Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:36:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO LIVE] Boosteroid - personal cloud computer available for everyone  (Read 79529 times)
contradiction

Activity: 301
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:51:49 AM

For sure many people will patronize this project as soon as they launch this in the market, because of the good feedback from the future users.
you're right i just read about the feedback who want to use boosteroid it's convinient to use, and easy. I will use this apps someday.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Clairvoyance

Activity: 412
Merit: 152

Perceiving events in the future and beyond

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:55:24 AM

Whitepaper says that the implementation of platform will pursue regardless of ICO, and the creation of computing process is ongoing, that means funds distribution will push through and the team is serious about the project.
yes it must. because the project is a game changer when it comes to cloud storage and computing i am sure that the big companies will soon follow but they will be left behind because the timing of boosteriod is precise. regardless of the ico result, boosteroid must push thru there is a big chance that if the ico fail, there are big companies willing to buy the project as a whole.

It's interesting to see a company pursuing their platform implementation regardless of ICO results. I've also read about their development of BooStore in the coming months of 2018. I'm looking forward to see a leap in progress by next month.
bryle10

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:59:24 AM

For sure many people will patronize this project as soon as they launch this in the market, because of the good feedback from the future users.

When boosteroid is already launch i will suggest it to my friend, and to my relatives, because this project is Great for computer user
Its nice idea to suggest to your friend because this Project is good for the computer user its cheaper price compare to the other leading companies and easy access for everyone.
kengeorge21

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:01:06 AM

It is interesting to see that boosteroid will let their facilities to be used for artificial intelligence projects, I'm wondering what kind of aging issues you guys are pertaining? is it literally side effects of aging? or some kind of computer related issue, someone enlighten me  Cheesy

iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:01:59 AM

Whitepaper says that the implementation of platform will pursue regardless of ICO, and the creation of computing process is ongoing, that means funds distribution will push through and the team is serious about the project.
yes it must. because the project is a game changer when it comes to cloud storage and computing i am sure that the big companies will soon follow but they will be left behind because the timing of boosteriod is precise. regardless of the ico result, boosteroid must push thru there is a big chance that if the ico fail, there are big companies willing to buy the project as a whole.

It's interesting to see a company pursuing their platform implementation regardless of ICO results. I've also read about their development of BooStore in the coming months of 2018. I'm looking forward to see a leap in progress by next month.

same here! i've been in watch mode for this project since the beginning, and the will of the company to pursue it regardless of ico result is a big yes for investors because they are dedicated and believe in their project. this is such a peculiar team. goodluck!  
Ptrck

Activity: 391

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:07:42 AM

they are surely threat to boosteroid and even to the big companies as well, boosteriod offers cloud services and convinient to use. I think boosteriod have good offer other than the leading company as well.

samtarly

Activity: 196

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:16:39 AM

It is interesting to see that boosteroid will let their facilities to be used for artificial intelligence projects, I'm wondering what kind of aging issues you guys are pertaining? is it literally side effects of aging? or some kind of computer related issue, someone enlighten me  Cheesy
I believe it is about aging that causes serious problems to our body because they also provide variety of services including analyzing a person's DNA.

ICOCloud

Activity: 294

BitCoin is the Future!

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:07:28 AM

preorder ends in:

BitCoin is the Future!
CleverOracle

Activity: 549

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:18:07 AM

To be exact they decided to provide 10% free of their computing power for AI-startups to help AI researchers but they agreed to proceed only if they focused on prolongation of human life and issues of aging.

As Boosteroid Advisor Dejan Puzic noted that this idea comes from understanding that aging is one of the most significant and unresolved issues that humankind faces today.

You could see more details here:
https://medium.com/@Boosteroid/boosteroid-is-to-provide-free-computing-power-for-ai-startups-a55b257481d2

lostocean

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:44:57 AM

you're right i just read about the feedback who want to use boosteroid it's convinient to use, and easy. I will use this apps someday.
boosteriod will be popular application for me once it has been launched in market. when you read what the application can do i think many people will interested its different in other application.
EnormousCoin101

Activity: 510

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:50:59 AM

Hey guys just wanted to share that Boosteroid offers 5 BTR tokens for every valid registration on your referral link so you should sign up now to get BTR tokens for free.

If this is your first registration you could use my link as startup and offer it to your friends.
My Referral Link Grin
https://boosteroid.com/register?ref=1747066fe82230f3b377961188e88614

Clairvoyance

Activity: 412
Merit: 152

Perceiving events in the future and beyond

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:01:16 AM

I believe it is about aging that causes serious problems to our body because they also provide variety of services including analyzing a person's DNA.

I do hope more and more startups will be selected aside from using artificial intelligence to address issue regarding aging. With this area of expansion the possibilities are endless.
krky

Activity: 178
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:06:58 AM

This looks promising, Google, Amazon, and Microsoft the market leaders which offers cloud computing services in high prices will have another competition, the Boosteroid but in lower and cheaper price. once this hits the market surely the prices of cloud computing services will really change. gonna stay tuned for the updates.

Not only computing services, but they offer storage, software products and other functionality as well. I hope this will attract tons of investors.

I'm sure this ico will attract tons of investors, just imagine how good and promising Boosteroid is, and like i said an additional competitor will surely bring a lot of changes in the market, and a lot of people and companies will benefit from it.

Exactly! now I can't wait for the coming event, The first ICO stage of Boosteroid this coming October 23 - November 06, 2017, and upon checking the website I've noticed that there will be 3 stages of the ICO, second one will be on November 27 - December 11, 2017, and the Last one will be on January 15 - February 15, 2017.

I've seen it as well, they explained why there are three ICO stages. i really like how they planned to get things done here, i just hope that they will meet their target sales to get the project rolling.

1. First ico - Basic necessities to get started, preparing premises, electricity connection and facilities
2. Second ico - buy equipment to start the project
3. Third ico - expansion of computing powers.

so basically we only have less than 3 weeks, now i really need to save up so i can buy some tokens. good thing they where offering some bonuses from the start till the end of campaign.

●   Sensitrust   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  SETS  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  Job Marketplace  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:19:56 AM

I will the public cloud access have the same prize/rate compare to private type cloud?
HyunBin

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:45:43 AM

being on top is not an easy thing.. I think boosteroid already know what they need to do to compete on the leading companies like amazon and google.. maybe they already know how to deal with it.  I think boosteroid will become one of the biggest treat of leading companies in terms of personal storage..
I think you have a point, before they compete on the leading companies they already know all the possible threat of it. I watched the boosteroid video and I saw that they study how to compete to the leading companies they making cloud computer accessible for everyone. The difference to the other companies is low rental cost and easy access. i think this is the advantage of boosteroid.

for me being in top is also dangerous. there is only up and down when it comes to position.
 in the industry, being big is also a weakness, remember that dinosaurs extincted despite of their strength and power.
it is always the one who has the ability adapt remains and in our case of technological advancement, boosteroid adapts to the fast pacing society.    

It is only a matter of time to know whether Boosteroid will succeed as the leading service provider of cloud storage. The market has big names such as Google, Amazon and Microsoft. Most of them set the pricing which ranges from $6.10-10.6 with Boosteroid coming to the market it might disrupt the course of pricing forcing the big players to lower their prices. It's not about who lies on top but who provides a better service for a minimal cost.

I guess some of the people will be curious of what are the service of boosteroid , and if this boosteroid is efficient when it comes in computer storage , some will take a risk to buy and avail boosteroid because of the cheaper price . After using boosteroid they will find out that boosteroid is helpful for them .

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
waichi

Activity: 359

Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:47:54 AM

Boosteroid is a cloud computing service provider made available to users via internet. Cloud services are designed to provide easy access to applications and resources. Boosteroid will provide the hardware and software necessary for the service, so there's no need for the client (eg. company) to deploy their staff to manage their IT infrastructure.

███ TWITTER Udego Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
HyunBin

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:49:26 AM

same here! i've been in watch mode for this project since the beginning, and the will of the company to pursue it regardless of ico result is a big yes for investors because they are dedicated and believe in their project. this is such a peculiar team. goodluck!  

I also rooting for this ICO since the beginning . I also check their website and try to read and learn more about the services of boosteroid and how can they become helpful to all of us who has obsessed in having a big computer storage for our big data . Looking forward for more updates here and into their website.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Bavaria

Activity: 1032
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:52:21 AM

Can some one tell how many of 20millions tokens were sold so far?
HyunBin

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:54:57 AM

How will Boosteroid will compete to the top cloud computing services today like Amazon, Microsoft, Google, IBM, etc..? How will they enter the market with those large companies that already built a strong foundation in the market?

Actually, going head to head against these huge companies is just impossible, how can you make your way up with them if they're already up there taking the lead for quite some times. Well, for me, its all about the users, if the users are treated well, I mean given all the services they need and in a not so costly way, then I think its gonna be a game changer in the world market.

Yeah sure it is hard for them to compete to these companies , they are the top companies when it comes in cloud computing services.
I also like your idea and opinion about justifying the importance of giving a sympathy to the users needs and wants , when the user like me feel that we gets what we wanted to this apps then its natural for me to become obsessed to it .

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
HyunBin

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:59:33 AM

Based on my research i like the idea of the project! I have read that computing tools are already being built regardless of the ICO result. Then what will investors get for their money?

About your question sir , you can check their website , https://boosteroid.com/ , take time to read and learn more about the services and benefits you can get when use boosteroid . It is surely a worthy to read!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: