Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:15:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO LIVE] Boosteroid - personal cloud computer available for everyone  (Read 79529 times)
HyunBin

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:04:06 AM

they are surely threat to boosteroid and even to the big companies as well, boosteriod offers cloud services and convinient to use. I think boosteriod have good offer other than the leading company as well.
You're right there, Because of this application surely many companies think about how to defeat and down boosteriod, Not only the good offer because of how the application operate well. boosteriod will be likely to the masses.
You mean that Boosteroid is a threat to other existing cloud computing company. Yeah that is true, even if it is only a new to the market, I am pretty sure that it will work and many people will patronize it.

Many people will patronize it for sure because of the cheaper and affordable price but have a high efficiency . That what people want to have and avail nowadays . So Im really sure it easy for BTR to go and compete with some companies.

I do think that boosteroid will be taking the lead in the market once it has been released out in the market. Many people now are waiting for its release, and the leading companies are counting their glory days, because they've got only a few weeks before boosteroid takes their place.

I been waiting for the BTR to launch and release to the market , I want to be the luckiest customer who can try and use Boosteroid. Im want to try the efficiency of BTR and after I proved that its worthy then I will recommend it to my friend.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Faiyz

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Dijual

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:16:21 AM

they are surely threat to boosteroid and even to the big companies as well, boosteriod offers cloud services and convinient to use. I think boosteriod have good offer other than the leading company as well.
You're right there, Because of this application surely many companies think about how to defeat and down boosteriod, Not only the good offer because of how the application operate well. boosteriod will be likely to the masses.
You mean that Boosteroid is a threat to other existing cloud computing company. Yeah that is true, even if it is only a new to the market, I am pretty sure that it will work and many people will patronize it.

Many people will patronize it for sure because of the cheaper and affordable price but have a high efficiency . That what people want to have and avail nowadays . So Im really sure it easy for BTR to go and compete with some companies.

Yeah , maybe because some of us who is addicted in having a big storage really wanted to have and avail cloud computer services in a cheaper and affordable price that is why it is easy for Boosteroid to become popular to the market .
boosteroid8

Activity: 242
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:31:09 AM

I want to congratulate boosteroid for succesfully completing the pre-ICO stage

Pre ICO: completed
Tokens sold: 2 million btr
Total invested: $607806.02

1st ICO: oct 23-nov 6 2017
Starting price -  btr= $0.48
Final price -  btr= $0.58
Total no. Of
BTR  : 100 000 000

Note:all unsold and undistributed tokens will be destroved after the ico.

Nice 61000 dollars it's amaizing! Whish boosteroid goodluck!!
zhaichi11

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:35:54 AM

We all know boosteroid offer lower price than other leading companies but what if boosteroid become a hit and very well known in the industry, will they change their price?
i think theres no changing price or what, if boosteriodhit on the market soon maybe there some adjustment that will do but i think the price they not chance

Their main selling point is the cheap price for a much better computing resource. If they change it when they've become a hit on the market then the potential users might shy away from Boosteroid.

Cheaper and Affordable Price. This is one of the potential of Boosteroid that can help them to become popular to the market and eventually can compete with some top companies.

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
ElaineGanda

Activity: 422
Merit: 103

Futurov

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:54:30 AM

We all know boosteroid offer lower price than other leading companies but what if boosteroid become a hit and very well known in the industry, will they change their price?
i think theres no changing price or what, if boosteriodhit on the market soon maybe there some adjustment that will do but i think the price they not chance
Their main selling point is the cheap price for a much better computing resource. If they change it when they've become a hit on the market then the potential users might shy away from Boosteroid.
I hope so that they don't. Because that is one of the reason why they will catch the attention of the future users. I mean that is one of the signature of Boosteroid to the people,  its lower price. But in my guts, they will not do it.
Yeah you have a point but in my opinion if boosteroid become a hit and very well known in the industry maybe they change the price but not too much expensive because customer satisfied to there service that they provide, even though boosteroid have a little adjustment to the price people still patronize it.

Well offcourse its the basic principle when you having a business , if they increase the price maybe it is because boosteroid improves it or want to innovate more about their services . But I think for now we can assured that they have a cheaper price than in the other companies who provide services in the cloud computer. We must try this one , I believe its a worthy project.
Yeah it always have a possibility that a business will increase with regards on their pricing. One of the reason of it is expansion. Maybe they plan to expand their business and they enter another kind of industry but also related to Boosteroid. Also maybe as what you said, they develop the Boosteroid itself.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
waichi

Activity: 359

Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:04:43 AM

Boosteroid offers security and protection of their users important files, but how can they avoid being hack by the hackers?. Is there any unique code or files in their system that can block all the malicious thing that might enter their account/program?

Boosteroid will be using Blockchain technology which is close to impossible to hack, so you can rest assure that all malicious thing you're referring to won't go through, unless you're not careful enough. btw if you're file is really that important and you're worried that it might get hacked, i think it's better for you to just save it in your Drive.

This is actually a good point brother, if your main concern is the safety of your most important files, then using your own drive would be the best option, no payment or free, you won't need to worry about the safety and you can access it anytime, even without internet.

can't say it any better, using it for storing backup like pictures, google file, gmail attachments, videos and other files would be really great, but for really important files would not be a really great choice specially when it is sensitive.

Right. If you have files that's so important, you may wanna choose to store it in USB or Hard drive. Because having your important files stored online may have risk of loss.

███ TWITTER Udego Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
CleverOracle

Activity: 549

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:08:27 AM

I hope so that they don't. Because that is one of the reason why they will catch the attention of the future users. I mean that is one of the signature of Boosteroid to the people,  its lower price. But in my guts, they will not do it.
Yeah you have a point but in my opinion if boosteroid become a hit and very well known in the industry maybe they change the price but not too much expensive because customer satisfied to there service that they provide, even though boosteroid have a little adjustment to the price people still patronize it.
Well, for me, it depends on what will happen in the economic growth or needs of the company. These things have a big effect on every business's if they will change the price higher or remain it as is.

As stated on Whitepaper 1 BTR corresponds to the cost of one hour computing power in Boosteroid.
Inital price of 1 BTR is $0.48  — $2.78 at the end of ICO and it is expected that BTR tokens will grow up to $6 so it still lower than any cloud computing providers.

lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:09:24 AM

What if the system of Boosteroid experience a downtime wherein all files store in it can't be open, is there any backup files that will help to recover all the stored files in Boosteroid?
xanxus.kun

Activity: 495

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 09:10:48 AM

I hope they can offer trial so that if there a needs to enhance they can adjust. 3 to 5 days trial will suffice which will run through just to make sure its worth to invest.
This is really a brilliant idea, once Boosteroid goes out the market having free trial for their services for a few days would be a really great, allowing user to experience it firsthand, they will understand how good the Boosteroid is.
Yeah nice idea. A free and no expiration trial. I mean it must be no limitation of time so that the users will explore everything and every feature of it. But they can limit the accessible features.

Totally agree, if it will be a free trial with no expiration then a limit is a must, otherwise the Boosteroid might go bankrupt, or they can offer an option like a month long trial with full account capabilities or a life time trial with account limit.

krky

Activity: 178
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:26:13 AM

I want to congratulate boosteroid for succesfully completing the pre-ICO stage

Pre ICO: completed
Tokens sold: 2 million btr
Total invested: $607806.02

1st ICO: oct 23-nov 6 2017
Starting price -  btr= $0.48
Final price -  btr= $0.58
Total no. Of
BTR  : 100 000 000

Note:all unsold and undistributed tokens will be destroved after the ico.

I thought as much, i mean during the pre-ico stage Boosteroid where sold out, we all know that tons of investors were interested in the project and for sure it attracted tons of other investors as well, lets just hope that this keeps up.

●   Sensitrust   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  SETS  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  Job Marketplace  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
EnormousCoin101

Activity: 510

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:31:09 AM

What if the system of Boosteroid experience a downtime wherein all files store in it can't be open, is there any backup files that will help to recover all the stored files in Boosteroid?

I think it is a basic for any cloud service providers to have back up for every file stored or any alternate way so their client can still access their own files if they had maintenance or downtime though it would be better if the dev's answer this kind of question.

jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:46:45 AM

Boosteroid offers security and protection of their users important files, but how can they avoid being hack by the hackers?. Is there any unique code or files in their system that can block all the malicious thing that might enter their account/program?

Boosteroid will be using Blockchain technology which is close to impossible to hack, so you can rest assure that all malicious thing you're referring to won't go through, unless you're not careful enough. btw if you're file is really that important and you're worried that it might get hacked, i think it's better for you to just save it in your Drive.

This is actually a good point brother, if your main concern is the safety of your most important files, then using your own drive would be the best option, no payment or free, you won't need to worry about the safety and you can access it anytime, even without internet.

can't say it any better, using it for storing backup like pictures, google file, gmail attachments, videos and other files would be really great, but for really important files would not be a really great choice specially when it is sensitive.

Right. If you have files that's so important, you may wanna choose to store it in USB or Hard drive. Because having your important files stored online may have risk of loss.
Boosteroid applicable to those who needs big storage like companies who maintain important files. But again if we are talking about hard drive versus cloud, definitely cloud more cheaper and cost efficient.
boosteroid8

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:49:01 AM

In storing small or large files do we need to get a subscription like basic or premium?

What I mean is will you have subscription type for any users of the Boosteroid? for example a user can only put a small file on the cloud because he/she is a basic member, while other can stored a larger files because of having a premium status
1DC

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:59:02 AM

I think if that cirsumstances will happen, the people behind Boosteroid will inform the users that they will have a short time maintenance. I mean they will make some advisory about it. So that the users are aware and they will able to make some adjustment.
Mynameisange

First Trading Ecosystem

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:02:31 AM

Checked the website and trying to navigate to their blog but the link seems having problems with loading, my connection is fine.

http://blog.boosteroid.com

Update: link is already working after a few minutes and a restart. Must be some unit problems.

TWITTER ◢                    ☆✩✩✩✩ FTEC ☆✩✩✩✩                      ◢ WHITEPAPER         24
   WEBSITE                  First Trading Ecosystem                    MEDIUM               April    
TELEGRAM                 For Traders By Traders                    FACEBOOK         Public Sale     
NorvsGanda

Activity: 445

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:07:35 AM

In storing small or large files do we need to get a subscription like basic or premium?

What I mean is will you have subscription type for any users of the Boosteroid? for example a user can only put a small file on the cloud because he/she is a basic member, while other can stored a larger files because of having a premium status
I think no one can answer that question but the devs and creator only. Specially if we do not already experience to use Boosteroid. Because how can you answer that question if you do not already personally experince it. So I think those kind of question will be answered if Boosteroid app will be available in public.

Mynameisange

First Trading Ecosystem

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:08:12 AM

Great news guys!!

The team are working on a version of the web service for cloud computing MVP (minimum viable product), all news about the development of the project can be found on the website in the blog Click Here

Will they allow free trial?

Yes, before the second stage of the ICO they will launch a demo service.

Expecting that  early next month (second ICO stage starts november 27)
 Grin

TWITTER ◢                    ☆✩✩✩✩ FTEC ☆✩✩✩✩                      ◢ WHITEPAPER         24
   WEBSITE                  First Trading Ecosystem                    MEDIUM               April    
TELEGRAM                 For Traders By Traders                    FACEBOOK         Public Sale     
Papsie

Activity: 461

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:26:30 AM

Great news guys!!

The team are working on a version of the web service for cloud computing MVP (minimum viable product), all news about the development of the project can be found on the website in the blog Click Here

Will they allow free trial?

Yes, before the second stage of the ICO they will launch a demo service.

Expecting that  early next month (second ICO stage starts november 27)
 Grin
Good to know. Aside from being excited to the free trial of Boosteroid, I am excited also to the continuos growth and development of it. I am expecting also that Boosteroid will take the attention of the high class companies.

boosteroid8

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:35:37 AM

🔥🔥🔥 COUNTDOWN STARTS NOW: THE 1ST STAGE OF BOOSTEROID ICO HAS STARTED 🔥🔥🔥
⚡️The 1st stage of our ICO has just started and we invite everybody who wants to support our project that aims to create a personal cloud computer available for everyone.
⚡️ You can buy BTR tokens in your personal account on the website from today and till 21.00 (CET), November 6th, 2017.
There are 100 000 000 BTR tokens for sale,
Initial price of 1 BTR – $0,48, final price – $0,58,
It is possible to pay with ETH, BTC, LTC, BCH.
To get BTR tokens you need to have MyEtherWallet or Mist.
If you send cryptocurrency from a centralized wallets, we will not be able to transfer tokens to you.
You can buy BTR tokens here: https://boosteroid.com/register
bry090821

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:49:32 AM

i believe that this will help us to use all the necessary information that we need to know on our technology. having a cloud storage and affordable personal computer. and a highly security to prevent from hacker and breaching. this will turn our entire world into a cyber world technology.  their will be no more 3rd world country... all will get the benefits of new technology..

I believe in what you said, that this project will prevent hackers from stealing files aswell as breaching the system. I just don't know if it would take part in helping the third world countries and other poor countries as well. Having said this, I believe that the security that boosteroid will provide is gonna be one of the best ones out there, if not the best.
Yeah at some point it can happen. I mean it is possibly happen but as we all know it has a lot of difference when it come to reality. But everything will be on the right track or every thing is under control, then maybe it will happen or should I say we need to support and help this project for it to happen.
to become this project a successful one, they need a full support from the consumer or netezin who have a high value on cloud storage. having a info that they have a storage that can face other companies with same product is not enough to be on top,,, they need to convince us by giving a product who has a high level of capacity and security that can  help valuable information be secure anytime and anywhere...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: