's reward system then it may be a leak point. Would want to know how Gatcoin will tackle those.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:16:05 PM

Ah now I get it, GATCOIN is an erc20 and it will always be an erc20, merchants tokens instead are issued on GAT system which will have its own blockchain ( with SSL tech). Now that I'm understanding the concept I think this is a good idea , you can move discounts vouchers, loyalty points etc... to a new level, with some kind of "interoperability" between retailers
Exactly - and every one of this bonuses will be in your mobile phone without any need for physical loyalty cards. Today's technology is amazing

again why will i  a merchant, pay merchant fee to some random company for a service i can easily provide myself. No matter how much you guys keep trying to sugarcoat things. no one has provided a concise reason on why this middle man service is needed. Even the dev can provide a good reason.

Because it will create a whole new ecosystem. A stupid example, McDonald's and Foot looker make a commercial partnership for some reason, McDonald's want to issue vouchers to be spent on Foot lookers' shoes but at the same time with the same voucher they want to offer discounts on burgers. How to solve it? Both they issue a token on GAT and customer will choose to spend it for a cheeseburger or exchange it for Foot Looker tokens. A random London's night club ear about GAT and see that if they issue a token, McDonald's and Foot Looker tokens can be exchanged for club's tokens to gain more people into the club.
Can you do this if you create three ERC20? I don't think so, you want to exchange your McDonald's tokens and you do it trough an exchange and maybe if you don't get confused (remember than this is for mainstream) you find Foot Looker tokens and then Foot Looker themeselves need an app to exchange those tokens into vouchers.
That's what I understood about GAT, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: