Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 08:27:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 [237] 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 ... 510 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] eBTC | The New (ERC20) Bitcoin  (Read 264581 times)
Queen_Amber

Activity: 214
Merit: 11

Cryptocurrency is the FUTURE!

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:29:43 PM

Biggest SCAM ever.. Im stuck with 3500 coins and i asked the so called new "Dev" named "Agent Butler" in telegram chat,  how would i do the new coin swap, and he simply IGNORED ME.. i hate these ebtc scumbags and im stuck holding this crappy coin

ツ Message me on Telegram @Flour ツ
 Or message me on Kik @ Treat
 ☮♡ I love everybody! ☮♡ 

vegaed1

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:31:18 PM

Biggest SCAM ever.. Im stuck with 3500 coins and i asked the so called new "Dev" named "Agent Butler" in telegram chat,  how would i do the new coin swap, and he simply IGNORED ME.. i hate these ebtc scumbags and im stuck holding this crappy coin

That's because it has been posted 10 times and people keep asking the SAME QUESTION. Stop being lazy and READ.  lol wow I'll gladly give you 1 cent for your crappy coins ?? .
burnedbyfees

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:36:25 PM

A lot of people have every right to be angry, even those who came out ahead. While bag holders and the "new devs" might not like people ridiculing them, it's easy to forget that people were devastated by this.

The best you can hope for is holding it and hope some pump group gets hold of it, but if they do for the love of god, dump it.

vegaed1

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:39:32 PM

A lot of people have every right to be angry, even those who came out ahead. While bag holders and the "new devs" might not like people ridiculing them, it's easy to forget that people were devastated by this.

The best you can hope for is holding it and hope some pump group gets hold of it, but if they do for the love of god, dump it.

People are DEVASTATED by BAD trades EVER minute in the crypto world. Don't invest more than you are willing to lose. PERIOD. Leave crypto for the big boys and go cry somewhere else.
burnedbyfees

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:47:06 PM

People are DEVASTATED by BAD trades EVER minute in the crypto world. Don't invest more than you are willing to lose. PERIOD. Leave crypto for the big boys and go cry somewhere else.

I sometimes feel sorry for you delusional bag holders on here, but then I remember you're mostly cunts and smirk at your misfortune. I only feel sorry for the ones who aren't.

I dumped this shit near the top, when we learned the developer was retarded and before we knew he was a retarded scammer, thanks for the ETH.

Thejesusofcrypto

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Professional Knife catcher

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 11:46:44 PM

I have great news...

Whomever lost their shirt in this fiasco.You are in luck. Get your pants while you can. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2273127.0;topicseen

1mGotRipped

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

lets get high!

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 11:49:19 PM

A coin that was given away free and now call it a scam? Do you understand the concept of 'free'?

1 people - 1 airdrop? It's ok
But in real 1 people - 700 airdrops ? That is it? Not a scam?Wink))) lol

HEY NEWBIE

you might be right with your claim. I need just a proof? if you show your proof then I'll totally agree with you, if not, you should be ashamed of yourself and keep it quiet for life

Don't sleep baby;)

Look  at this address  https://etherscan.io/address/0x4417e2d544873c20d5ec336a7537faf6d3ddacd7

Today he sold 300k;)))))) scammers

checking it out if its real. i saw batches of 30k coins were sold in really low price. i guess satoshi21 decided to sell it  real cheap than to have nothing XD

weaselciuy

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 11:50:37 PM

Worst coin ever.

Not because of satoshi21's previous scam, nor that its a tainted coin. But because this coin just makes people that hold it bitter and grumpy. Madness.

Just do yourself a favor and move on. There's other coins out there with a more "calm" history.

Good lucks
cryptoking99

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 11:57:23 PM

People are still wanting to buy what Satashi sold and never wanted - ebtc - and you don't even know his real name and the fake so-called new dev. team refuse to tell anyone his real name and address, because there is no new dev. team, and they have two different new websites, and the old main website is shut-down.

Below is a new dev. and he himself admits they do NOT have the keys. Hello? It's all lies. You all think if there were a new contract swap that it would solve anything. From day one, ebtc was all based on lies and deception and there is no reason to shut down everything and run unless one did a crime and left dodge.

Yet, people want to believe all the lies and new lies and even more lies. Lies betting lies.

"Please advise.
You probably remember me from last week when I helped to explain the flaw in the contract.
I was approached by the "new Team" to write the contract but they refuse to use an escrow to guarantee my compensation and will only work with me if I give them the code up front.
I would need help getting everyone to stop trading from a specific block and after the code is validated, I would need 1-5 ether to do the new disbursement.
The new code has the added feature of multiparty transfer(used for re-disbursement) and multiparty transfer from(both allow multiple transfers for less gas).
I would keep 50k of the new eBTC for myself from the 362k currently in the "New Team" wallet and use the rest to fund additional support contracts like multi party split for auto disbursements of received funds, Merchant APIs, Client wallets for web, iPhone and Android.
I would recommend not trading any tokens until after everything settles. If the new team sells any of the 362k tokens, I may need to disburse based on balances before they did so.
Will you back my project if the "new Team" tries to use my contract code? I don't have any access to the key or the funds.
Sorry for the chaos, I just want to get paid for my work."
vegaed1

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:02:36 AM

People are still wanting to buy what Satashi sold and never wanted - ebtc - and you don't even know his real name and the fake so-called new dev. team refuse to tell anyone his real name and address, because there is no new dev. team, and they have two different new websites, and the old main website is shut-down.

Below is a new dev. and he himself admits they do NOT have the keys. Hello? It's all lies. You all think if there were a new contract swap that it would solve anything. From day one, ebtc was all based on lies and deception and there is no reason to shut down everything and run unless one did a crime and left dodge.

Yet, people want to believe all the lies and new lies and even more lies. Lies betting lies.

"Please advise.
You probably remember me from last week when I helped to explain the flaw in the contract.
I was approached by the "new Team" to write the contract but they refuse to use an escrow to guarantee my compensation and will only work with me if I give them the code up front.
I would need help getting everyone to stop trading from a specific block and after the code is validated, I would need 1-5 ether to do the new disbursement.
The new code has the added feature of multiparty transfer(used for re-disbursement) and multiparty transfer from(both allow multiple transfers for less gas).
I would keep 50k of the new eBTC for myself from the 362k currently in the "New Team" wallet and use the rest to fund additional support contracts like multi party split for auto disbursements of received funds, Merchant APIs, Client wallets for web, iPhone and Android.
I would recommend not trading any tokens until after everything settles. If the new team sells any of the 362k tokens, I may need to disburse based on balances before they did so.
Will you back my project if the "new Team" tries to use my contract code? I don't have any access to the key or the funds.

More fud lol  Get over your loss and MOVE ON.
endaiin (OP)

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:43:58 AM

"Please advise.

Many people don't know the history how dev team take over eBTC, because they are not in telegram group while Satoshi left eBTC.

Thank's to the people who involved forming the team in that emergency period and also to everyone in the group who has contributed.
(-_-)$$$$@ll_day

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:56:23 AM

"Please advise.

This sounds like a potential ransomware attack, the EBTC team will not fall for this crap, its only a matter of time for the swap, then all the haters will have egg on their faces.

Lastly, its also funny how so much FUD from Haters but I see some serious low bids with 10k or more quantities to buy, that tells me Haters trying to talk the price down to their buy level

As soon as this gets swapped out, watch it rise to $20 - $35 easy!!!  And to the moon from there.

By the way, I did buy back my position and more with investment from some of my other earnings.

I'm HODLing
libert19

Activity: 2506
Merit: 943

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 02:26:55 AM

Explain how it is scam or your post is baseless!!!! @A62662 you are a hater and you are doing the same thing as a DDOS attack! @A62662 is a HATER

Is better pink with normal size, because many words...
If you want big size and red must be more laconic.
I want reward for design consulting....

The thing is that everyone who actually have some kind of knowledge knows that this token is nothing special. Now that some people invested on high prices thinking that this is special, are now calling it a scam.
The lesson is not to invest on anything that you don't understand. I sold personally my airdrop for around 3 ETH so im not even mad Cheesy.
Just look at the code of the smart contract:
Code:
pragma solidity ^0.4.16;

contract ERC20 {
     function totalSupply() constant returns (uint256 totalSupply);
     function balanceOf(address _owner) constant returns (uint256 balance);
     function transfer(address _to, uint256 _value) returns (bool success);
     function transferFrom(address _from, address _to, uint256 _value) returns (bool success);
     function approve(address _spender, uint256 _value) returns (bool success);
     function allowance(address _owner, address _spender) constant returns (uint256 remaining);
     event Transfer(address indexed _from, address indexed _to, uint256 _value);
     event Approval(address indexed _owner, address indexed _spender, uint256 _value);
 }

contract EBTC is ERC20 {
     string public constant symbol = "EBTC";
     string public constant name = "eBTC";
     uint8 public constant decimals = 8;
     uint256 _totalSupply = 21000000 * 10**8;

address public owner;

mapping(address => uint256) balances;

mapping(address => mapping (address => uint256)) allowed;

function EBTC() {
         owner = msg.sender;
         balances[owner] = 21000000 * 10**8;
     }

modifier onlyOwner() {
        require(msg.sender == owner);
        _;
    }

function distributeEBTC(address[] addresses) onlyOwner {
         for (uint i = 0; i < addresses.length; i++) {
             balances[owner] -= 245719916000;
             balances[addresses[i]] += 245719916000;
             Transfer(owner, addresses[i], 245719916000);
         }
     }

function totalSupply() constant returns (uint256 totalSupply) {
         totalSupply = _totalSupply;
     }

function balanceOf(address _owner) constant returns (uint256 balance) {
        return balances[_owner];
     }

function transfer(address _to, uint256 _amount) returns (bool success) {
         if (balances[msg.sender] >= _amount
            && _amount > 0
             && balances[_to] + _amount > balances[_to]) {
             balances[msg.sender] -= _amount;
             balances[_to] += _amount;
             Transfer(msg.sender, _to, _amount);
            return true;
         } else {
             return false;
         }
     }

function transferFrom(
         address _from,
         address _to,
         uint256 _amount
     ) returns (bool success) {
         if (balances[_from] >= _amount
             && allowed[_from][msg.sender] >= _amount
             && _amount > 0
             && balances[_to] + _amount > balances[_to]) {
             balances[_from] -= _amount;
             allowed[_from][msg.sender] -= _amount;
             balances[_to] += _amount;
             Transfer(_from, _to, _amount);
             return true;
         } else {
            return false;
         }
     }

function approve(address _spender, uint256 _amount) returns (bool success) {
         allowed[msg.sender][_spender] = _amount;
        Approval(msg.sender, _spender, _amount);
         return true;
     }

function allowance(address _owner, address _spender) constant returns (uint256 remaining) {
         return allowed[_owner][_spender];
    }
}

Everyone with a little bit of logic can tell that it's just a simple token. So everyone who is crying about a "scam" please do because of your own stupidity. Don't invest anything that you are not afraid to lose nor that you know anything about.

Nice, so I can make my coin as well with just bit of code?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
libert19

Activity: 2506
Merit: 943

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 02:36:56 AM

A coin that was given away free and now call it a scam? Do you understand the concept of 'free'?

Haha yeah I agree. People should be thankful that they made bucks from ebtc.

And those who invested in it, it's their personal choice. Only they are responsible for their loss.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
802529er

Activity: 140

Ethereum All The Way Baby

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:49:24 AM

Haha yeah I agree. People should be thankful that they made bucks from ebtc.

And those who invested in it, it's their personal choice. Only they are responsible for their loss.

And only they will also be responsible for their gains  Wink

mammuth28

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

Ita YouTuber 100K Subs / TRANSLATOR - ITA/ENG/RUS

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:50:42 AM

L - logic.
So for thouse who had invested on this hype coin - are fucked, it was personal choise... yes..?
And creators, dev, and all thouse who has sponsorizzed and was talking all that time - are all lucky people... specialy creator..?
In this case, with your logic - nobody shall invest and buy some fresh coin..
What a smart man, my compliments
802529er

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:06:59 AM

To prove there is a new team, I emailed them through their so-called new site and asked them to give the REAL full name of Satoshi and his address and their real full names and addresses and phone numbers to be transparent before all, which all of this info should be posted on the website. But the email bounced back as invalid, so even their email is FAKE. Try it yourself. You all been scammed folks.
The ebtc run is over.

Now, ebcsh (eBitcoinCash) is the next to spike up to 70 cents quickly. No wonder so many large orders on the buy side now and no one wants to sell, knowing the same .70 cent spike up is soon. Get some ebcsh under .10 cents if you can before the .70 cent spike up soon, as its only traded a few days and ready to take off shortly for a quick 7 times your money. Don't miss out!

Calls eBTC a scam.

Tells people to invest in ebcsh, which is a scam.

God your actually funny.

shiming

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:22:49 AM

"Please advise.

Many people don't know the history how dev team take over eBTC, because they are not in telegram group while Satoshi left eBTC.

Thank's to the people who involved forming the team in that emergency period and also to everyone in the group who has contributed.
Are you the founder? Can you say something about it?

802529er

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:30:56 AM

"Please advise.

Are you the founder? Can you say something about it?

An official statement will be released shortly

mamichula

Activity: 308
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:34:38 AM

Good luck to all those who bought over 0.3$  Wink
Maybe you will not see that price for years...(i hope not, i hope it will go up and you will get back your investments) Cry

Did a lot of people buy at such high prices? Like have a lot of people complained about this? Because I imagined that it was say bots trading with itself, with the sock puppets of the dev.
Pages: « 1 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 [237] 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 ... 510 »
  Print  

Jump to: