Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:19:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO LIVE] Boosteroid - personal cloud computer available for everyone  (Read 79529 times)
EnormousCoin101

Activity: 510
Merit: 100

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:06:49 AM

The ico is doing great for it raised as much $615k in a month. It possible to reach $1m by couple of months.

Now gradually being recognized the ICO boosteroid in the forum , it is not hard for this project to reach and hit $1m in just a matter of 2-3 weeks . Im excited to this moment when they reach $1m , I believe they can reach it .

The 1st stage of the ICO is doing good but not enough because they expect to attract $53 million investment although they have serious big investors this project still need support from everyone but regardless of ICO results they will still continue the project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CleverOracle

Activity: 549

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:15:04 AM

if the average cloud computing rent ranges from $6.5-$10 and btr is only 1 btr how much 1btr cost?

base on what ive read its $0.48

as of this moment it is $0.48 but the final price per btr is $.058

thanks for the correction mate! more power boosteroid!

no problem. keep supporting boosteroid project to the moon!

Price of BTR tokens are stated on their Whitepaper, all early contributors will benefit on this project if they bought BTR tokens during the Pre-ICO and main ICO.

Here is the price of BTR tokens:

Pre-ICO (September 22, 2017):
Initial price - $0.1
Final price - $0.47

1st stage ICO (Live now!):
Initial price - $0.48
Final price - $0.58

2nd stage ICO (November 27, 2017):
Initial price - $1.08
Final price - $1.38

3rd stage  ICO (January 15, 2018):
Initial price - $1.88
Final price - $2.78

EnormousCoin101

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:18:55 AM

I wonder if they have a free trial for this project Boosteroid . I guess it would be better if they can make a free trial version for the user who wanted to try and test it first. It will help the project itself to become popular and also help their customer to decide if boosteroid is a worthy project. Its just a suggestion.
you right, we need free trial to know how to used this services, much better if at first will know about this at same time some user will help to decide what boosteriod offer because they have free trial

To be added , having a free trial will help some of the customer to decide if they can introduce the boosteroid to their friends . Atleast if I decide to suggest it to my friends I have an information about the services boosteroid can offer. I can easily explain the benefits and how to use it properly because I use their free trial . Am I right to this ?

The Dev's said that they will be having a Free Trial or Demo Service at the second stage of their ICO so we should just wait and be patient until they make an official announcement.

CleverOracle

Activity: 549

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:36:01 AM

Guys don't forget to vote on their twitter account to get a chance to talk with the CEO of Boosteroid, also you could like their post on the telegram channel.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/infoboosteroid/status/922797752907718656
Telegram: https://t.me/boosteroid/49

EnormousCoin101

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:42:05 AM

Guys don't forget to vote on their twitter account to get a chance to talk with the CEO of Boosteroid, also you could like their post on the telegram channel.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/infoboosteroid/status/922797752907718656
Telegram: https://t.me/boosteroid/49

That's great! it could enlighten everyone who support this project as they can have a chance to talk and ask question directly to the CEO of this project, it could also increase trust from the investors.

waichi

Activity: 359

Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:01:01 AM

And i just to add i do some research about some of Cloud storage implemented via Blockchain technology such as Allerin, Storj and Sia. Since there are also existing ones, how will you manage to difference your project from them. I wanna know the pros and the cons coming from you since this project is quite promising and lots of potential to unleash if implemented and excuted smoothly.
So basically they are competing against those big companies such as amazon, microsoft and google by giving cheaper prices to its customers, so the competition between their counterpart companies who uses the same blockchain technology will be whose implementation is the best among these companies.
yes.. they are trying to enter in a world of technology that provide a computer storage that company use. this is a good idea to compete with other large company such as amazon , microsoft and this will help people to try more computer company to choose which is more better and affordable...
Cheaper price, great features, user-friendly, security and being convenient to use. Those are the key factors why Boosteroid have a potential to compete with its existing competitors. Even though it is new to the market, yet as we can see it already have a lot of supporters and those are the future users. Because they see Boosteroid more promising compare to other cloud computing service provider.
The competition on those large companies will be a head to head battle. Because they have both a lot of customer and their name are already built in the market. Now I am wondering how Boosteroid will enter in that kind of competition. But let see what Boosteroid can do about it. We just need to keep on supporting and patronizing it.
In that kind of challenge, we will see how smart and brilliant the people behind Boosteroid. How they will handle and manage that kind of challenge to them. Remember that in a particular business or project, the introduction is the most crucial part. Because you do not really know what will happen unless it already executed. That is why in those scenario will tell smart, creative and good they are.

I am not sure if Allerin is also offering cloud storage. But I know both Sia and Storj are offering the same like Boosteroid. And I noticed that Storj offers a very cheap price and its based on usage. Sia offers $2 per month for 1TB. Clearly stated on their whitepaper that they are cheaper compared to those Big companies. I don't know how much Boosteroid will cost for 1TB? Maybe I just overlooked it in their whitepaper.

███ TWITTER Udego Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
SocialCloud

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:16:01 AM

Boosteroid: http://blog.boosteroid.com/en/boosteroid/boosteroid-razmestit-vyichislitelnyie-moshhnosti-v-gruzii/

podrick17

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:30:31 AM

The ico is doing great for it raised as much $615k in a month. It possible to reach $1m by couple of months.

Now gradually being recognized the ICO boosteroid in the forum , it is not hard for this project to reach and hit $1m in just a matter of 2-3 weeks . Im excited to this moment when they reach $1m , I believe they can reach it .

The 1st stage of the ICO is doing good but not enough because they expect to attract $53 million investment although they have serious big investors this project still need support from everyone but regardless of ICO results they will still continue the project.
I think their fund raising is getting a lot of attention and money right now since they already purchased cloud devices and will start installing their equipments, so in my conclusion the money raised is enough for their startup and i believe there will be a lot of investors that will contribute based on the results of their pre-ICO.

jonland22

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:33:06 AM

In storing small or large files do we need to get a subscription like basic or premium?

What I mean is will you have subscription type for any users of the Boosteroid? for example a user can only put a small file on the cloud because he/she is a basic member, while other can stored a larger files because of having a premium status
I think no one can answer that question but the devs and creator only. Specially if we do not already experience to use Boosteroid. Because how can you answer that question if you do not already personally experince it. So I think those kind of question will be answered if Boosteroid app will be available in public.
They will offer a free trial on second stage of ICO or before november 27, you might try it for yourself before availing the requirements you are planning.

Some media publication like the link below tells that the white paper is discussing more ICO terms than the whole system itself. But, as you can see, in their roadmap/timeframe, September this year until January next year is for MVP development and ICO stages. Output of the project will be launch around 2nd quarter next year.

https://www.coinspeaker.com/2017/10/06/boosteroid-project-wants-break-cloud-monopoly-amazon-google-microsoft/

You can check boosteroid website and join their telegram group for some updates on the development of the project.
Oh it is great that they will offer a free trial. In that way some of our questions will finally answered. The people also will find out weather the boosteroid is really a good app or not. But I am confident that they will like it and they will patronize it.
It is a good news for all of us here. Finally they will launch a free trial. Not for being demanding but I hope the duration of trial is a long period of time because specially for me who's the knowledge about cloud computing is not too much. It take time to me to learn how it works, the technicalities and everything. Even though I already read a lot about Boosteroid, but it is different when I actually using it.

They've answered this question on their telegram channel, the answer is they won't be having any kind of subscription type because if you want a small or larger capacity you can allow it on their platform as long as you have BTR to pay for their service.
Good news for upcoming users of their services, it just shows that they are really into cheap cloud computing services.
i hope the btr token's price will not increase rapidly as soon as they start their operation to the public.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
ICOGuide

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 07:33:36 AM

lol I like the name of the project
samtarly

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:36:42 AM

definitely! ive seen their fb page and it is more than 57k followers  $1m is not a big thing for boosteroid. is the cloud computing machine already working?
I just checked their facebook page and it turns out they just purchase hardware to build their computing cloud 14hrs ago, maybe a a day or two they will start working on it since they need to set it up and it is not easy to setup such delicate equipment.

What a great news! It's a nice update on how the project is keeping up. Boosteroid is really stepping up the cloud computing on a whole new level.
Good thing they are the one who started this project because some group will surely come up with this kind of project with the same platform because of expensive services provided by other companies in the community.

Raffamichaels

Activity: 228

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:44:16 AM

Aside from being user friendly and affordable price of boosteroid, I want to know what more are the perks of availing this cloud service ? Also in case of emergency , do they have a system failsafe procedure ?.

Ptrck

Activity: 391

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:45:06 AM

I wonder if they have a free trial for this project Boosteroid . I guess it would be better if they can make a free trial version for the user who wanted to try and test it first. It will help the project itself to become popular and also help their customer to decide if boosteroid is a worthy project. Its just a suggestion.
you right, we need free trial to know how to used this services, much better if at first will know about this at same time some user will help to decide what boosteriod offer because they have free trial

To be added , having a free trial will help some of the customer to decide if they can introduce the boosteroid to their friends . Atleast if I decide to suggest it to my friends I have an information about the services boosteroid can offer. I can easily explain the benefits and how to use it properly because I use their free trial . Am I right to this ?
thats not bad, if you tell your friends about this boosteriod will know how works boosteriod, theres a lot of benifits here in this project, so maybe if you tell this to your friends i think some of this will marvelous.

lostocean

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:47:34 AM

I hope they can offer trial so that if there a needs to enhance they can adjust. 3 to 5 days trial will suffice which will run through just to make sure its worth to invest.
I agree with this suggestion, the developer and the investor will benefit with the outcome of a free trial.

I think it will be better if they will offer a 30 days trial for their users or maybe a limited amount of storage they can use. That way users can actually experience BTR.

Giving the users a free trial is actually a good idea, it will give the users the experience or a taste of what boosteroid is all about, maybe a few days trial is enough, just enough to entice the users and let them experience the real thing.
yes that's a good idea of giving a trial for a few days, to test a to experience what boosteriod can do, And to prove to the investor their not pick a bad application.
boosteroid8

Activity: 242
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:57:37 AM

What I mean is will you have subscription type for any users of the Boosteroid? for example a user can only put a small file on the cloud because he/she is a basic member, while other can stored a larger files because of having a premium status
erasheed28

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:06:59 AM

they said that there will be no such subscription but they will be having a demo run at the 2nd stage of the ICO, just stay tune for the updates since they already purchase cloud devices.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
kengeorge21

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:14:31 AM

I hope they can offer trial so that if there a needs to enhance they can adjust. 3 to 5 days trial will suffice which will run through just to make sure its worth to invest.
I agree with this suggestion, the developer and the investor will benefit with the outcome of a free trial.

I think it will be better if they will offer a 30 days trial for their users or maybe a limited amount of storage they can use. That way users can actually experience BTR.

Giving the users a free trial is actually a good idea, it will give the users the experience or a taste of what boosteroid is all about, maybe a few days trial is enough, just enough to entice the users and let them experience the real thing.
yes that's a good idea of giving a trial for a few days, to test a to experience what boosteriod can do, And to prove to the investor their not pick a bad application.
I think doing free trial runs during the ICO is quite basic because this will enable the devs to raised awareness on the bugs and confirm that their cloud devices are working properly. there will be a huge boost effect to the ICO if the users who test the trial run like it.

lostocean

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:15:43 AM

This ico will be successful for me theirs a lot of investor have interest on it. maybe in a week they can reach that amount.
boosteroid8

Activity: 242
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:19:44 AM

1 BTR corresponds to the cost of one hour computing power on the basis of eight NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti graphics cards; two processors Intel Xeon E5 2680v4; RAM 256Gb; SSD 960Gb.If the price of BTR go down below the issue price after ICO, how to ensure they have the equal value?
xanxus.kun

Activity: 495

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 08:26:11 AM

They're been sold out during pre-ico so i guess it pique the interest of other investors as well, i won't be surprise if Boosteroid hits $1m

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: