Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:14:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟[ANN][ICO]🌟 GIZER - The Global Gaming Network 🌐 ► ICO 30th Nov. 🔥  (Read 24420 times)
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:49:43 AM

There are some delays with ico. We are waiting for the official announcements.

If you need fresh info, please visit telegram channel: https://t.me/joinchat/Em71dQ4KZ8G-XxpArXNuHg

Here you are last information from dev:

And a delay occurs again. Whether this delay will run back long and I don't see the certainty of dev when ICO will run. We seem to be more patient and wait for certainty again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
semenrublev

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:17:30 PM

Gizer is a blockchain project which is aimed at conquering eSports market. Gizer aims at accommodating the actively developing eSports market by providing the platform for users, hosts, venues, and small businesses.
aleandromagno
Legendary

Activity: 1323
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:04:56 PM

This last delay looks really weird.. Do anyone have information about tournament that should be already made by GIZER?
Actually do anyone know anything about ICO?

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀      
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████      
████████▌    
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████    
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
TentallyMooN

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:00:58 PM

There are some delays with ico. We are waiting for the official announcements.

If you need fresh info, please visit telegram channel: https://t.me/joinchat/Em71dQ4KZ8G-XxpArXNuHg

Here you are last information from dev:

another delays ?
_______________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________

it's been delayed for more than 3 months and we're seeing it again.
i am starting to doubt it.
seriously,
at least tell us what is going on with you and with your project.
no news from the dev in here and no official statement regarding this.
also visited the website multiple times before and only saw 'Major Sale at 2 feb' nothing more than that.
The team does not do the right thing by making another delay, but without explaining to us any reasons, people will soon get tired of waiting
TentallyMooN

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:02:44 PM

All the same, we are waiting for news, for a long time nothing has been heard from the project and this is misleading us! Clarify the situation
aleandromagno
Legendary

Activity: 1323
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:40:42 AM

Is there any other communication channel where investors can get a full picture of what is happening with the project and his progress?

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀      
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████      
████████▌    
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████    
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Bubus

Activity: 97
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 10:28:33 AM

There is last post about development and sale update:

https://medium.com/@Gizer_Gaming/gizer-2018-development-and-sale-update-1-6bcaa2656199

jasong

Activity: 120

Cofounder - GIZER - The Global Gaming Network

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 01:08:18 AM

This last delay looks really weird.. Do anyone have information about tournament that should be already made by GIZER?

You can find plenty of tournaments hosted every day on our mobile apps on iOS and Android.

All the same, we are waiting for news, for a long time nothing has been heard from the project and this is misleading us! Clarify the situation

Apologies if you feel misled, we are trying to keep everyone updated and be as transparent as possible during our development. We are currently heavily developing our new website which will allow you to purchase GZR, and more importantly will allow you to actually use your GZR right away to open treasures and start collecting items to build our your blockchain gaming profile! We will be replacing the current https://tokensale.gizer.io with the new site as soon as its ready. We have not announced a date because we are heavily testing and we do not want to delay the project further once we announce a date. You can be sure that when we do announce the date and full timeline, that will be the final date and that is exactly when the tokensale will be happening. 

Is there any other communication channel where investors can get a full picture of what is happening with the project and his progress?

Best way to stay up to date is to sign up for our newsletter and join telegram. The team is quite active on telegram and happy to answer your questions. To give you a brief overview (although I would highly recommend checking out our medium) we are currently finishing development/testing of our new product (the global gaming identity, built in Unity 3D). We are doing something really intricate by linking up a Unity based game with the Ethereum blockchain -- to our knowledge this has never been done before and we are taking every precaution to ensure that the site will run smoothly and the product is completely in working order before we are willing to announce a final tokensale date. We do not want to delay again once we announce and we want to make sure that our product is completely usable from day 1! We'll do our very best to keep our community up to date with as many updates as we can offer.

We really want to thank each and every one of you for your support and patience. We're extremely excited to show you all what we've built!

Blackwhite69

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:46:49 AM

You can find plenty of tournaments hosted every day on our mobile apps on iOS and Android.

Apologies if you feel misled, we are trying to keep everyone updated and be as transparent as possible during our development. We are currently heavily developing our new website which will allow you to purchase GZR, and more importantly will allow you to actually use your GZR right away to open treasures and start collecting items to build our your blockchain gaming profile! We will be replacing the current https://tokensale.gizer.io with the new site as soon as its ready. We have not announced a date because we are heavily testing and we do not want to delay the project further once we announce a date. You can be sure that when we do announce the date and full timeline, that will be the final date and that is exactly when the tokensale will be happening.  

Best way to stay up to date is to sign up for our newsletter and join telegram. The team is quite active on telegram and happy to answer your questions. To give you a brief overview (although I would highly recommend checking out our medium) we are currently finishing development/testing of our new product (the global gaming identity, built in Unity 3D). We are doing something really intricate by linking up a Unity based game with the Ethereum blockchain -- to our knowledge this has never been done before and we are taking every precaution to ensure that the site will run smoothly and the product is completely in working order before we are willing to announce a final tokensale date. We do not want to delay again once we announce and we want to make sure that our product is completely usable from day 1! We'll do our very best to keep our community up to date with as many updates as we can offer.

We really want to thank each and every one of you for your support and patience. We're extremely excited to show you all what we've built!

With the many developments that will be undertaken by this project,will this development take months? and will ICO be delayed for a long time? I can't wait for the success of this project. Wink
TentallyMooN

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:16:49 PM

Something like there is really little news about ICO, I do not like it. Do not make us doubt this project
TentallyMooN

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:18:16 PM

Are you willing to reduce hardcap for token sale, according to the Ethereum price growing, or you want to keep the old price 1000GZR=1ETH?
It seems to me that all the same it will be decided to leave the old price. I think this will be the most reasonable option
sarul
Copper Member

Activity: 798

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:22:26 PM

Still, token sale not started yet but at least Gizer team always stay in here and answering some questions, appreciated. However, I assume that the token sale will begin in mid-March or early April. The possibilities can be seen.
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:57:44 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2018, 01:49:29 AM by kotwica666

Still, token sale not started yet but at least Gizer team always stay in here and answering some questions, appreciated. However, I assume that the token sale will begin in mid-March or early April. The possibilities can be seen.

How did you deduce these timing? Is there information about this announced somewhere?

EDIT:
Developers want to be transparent, but unfortunately these behaviors do not look professional..  Undecided

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

TentallyMooN

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:51:00 PM

I also did not find any information about these dates. I wonder where did you find this information? Tell us
Blackwhite69

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:58:59 AM

I also did not find any information about these dates. I wonder where did you find this information? Tell us

This becomes a question if you know when ICO will be launched, but it seems that this is only an uncertain estimate of when the actual time.
We recommend waiting for sure thing and accurate information from Dev.
sbyxxxhrs

Activity: 240

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:08:27 AM

nice addition to the team Smiley  great team
12jeffy12

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:07:00 PM

A question. I've seen that in the mobile app you speak about freelancing? Will people be able to earn your token by freelancing for Gizer?
TentallyMooN

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:06:53 PM

This becomes a question if you know when ICO will be launched, but it seems that this is only an uncertain estimate of when the actual time.
Of course you need to wait for a clearer clarification from the team. Because we can all say anything.
Blackwhite69

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:49:07 PM

Of course you need to wait for a clearer clarification from the team. Because we can all say anything.

I got the latest information on Gizer's telegram group about ICO going to open in mid-march or march 15th of this month. but I can't be sure it will happen right because we recommend waiting for sure information from Dev or campaign manager.
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:59:51 PM

I got the latest information on Gizer's telegram group about ICO going to open in mid-march or march 15th of this month. but I can't be sure it will happen right because we recommend waiting for sure information from Dev or campaign manager.

It's good that we know anything.. Of course we will wait for official information, but I hope that this date will be confirmed. Anyway it is really a huge delay ..

.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: