Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:14:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟[ANN][ICO]🌟 GIZER - The Global Gaming Network 🌐 ► ICO 30th Nov. 🔥  (Read 24422 times)
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:06:24 PM

I read that Gizer has already partnered up with a big player, and the first game where the gizer integration is going to happen is called Bazoo, you can find it on google play. This is very promising imo

I don't have an Android phone. Have you tried the game? I'm interested to hear how it is.

Gizer has already parterned up with Bazoo mobile game. For those who don't have an android phone , you can always play mobile games from your desktop using the bluestacks app , you will find it on if you search on google.

Here is the Bazoo game :

Download link -> https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.iscoolentertainment.bazoo&hl=en

Cheers Gizers!

Seems its a quite popular game...
6,849 rewiews in total
and  Installs 100,000 - 500,000

Shocked

Looks good, will try it our later tonight .. here is the reddit article about the partnership https://www.reddit.com/r/Gizer/comments/6qe7rv/gizer_bazoo_partnership_announcement/

I think these partnerships will be a good add on for the Gizers promotion as well as building a bigger community before the ICO.
Testing it right now. Lets see what it is.

I've never played but I've heard it, it's very popular and adds value to the project, sure to have news soon, started well in the partnerships. I hope I can invest and hold my tokens to be next to the Gizer on the moon. Good luck to the determined team.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
abakr

Activity: 1736
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:32:46 PM

All I do not wait to start selling and launching on the stock exchange. Enjoying a powerful team
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:44:07 PM

Yes a popular mobile game is a great first partnership for the start of the promotion of gizer. And the team has already said that they have some other major mobile game in coming partnership. Gizer is really a good project, gaming will work very well with the crypto world.
helloal

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:52:45 PM

Yes a popular mobile game is a great first partnership for the start of the promotion of gizer. And the team has already said that they have some other major mobile game in coming partnership. Gizer is really a good project, gaming will work very well with the crypto world.

Mobile games are a good investment for the amount of effort it takes to create one. With the presale starting soon, it would be good if some funds were spent to promote the game on the play store in order for even more people to see the games.

greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:07:19 PM

And what other large mobile game is planned in the project? I know there is a Bazoo game.
jasong

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

Cofounder - GIZER - The Global Gaming Network

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 09:18:49 PM

e-sports are already here to stay, just look at the prizepools for LoL, CS:GO, Dota2 torunaments, we're talking about millions of dollars for prizes and look also at sponsorships

If I understand correctly Gizer is not really useful for the Games you mentioned because they already have a competitive ecosystem and the events are already organized. Gizer is for games that do not have that ecosystem yet, right?

I was just talking about e-sports in general. An I don't know, maybe in the "services" app section one day we will see Dota2 coaching services as well as other AAA games

One of the core value props of the platform is how it empowers event Hosts to create and manage their own tournaments. It's true that most AAA titles have competitive ecosystems, but that doesn't mean that Gizer can't be used to host a DOTA2 tournament. Our focus is on developing for mobile, however we're including support for desktop and console games and we hope to see the platform widely adopted in a cross platform manner in the future. What the previous poster wrote about services holds true as well, coaches and streamers can easily offer their services to gamers relating to any of the games on the platform.

And what other large mobile game is planned in the project? I know there is a Bazoo game.

Gizer is currently making waves in the Clash Royale community for starters. Clash Royale is one of the biggest mobile games on the market, with Supercell boasting over 100,000,000 daily active users. (source)

Heimer

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:25:11 PM

Mobile games are a good investment for the amount of effort it takes to create one. With the presale starting soon, it would be good if some funds were spent to promote the game on the play store in order for even more people to see the games.
There are huge amount of money in mobile gaming industry. I'm glad that I can be part in GIZER project!  Cool
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:27:35 PM

Gizer is currently making waves in the Clash Royale community for starters. Clash Royale is one of the biggest mobile games on the market, with Supercell boasting over 100,000,000 daily active users. (source)

So this means you are already in negotiation to partner up with Clash Royale? That would be amazing for the project.
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:17:40 AM

I notice you accept USD for crowdsale. I thought ICO's are forbidden in USA, how will you handle USD transactions from US citizens?

There are so many countries that use the USD as a currency, and so many people around the world own USD, so I guess US citizens are not their main target. I dont see this becoming an issue.

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:09:59 AM

I notice you accept USD for crowdsale. I thought ICO's are forbidden in USA, how will you handle USD transactions from US citizens?

There are so many countries that use the USD as a currency, and so many people around the world own USD, so I guess US citizens are not their main target. I dont see this becoming an issue.

Exactly, usd is bitcoin of the fiat. In every place of the world, you can easily access to usd. So accepting usd and don't let us citizens participate is two different thing.

Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:35:28 AM

There are huge amount of money in mobile gaming industry. I'm glad that I can be part in GIZER project!  Cool

Though gizer is not a mobile game, creating a community app for esports events that looks like a mobile game is kind of unique and entertaining, it will add the fun in social communications XD, and it will add some personal touches to your profile, or your teams profile, this will be a fun ride Cheesy.
3x2
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:40:35 AM

is there anyway we can get early access to beta?
Sure, you can try the Android Beta version by following this link.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=gizer.com.android&hl=en
Ohh..it is good to see a working prototype available. these days a project with prototype is generally a success but i hardly see much enthusiasm in bounty participants of your campaign. Anyways GL.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:44:53 AM

Exactly, usd is bitcoin of the fiat. In every place of the world, you can easily access to usd. So accepting usd and don't let us citizens participate is two different thing.

the more types of currencies they accept , the better. that brings in more investors.

Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 05:54:46 AM

e-sports are already here to stay, just look at the prizepools for LoL, CS:GO, Dota2 torunaments, we're talking about millions of dollars for prizes and look also at sponsorships

If I understand correctly Gizer is not really useful for the Games you mentioned because they already have a competitive ecosystem and the events are already organized. Gizer is for games that do not have that ecosystem yet, right?

I was just talking about e-sports in general. An I don't know, maybe in the "services" app section one day we will see Dota2 coaching services as well as other AAA games

One of the core value props of the platform is how it empowers event Hosts to create and manage their own tournaments. It's true that most AAA titles have competitive ecosystems, but that doesn't mean that Gizer can't be used to host a DOTA2 tournament. Our focus is on developing for mobile, however we're including support for desktop and console games and we hope to see the platform widely adopted in a cross platform manner in the future. What the previous poster wrote about services holds true as well, coaches and streamers can easily offer their services to gamers relating to any of the games on the platform.

never tried that game myself but i see it's very popular in twitch, so this is quite good for a start, till Steam come on board  Wink
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:09:47 AM

Maybe thats possible, but they have said so much about mobile game in their whitepaper.
Especially this words :
Gizer’s mobile-centric offering will result in a community with a high proportion of mobile gamers relative to other gaming verticals, such as   console   or   PC.

Mobile games are also getting competitive more and more lately, ok, you still cant compare it with PC gaming but someone has to start and manage mobile games also and if Gizer can become a leading platform, they can become a success story.  

You don't really have to compare pc and mobile, they are different kind of platforms for different kind of players.
Mystic90

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:20:20 AM

Ok makes sense. I am just worried a bit with regulations and stuff. I dont want Gizer to get in trouble with any Government, it would be bad for my investment Smiley
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:57:56 AM

is there anyway we can get early access to beta?
Sure, you can try the Android Beta version by following this link.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=gizer.com.android&hl=en

oh.. thank you )
I seen on 1-st page: Google play: Coming soon ...
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:40:01 AM

Ok makes sense. I am just worried a bit with regulations and stuff. I dont want Gizer to get in trouble with any Government, it would be bad for my investment Smiley

I don't think they will classify as a security in my opinion so they will be open for US investors. I could be wrong, maybe the DeV can give a response to the security issue?
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 07:46:22 AM

I don't think they will classify as a security in my opinion so they will be open for US investors. I could be wrong, maybe the DeV can give a response to the security issue?

well, is not producing any dividends so i don't think there are going to be any problems on this subject
Mystic90

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:13:23 AM

well, is not producing any dividends so i don't think there are going to be any problems on this subject

If you buy token, token goes up and you sell for higher, isnt that considered dividens?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: