Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:24:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟[ANN][ICO]🌟 GIZER - The Global Gaming Network 🌐 ► ICO 30th Nov. 🔥  (Read 24420 times)
Shaurman

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:11:42 AM

Hello. When will the sale of tokens begin?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:12:00 AM

Good afternoon. Can any participant of the platform become a member of your team, or are there any restrictions on age or country of residence?
MadduckUK

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:12:39 AM

Good afternoon. I’ve noticed that sites that are planned to cover several different areas at the same time produce different tokens for each of them. Is everything will be like that in Gizer?

I didn’t fully understand your question. What sites are you talking about and what platforms? I’ve never encountered the ICO which would issue several kinds of tokens for different purposes before.
Probably, I've been into the crypto currency market for a longer than yours, that's why I've already encountered similar ones. What about the question, I decided to change it a little. For example, the platform will be adapted both for PC and Android. Will tokens be different for each of them?
hunterofmoney

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:13:09 AM

Hello. When will the sale of tokens begin?

Greetings to you, too. If I'm not mistaken, there’re less than 12 hours left.
bit679

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:15:06 AM

Good afternoon. How do you plan to deliver T-shirts and other merch to those who order them via your platform? Or will it be borne by a producer?
nothappend

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:16:19 AM

Good afternoon. I’ve noticed that sites that are planned to cover several different areas at the same time produce different tokens for each of them. Is everything will be like that in Gizer?

I didn’t fully understand your question. What sites are you talking about and what platforms? I’ve never encountered the ICO which would issue several kinds of tokens for different purposes before.
Probably, I've been into the crypto currency market for a longer than yours, that's why I've already encountered similar ones. What about the question, I decided to change it a little. For example, the platform will be adapted both for PC and Android. Will tokens be different for each of them?

No, there’s only one token for all the platforms. Otherwise, it would be incredibly difficult to control the growth of token value and also to discover new markets for yourself. Why should something that can be considered to be a universal solution be fragmented?
MadduckUK

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:21:57 AM

No, there’s only one token for all the platforms. Otherwise, it would be incredibly difficult to control the growth of token value and also to discover new markets for yourself. Why should something that can be considered to be a universal solution be fragmented?
According to statistics, most “gamers” prefer PCs and consoles, but this platform starts with mobile devices. I would be more interested in investing in consoles, since I understand them.
nothappend

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:25:52 AM

According to statistics, most “gamers” prefer PCs and consoles, but this platform starts with mobile devices. I would be more interested in investing in consoles, since I understand them.

Firstly, it depends on whom are you going to call gamers: for example, almost every second person called himself “a gamer” when PokemonGo was popular. Secondly, it is better to expand and open new markets and platforms gradually than to break into the established PC games market and fall victim to tough competition. Do you agree with me?
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:09:16 AM

Hello. Will I be able to find my allies for the battle in ClashRoyale? I'm always texted by the same people on Twitter, but I don’t want to involve them, our clan needs fresh blood.
Mat24

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:11:44 AM

Good afternoon. Can someone tell me the exact ETN to this platform’s tokens rate?
romfish

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:13:57 AM

Good afternoon. Can someone tell me the exact ETN to this platform’s tokens rate?
The rate for public ICO is 1 ETN = 1000 tokens.
happypencil

Activity: 361

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:14:20 AM

which  statistics do you Accord, as my friends ,none play pc games right now ,they all keep their mobile phone play games also spend more money then pc ,so i think the idea of project is good .

californybit

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:15:27 AM

Will your platform implement an opportunity to sign up for team tournaments alone? I just don’t want to miss tournaments while liking for someone.
happypencil

Activity: 361

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:27:44 AM

crow-sale start today ,so i want to know what's the movement of crowd-sale ,where can i check .
JanglSc

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:30:24 AM

Good afternoon. Will first investors receive bonus in form of additional tokens?
Of course they will! First 100 investors of the ICO will get 15% more tokens.
wow! How many are they now? Wink
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:35:21 AM

crow-sale start today ,so i want to know what's the movement of crowd-sale ,where can i check .

Here is website with countdown to token sale: https://tokensale.gizer.io/

Left only 4 and half hour!
I hope this time everything will go smoothly

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:37:03 AM

which  statistics do you Accord, as my friends ,none play pc games right now ,they all keep their mobile phone play games also spend more money then pc ,so i think the idea of project is good .

I agree with you, mobile phone users have increased significantly and so is the number of people using it to play games. The demand for games on mobile phones will surely outgrowth that of PC in coming years, so the team need to be proactive here
fgreg2692june

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:49:35 PM

I'm interested in what the promotion tournament looks like? Alas, I use the device running on Android, so I can’t test it myself.
expekto

Activity: 255
Merit: 1

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:50:55 PM

You're the best, guys Grin
But why do you need blockchain?

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
gizerfelix

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:43:17 PM

Good afternoon. How do you plan to deliver T-shirts and other merch to those who order them via your platform? Or will it be borne by a producer?
Hello bit679, to answer your question, the service provider will take care of handling it. We act as a marketplace on which the trade will be made and act as an intermediary that guarantees safety for both parties involved, the seller and the buyer.

Hello. Will I be able to find my allies for the battle in ClashRoyale? I'm always texted by the same people on Twitter, but I don’t want to involve them, our clan needs fresh blood.
Hello MkrKing, you can definitely find a lot of Clash Royale players on our platform. We have a userbase that ranges from new players to competitive players, and the community is growing every day.

Will your platform implement an opportunity to sign up for team tournaments alone? I just don’t want to miss tournaments while liking for someone.
Hello californybit, I don't think I understand your question. There is definitely a difference between a team tournament and individual tournaments. If you don't have a team you wouldn't be able to participate in a team tournament, but would be able to participate in individual tournaments. However, there is definitely a possibility of finding new friends on the platform and being able to participate in those kind of tournaments as well.

I'm interested in what the promotion tournament looks like? Alas, I use the device running on Android, so I can’t test it myself.

Hello fgreg2692, you can actually test it yourself. The Android app has been released as per our roadmap a while ago and has been updated and improved many times, after the feedback we've constantly received from our community.

You're the best, guys Grin
But why do you need blockchain?
We saw an opportunity to create a marketplace that can bring together all parties involved in the gaming industry and since it fits well into our mission and vision, blockchain is a step forward into creating a platform that can maximize the benefits for everyone involved.
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: