Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:04:36 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 [215] 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 ... 510 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] eBTC | The New (ERC20) Bitcoin  (Read 264582 times)
JHR1963

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:14:35 PM

The token itselfs will survive.... no value attached to it, but unless there all send to be burned, the tokens will remain for ever poluting the network.  Maybe it will even make it to the dictionary. "He is an eBtc holder"   -> he believes in miracles.. "He got eBTCed"  -> he bought fried air and still beleives in it

for all those believers..... there is a better coin for you https://jesuscoin.network/  Amen  (even with a true (hilarious) whitepaper)
cryptoking99

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:17:56 PM

Sat. panicked and shut down all his sites and ran because he didn't do anything wrong. Really, this is the spin being made on this board. No one has any names of any fake new dev. team as they never existed and there will never be a swap and it's all lies and a big scam, but people that still own ebtc will only mock the facts and scam, hoping it goes up, so they can sell at break even. People making fake posts and claims on outside sites, but not any any ebtc website which is closed and  gone, because it was only a pump to dump and run by Sat.
trampakoulas

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:19:43 PM

There is so much FUD here I could claw my eyes out. If you lost money on the project you are not alone and I can empathize as I bought in near the top. It's time to move on.

The individuals creating fake websites and twitters with the purpose of deceiving- go get -----.

eBTC has potential.

Mercatox is hosting a USER based vote to remove eBTC.
They do this occasionally when a large group messages them to remove a coin.

If you want to buy in after the swap that is up to you. It's certainly less risk but for the price you are getting it at a 1\5 of it's corrected value and once the swap finished it will likely be too late.

I can't stop anyone from shitting all over this project and it's hard to defend something I lost a 25% of my portfolio too. Even still the room for growth is on a massive scale so it's ignorant to not hold any.

I am a bagholder. (small bag) but I am someone who wants to see this project develop. I am sick of the fud and the apparent smear campaign to sway community value in the project. Stop trying to high-jack this forum with your ecash or e-whater.

Sincerely,
get fucked everyone
eBTC will survive.    

You really professional knife catcher?
Or just joke about cryptos?
How you know it survive? You also medium? You have multiple talents. Share with community, very interested...

yes,
you where not excluded in the last bit when I said to get wreckt.
I have nothing to prove to you. I am here because I intend to make a profit and sell eBTC back to you at a much much higher price. Your welcome.

To me?  Grin Grin Grin Grin

I wouldn't touch that syphilis even with a 12 foot stick man...

burnedbyfees

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:20:56 PM

Once ebtc is delisted, it may live on, but no one can ever trade it on exchanges again, as what occurred here is a crime and fraud by the founder and he will be caught soon.

I still dont see the crime in it. Satoshi21 created in his basement with a simpel smart contract 21million tokens. He gave them away for free, with just a philospohy. After that the market went crazy, but it is not Satoshi his fault it hyped. The hype, what this coins stands for etc was all in the minds off those who bought it.  There was nothing else.  

That he was trying to cash out was no crime either, there is no law he could not cash out, and or unplug his site and delete his accounts.

Nah, he stated several times he wouldn't touch the balance in his wallet, he was quite explicit about that, some people bought on the back of that promise doesn't matter that it was on an exchange and not direct from Satoshi21. The second he did the opposite he committed fraud, he obtained financial gain by deception and he could maybe even be prosecuted for embezzlement too, because those remaining funds were the token's funds as he made clear, not his personal stash. That's how it works, doesn't matter if it's dollars,gold or erc20 tokens, the criminal law doesn't change based upon the financial instrument used.

That's part of the problem with cryptos, too many people think they are untraceable and the law doesn't apply at all, they are not and it does. Now, whether someone could find a prosecutor who's intelligent enough to know what the fuck's going on is another question, but if I was ripped off like cryptoking has been with his 80eth, you'd better believe I'd be making phone calls and explaining it to people. Like I said before, I don't usually go in for running to daddy government to sort my problems out, but if it was me I'd want payback, and some of my Eth returned.

vegaed1

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:27:28 PM

For all those who sold your coins and now want FREE coins KICK ROCKS!  

All of us who did NOT sell and had to read all of your bitching and whining EARNED the swap.

If you don't like this coin and are calling scam GET OFF the thread.

The community of ebtc that has supported it from the beginning and put up with all bullshit and are still here congratulations!
trampakoulas

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:29:36 PM

The token itselfs will survive.... no value attached to it, but unless there all send to be burned, the tokens will remain for ever poluting the network.  Maybe it will even make it to the dictionary. "He is an eBtc holder"   -> he believes in miracles.. "He got eBTCed"  -> he bought fried air and still beleives in it

for all those believers..... there is a better coin for you https://jesuscoin.network/  Amen  (even with a true (hilarious) whitepaper)

LOL, man you're good...  Grin

Pitty, btctalk doesn't have follow ability, I would be a loyal one...

cryptoking99

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:30:33 PM

On their fake site, the fake so-called developers said they got the keys from sat. which is a lie, as they would also have got the ebtc.io access too. They keep changing their lies to hack, to Sat. shutting everything down and running and panicking (why panic if he did no wrong), and now they lie by saying a swap in 1 1/2 months and they make up a few fake websites today. They want you believe there is a dev. team (there's not) and they got the keys (which they didn't, as they would have got access to the original ebtc.io website from Sat. too. If you cannot discern all the lies in this great con, wow.
trampakoulas

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:37:52 PM

Once ebtc is delisted, it may live on, but no one can ever trade it on exchanges again, as what occurred here is a crime and fraud by the founder and he will be caught soon.

I still dont see the crime in it. Satoshi21 created in his basement with a simpel smart contract 21million tokens. He gave them away for free, with just a philospohy. After that the market went crazy, but it is not Satoshi his fault it hyped. The hype, what this coins stands for etc was all in the minds off those who bought it.  There was nothing else.  

That he was trying to cash out was no crime either, there is no law he could not cash out, and or unplug his site and delete his accounts.

Nah, he stated several times he wouldn't touch the balance in his wallet, he was quite explicit about that, some people bought on the back of that promise doesn't matter that it was on an exchange and not direct from Satoshi21. The second he did the opposite he committed fraud, he obtained financial gain by deception and he could maybe even be prosecuted for embezzlement too, because those remaining funds were the token's funds as he made clear, not his personal stash. That's how it works, doesn't matter if it's dollars,gold or erc20 tokens, the criminal law doesn't change based upon the financial instrument used.

That's part of the problem with cryptos, too many people think they are untraceable and the law doesn't apply at all, they are not and it does. Now, whether someone could find a prosecutor who's intelligent enough to know what the fuck's going on is another question, but if I was ripped off like cryptoking has been with his 80eth, you'd better believe I'd be making phone calls and explaining it to people. Like I said before, I don't usually go in for running to daddy government to sort my problems out, but if it was me I'd want payback, and some of my Eth returned.

I'm with you man, but I think you're being too optimistic here, unless you're just trolling the 99 guy...  Grin

Best case scenario, the authorities will end up at some internet coffee shop...

cryptoking99, sorry mate, you made a simple mistake, and it cost you quite a few ethereums, but life goes on...
Accept it and continue. Besides, eth is just a shitcoin, just not widely realized yet...

802529er

Activity: 140

Ethereum All The Way Baby

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:41:13 PM

On their fake site, the fake so-called developers said they got the keys from sat. which is a lie, as they would also have got the ebtc.io access too. They keep changing their lies to hack, to Sat. shutting everything down and running and panicking (why panic if he did no wrong), and now they lie by saying a swap in 1 1/2 months and they make up a few fake websites today. They want you believe there is a dev. team (there's not) and they got the keys (which they didn't, as they would have got access to the original ebtc.io website from Sat. too. If you cannot discern all the lies in this great con, wow.

So we clearly found someone on from the Mercatox troll box.

Does it anger you that this project keeps surviving attempts to destroy it?

Or that we’ve been able to regain control of the project.

ALL FUNDS AND  TOKENS ARE NOW IN THE TEAMS CONTROL

Official Notification by the eBTC team
Due to yesterday's shutdowns the community of eBTC is sharing some uncertainty in relation to future of the development. It is all caused by the fact that the creator of eBTC shut himself off from the project along with all social channels and web page due to personal reasons.
We would like to announce that strong support from the community of eBTC has led to a situation that the project has been taken over by rest of the 15 team members who shall continue the work with eBTC.
Current plan forsees token swap to fix any issues with technical matters as soon as possible. We have registered a new web page http://ebtctoken.org/ which is under construction and will be updated any time soon.
We ask you to be patient and follow our updates - Rome was not built in a day.
The Dev Team of eBTC.

halker2010

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

The harder your life is the more meaning it has.

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:44:29 PM

They're starting to transfer them, 2457 ebtc each.

They've only done 300 so far so we may be waiting a while.

If it ever reaches $5 per token that's $12,285.
Transferring what ? from where to where a link would be appreciated.
f1tz14

Activity: 69

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:46:59 PM

Due to yesterday's shutdowns the community of eBTC is sharing some uncertainty in relation to future of the development. It is all caused by the fact that the creator of eBTC shut himself off from the project along with all social channels and web page due to personal reasons.
We would like to announce that strong support from the community of eBTC has led to a situation that the project has been taken over by rest of the 15 team members who shall continue the work with eBTC.
Current plan forsees token swap to fix any issues with technical matters as soon as possible. We have registered a new web page http://ebtctoken.org/ which is under construction and will be updated any time soon.
The Dev Team of eBTC.

Dude, for the 3rd time, are you an official mod for ebtc? You seem to be avoiding my question, is that because you went awol as the ETHD mod? You were all over that thread and when it went south miraculously you cane here so simple question to answer as you are extremely vocal normally?

Thanks!
vegaed1

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:47:25 PM

Transferring what ? from where to where a link would be appreciated.

Yes please provide the info on transfers. I have not heard of any transfers yet.
reffi

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:49:15 PM

What? They started coin swap??? Where???
cryptoking99

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:49:18 PM

Folks, there is no transfers being made. It's another lie. There is no dev. team. There is no other person that has the keys. There is no website. It's all fake posts on third party sites, like this site. People are making up so many stories and telling so many lies. If you truly believe the swap lies, but your money where your mouth is and buy ebtc. I dare you, as you know, deep down, it was all a fraud. To show good faith, make the original site online and UPDATE on that original site as proof there are new dev. team and make the updates on the original site, not on some third party fake site. But they cannot, as Sat. ran out of panic knowing he committed fraud.
trampakoulas

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:50:06 PM

The Dev Team of eBTC.

You fuckin cunt, you were promoting ethd just before the dump and scam of innocents..
Now you're here pretending to be defender of the faith...?
How blind you think we are?

vegaed1

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:06:15 PM

Folks, there is no transfers being made. It's another lie. There is no dev. team. There is no other person that has the keys. There is no website. It's all fake posts on third party sites, like this site. People are making up so many stories and telling so many lies. If you truly believe the swap lies, but your money where your mouth is and buy ebtc. I dare you, as you know, deep down, it was all a fraud. To show good faith, make the original site online and UPDATE on that original site as proof there are new dev. team and make the updates on the original site, not on some third party fake site. But they cannot, as Sat. ran out of panic knowing he committed fraud.

Kick rocks! All the people who bought and held their coins are waiting for the transfer. You are the fool who sold your 80 eth worth of ebtc and now you regret it!  ALL of us that did NOT sell will get the swap. Feel sorry for you but YOU decided to sell when all the FUD was going on and now you're crying. Grow some balls and take it like a man.
LIN_CHAO

Activity: 75

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:07:29 PM

The Dev Team of eBTC.

Bring the team together and define a date for an update
vegaed1

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:25:17 PM

People still supporting this scam.  Its really sad.

If you don't like then kick rocks! If it's a scam then wtf are still doing here. We don't need your fud.
halker2010

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

The harder your life is the more meaning it has.

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:30:24 PM

People still supporting this scam.  Its really sad.

If you don't like then kick rocks! If it's a scam then wtf are still doing here. We don't need your fud.
Really dumb question what does fud stands for ? sorry again i'm a noob in English words.
JHR1963

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:31:37 PM

Really dump question what does fud stands for ? sorry again i'm a noob in English words.

FUD: Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt.
Pages: « 1 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 [215] 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 ... 510 »
  Print  

Jump to: