Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 09:04:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CoinTracking - Profit/Loss Portfolio and Tax Reporting for Digital Currencies  (Read 121767 times)
plethora

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 08:36:32 PM

Thanks! It looks good now, and that was quick Smiley
I have one more request. I'm missing SpreadCoin SPR. Is it possible to add this coin?
Thanks
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dario3000 (OP)

Activity: 760
Merit: 516

CoinTracking - Crypto Portfolio & Tax Management

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2016, 08:52:21 PM

Thanks! It looks good now, and that was quick Smiley
I have one more request. I'm missing SpreadCoin SPR. Is it possible to add this coin?
Thanks

Let me have a look...
OK... done!
CoinTracking now also supports SpreadCoins Wink
http://cointracking.info/coin_charts.php?cur=SPR

Have fun Smiley

CoinTracking.info - Your Profit / Loss Portfolio Monitor and Tax Calculator for all Digital Currencies
Simply the best way to track your digital assets accurately. Get live data for more than 5000 coins, assets and commodities. Track Gains & Balances from all your exchanges and wallets.
Need help? CoinTracking FAQ
Andy-Bell

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 07:29:53 PM

Wow... just wow, I can't possibly thank you enough for creating this facility!

Beautiful work and I can't wait to see what else you have in the pipeline!

Regards

Andy
Dario3000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2016, 04:34:24 PM

Wow... just wow, I can't possibly thank you enough for creating this facility!
Beautiful work and I can't wait to see what else you have in the pipeline!

Hi Andy and thanks a lot! We're really glad to hear that.

Here just a few thinks we have worked on the last weeks:

New Tax Report by FIFO, LIFO, HIFO and LOFO
On time for the tax season 2016, we present our new tax report.
It includes a capital gains report for sales of capital assets and can be exported to many formats such as PDF, CSV, Excel, Form 8949, TaxACT and TurboTax.

Parameters such as the tax rates for short and long term, the method of calculation, exchanges and currencies can be adapted as needed.
Try it here: http://cointracking.info/tax/

CoinTracking now mobile-friendly on your Smartphone / Tablet
CoinTracking now detects mobile devices and automatically switches to the mobile mode incl. a new clearer navigation for mobiles and a much better presentation of all pages.
In the footer the mobile view can be enforced, deactivated or set to "automatic".

Import all transactions of a Bitcoin address
This new function will import instantly all transaction of a Bitcoin address into your CoinTracking account and will also add all future transactions of this address.
You can find it under: Enter Coins -> Automatic API Imports -> BTC Public Address Scan.

New API Import: The Rock Trading
Trades from the Rock Trading can now be imported automatically into CoinTracking.

Nice weekend and good trading!
Dario

CoinTracking.info - Your Profit / Loss Portfolio Monitor and Tax Calculator for all Digital Currencies
Simply the best way to track your digital assets accurately. Get live data for more than 5000 coins, assets and commodities. Track Gains & Balances from all your exchanges and wallets.
Dario3000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2016, 06:23:36 PM

A new feature-request is online:

Balance of all Currencies by Exchange or Trade-Group
See all your currencies grouped by exchange or by a custom trade-group under "Reporting" -> "Balance by Exchange".

Soyouz

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 07:17:17 PM

Hello there,

I've read in that thread and on a previous post that the POLONIEX API support was on the TO DO list.
Is it still planned?
It would be really handy to support this exchange regarding its popularity for some alt-coins according to "Coinmarketcap".

Moreover, as for me, it seems that the .csv import is buggy.
It displays an incorrect amount for some of my coins.
And for some coins that I do not own anymore, my dashboard display a low residual value...

Thanks for your help!

Soyouz

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 07:30:30 PM

Ah and while I'm here, I also have a suggestion feature:

Don't you think it would be nice to have the possibility to "historize" the "Easy Enter Statistics" portfolio?.
Example:
On day 1, you press "historize" button and you portfolio is valued 100$ with X1 % of BTC Y1 % of ETH, Z1 % of AltCOIN and so on..
On day 2, you press "historize" button again and you portfolio is valued 120$ with X2% of BTC Y2% of ETH, Z2% of AltCOIN and so on..
And so on.

In that way, you will be able to follow up your portfolio value even when there is some errors with imports..
(maybe from the person who import by the way!)

bitcapitalist

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 05:28:03 AM

Nice tool! Great solution for traders and investors like me. Will check it out!  Wink

Do you plan on adding more exchanges?  Smiley

Thank you!
Dario3000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2016, 11:07:34 AM

Hello,

@Soyouz:
Poloniex has changed their CSV layout multiple times in the last months, but the current one is working.
I just have checked the import with the latest CSV from Poloniex.
Please ensure you download the "Complete Trade History" on Poloniex.
Also please note that a Poloniex CSV does not include withdrawals and deposits.
If you have some, you have to enter them manually into CoinTracking as withdrawal or deposit, to ensure your coins are correct.

Poloniex API is still on our list.
Let me have a look, if it's save to use.

The Idea of "Easy Enter" was to create a very simple tool, to only get the current value (and optional the purchase value) of your coins.
The function you are requesting can be found in the regular trading system of CoinTracking.
Once you enter your trades, you can find the value of all your coins for every single day in the past in many charts and under "Reporting -> Daily Balance"

@bitcapitalist:
Thank you very much.
Do you have any exchanges in mind, you would like to see on CoinTracking?

Best regards and a nice weekend,
Dario

realrover

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 03:10:00 PM

I don't see "New" button in latest Firefox on Enter Coins page. Bug?
Dario3000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2016, 03:41:22 PM

I don't see "New" button in latest Firefox on Enter Coins page. Bug?

Hey, just tested it with FF 35.0.1 (should be the latest version) and it's working good.
Can you please try:
- closing Firefox, reopen and check again
- check your Firefox Addons for some JavaScript blocking tools
- check if JavaScript is disabled in your Firefox

If it's still not working, can you please send me a screenshot to support@cointracking.info

BTW: All other buttons (like edit or duplicate) are visible for you?
Thanks & best regards, Dario

haggis

Activity: 984
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 03:47:54 PM

Hey, just tested it with FF 35.0.1 (should be the latest version) and it's working good.
Latest version is 49.0.1  Cheesy
Dario3000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2016, 04:05:52 PM

Latest version is 49.0.1  Cheesy

Opps, my bad.
I meant 45.0.1.
But that's still not the latest version Cheesy
You see, I'm not a FF user Smiley

OK, updated to 49.0.1 and it's still working good.

It's just a regular JS modal box. It's supported by all common browsers.
I'm pretty sure, it's just a setting in your browser.
Let me know, if it's still an issue.
Dario

Dario3000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2016, 03:07:06 PM

We would like to present a list of new features on CoinTracking:

New Reporting: Realized and Unrealized Gains
Calculation of unrealized and realized gains for all your currencies including a coin-grouped summary.
It's the profit you've achieved till today with all your sales and the profit you would achieve if you sell all your coins right now.

New Reporting: Balance by Currency
This reporting shows the details for all your coins and currencies, including trades, amounts, values and volume, grouped by month or by year

Easy Enter statistics and entry on one page
We have merged both Easy Enter pages. Under "Reporting -> Easy Enter Statistics" you can now add or edit entries. The charts and analyzes are updated dynamically as they are entered.

Spread added to the Trade Prices table
You can now find the trade spread under "Reporting -> Trade Prices". This is the calculated percentage difference between the purchase and the sale value.

Set custom Prices for Coins and Currencies
On numerous requests we have included the possibility to set custom prices for coins and currencies. This can be useful for ICO coins, which are not yet on the market.
To do this, open the options in the Summary box (arrow symbol at the bottom) and select "Set custom Prices".

Show/Hide zero balance Coins in the Summary box
You can now show or hide currencies you once owned in the Summary box (All your currencies with a current amount of zero).
Open the options (arrow symbol at the bottom) and click on "Coins with Amount = 0" to show or hide them.
By default, these coins are hidden.

Coin sorting in the Summary box
Coins and currencies can be sorted by coin name, by coin value and by coin amount in the Summary box. BTC is always at the top

Dario3000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2016, 06:52:54 PM

And again some new features on CoinTracking:

New importer for almost all exchanges
This custom importer allows you to import trades from almost any exchange and source. This also applies to exchanges that are not listed on CoinTracking.
If the exchange specifies the trade date and the currencies/coins in an export file (CSV, XLS, XLSX or TXT), the data can be imported.

Extension of the tax report - All currencies and coins in one report
We've released a new feature for the tax report.
This allows the profit and tax to be calculated simultaneously for all currencies and not just for a specific trade pair.
Useful for all users who trade many different coins but also to determine the tax for FIAT trades (for example, profits from EUR, USD and JPY trades).

New Reporting: Double-Entry List
All transactions including deposits, withdrawals and fees, split according to debit and credit.

The exchange can now be edited
The "Exchange" field in the Enter Coins table is now editable.

New FIAT currencies integrated into CoinTracking
- AED (United Arab Emirates Dirham)
- ARS (Argentine Peso)
- CLP (Chilean Peso)
- CZK (Czech Koruna)
- HUF (Hungarian Forint)
- IDR (Indonesian Rupiah)
- ILS (Israeli New Shekel)
- INR (Indian Rupee)
- KRW (South Korean Won)
- MXN (Mexican Peso)
- PHP (Philippine Peso)
- PKR (Pakistani Rupee)
- TRY (Turkish Lira)
- TWD (Taiwan Dollar)
- ZAR (South African Rand)

Dario3000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2017, 08:40:55 PM

Here we go... another new features on CoinTracking

New Coin Trends
A list of all coins available on the market, including price, trend, change in percent, price chart and current order volume.

New Reporting: Tax-free coins (Short & Long Calculation)
Our new reporting calculates tax-free coins (long) and taxable coins (short) for any date and period.
The overview shows which coins can be sold tax-free at a specific date.

- New import for Gemini.com
- Updated import for Coinbase.com
- Themes (light, dimmed, dark)
- And many more...

kkris

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 01:57:17 AM

Feature request:

Allow sharing a long and obfuscated private URL that will provide a read-only view to anybody who has that URL.

The read-only view would include at least the amount and value of currently-owned each coin and the total balance.
Dario3000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2017, 02:17:35 AM

Feature request:

Allow sharing a long and obfuscated private URL that will provide a read-only view to anybody who has that URL.

The read-only view would include at least the amount and value of currently-owned each coin and the total balance.

Hey kkris,

Yeah sure. I already had something similar on my todo list.
Give me 1 or 2 days to create this feature.

Best regards,
Dario

Dario3000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2017, 09:03:35 PM

Hey kkris,

I have just released the requested feature.
You can now activate your public URL under "Account" -> "Public Portfolio".

Features:
- total value for all coins, currencies, commodities, and the total account value
- information about your trades like: first trade, last trade, used exchanges, trades per month, trades per exchange... (can be enabled or disabled)
- list for all your currencies incl. amount, price, trend and trend chart
- P/L chart (can be enabled or disabled)
- value each currency as column chart

- change the URL (alias) of your portfolio
- add a public comment to your portfolio
- enable / disable portfolio

Here's a demo: https://cointracking.info/portfolio/Demo

Have a nice weekend,
Dario

sana123

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 12:53:41 AM

This is really useful and I am now using for more than 6 months now.

when can we expect auto import from poloniex API?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: