Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:37:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟[ANN][ICO]🌟 GIZER - The Global Gaming Network 🌐 ► ICO 30th Nov. 🔥  (Read 24420 times)
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:24:45 AM

Hello,

It is almost middle of January. Hopefully everything is correct, and development goes according to plan, but do you want run tokens sale in this month, or there is possible some delay?

I would also like to ask that because no accurate information about ICO will start yet.
Hello Blackwhite69, you can also check my previous comment. We are soon going to announce the official date of the Public Sale and you can expect it to start before the end of January.

There is some information regarding this in our most recent medium article as well.

The latest medium post is covering a lot of new information regarding the Gizer Technology which will be used for the GGiD profile. You can check all these new interesting details in the following post.

https://medium.com/@Gizer_Gaming/gzr-tech-overview-bc7ae9755b0

Ok sir, I really understand your intentions and goals. Thank's

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TentallyMooN

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:20:37 AM

We are excited to show everyone a preview of the new site with Unity web player.

Tokensale.gizer.io will look different very soon. We’ll showcase our 3D items using our web application in Unity. GZR will be available for purchase on this site and you can begin building your GGID here as well.

I look forward to this moment! I want to finally see everything with my own eyes! Be sure to let us know when you support this idea
billykannithi

Activity: 330
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:57:24 PM

The information on this project is really good and I like the idea of the project but they should have good marketing tactics because I do not hear any news about this project in the media and all the channels ICO review. I think the development team should apply this to the project to be better
wojteks102

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:31:22 PM

Hello Gizer team,
Any information about when the main sale is going to start and how long it's going to take?
gizerfelix

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:56:12 AM

The information on this project is really good and I like the idea of the project but they should have good marketing tactics because I do not hear any news about this project in the media and all the channels ICO review. I think the development team should apply this to the project to be better
Hi billykannithi, thank you for your interest in our project and the fact that you believe in it just as much as we do.

It's true that we haven't had an aggressive marketing strategy just yet as I mentioned before in another post. We are still refining the product first and foremost because that is what will guarantee the success on the market. This will make us accomplish our long-term goals, so each and every one of our GZR and platform users can have a great experience and enjoy what we have created.

If you take a look on almost all the ICO review sites we are on, we are among the highest, and at times even the highest rated project. Most other ICO projects are just paying a lot of money to get "positive" reviews, even if that's not the case, and as we have all seen, many have failed to deliver on what they have promised, or even worse, didn't do anything.

This is not our case so you can be confident that Gizer is doing the right things, hence why we do things differently than what you might expect from the average project on the market.

Hello Gizer team,
Any information about when the main sale is going to start and how long it's going to take?
Hi wojteks102, I can't tell you exactly the official starting date but we are aiming for keeping the sale open through the whole month of February. We want to do this to make sure we give everyone enough time to get the chance to buy GZR tokens since we believe this is a great opportunity for anyone who believes in the gaming industry and especially the growth of the eSports scene.
Allan Ramanda

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:47:39 PM

Hi billykannithi, thank you for your interest in our project and the fact that you believe in it just as much as we do.

It's true that we haven't had an aggressive marketing strategy just yet as I mentioned before in another post. We are still refining the product first and foremost because that is what will guarantee the success on the market. This will make us accomplish our long-term goals, so each and every one of our GZR and platform users can have a great experience and enjoy what we have created.

If you take a look on almost all the ICO review sites we are on, we are among the highest, and at times even the highest rated project. Most other ICO projects are just paying a lot of money to get "positive" reviews, even if that's not the case, and as we have all seen, many have failed to deliver on what they have promised, or even worse, didn't do anything.

This is not our case so you can be confident that Gizer is doing the right things, hence why we do things differently than what you might expect from the average project on the market.

Hello Gizer team,
Hi wojteks102, I can't tell you exactly the official starting date but we are aiming for keeping the sale open through the whole month of February. We want to do this to make sure we give everyone enough time to get the chance to buy GZR tokens since we believe this is a great opportunity for anyone who believes in the gaming industry and especially the growth of the eSports scene.
I strongly believe in the gaming industry like this. but unfortunately you still can not give clear information about ico. I hope the team works well and always provide information at all times.
BitLord24

Activity: 75

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:58:34 PM

Yes, the idea is really impressive, let's hope that everything will be wonderful!  Smiley
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:43:07 PM

Are you willing to reduce hardcap for token sale, according to the Ethereum price growing, or you want to keep the old price 1000GZR=1ETH?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

jasong

Activity: 120

Cofounder - GIZER - The Global Gaming Network

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 02:15:01 AM

The price of GZR will remain the same, but we will announce details regarding the hardcap with our Feb 1st announcement. We'll be letting you know everything there is to know about the sale!

gizerfelix

Activity: 54

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:05:11 PM

Don't forget to sign up for our newsletter on our new website, to get notified on February 1st, when we'll make an announcement.

https://tokensale.gizer.io/tokensaleLanding/
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:50:10 AM

Don't forget to sign up for our newsletter on our new website, to get notified on February 1st, when we'll make an announcement.

Do not be so mysterious .. Sale have just begun! We all keep our fingers crossed for the project to succeed and I think that there is no one who knows the project and could think differently! It has to work out! You are great guys!

.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

Yourodiviy

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:24:43 PM

Hello. Major Sale Announcement February 1st ... is written on the site, but no news has been received. What is the reason for the delay?

imusify Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted
Whitepaper ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN Explainer Video
GreatBug

Activity: 629
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:43:15 PM

Hello. Major Sale Announcement February 1st ... is written on the site, but no news has been received. What is the reason for the delay?

Above your post (second post) is information that announcement about token sale will be today.. To the end of that day we have a bit more time, so about delay you can talk tomorrow Wink

titovnn

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:53:39 PM

Hello, team! Has the ico already began??? How Much is one gzr? What do I have to do to buy your tokens? Thank you for your answers!
GreatBug

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:07:31 PM

Hello, team! Has the ico already began??? How Much is one gzr? What do I have to do to buy your tokens? Thank you for your answers!

It looks like team is busy, but they already confirmed that the price will stay this same:

The price of GZR will remain the same ...

Let's hope everything will be fine and the sale will start soon.
sarul
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:41:33 AM

That's something unexpected. It may still on preparation phase, it's useless if everything is in a hurry. I expect this delay doesn't consume a long time from what they have promised.
GreatBug

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:33:47 PM

That's something unexpected. It may still on preparation phase, it's useless if everything is in a hurry. I expect this delay doesn't consume a long time from what they have promised.

To be honest, the launch of ICO was not in a hurry, there was a lot of time for it, because it was originally planned for January. This delay and developers silence does not look good ..
Bubus

Activity: 97
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 09:41:43 AM

There are some delays with ico. We are waiting for the official announcements.

If you need fresh info, please visit telegram channel: https://t.me/joinchat/Em71dQ4KZ8G-XxpArXNuHg

Here you are last information from dev:

TentallyMooN

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:00:08 AM

Indeed, advertising is still not enough, I also think this is not sufficient. About this project should learn as many people as possible
Javi_Anibarro

Activity: 1526
Merit: 282

tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:22:01 PM

There are some delays with ico. We are waiting for the official announcements.

If you need fresh info, please visit telegram channel: https://t.me/joinchat/Em71dQ4KZ8G-XxpArXNuHg

Here you are last information from dev:

another delays ?
_______________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________

it's been delayed for more than 3 months and we're seeing it again.
i am starting to doubt it.
seriously,
at least tell us what is going on with you and with your project.
no news from the dev in here and no official statement regarding this.
also visited the website multiple times before and only saw 'Major Sale at 2 feb' nothing more than that.
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: