Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:43:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟[ANN][ICO]🌟 GIZER - The Global Gaming Network 🌐 ► ICO 30th Nov. 🔥  (Read 24420 times)
gizerfelix

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:45:16 PM

Do you have any questions regarding our GZR Token? Come join us on Telegram and participate in the conversation.

Over 1700 members worldwide have already joined. Press the link down below to join.

https://t.me/gizergaming

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/DSjoulSUIAUccNc.jpg

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitgov

Activity: 1554
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:14:06 PM

I think this question has already been asked several times, but we still do not know why there is no answer to it .. When Gizer ICO ends?
If there are any reasons why you can not give us accurate answer, can someone explain why?
Thank you.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
gizerfelix

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:01:43 PM

I think this question has already been asked several times, but we still do not know why there is no answer to it .. When Gizer ICO ends?
If there are any reasons why you can not give us accurate answer, can someone explain why?
Thank you.
Hello bitgov,

The simple answer is that we can't give an answer of when the ICO ends because at the moment there is not even a fixed date for when the public sale will start. We are working on creating a really solid platform for gamers and we want to take our time in taking the best possible decisions for everyone who is already involved in our project, just as much as everyone who will join at a later stage.

We are not taking the approach many other ICO's have taken, you will see Gizer even 10 years from now, and at a level that no one would even think of at the moment. We are open to sharing many updates at all times. Right now if you check our latest posts on all the social media platforms, we are engaging with the community and showing the work done behind the scene, like the GGiD backgrounds.

Many more updates coming soon. Hope this answers your question for now.
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:24:56 AM

Thank you.
Hello bitgov,

The simple answer is that we can't give an answer of when the ICO ends because at the moment there is not even a fixed date for when the public sale will start. We are working on creating a really solid platform for gamers and we want to take our time in taking the best possible decisions for everyone who is already involved in our project, just as much as everyone who will join at a later stage.

We are not taking the approach many other ICO's have taken, you will see Gizer even 10 years from now, and at a level that no one would even think of at the moment. We are open to sharing many updates at all times. Right now if you check our latest posts on all the social media platforms, we are engaging with the community and showing the work done behind the scene, like the GGiD backgrounds.

Many more updates coming soon. Hope this answers your question for now.

This seems to be very clear information to understand for everyone so we are more patient waiting for further information. Wink
gizerfelix

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:59:11 AM

We're excited to offer everyone another sneak peek at our GGiD items, which are being developed as we speak.

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/DSpz2PRWsAQ7c3y.jpg
TentallyMooN

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:36:39 AM

With the end of Pre-ICO will ICO be launched on tada this year? or Gizer only requires Pre-ICO only?
Hi Blackwhite69, we plan on having a public sale in January. We will announce as soon as there is more official info on this subject.

Thank you for the response and information provided. I will wait for the arrival of ICO. Wink

Oh, and it's already interesting! I did not think that the project will carry out the main sale, but I'm happy about it and now I'll be looking forward to the news Smiley
gizerfelix

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:41:28 PM

We are excited to show everyone a preview of the new site with Unity web player.

Tokensale.gizer.io will look different very soon. We’ll showcase our 3D items using our web application in Unity. GZR will be available for purchase on this site and you can begin building your GGID here as well.

http://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1320/1*pnZZIf3LylMKf7yvUq9P0A.png
Blackwhite69

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:50:11 PM

We are excited to show everyone a preview of the new site with Unity web player.

Tokensale.gizer.io will look different very soon. We’ll showcase our 3D items using our web application in Unity. GZR will be available for purchase on this site and you can begin building your GGID here as well.

Whether this month the Tokensale gizer will run or do in the next month? Thank's Wink
infested999

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:45:54 PM

With the eth price more than doubling since the pre ico are the guys in pre sale getting any compensation?

▄███▄   ▄███▄
              █████   █████
      ▄███▄    ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄███▄
      █████     ▄██▄ ▄██▄     █████
       ▀▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀██▀ ▀██▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▀
 ▄███▄     ▀██▀           ▀██▀     ▄███▄
 █████ ▄██▄                   ▄██▄ █████
  ▀▀▀  ▀██▀                   ▀██▀  ▀▀▀
                       ▄█
▄███▄ ▄██▄            ███ ███  ▄██▄ ▄███▄
█████ ▀██▀  ████      █████    ▀██▀ █████
 ▀▀▀         ▀███▄    ████           ▀▀▀
       ▄██▄    ████   ███     ▄██▄
 ▄███▄ ▀██▀     ▀███  ███     ▀██▀ ▄███▄
 █████            ███▄██           █████
  ▀▀▀              ▀████            ▀▀▀
                     ███
                     ███
                     ██
                   ███

████    ██
  ████    ██
    ████    ██
      ████    ██
        ████    ██
          ████    ██
          ████    ██
        ████    ██
      ████    ██
    ████    ██
  ████    ██
████    ██

White Paper
Yellow Paper
Pitch Deck
Telegram
LinkedIn
Twitter
jasong

Activity: 120

Cofounder - GIZER - The Global Gaming Network

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 01:07:26 AM

With the eth price more than doubling since the pre ico are the guys in pre sale getting any compensation?

The price of GZR was 1150-1100 GZR per 1 ETH in the presale. The price of GZR for the tokensale will be 1000 GZR per ETH. Those who purchased in the presale are at an advantage, there is nothing to compensate.

bitgov

Activity: 1554
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:06:10 PM

Hello,

It is almost middle of January. Hopefully everything is correct, and development goes according to plan, but do you want run tokens sale in this month, or there is possible some delay?

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
roshanfious

Activity: 263

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:16:10 PM

Gizer is really an interesting project and you should consider investing in this project. In fact, the idea of the project is very good but there is no good marketing strategy. I think the development team should fix this because marketing plays the most important role for the whole project
gizerfelix

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:30:50 PM

Hello,

It is almost middle of January. Hopefully everything is correct, and development goes according to plan, but do you want run tokens sale in this month, or there is possible some delay?
Hello bitgov, to answer your question, we are looking at running the Public Sale before the end of the month but as you might know, there is always the possibility of things not going as planned. Even if there would be any unplanned events that may delay the public sale, we are working hard on always compensating by bringing even more value to the Gizer platform and everyone involved in it.

Gizer is really an interesting project and you should consider investing in tQhis project. In fact, the idea of the project is very good but there is no good marketing strategy. I think the development team should fix this because marketing plays the most important role for the whole project
Hello roshanfious, I can understand your comment, but you have to take into account that you can't do too many things at the same time and expect quality. That is the main reason why we have been focusing on development, making a great product, presenting it to a number of gamers who enjoy specific video games and then iterating on the feedback we have been receiving.

Marketing will be a much higher focus very shortly, but unlike most other products on the market, we want to more importantly focus on having a great product and create a user base of loyal users that enjoy the Gizer platform for its functionalities, practicality and ease of use for having fun.
Blackwhite69

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:58:20 PM

Hello,

I would also like to ask that because no accurate information about ICO will start yet.
gizerfelix

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:16:27 PM

Hello,

I would also like to ask that because no accurate information about ICO will start yet.
Hello Blackwhite69, you can also check my previous comment. We are soon going to announce the official date of the Public Sale and you can expect it to start before the end of January.

There is some information regarding this in our most recent medium article as well.

The latest medium post is covering a lot of new information regarding the Gizer Technology which will be used for the GGiD profile. You can check all these new interesting details in the following post.

https://medium.com/@Gizer_Gaming/gzr-tech-overview-bc7ae9755b0
eefje

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:42:34 AM

Hi, I have GZRPRE tokens in myetherwallet and have my kyc approved at saftlaunch but on saftlaunch it says I have contributed 0 eth, any idea why that is the case?
and can you send the GZRPRE tokens to the exchange after the ICO ?
gizerfelix

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:53:42 PM

Hi, I have GZRPRE tokens in myetherwallet and have my kyc approved at saftlaunch but on saftlaunch it says I have contributed 0 eth, any idea why that is the case?

Hello eefje, in this case you would have to message saftlaunch support since it's not something which we control here at Gizer.

We will announce more official info soon, the public sale date is getting closer.
infested999

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:59:54 PM

Will there be any referral program during the ICO sale?

▄███▄   ▄███▄
              █████   █████
      ▄███▄    ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄███▄
      █████     ▄██▄ ▄██▄     █████
       ▀▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀██▀ ▀██▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▀
 ▄███▄     ▀██▀           ▀██▀     ▄███▄
 █████ ▄██▄                   ▄██▄ █████
  ▀▀▀  ▀██▀                   ▀██▀  ▀▀▀
                       ▄█
▄███▄ ▄██▄            ███ ███  ▄██▄ ▄███▄
█████ ▀██▀  ████      █████    ▀██▀ █████
 ▀▀▀         ▀███▄    ████           ▀▀▀
       ▄██▄    ████   ███     ▄██▄
 ▄███▄ ▀██▀     ▀███  ███     ▀██▀ ▄███▄
 █████            ███▄██           █████
  ▀▀▀              ▀████            ▀▀▀
                     ███
                     ███
                     ██
                   ███

████    ██
  ████    ██
    ████    ██
      ████    ██
        ████    ██
          ████    ██
          ████    ██
        ████    ██
      ████    ██
    ████    ██
  ████    ██
████    ██

White Paper
Yellow Paper
Pitch Deck
Telegram
LinkedIn
Twitter
eefje

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:54:32 AM

Hello eefje, in this case you would have to message saftlaunch support since it's not something which we control here at Gizer.

We will announce more official info soon, the public sale date is getting closer.

Ok I will do that.
But have GZRPRE tokens the same value as GZR tokens?
gizerfelix

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:59:22 AM

Will there be any referral program during the ICO sale?
Hello infested999, we haven't decided on this just yet. As soon as we'll have an official announcement regarding the public sale, you can expect all the info to be available.

Ok I will do that.
But have GZRPRE tokens the same value as GZR tokens?
Yes eefje, you don't have to worry, the value of our tokens will not change. Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: