Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:53:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟[ANN][ICO]🌟 GIZER - The Global Gaming Network 🌐 ► ICO 30th Nov. 🔥  (Read 24424 times)
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:25:30 AM

If you buy token, token goes up and you sell for higher, isnt that considered dividens?

No. This is not devidends. This project dont have dividends, as I know
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alphashotgun

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:26:05 AM

I notice you accept USD for crowdsale. I thought ICO's are forbidden in USA, how will you handle USD transactions from US citizens?

There are so many countries that use the USD as a currency, and so many people around the world own USD, so I guess US citizens are not their main target. I dont see this becoming an issue.

Exactly, usd is bitcoin of the fiat. In every place of the world, you can easily access to usd. So accepting usd and don't let us citizens participate is two different thing.

Ok makes sense. I am just worried a bit with regulations and stuff. I dont want Gizer to get in trouble with any Government, it would be bad for my investment Smiley

I don't think they will classify as a security in my opinion so they will be open for US investors. I could be wrong, maybe the DeV can give a response to the security issue?

well, is not producing any dividends so i don't think there are going to be any problems on this subject

If you buy token, token goes up and you sell for higher, isnt that considered dividens?

haha yes thats the way how it works - if you do that you become easy a daytrader - dont know if you want all the stress - but yeah thats how it is....
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:12:35 AM

I notice you accept USD for crowdsale. I thought ICO's are forbidden in USA, how will you handle USD transactions from US citizens?

There are so many countries that use the USD as a currency, and so many people around the world own USD, so I guess US citizens are not their main target. I dont see this becoming an issue.

Exactly, usd is bitcoin of the fiat. In every place of the world, you can easily access to usd. So accepting usd and don't let us citizens participate is two different thing.

Ok makes sense. I am just worried a bit with regulations and stuff. I dont want Gizer to get in trouble with any Government, it would be bad for my investment Smiley

I don't think they will classify as a security in my opinion so they will be open for US investors. I could be wrong, maybe the DeV can give a response to the security issue?

well, is not producing any dividends so i don't think there are going to be any problems on this subject

I think there is a difference between dividends, which you will receive for holding a token and get a part of the income of the company, and dividends which is made out of trading your coins or what ever.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:44:27 AM

I read that Gizer has already partnered up with a big player, and the first game where the gizer integration is going to happen is called Bazoo, you can find it on google play. This is very promising imo

I don't have an Android phone. Have you tried the game? I'm interested to hear how it is.

Gizer has already parterned up with Bazoo mobile game. For those who don't have an android phone , you can always play mobile games from your desktop using the bluestacks app , you will find it on if you search on google.

Here is the Bazoo game :

Download link -> https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.iscoolentertainment.bazoo&hl=en

Cheers Gizers!

Seems its a quite popular game...
6,849 rewiews in total
and  Installs 100,000 - 500,000

Shocked

Looks good, will try it our later tonight .. here is the reddit article about the partnership https://www.reddit.com/r/Gizer/comments/6qe7rv/gizer_bazoo_partnership_announcement/

Great, I hope we'll have more partnerships like this one. If investors see that a lot of partnerships are already made and the project is already developping, it will have a nice impact on the ICO.
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:45:28 AM

No dividends are if you get for example every year 5 % of your investment as payments. Increases in price have of course nothing to do with dividends.

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:47:49 AM

or maybe hold them and in the future buy some exclusive in game extra features?...
mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:49:50 AM

Dividends are a part of the company's profits distributed among members of the public in proportion to their share in the company. What you write about is ordinary income.

FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:50:49 AM

There is indeed no dividend in this project.
If the token goes up and you sell at a higher price thats just profit Smiley.

Dividends is something completely different:
a sum of money paid regularly (typically annually) by a company to its shareholders out of its profits (or reserves).
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:50:54 AM

Yeah, we can't call the money we get from active trading as a dividend. Dividend is the money we got from a company when we invest our money to that company. Mostly, we aren't do anything instead of putting our money and let the company grows it up.
viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 880

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:18:15 AM

e-sports are already here to stay, just look at the prizepools for LoL, CS:GO, Dota2 torunaments, we're talking about millions of dollars for prizes and look also at sponsorships

That's it! Every year number of participants of tournaments and the prizes of course are growing at least several hundred percent. In few years it will be huge industry!
GIZER will be have a big piece of this cake Cheesy
eSports will be a big competition and community like normal sports.
I think in the future, there will be many leagues in eSports, just like NBA, NFL, MLB, etc.

Yes they already are and their number will increase. The sphere of games is a very big business. And for players it is very convenient to have such an application, as GIZER offers. I watched this application, it includes almost all the necessary functions. And what is especially good, everything is united there in one place.
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:28:40 AM

I think there is a difference between dividends, which you will receive for holding a token and get a part of the income of the company, and dividends which is made out of trading your coins or what ever.
You can't obtain dividend from trading - this is totally different thing. Dividend is part of income of the company that is given to you because you're their shareholder
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:36:29 AM

If this is your mean for dividends, every coin/token is a security. But you're wrong, tokens considered securities are token that give you dividends if you hold them

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:31:32 AM

Yeah, we can't call the money we get from active trading as a dividend. Dividend is the money we got from a company when we invest our money to that company. Mostly, we aren't do anything instead of putting our money and let the company grows it up.

when you sell a crypto for more then you bought it, that's called profit.

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:46:09 AM

The coin has no dividends doesn't mean ico will be open for US citizens. They have some more rules to obligate for make it happen.

We can't know sure it is open for US citizens before dev announces it so wait for it.

Mystic90

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:55:53 AM

Hey guys,

Thnx for all the answers about dividends and profits. I am not USA resident, and i know the rules in my own country. I was just curious how it worked since GIZER accepts USD for their ICO. I dont want
to take the focus away from this ICO by talking too much about tax laws and regulations. So I will say im satisfied with all the feedback I got on this. And I hope to continue discussion GIZER related
questions Smiley
Buchi-88
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 2500

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:41:36 PM

Very interesting project, i will look on it Wink so many luck...

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:41:40 PM

Which payment system they accept for USD purchase? Credit cards, paypal... ?
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:43:25 PM

Gizer start to has a great visibility. I’m really impatient to see some announcement about partnership, it is really important for gizer to have major video game compagnies as partner. The bazoo partnership is really a good news and some other partner like this one will make gizer skyrocket.
bitcoinbulk

Activity: 280

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 12:44:22 PM

Totally different. Dividends are typically profits spread amongst all token holders. So you keep your all of your tokens and earn profits on them just for holding. If you just sell you tokens for profit, it's not dividends because now you no longer have any tokens.

jasong

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

Cofounder - GIZER - The Global Gaming Network

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 12:47:24 PM

Were 100% SEC compliant, hence why we can accept US investment. Only accredited US investors can contribute to the SAFT using USD. The public presale is ETH only.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: