Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:42:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟[ANN][ICO]🌟 GIZER - The Global Gaming Network 🌐 ► ICO 30th Nov. 🔥  (Read 24420 times)
axlroses

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:16:39 PM

Still, token sale not started yet but at least Gizer team always stay in here and answering some questions, appreciated. However, I assume that the token sale will begin in mid-March or early April. The possibilities can be seen.
I also did not find any information about these dates. I wonder where did you find this information? Tell us

This becomes a question if you know when ICO will be launched, but it seems that this is only an uncertain estimate of when the actual time.
We recommend waiting for sure thing and accurate information from Dev.
Of course you need to wait for a clearer clarification from the team. Because we can all say anything.

I got the latest information on Gizer's telegram group about ICO going to open in mid-march or march 15th of this month. but I can't be sure it will happen right because we recommend waiting for sure information from Dev or campaign manager.

It's good that we know anything.. Of course we will wait for official information, but I hope that this date will be confirmed. Anyway it is really a huge delay ..
waiting is a tedious thing, but there is nothing else we can do from different assumptions we better wait until Dev confirm when exactly Ico will take place soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:07:58 AM

Still, token sale not started yet but at least Gizer team always stay in here and answering some questions, appreciated. However, I assume that the token sale will begin in mid-March or early April. The possibilities can be seen.
I also did not find any information about these dates. I wonder where did you find this information? Tell us

This becomes a question if you know when ICO will be launched, but it seems that this is only an uncertain estimate of when the actual time.
Of course you need to wait for a clearer clarification from the team. Because we can all say anything.

I got the latest information on Gizer's telegram group about ICO going to open in mid-march or march 15th of this month. but I can't be sure it will happen right because we recommend waiting for sure information from Dev or campaign manager.

It's good that we know anything.. Of course we will wait for official information, but I hope that this date will be confirmed. Anyway it is really a huge delay ..
waiting is a tedious thing, but there is nothing else we can do from different assumptions we better wait until Dev confirm when exactly Ico will take place soon.

For me, this is a tedious delay about the ICO that has not run. should be more eagerly awaiting news of certainty ICO will be launched.
TentallyMooN

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:37:35 AM

I wonder how long we will wait for an answer from the manager? We have been waiting for a long time, and I do not want to have more delays
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:06:07 AM

I wonder how long we will wait for an answer from the manager? We have been waiting for a long time, and I do not want to have more delays

On Telegram channel someone (probably from dev team) confirm that ICO will start on 15th March and will last 20 days. We will see if this time will succeed ...

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:31:16 PM

On Telegram channel someone (probably from dev team) confirm that ICO will start on 15th March and will last 20 days. We will see if this time will succeed ...
even though they've talked to the telegram, but they have not been able to provide clear information on this ANN, so everyone is always wondering about the gizer project. I hope if indeed on 15 March ico started, at least they have provided clear information on this ANN.

Javi_Anibarro

Activity: 1526
Merit: 282

tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:15:48 PM

yes token sale will begin on March 15,
you can see it in here ; https://tokensale.gizer.io/ (You can see the countdown there)
but as we can see nobody from gizer team says something in here and basically they are leaving us alone.
i am not really sure why they did that,
it might be because some private investor involved with it ? and they do not really care about others ? who knows.

kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:57:52 PM

yes token sale will begin on March 15,
you can see it in here ; https://tokensale.gizer.io/ (You can see the countdown there)
but as we can see nobody from gizer team says something in here and basically they are leaving us alone.
i am not really sure why they did that,
it might be because some private investor involved with it ? and they do not really care about others ? who knows.

Or maybe because Sylon was hired only for managing bounty campaign. He did his job and forgot about this project.
They have other communication channels, so probably now they expect better results from advertisement there.

.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

Cryptochel

Activity: 378
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:59:53 PM

I like projects which connected with gaming industry, but as far as I remember they have different investments rate. I hope Gizer will try to do their best and make a Hard Cap
Javi_Anibarro

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:30:13 PM

so the countdown has been done but nothing happened with it ?
seriously what is going on with this project and with the presale ?
or at least try to say something here and explain what is going on with the presale and what is your goal in upcoming days.
it has been delayed for a few months but,from time to time it worsened.
here you can see nothing : https://tokensale.gizer.io/

but if you guys follow their social media,
they claimed this :
GZR TOKEN SALE IS LIVE! Get your GZR today.  6 million are left!
https://twitter.com/Gizer_Gaming/status/974269115904020481
clartedscunner

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:47:33 PM

or at least try to say something here and explain what is going on with the presale and what is your goal in upcoming days.

they claimed this :
GZR TOKEN SALE IS LIVE! Get your GZR today.  6 million are left!

They are fixing bugs on the website, it can go live at any moment. Join telegram for updates
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:55:41 PM

they claimed this :
GZR TOKEN SALE IS LIVE! Get your GZR today.  6 million are left!

There was some problems when they move website to new server. On my end right now new website is working and you can buy GIZER tokens. Hopefully we will not see any more problems.

https://tokensale.gizer.io/buy-gzr

Good luck GIZER!

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:19:06 PM

they claimed this :
GZR TOKEN SALE IS LIVE! Get your GZR today.  6 million are left!

There was some problems when they move website to new server. On my end right now new website is working and you can buy GIZER tokens. Hopefully we will not see any more problems.

https://tokensale.gizer.io/buy-gzr

Good luck GIZER!
I've predicted this will happen again delay, hopefully they remain consistent with what they say. and what I want to ask, if ico has started, will you reopen the second bounty?

stasyk411

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:52:37 PM

I'm sorry for this sale which could be successful if the team came to the matter more seriously.
Blackwhite69

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:25:31 AM

I'm sorry for this sale which could be successful if the team came to the matter more seriously.

In the telegram group has been submitted that Token sale has started but I can't see it on this site http://tokensale.gizer.io and no information about bounty campaign at token sale run time. I became confused  Undecided
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:52:32 PM

In the telegram group has been submitted that Token sale has started but I can't see it on this site http://tokensale.gizer.io and no information about bounty campaign at token sale run time. I became confused  Undecided

Links from old website are not working, but when you open them from browser everything should work correctly. Here you have link to open directly token sale website http://tokensale.gizer.io/buy-gzr

On my end everything right now work fine.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Blackwhite69

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:32:59 PM

Links from old website are not working, but when you open them from browser everything should work correctly. Here you have link to open directly token sale website http://tokensale.gizer.io/buy-gzr

On my end everything right now work fine.

I have seen the site and it is happening because it seems I'm wrong to say about it. I really hope about the success of this project.
Javi_Anibarro

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:49:28 PM

website could not be accessed if you are using 'https' on the address.
i asked them about this problem and they said it to me,
it is accessible if you are using it directly,for example like this ; tokensale.gizer.io
but,why nobody from gizer team says something in here ? they are very active on website and telegram.
Forsakn

Activity: 14
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:57:22 PM

They advertise the booming mobile gaming as a real opportunity. Aren't 99% of players F2P? Who will finance the tournaments and how can this business model remain viable in the long term?
Blackwhite69

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:22:47 AM

website could not be accessed if you are using 'https' on the address.
i asked them about this problem and they said it to me,
it is accessible if you are using it directly,for example like this ; tokensale.gizer.io
but,why nobody from gizer team says something in here ? they are very active on website and telegram.

That's a natural thing, because not only on Gizer it happens that dev is more active in telegram than here. Many other projects like this are more active in his telegram group.
torrentco

Activity: 2114
Merit: 418

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:51:11 PM

ico still not started?
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: