Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:20:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO LIVE] Boosteroid - personal cloud computer available for everyone  (Read 79529 times)
UchihaRukawa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:53:04 AM

International Boosteroid project starts ICO on October 23

Having successfully sold two million BTR tokens ahead of schedule at the pre-ICO, international project called Boosteroid starts ICO on October 23. The key difference between Boosteroid and other startups is that it will be implemented regardless of the ICO results: the computing facilities are already being build.

BTR Token Sale

The first stage starts on October 23, 2017 at 9:00 (CET) and ends on November 6, 2017 at 21:00 (CET). ICO can be completed ahead of schedule if the needed investments are raised. Users can buy BTR tokens with ETH, BTC, BCH, LTC

https://coinidol.com/boosteroid-project-starts-ico/

I can see why everyone is just so excited about this wonderful project, to the point of buying BTR tokens ahead of the scheduled pre ICO. There is just no stopping now, looks like nothing and no one can stop the project from rising, and I know that it would keep going till it reached the top.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mynameisange

Activity: 308

First Trading Ecosystem

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:09:47 AM

how this project will introduce in our country..(Philippines) is this some kind of a PSP that need to buy in a computer store or need to buy thru online..?? i wounder how this project will reach some remote area in our country that need a lot of this project... thnaks
Remote areas could not use this kind of service unless the users can avail the internet through satellite connection. Its an online purchase using wallet through eth payment. The instruction of purchase can be found on the website but first you need to create an account on www.boosteroid.com

TWITTER ◢                    ☆✩✩✩✩ FTEC ☆✩✩✩✩                      ◢ WHITEPAPER         24
   WEBSITE                  First Trading Ecosystem                    MEDIUM               April    
TELEGRAM                 For Traders By Traders                    FACEBOOK         Public Sale     
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:28:54 AM

i joined bounty campaign i hope this ICO successfully

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Mynameisange

First Trading Ecosystem

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:51:01 AM

BTR token solds ahead of schedule on its pre ICO, it will still continue regardless of ICO result so you can assure that this is serious business. The project offers the best cost compare to exisiting providers so more possible it will.

TWITTER ◢                    ☆✩✩✩✩ FTEC ☆✩✩✩✩                      ◢ WHITEPAPER         24
   WEBSITE                  First Trading Ecosystem                    MEDIUM               April    
TELEGRAM                 For Traders By Traders                    FACEBOOK         Public Sale     
Skyshark

Activity: 505

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:08:59 AM

Looks like a scam but I can't be sure.
How can you say that's this is look scam you have proof, Give some reason this project is quality nearly in the future this will popular application.

I think with what I have read, this project is not a scam, maybe some people would think that this is a scam and I do not blame you sir if you think that way too, its just that boosteroid is offering services that are too good to be true, but its true!. So lets just enjoy the advantages that we're about to experience.

Stephgmnl

Merit: 101

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:27:37 AM

how this project will introduce in our country..(Philippines) is this some kind of a PSP that need to buy in a computer store or need to buy thru online..?? i wounder how this project will reach some remote area in our country that need a lot of this project... thnaks
Remote areas could not use this kind of service unless the users can avail the internet through satellite connection. Its an online purchase using wallet through eth payment. The instruction of purchase can be found on the website but first you need to create an account on www.boosteroid.com

I definitely agree with that before a remote areas can use this kind of service they have to improve first other factors like their internet connection,  This is available for users who need it like people who always use internet,  people who use it for their storage of large files,  even if you are in remote areas you can use it as long you have internet connection and you need it. 
Stephgmnl

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:33:39 AM

Im excited and interested here in boosteroid, i want to try this cloud service, unlimited time, lowest price, looking forward for this project suceed.

Me too, I wan't to use this project in daily life.  test their product

I am also looking forward to try this product,  I hope that they will also launch a trial period for their future customers,  so we can have an idea how easy and safe to yse BTR. 
Raffamichaels

Activity: 228

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:56:30 AM

Im excited and interested here in boosteroid, i want to try this cloud service, unlimited time, lowest price, looking forward for this project suceed.

I am also looking forward to try this product,  I hope that they will also launch a trial period for their future customers,  so we can have an idea how easy and safe to yse BTR. 

It's good a good thing you mention the word "trial period".. Meaning the people who use this personal cloud services can asses whether this app is very efficient and good to use or is it not. Hoping that this trial period will last atleast last a month for evaluation of the consumers.

lukesimon

Activity: 339

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:12:53 AM

It's good a good thing you mention the word "trial period".. Meaning the people who use this personal cloud services can asses whether this app is very efficient and good to use or is it not. Hoping that this trial period will last atleast last a month for evaluation of the consumers.

It will be better if the trial is not a 30 day period access. Much better if anyone can use Boosteroid's free version which is limited of service while the paid version will be the one with the full benefits and access. In that case, a lot of people will use Boosteroid as it is free and it will spread easily then it's up to the users to update to full version but they will need to pay BTR in order to avail it.
UchihaRukawa

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:32:07 AM

I definitely agree with that before a remote areas can use this kind of service they have to improve first other factors like their internet connection,  This is available for users who need it like people who always use internet,  people who use it for their storage of large files,  even if you are in remote areas you can use it as long you have internet connection and you need it. 

Actually, I only thought of this problem now, since only people who have access in the internet can use boosteroid its gonna be heart breaking for those who doesn't have internet acces just like most of the third world countries. Well, thinking of it, boosteroid is really created for users of the internet, so I thinks they are still doing a good job.

lukesimon

Activity: 339

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:51:24 AM

Actually, I only thought of this problem now, since only people who have access in the internet can use boosteroid its gonna be heart breaking for those who doesn't have internet acces just like most of the third world countries. Well, thinking of it, boosteroid is really created for users of the internet, so I thinks they are still doing a good job.

It doesn't matter as of now since the target market of Boosteroid are those people who're capable of utilizing their service which are those people who live in the urban zone or those who have access to the internet. And in my point of view, almost all of the places have now access to the internet.

contradiction

Activity: 301

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:03:45 AM

Is this true? That the amazon cloud services are hacked to mine bitcoins? How is this happen? Any idea that boosteroid is safe to use? Can anyone explain it? Thanks for possible answer

rbrt

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:57:00 AM

i hope boosteroid project will be succesfull in their lunch. with their main objective this project will be a great help to all of us, not only on many company with IT. bur all that use devices that have storage. in just a small application on their gadget. they can store a lot of data and information that they use everyday. big thanks to the Boosteroid project that protect our data servers...

Yup thank you boosteroid to this project, because its a big help to all company that using a data server storage, and i know soon it will be succeed, not in this country, but whole world, thats all thank you
rbrt

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:34:54 PM

is this product (cloud storage ) is safe on hackers..Huh boosteroid should also focus on the safety of their storage. may be some advanced security to protect thier consumers or costumer information and data....

the best programmers in the country work on boosteroid. Don't worry about safety

Yup, you dont need to worry, because the best group of programmer in our country are working for boosteroid so Goodluck for boosteroid !!
sfovwxsz

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:44:07 PM

Very interesting items, the first time to see this, there is no similar project found, ha ha
UchihaRukawa

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:44:43 PM

The bounty campaign is gonna start soon, I think many supporters are gonna join the campaigns. I'm really excited to see the success of this project, even now, we can see that its going to be a huge success for boosteroid.

creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:47:09 PM

The bounty campaign is gonna start soon, I think many supporters are gonna join the campaigns. I'm really excited to see the success of this project, even now, we can see that its going to be a huge success for boosteroid.

The bounty campaign is actually already running for quite a while now and I see lots of participants are already active. No worries manismanja, you're still on time. Enjoy.
Stephgmnl

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:58:00 PM

It will be better if the trial is not a 30 day period access. Much better if anyone can use Boosteroid's free version which is limited of service while the paid version will be the one with the full benefits and access. In that case, a lot of people will use Boosteroid as it is free and it will spread easily then it's up to the users to update to full version but they will need to pay BTR in order to avail it.

Trial Period or a Free Version both will be good for BTR, as long as they can prove to their customers the safety and security of their service then they can easily attract their target market. I can see that most of the customers are actually more concern about the safety and security of BTR since it is new and competing with huge companies. BTR should focus on that because once their credibility is good then they will be definitely successful.
memyselfandi

Activity: 573

Futurov

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:08:56 PM

Good point. I like you suggestion. I think 30 days is not enough for the users to fully experience the Boosteroid. It will be more attractive to the users if they will give an unlimited time access but limited access of features and services. Because the users will be not satisfied if they will only given a limited time. It is a great advertising strategy.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jakezyrus00

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:46:47 PM

Upon my reading in Boosteroid blog, Ivan Shvaichenko (CEO, Boosteroid) says that "Nowadays the primecost of cloud computing 80% depends on the electricity tariffs." So it means that one of the things they are considering to install their facilities is how high the electricity tariffs or tax in a particular country. Based on the blog, they already picked Georgia because of its small amount of electricity consumption. It is just around $ 0.06 per kWh.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: