Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:58:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO LIVE] Boosteroid - personal cloud computer available for everyone  (Read 79539 times)
enkongtukmol

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:13:10 AM

Think this project have a good future. I hope for your continued success!
yah, the future is already with in their reach, the succeed of this project is just one step away, right now many investor already invest to this project. and no one can stop this.
we already support this project,  power up boosteroids..
Stephgmnl

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:15:46 AM

As of today Nov.  4, 2017 Boosteroid gathered 763,101.98 and we still have until november 6, 2017 to buy tokens. The Demo version will be available by the end of this month and full service will be available by may 2018... Everything is going well with Boosteroid,  looking forward for the next phase of the ico.  
lostocean

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:19:35 AM

Great news, demo app version will be available soon... by the end of november.  Grin
Oh nice news, can you state the site or blogs where you get that information? For us to read also the details about it. Thanks a lot.
this is a good news for everyone who always talk about when or boosteriod have the free trial for the application thanks you for the update.
memyselfandi

Activity: 573

Futurov

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:30:28 AM

The first stage of ICO Boosteroid near the end. It will be on November 6 , 2017 . Hopefully boosteroid lured more funds and investors that can support to this kind of project.
Yeah the Pre ICO is almost done. Although the amount of token sold is far from the ICO token capacity, still we can consider that the Pre ICO of Boosteroid is sucessful. Also I heard that the amount they raised will be used in their future research and development.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bry090821

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:32:41 AM

is this product (cloud storage ) is safe on hackers..Huh boosteroid should also focus on the safety of their storage. may be some advanced security to protect thier consumers or costumer information and data....

Really good question , how can we be sure about our safetyness when we purchased and avail this kind of services Boosteroid ? I guess the devs need to be more specific about this "privacy" and "safety" . Looking forward for more updates here , because I like the idea of boosteroid but I need more proof that this project is worthy project.
yah, you're right, maybe some of developer of this project is answer some of question weave ask, like this one. they need to encourage people that this is a worthy project. people nowadays is very optimistic in a safety and quality of the product. they are now seeking for the quality and safety of the item or gadgets they are using, so in this situation, we need a more proof that this is worth waiting for..Roll Eyes

jakezyrus00

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:50:00 AM

"According to Boosteroid founder, despite the fact that the demo service has a limited functionality, users will still be able to play games requiring high computer performance, process video or create 3D-graphics even on the most low-performance device". So it clearly says that demo app has a limited access and functionality only. Also they will launch the demo app a week after the beginning of token sale and they will release the full service application of Boosteroid in May 2018. Visit https://coinidol.com/boosteroid-announces-launch-of-cloud-computer-demo/
Sad to say but we are not able to explore 100% the Boosteroid coz it says that it is limited access only. But still we can see the environment of the Boosteroid and maybe we can experience the basic functionality of it.
I think it is okay if Boosteroid will not let us to fully access their free trial. I understand that they are just being fair to us. It is okay if they let us experience their product with limited access, besides even if it is limited only, still they give us opportunity to experience it.
Its limited coz its still a demo version, the full functionality of it is still on work, it will wait for some upgrades until fully functional on may 2018
You will only experience the full version of the app if you will avail it once the real-app comes out in the market. They're just releasing the trial to test its capabilities and see if there's need of improvement.
Yeah right, for me their purpose of releasing the free demo is not only to attract more users and investors. But more on improvement purposes by the use of the response and feedback of the people.
Faiyz

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Dijual

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:52:20 AM

I visit their website Boosteroid to in exactly 2 days and 19 hours the first stage of ICO will end , they gathered $ 745877.14 , Im sure that it will be a big help for the dev and team of boosteroid to grow and improve their services .

This is just the beginning, actually the first ICO isn't over yet, and look at how people respond to boosteroid. They already gathered this amount of money in just a few weeks, or should I say, people are seeing boosteroid as something that will become a huge success.

$745877.14 is a huge amount , although there still 2 days before the first stage ICO end. With this we can say that boosteroid have a promising and brighter future in the cryptoworld.
Leetukyang

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:04:16 AM

Great news, demo app version will be available soon... by the end of november.  Grin
Oh nice news, can you state the site or blogs where you get that information? For us to read also the details about it. Thanks a lot.

That is a great news for everyone who supports boosteroid, in just a few weeks we will be able to a glimps of what boosteroid is capable of, even though its just a demo, we will still be able to see even a glimps of what boosteroid has offer. I'll will continue to wait for updates, this is getting more exciting.

Having a demo for the product is very useful for both consumer and the team of boosteroid . They will benefit in a way that consumer can know and try the application to know the efficiency of product if this project is a worthy project. In the side of boosteroid they will have a feedback , feedback will help the devs where are they need to improve.

I hope everyone can see the demo and eventually try the product of boosteroid , so that everyone can learn and experience the benefits and service of boosteroid when it comes to cloud service. Also it much better if they will have a feedback coming from the consumer/customer .

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
zhaichi11

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:11:52 AM

Try to check the website of this project , https://boosteroid.com/ . It improve, so much information you can get about their product and services. Not like before, their website become active and full of information and explanation about their services and product. Great Job ! I hope they will publish more updates about this ICO .

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
nc_bbr

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:22:50 AM

Hi dev i just wanna congratulate you in advance for the work you have here, so far so good. Just one question, since you are indicating that you have a less cost when it comes to cloud storage rental, do you have a price comparison to others. as i read on the ann on the website i just can't see anything with regards to it. Versus google drive will do i guess since it's the common one. Thank you in advance.

Yes they had a really low cost compared to others because 1 BTR corresponds to the cost of one hour computing power rent, the starting price of BTR is $ 0.1 and the final price will be $ 2.78 while other existing cloud storage cost are:
Amazon Web Services — $ 10.6
Microsoft Azure — $ 10.26
Google Cloud — $ 6.5

Where did you get the details about the price of boosteroid?  
If this is true,  then thats actually a big difference compared to other existing cloud storage,  plus btr has a cloud computing services as well.  

You can found out those quotations at their whitepaper and that is what makes this project very promising. At those price range, boosteroid can easily defeat their services without sacrificing the quality of the service they will provide to its users.
Honestly I do not really expect of that price. Imagine in just $ 2.78 you can avail the Boosteroid. Compare to its competitors who have a high amount of pricing. There is really a big difference between Boosteroid and its existing competitors. Even is those competitors are already popular in the market, Boosteroid still have a high chance to beat them.
of course you will never expect those prices as long as the competition on cloud computing companies revolves around those big companies, users might think the fees charged on them are regular prices but when the boosteroid comes up, surely a lot of people will transfer to boosteroid and I hope they will shaken up those overpriced companies.
because boosteroid price is so cheap compared to similar products, expect more to buy this product. not only those who are rich and can afford can buy this product, but also the poor because of the low cost who need the same product. one of the big help is the  cheap price and its good quality. thank you to the team who develop this project. because of them people now can learn and experience anything.

▀▀▀▀  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  LEVELNET  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄               The World’s First Distributed Cyber Security Platform               ▄▄▄▄
FACEBOOK  ■  TWITTER  ■  MEDIUM  ■  REDDIT  ■  STEEMIT  ■  WEBSITE  ■  WHITEPAPER
lostocean

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:20:29 PM

I believe that Boosteroid is a big threat for companies who has the same benefits and offer like Boosteroid but the key to the success of this project will be the trust from their users.
You have a good point. Some of the product in the market have a really great and brilliant features but still they not work or did not click in the market. One of the reason is they did not value their customer, all their want is to earn money from their product. To the point that they set aside the status, voices and response of their users. But, that is the thing I did not see in Boosteroid, I see that they really value and they give a lot of imporatance to their customers and investors.
Yeah I already seen a lot that kind of business. A business who only cares about themselves, their earnings and personal benefits. What they don't know is their customers and clients are the one who will decide whether their business will become successful of not. Thanks that Boosteroid is not like that.
all of you yes is right if you want your product will click and number one pick of the consumer you need first to give want the investor want, Be responsible for the costumer  and be care for the consumer need and what they want. Like boosteriod there a lot  of advantage to the costumer to be choice.
podrick17

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:48:07 PM

2 days and 7 hrs remaining until the end of the first stage of the ICO and it is looking great, raising $760k is a great achievement for you guys in boosteroid, im looking forward for the free trial i hope it will be done on 2nd stage Smiley

Mynameisange

First Trading Ecosystem

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:50:20 PM

How much internet speed is required to experience atleast connection to Boosteroid when accessing and editing files?

TWITTER ◢                    ☆✩✩✩✩ FTEC ☆✩✩✩✩                      ◢ WHITEPAPER         24
   WEBSITE                  First Trading Ecosystem                    MEDIUM               April    
TELEGRAM                 For Traders By Traders                    FACEBOOK         Public Sale     
fcklife

Activity: 284
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:58:46 PM

That is a great news for everyone who supports boosteroid, in just a few weeks we will be able to a glimps of what boosteroid is capable of, even though its just a demo, we will still be able to see even a glimps of what boosteroid has offer. I'll will continue to wait for updates, this is getting more exciting.

thats a great news if the demo app will launch i think Its still a there's a lot of bugs and update or maybe its in developing, but lets wait the demo app, so we will see.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Mynameisange

First Trading Ecosystem

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:08:29 PM

Just saw a video on how to use boosteroid and its power on great computing experience. You can actually play high graphics game on a old windows95 installed on a old model computer, just by having a good internet connection. The video is really clever and cool... Cool

TWITTER ◢                    ☆✩✩✩✩ FTEC ☆✩✩✩✩                      ◢ WHITEPAPER         24
   WEBSITE                  First Trading Ecosystem                    MEDIUM               April    
TELEGRAM                 For Traders By Traders                    FACEBOOK         Public Sale     
1DC

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:16:33 PM

As of today Nov.  4, 2017 Boosteroid gathered 763,101.98 and we still have until november 6, 2017 to buy tokens. The Demo version will be available by the end of this month and full service will be available by may 2018... Everything is going well with Boosteroid,  looking forward for the next phase of the ico.  
Yeah right, they gathered a lot of money and they will use it for the next phase of the project. A lot of people are really excited about their demo version, lets just see the response and feedback of the people when it is finally released.
ElaineGanda

Activity: 422
Merit: 103

Futurov

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:43:11 PM

Try to check the website of this project , https://boosteroid.com/ . It improve, so much information you can get about their product and services. Not like before, their website become active and full of information and explanation about their services and product. Great Job ! I hope they will publish more updates about this ICO .
They made some changes in their website. It seems to be that they are really preparing for the incoming 2nd phase of the ICO. Because obviously, it is attractive to the clients if the source of information is pretty much presentable. They made it so much detailed and user-friendly.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Papsie

Activity: 461

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:51:52 PM

How much internet speed is required to experience atleast connection to Boosteroid when accessing and editing files?
They did not include that question in their medium and whitepaper. However, they just said that Boosteroid requires a good and stable connection for it to function. But they did not give any number about the speed of internet needed. Maybe your question will be answered if the free demo will release maybe by the end of this month.

zhongzy

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:53:54 PM

Boosteroid has a clear goal of providing quality cloud services at a reasonable price.That's why the program is interesting.In addition, I'm a fan of cloud technology, which is why I'm following the Boosteroid progress now, and looking at it, the Boosteroid is doing very well
btcwish1

Activity: 401
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:01:35 PM

Many companies are moving from their main frame system to cloud. If this project is implemented correctly then it will be really useful for many user and companies.

Good luck..  Cool
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: