Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:34:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟[ANN][ICO]🌟 GIZER - The Global Gaming Network 🌐 ► ICO 30th Nov. 🔥  (Read 24420 times)
slavonicpl

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:35:42 AM

Hello. I have a couple questions about account on your platform. Firstly, can I register without having tokens on my account? Secondly, can I synchronize the achievements that I have already earned in games?

I can only answer the first question: tokens are not necessary to buy, and application for the iOS  is available now, registration is free there. At the same time, token holders get a lot of advantages and passively earn on the growth of the value of tokens.
In that case, I will answer the second question. Gizer needs experienced players, and there isn’t possibilities and opportunities to identify them, except for the in-game characteristics or the statistics of achievements.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hollybit

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:37:25 AM

Hello. I have a couple questions about account on your platform. Firstly, can I register without having tokens on my account? Secondly, can I synchronize the achievements that I have already earned in games?

I can only answer the first question: tokens are not necessary to buy, and application for the iOS  is available now, registration is free there. At the same time, token holders get a lot of advantages and passively earn on the growth of the value of tokens.
In that case, I will answer the second question. Gizer needs experienced players, and there isn’t possibilities and opportunities to identify them, except for the in-game characteristics or the statistics of achievements.
I understand, thank you guys. And how does it work if my account is immediately connected to several games? In one, I can be a real pro, while in the other I'm just a beginner.
slavonicpl

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:40:47 AM

I understand, thank you guys. And how does it work if my account is immediately connected to several games? In one, I can be a real pro, while in the other I'm just a beginner.
Look, the main one who is interested in the services of experienced players: guilds inside the game and the platform’s creators. Therefore, your profile in each game will be treated separately. However, I would like the games to be divided into genres and, if I could host a tournament in one of the games, I can do it in all others. I wonder if such an opportunity will be realized?
defender77

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:20:27 AM

I'm wondering, will it matter what language I'm playing in, or am I talking about? For example, I would like to host tournaments only for players from my country.
arakx

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:04:10 AM

Hello. Tell me, what bonus operates within the pre-ICO?
gavrosh

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:05:27 AM

For the moment - 15%, but I'm afraid that it can decrease, so I bought tokens immediately.
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:11:23 AM

For the moment - 15%, but I'm afraid that it can decrease, so I bought tokens immediately.

Bonus 15% is still active, but it is only for first 100 contributors, so if you want to use it, then better be fast Wink

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
superwallet

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:25:11 AM

When I first go into your application, synchronize all the games, will I see the tasks for which I can perform, or will I have to search for them by myself?
matthewtalbot

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:41:44 AM

Let's say I want to delete my account on your platform. What will happen to the tokens left on it?
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:37:48 PM

Let's say I want to delete my account on your platform. What will happen to the tokens left on it?

You can always withdraw tokens to your private wallet and keep them there, or you can move them directly to exchange and sell

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
j.kerstein

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:34:49 PM

When I first go into your application, synchronize all the games, will I see the tasks for which I can perform, or will I have to search for them by myself?

I'm not sure exactly what you mean by "tasks", but the content on the platform - whether it be the competitive events, products, services, or even the various social interactions stemming from those things - can all be filtered by popularity, interests (meaning the games you've selected as interests of yours), and time.
gizerfelix

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:25:53 PM

Hello superwallet, if I understand your question correctly, you want to know if there is any synchronisation process between the games you want to play and our app. That is not necessary, as you are creating tournaments independent from the game in our app, and use it as a way to organize and chat with fellow gamers.

Hello. Are wallet of your platform and your platform account different applications, or is everything integrated into my account?
Hello termonator61. Right now we have implemented the wallet into our application and it can be viewed by accessing your profile and then taping on the GGiD at the top right corner. You can also enter your wallet address, but it is still a work in progress at the moment.

Hello. Will I be able to use my photo to model the face of my character, or will I have to adjust everything manually?
Hello kobzar. At the moment this feature is not yet implemented, but we do appreciate the feedback, we will take this into consideration for future developmental updates.

I'm wondering, will it matter what language I'm playing in, or am I talking about? For example, I would like to host tournaments only for players from my country.
Hello defender77, right now our app is only in English. We do have plans for translating it as per our roadmap though. If you want to host for users who would only talk your language you could use your language in the tournament's title and description, as a way of attracting only users from your country. We will keep this in mind for future updates of the app, to make it more convenient.
MadduckUK

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:15:53 AM

Hi. I’ve got a question on the items that I’ll be able to buy for Gizer tokens. According to WP, their list consists only of elements for avatar setting, but it’s obvious that this isn’t enough for successful monetization of the platform.
unkletoken

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:21:37 AM

Hi. I’m wondering if I’ll be able to choose by myself the item to be bought or will they fell out of coffers?
Ackedy

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:23:00 AM

Hi. I’ve got a question on the items that I’ll be able to buy for Gizer tokens. According to WP, their list consists only of elements for avatar setting, but it’s obvious that this isn’t enough for successful monetization of the platform.
It seems that you’ve read not so carefully as you think you did. Yes, you can but elements for avatar, but besides of them many other in-game items like weapons or further enhancements will be available.
MadduckUK

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:30:12 AM

It seems that you’ve read not so carefully as you think you did. Yes, you can but elements for avatar, but besides of them many other in-game items like weapons or further enhancements will be available.

Does it mean that it’ll be possible to buy for tokens not only cosmetic items, but also the ones that really affect the game process? Where did you get this information?
Ackedy

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:33:40 AM

Does it mean that it’ll be possible to buy for tokens not only cosmetic items, but also the ones that really affect the game process? Where did you get this information?

You won’t believe me – I’ve read it in that very WP. WP makes it clear that the platform will conclude agreements with developers and also with providers of collection releases and other items like full-size copies of weapons or action figures.
MadduckUK

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:37:28 AM

You won’t believe me – I’ve read it in that very WP. WP makes it clear that the platform will conclude agreements with developers and also with providers of collection releases and other items like full-size copies of weapons or action figures.
Yeah, thank you, I went to search for thread related to this immediately. No I’m thinking about buying tokens: due to the growth of value I’ll be able to generate funds passively and this is incredibly great.
jager44

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:49:09 AM

Good afternoon. Must I be one of the first 100 to get 15% bonus or doesn’t it matter anymore?
specialAU

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:49:50 AM

Hi. Which data will I have to provide in order to sign up for the pre-sale?
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: