Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:07:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CoinTracking - Profit/Loss Portfolio and Tax Reporting for Digital Currencies  (Read 121702 times)
Dario3000 (OP)

Activity: 760
Merit: 516

CoinTracking - Crypto Portfolio & Tax Management

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2013, 09:41:48 PM

Any plans to import CampBX info?
Hey,
I have just registered myself there.
Although they offer an API, but the user has to request it first from support (see https://campbx.com/api.php)
But what is even worse: they did not pass through API keys and secrets as GOX, BTC-E & Co.
The API uses your username and password (!!!)
Thus, definitely not. Because it is far too uncertain.
Or would you like to store your login data somewhere else? I wouldn't :-)

If CampBX provides a secure API, I will build an importer. But unfortunately with this current uncertain API, no way.
Sorry.

By the way, I have just integrated an automatic Trade Importer for BTC-E.
It imports all your BTC-E trades over the BTC-E API into your MY-BTC account.
You can find it on the Enter Coins site http://my-btc.info/transfer.php

Bye, Dario

CoinTracking.info - Your Profit / Loss Portfolio Monitor and Tax Calculator for all Digital Currencies
Simply the best way to track your digital assets accurately. Get live data for more than 5000 coins, assets and commodities. Track Gains & Balances from all your exchanges and wallets.
Need help? CoinTracking FAQ

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dwolfman

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2013, 01:15:31 AM

How about if you don't automatically import the data from CampBX, only do it on demand by the user and prompt for the login without saving it?

Wanna send coins my way? 1BY2rZduB9j8Exa4158QXPFJoJ2NWU1NGf or just scan the QR code in my avatar.  :-)
c0inbuster

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2013, 07:26:32 AM
Last edit: June 30, 2013, 08:02:57 AM by c0inbuster

This website is very interesting but I don't see source code.

Using open source software is necessary if you don't want to rely on black box third party software
moreover using SaaS (software as a service) is dangerous because website may close one day.

People interested by such a project should have a look at openclerk https://code.google.com/p/openclerk/

but if http://www.my-btc.info/ become an open source project I will be very interested !!!

Download free softwares! - crypto mining profit calculator - crypto triangular arbitrage tools - crypto stocks tools...
https://sites.google.com/site/working4coins/
keil74

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 08:52:07 AM

Bye, Dario
Absolutely cool thing Dario.
Thanks for the new feature. I love it.
I do not know what I would do without this site :-)
Greetings
Dario3000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2013, 09:31:44 PM

Absolutely cool thing Dario.
Thanks for the new feature. I love it.
I do not know what I would do without this site :-)
Greetings
Thanks Keil Smiley

The next days I will try to make import functions for crypto-trade.com, litecoinglobal.com and some others.
Also I think about of including more fiat currencies like Australian Dollar, Canadian Dollar, CHF, GBP and some others.
I will keep you updated.
Bye Dario

CoinTracking.info - Your Profit / Loss Portfolio Monitor and Tax Calculator for all Digital Currencies
Simply the best way to track your digital assets accurately. Get live data for more than 5000 coins, assets and commodities. Track Gains & Balances from all your exchanges and wallets.
Dario3000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2013, 02:48:42 PM

Some new features and enhancements have been added the past few days, including the Bitcoin Analysis.
Additional services such as a Bitcoin price alert are already in work.

ajolly

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 05:25:37 PM

CampBX let's you export history to a CSV file - how about having the user manually download/upload that file?

Any plans to import CampBX info?
Hey,
I have just registered myself there.
Although they offer an API, but the user has to request it first from support (see https://campbx.com/api.php)
But what is even worse: they did not pass through API keys and secrets as GOX, BTC-E & Co.
The API uses your username and password (!!!)
Thus, definitely not. Because it is far too uncertain.
Or would you like to store your login data somewhere else? I wouldn't :-)

If CampBX provides a secure API, I will build an importer. But unfortunately with this current uncertain API, no way.
Sorry.

Bye, Dario
Dario3000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2013, 09:14:35 PM

CampBX let's you export history to a CSV file - how about having the user manually download/upload that file?
Do they? OK, then it should be easy to import the data.
Can you please send me a copy of this CSV file as PM, so I can try it.
I don't have any trades there.
Thanks and Bye.

ajolly

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 01:50:04 PM

Useful site, but I wish I could easily edit how many coins I have at any given point -
I buy/sell lots of stock, either direct or on btc-tc or havelock, and I'm unsure how to account for any of that here at my-btc.info.
Dario3000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2013, 02:42:28 PM

Useful site, but I wish I could easily edit how many coins I have at any given point -
I buy/sell lots of stock, either direct or on btc-tc or havelock, and I'm unsure how to account for any of that here at my-btc.info.
The simplest solution would be to enter the number of coins manually.
There is unfortunately no automatic entry for stocks.

However, you could enter the number of coins so that you have an overview of how much coins you have and how many are this value.
When your stock coins increrase or decrease in the future you need to update your ammout of coins in MY-BTC.
I know this is not exactly what you are looking for, but maybe it helps you anyway...
Best greetings, Dario

Dario3000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2013, 02:22:35 PM

Due to high demand, there is now a CSV Importer for LocalBitcoins.com
You can find it here: http://my-btc.info/transfer.php

Thanks to the user Benjamin for sending me test data for LocalBitcoins.
Many greetings. Dario

tunafish

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2013, 01:30:38 PM

pretty handy utility, i'm sick of using excel so i'll gladly give it a shot. Cryptsy support or the option to enter your own coin names would be nice though. Still pretty nifty tool.

Feeling generous?
BTC: 1MiaKvvzhuCrbWJ2iXA9RceZfRpNDjwJTk
BigLad

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 10:18:59 AM

This is exactly what I was after but would really love a GBP option rather than just USD/EUR Smiley
Dario3000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2013, 10:29:38 AM

This is exactly what I was after but would really love a GBP option rather than just USD/EUR Smiley

Thanks Smiley
OK, I will put it on my todo list.
Greetings, Dario

BigLad

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 08:07:41 AM

Could I also raise a feature request for other indexes rather than Mt GOX, maybe the Coindesk index which is an average of BTC-e, Bitstamp and CampBX?
Dario3000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2013, 01:24:04 PM

OK, thanks,
I will try to include this feature together with new currencies.
Greetings Dario

Dario3000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2013, 11:12:36 AM

Hi there,
due to the rising price of BTC in last days, many new users and especially many new trades have been added.
As a result, the current system is temporarily overloaded, causing the generation of the data takes longer than usual.
All other MY-BTC functions work perfectly, but a little slower.

I'll install in the next 1-2 weeks a new server, that only takes care of generating the data.
The future calculation should then be completed quickly again.

I will inform you as soon as there is something new.
See you soon
Dario

Dario3000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2013, 10:09:49 AM

The move to the new server was faster than planned.
In addition, the indexing of the database has been optimized.

The result is an acceleration of caching by a factor of 15-20.
A few hundred trades now be done in a few seconds rather than minutes.

Also, the loading speed of the diagrams has been increased dramatically.
Even with thousands of trades , the page now loads in under a second.

The calculation of the balance now also runs 15-20 times faster than before.

I am very happy and I hope you too :-)
Have fun while watching your coins !
Regards Dario

PS: Powerful servers cost money, and MY-BTC is free. If you use the page and you like it, please be so kind to donate to cover the rising costs.
www.my-btc.info/donate.php

Dario3000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2013, 09:37:36 PM

Two new little features:

• The time period of the charts in the Dashboard and in the Statistics can now be adjusted. In addition, you can set a default time period under Settings
  • Moreover, now the active Auto-Importer are marked as enabled on the Enter Coins page

An Auto-Importer for Bitstamp will follow the next days.

Best regards, Dario

Dario3000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2013, 08:13:48 PM

And here is the promised and just finished automatic Bitstamp API importer.
To be found on the Enter Coins page, like all other importers.
Please note that your MY-BTC account must be running in USD, because Bitstamp currently only trades in USD.
Best regards, Dario

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: