Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:03:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO LIVE] Boosteroid - personal cloud computer available for everyone  (Read 79529 times)
1DC

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:13:57 PM

Upon my reading in Boosteroid blog, Ivan Shvaichenko (CEO, Boosteroid) says that "Nowadays the primecost of cloud computing 80% depends on the electricity tariffs." So it means that one of the things they are considering to install their facilities is how high the electricity tariffs or tax in a particular country. Based on the blog, they already picked Georgia because of its small amount of electricity consumption. It is just around $ 0.06 per kWh.
I think that is one of the reason why Boosteroid has a lower price compare to its existing competitors. Imagine 80% depends on the tariffs of electricity consumption. I never thought that electricity consumption will have a huge effect with regards in picking which place their facilities to be installed. For that reason, there is no possibility that Boosteroid will also install a branch here in the Philippines.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Papsie

Activity: 461

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:04:33 PM

International Boosteroid project starts ICO on October 23

Having successfully sold two million BTR tokens ahead of schedule at the pre-ICO, international project called Boosteroid starts ICO on October 23. The key difference between Boosteroid and other startups is that it will be implemented regardless of the ICO results: the computing facilities are already being build.

BTR Token Sale

The first stage starts on October 23, 2017 at 9:00 (CET) and ends on November 6, 2017 at 21:00 (CET). ICO can be completed ahead of schedule if the needed investments are raised. Users can buy BTR tokens with ETH, BTC, BCH, LTC

https://coinidol.com/boosteroid-project-starts-ico/

I can see why everyone is just so excited about this wonderful project, to the point of buying BTR tokens ahead of the scheduled pre ICO. There is just no stopping now, looks like nothing and no one can stop the project from rising, and I know that it would keep going till it reached the top.
Yeah good to know that they already sold 2 Million tokens. It really means that many of the future users will patronize and support it. It seems to be that no one can stop the Boosteroid for its success. We just need to wait and see how Boosteroid will make a competition towards its competitors.

Skyshark

Activity: 505

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:28:11 AM

Upon my reading in Boosteroid blog, Ivan Shvaichenko (CEO, Boosteroid) says that "Nowadays the primecost of cloud computing 80% depends on the electricity tariffs." So it means that one of the things they are considering to install their facilities is how high the electricity tariffs or tax in a particular country. Based on the blog, they already picked Georgia because of its small amount of electricity consumption. It is just around $ 0.06 per kWh.

I see, that is why their price is very much lower than the other leading companies, its because they did a good job in finding a location where they will not big amount of money just for their electricity. This is actually a smart move for boosteroid, now they can provide their services without them letting their consumers a high price, at the same time, without them paying much for their electricity. Smart move boosteroid.

jets567

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:15:37 AM

Is this true? That the amazon cloud services are hacked to mine bitcoins? How is this happen? Any idea that boosteroid is safe to use? Can anyone explain it? Thanks for possible answer

Question is if amazon cloud services is being infiltrated, how it will be going for boosteroid? What will be your safety measures if this same thing will be happening to you? do you have a recovery program that we can rely on?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
lostocean

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:18:03 AM

is this product (cloud storage ) is safe on hackers..Huh boosteroid should also focus on the safety of their storage. may be some advanced security to protect thier consumers or costumer information and data....

the best programmers in the country work on boosteroid. Don't worry about safety

Yup, you dont need to worry, because the best group of programmer in our country are working for boosteroid so Goodluck for boosteroid !!
the boosteriod is not only focusing  about storage of course they will not forget about the security of our files or any important matter that we should save in storage.
creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:20:31 AM

Is this true? That the amazon cloud services are hacked to mine bitcoins? How is this happen? Any idea that boosteroid is safe to use? Can anyone explain it? Thanks for possible answer

Question is if amazon cloud services is being infiltrated, how it will be going for boosteroid? What will be your safety measures if this same thing will be happening to you? do you have a recovery program that we can rely on?

What happened to Amazon was a Security Breach due to misconfiguration. So, I think it's more likely a hijack or inside job since the compromised part was the American Voters data. However, let's go back to what Boosteroid can assure us in terms of security. Boosteroid offers a highly secured ecosystem for cloud computing services that is based on the blockchain technology. It will be a solid foundation to use the blockchain technology as blockchain technology created the backbone of a new type of internet which is where all of data and transaction can be tracked and easily prevent such errors. About the recovery of data, that will be an easier part compare to creating a firewall and network layers for security. Data can be backed up to different servers and encrypted.

Stephgmnl

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:14:30 AM

Well that is actually a good explanation why BTR has a huge difference in price compared to other companies, Users actually would like to know all this details, BTR can definitely assure us that they will provide us a affordable yet efficient cloud storage.
Stephgmnl

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:31:17 AM

What happened to Amazon was a Security Breach due to misconfiguration. So, I think it's more likely a hijack or inside job since the compromised part was the American Voters data. However, let's go back to what Boosteroid can assure us in terms of security. Boosteroid offers a highly secured ecosystem for cloud computing services that is based on the blockchain technology. It will be a solid foundation to use the blockchain technology as blockchain technology created the backbone of a new type of internet which is where all of data and transaction can be tracked and easily prevent such errors. About the recovery of data, that will be an easier part compare to creating a firewall and network layers for security. Data can be backed up to different servers and encrypted.

I agree with this, BTR is one of the Cloud storage that will use blockchain technology,  that means there are no central servers to be compromised and only the end users have complete access to their files and encryption keys.
onediamond

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:47:44 AM

I know this will be too late but I want to congratulate the team and those who believe about the project,to be successful pre ico I wish after the 1st stage ico they get the target 8m token to be sold congrats and goodluck..

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
creepyjas

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:04:11 AM

I agree with this, BTR is one of the Cloud storage that will use blockchain technology,  that means there are no central servers to be compromised and only the end users have complete access to their files and encryption keys.

Well, thanks. By the way, I was referring to what happened to AWS months ago. And just lately, they were hacked and used to mine Bitcoins. That's alarming. However, I believe that Boosteroid is ready for that kind of scenario.

@Boosteroid, can you tell me who are the people behind the network infrastracture of Boosteroid. I want to know more about your Network Engineers and Software Engineers.

SocialCloud

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:04:31 AM

Boosteroid -  NEW VIDEO。

nc_bbr

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:27:03 AM

how can boosteroids change the way FILIPINO people use electricity in computer services.. do they even know that electricity in our country is very expensive..?? are they willing to have a share on government to control the cost of electricity??

▀▀▀▀  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  LEVELNET  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄               The World’s First Distributed Cyber Security Platform               ▄▄▄▄
FACEBOOK  ■  TWITTER  ■  MEDIUM  ■  REDDIT  ■  STEEMIT  ■  WEBSITE  ■  WHITEPAPER
creepyjas

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:30:13 AM

Pre-order registration will end in 20 hours from now next phase will be the ICO
that will run on 23rd October - 6th of November!

- To buy BTR tokens it is required to have Ethereum wallet with cryptocurrency that you will be able to exchange for BTR tokens. It will be possible to pay in ETH.

- Information about reserved tokens will be available in your account after the payment. Tokens will be credited to Ethereum wallets on October 23, 2017.

You can sign-up here: https://boosteroid.com/register
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:59:42 AM

Boosteroid offers security and protection of their users important files, but how can they avoid being hack by the hackers?. Is there any unique code or files in their system that can block all the malicious thing that might enter their account/program?
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:29:21 PM

Is Boosteroid can be use to all gadgets that can connect to the internet? If yes, what if we use this to our cellphone what is our assurance that we can't use the storage capacity of our phone especially if we need to store a very large files?. Sorry I'm just confused about this issue. Hope someone can answer my question. Thanks!

Actually yes. However, take note that not all the devices that can connect to the internet are capable of accessing or installing such application for cloud services. It still depends on the compatibility of the app with the device you are using. Well, a majority of devices nowadays are smart devices so I think there will be no problem.
if this app is not compatibale for all devices, developer should take note on this. And yes you are correct, numbers of people are using smart phone.
Mynameisange

First Trading Ecosystem

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:35:04 PM

Can anyone add something the to the list?
Best thing about Boosteroid:

1. It will allow you to abandon your expensive personal computers in favor of cloud computing services that is able to carry out a variety of tasks in the "cloud" - from working with texts to analyzing DNA.

2. Its blockchain form of security is more dependable than centralized system. Hacking cases will be low to zero.

3. Cheapest rental offer, despite of being new to the market.

== I would like to enumerate so I can make a proposal for one of our shipping company for making vessel reports once this platform is fully operational, I was thinking of pulling out computer sets and replace them with cheaper tablet unit. Plus, having cloud as a storage help us retrieving real time reports and avoiding data loss ===

Your additional information is highly appreciated. Thank you.

TWITTER ◢                    ☆✩✩✩✩ FTEC ☆✩✩✩✩                      ◢ WHITEPAPER         24
   WEBSITE                  First Trading Ecosystem                    MEDIUM               April    
TELEGRAM                 For Traders By Traders                    FACEBOOK         Public Sale     
bry090821

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:17:40 PM

Hi dev i just wanna congratulate you in advance for the work you have here, so far so good. Just one question, since you are indicating that you have a less cost when it comes to cloud storage rental, do you have a price comparison to others. as i read on the ann on the website i just can't see anything with regards to it. Versus google drive will do i guess since it's the common one. Thank you in advance.

Yes they had a really low cost compared to others because 1 BTR corresponds to the cost of one hour computing power rent, the starting price of BTR is $ 0.1 and the final price will be $ 2.78 while other existing cloud storage cost are:
Amazon Web Services — $ 10.6
Microsoft Azure — $ 10.26
Google Cloud — $ 6.5

Where did you get the details about the price of boosteroid?  
If this is true,  then thats actually a big difference compared to other existing cloud storage,  plus btr has a cloud computing services as well.  

You can found out those quotations at their whitepaper and that is what makes this project very promising. At those price range, boosteroid can easily defeat their services without sacrificing the quality of the service they will provide to its users.
Honestly I do not really expect of that price. Imagine in just $ 2.78 you can avail the Boosteroid. Compare to its competitors who have a high amount of pricing. There is really a big difference between Boosteroid and its existing competitors. Even is those competitors are already popular in the market, Boosteroid still have a high chance to beat them.
existing competitors has a expensive price because they are the one who made if first to introduce the cloud storage in our technology. and they consider their popularity to make their product expensive, this is the time that boosteroid should enter to the market., if the idea and technology of boosteroid is the same as the amazon and microsoft, with low cost price, competitors should be aware on this..

bry090821

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:33:00 PM

may be this product will be a great help to all the company's out their. the cloud storage where talking about can help yhem to utilize their information to prevent from hacking and preserving employees personal information. even in student, in schools. this can help to create a unified account if each student, thier activities and grade.it would be a big challange to the creator of this project on how they will enter in our society.
it should be affordable so that student can afford it buy. they should have a free trial to everyone to test its full function and how they will use it. as of now many student rely on computer shop and usb to do and store their work. 

Rev1234

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:37:20 PM

Very interesting.
witch are the resources provided?
nc_bbr

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:40:50 PM

Boosteroid offers security and protection of their users important files, but how can they avoid being hack by the hackers?. Is there any unique code or files in their system that can block all the malicious thing that might enter their account/program?
may be they already have a answer on that problem.  if they have a cloud storage that they said to be one of the best, then they should have a security features that can prevent breaching and hackers to infiltrate.

▀▀▀▀  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  LEVELNET  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄               The World’s First Distributed Cyber Security Platform               ▄▄▄▄
FACEBOOK  ■  TWITTER  ■  MEDIUM  ■  REDDIT  ■  STEEMIT  ■  WEBSITE  ■  WHITEPAPER
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: