Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:43:58 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO LIVE] Boosteroid - personal cloud computer available for everyone  (Read 79539 times)
drwoo

Activity: 713
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:45:21 PM

Great news, demo app version will be available soon... by the end of november.  Grin

Is development of the demo application confirmed to be fully on track? Would be nice to see them stick to the roadmap. Gogogo Smiley
It was announced on their telegram and said they are already working on the development as promised to the investors, they also targeting to be fully operational by may 2018 so alot of update will be happening.

Great but still some waiting time ahead of us where things could turn out to be more difficult than expected. Hope they can do everything as planned. Would be awesome to have it ready by that date.
creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:02:28 PM

Good thing thay've updated their website. It looks better now and more responsive and it's easier to navigate.

Anyway, I just learned the news that the app will be released at the end of November. Is that true?
bry090821

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:34:53 PM

I hope they can offer trial so that if there a needs to enhance they can adjust. 3 to 5 days trial will suffice which will run through just to make sure its worth to invest.
This is really a brilliant idea, once Boosteroid goes out the market having free trial for their services for a few days would be a really great, allowing user to experience it firsthand, they will understand how good the Boosteroid is.
Yeah nice idea. A free and no expiration trial. I mean it must be no limitation of time so that the users will explore everything and every feature of it. But they can limit the accessible features.
i think. free trial is ok..  youre right, so that people can explore about this boosteroid. but if they dont put a limit on it.. how they can recover what they spend and how they will earn. we all know that at the end of the day, this is a business. so they need also to get a profit.. having a 1 moth of free trial is enough i think..

ElaineGanda

Activity: 422
Merit: 103

Futurov

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:53:35 PM

i saw some of the post update of boosteroid in facebook. and im amaze on the gaming process of boosteroid. we can play all the game we want thru boosteroid. in just a simple click you can see all the gemes you want. i like it..Roll Eyes
Yeah right, it seems to be that they are adding more features so that Boosteroid will be more exciting to use. Until now, I am still amazed on how the Boosteroid works and how it will be useful to its users.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Skyshark

Activity: 505

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:13:49 AM

i saw some of the post update of boosteroid in facebook. and im amaze on the gaming process of boosteroid. we can play all the game we want thru boosteroid. in just a simple click you can see all the gemes you want. i like it..Roll Eyes

That good to know, many investors and people who are interested in Boosteroid are wating for new updates about the project, I can't blame them, even I am very excited in what would the outcome of this project (boosteroid) be. Good job for the developers of boosteroid, we are eagerly waiting for more updates.

Skyshark

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:23:29 AM

STAGE 1 ICO

1st ICO stage

Date:   October 23 - November 6, 2017
Starting price:   BTR = $0.48
Final price:   BTR = $0.58
Total number of BTR tokens:   100 000 000

ICO can be completed ahead of schedule in case of attracting the necessary amount of investments.

Stage 2

2nd ICO stage

Date:   November 27 - December 11, 2017
Starting price:   BTR = $1.08
Final price:   BTR = $1.38
Total number of BTR tokens:   300 000 000

Stage 3

3rd ICO stage

Date:   January 15 - February 15, 2018
Starting price:   BTR = $1.88
Final price:   BTR = $2.78
Total number of BTR tokens:   400 000 000

Am I the only one who thinks the quantity of tokens available is slightly excessive?

I noticed that also,  but as per BTR they will destroy all the unsold and undistributed tokens so no need to worry about that,  and surely once they release the trial version more investors will join BTR. 
Can you help with my little confusion? I don't understand why they need to burn or destroy the unsold tokens from the Pre-ICO. What is the reason behind that? Why don't they just use it again for other purposes?

Yes, the undistributed tokens will be destroyed to avoid inflation. And so as to retain the high value of the token. That's how I understand it.

I think that is the main reason, if they wont burn the unsold tokens then the price will start to fall, since there are just too many tokens in the market, that is how I understand the reason behind the burning of unsold tokens. Please correct me if Im wrong.

memyselfandi

Activity: 573

Futurov

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:05:38 AM

Good thing thay've updated their website. It looks better now and more responsive and it's easier to navigate.

Anyway, I just learned the news that the app will be released at the end of November. Is that true?
Maybe they should update it before they launch the Pre ICO coz at somehow, it can attract investors and clients but its good that they already made some improvement about it. Yeah that's right. They will launch the 2nd phase of ICO at the same time the free trial by the end of November and also the fully operational of Boosteroid will be release in May 2018.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:16:11 AM
Last edit: November 06, 2017, 02:48:49 AM by mongkie

that's sounds great! they have earned $847802.07 at this moment and it is 18 hours before the first stage ico ends the fund raising is doing good and they have already purchased there computing device and of the app will be released this november that would be a nice update.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
samsonn25

Activity: 882
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:22:47 AM
Last edit: November 06, 2017, 02:37:07 AM by samsonn25

that's sounds great! they have earned $847802.07 at this moment and it is 8 hours before the first stage ico ends the fund raising is doing good and they have already purchased there computing device and of the app will be released this november that would be a nice update.

But aren't they trying to raise $53 million in stage one?
mongkie

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:25:37 AM

STAGE 1 ICO

1st ICO stage

Date:   October 23 - November 6, 2017
Starting price:   BTR = $0.48
Final price:   BTR = $0.58
Total number of BTR tokens:   100 000 000

ICO can be completed ahead of schedule in case of attracting the necessary amount of investments.

Stage 2

2nd ICO stage

Date:   November 27 - December 11, 2017
Starting price:   BTR = $1.08
Final price:   BTR = $1.38
Total number of BTR tokens:   300 000 000

Stage 3

3rd ICO stage

Date:   January 15 - February 15, 2018
Starting price:   BTR = $1.88
Final price:   BTR = $2.78
Total number of BTR tokens:   400 000 000

Am I the only one who thinks the quantity of tokens available is slightly excessive?

I noticed that also,  but as per BTR they will destroy all the unsold and undistributed tokens so no need to worry about that,  and surely once they release the trial version more investors will join BTR. 
Can you help with my little confusion? I don't understand why they need to burn or destroy the unsold tokens from the Pre-ICO. What is the reason behind that? Why don't they just use it again for other purposes?

Yes, the undistributed tokens will be destroyed to avoid inflation. And so as to retain the high value of the token. That's how I understand it.

I think that is the main reason, if they wont burn the unsold tokens then the price will start to fall, since there are just too many tokens in the market, that is how I understand the reason behind the burning of unsold tokens. Please correct me if Im wrong.

is the burning of tokens will be in 3 stages also? or they will burn all at once after the 3rd stage? i a bit worried about it. thanks for answers

waichi

Activity: 359

Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:26:16 AM

Looks like a scam but I can't be sure.

Better not to judge a book by its cover. Try to read and analyze how well their plan is. ICO is on going and it is doing well. If you haven't read yet about what Boosteroid is, here's a link for your reference.

http://blog.boosteroid.com/en/ico-boosteroid/ico-boosteroid-pochemu-stoit-investirovat-v-proekt/

███ TWITTER Udego Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
jakezyrus00

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:36:37 AM

Better not to judge a book by its cover. Try to read and analyze how well their plan is. ICO is on going and it is doing well. If you haven't read yet about what Boosteroid is, here's a link for your reference.

http://blog.boosteroid.com/en/ico-boosteroid/ico-boosteroid-pochemu-stoit-investirovat-v-proekt/
Yeah try to read first everything about Boosteroid before you say that it is a scam. Because, do you think Boosteroid can earn about $800,000 if it is a scam? If this is just a scam, do you think a lot of people will invest and support it?
UchihaRukawa

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:36:47 AM

I guess there are just people who don't read, or if they do read the papers then they just can't believe that there is a project such as this, a project where the users has the advantage and the money is not an issue. Well, I guess its pretty hard to believe, I don't blame them, boosteroid is just too good.

mongkie

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:41:19 AM

that's sounds great! they have earned $847802.07 at this moment and it is 18 hours before the first stage ico ends the fund raising is doing good and they have already purchased there computing device and of the app will be released this november that would be a nice update.

But aren't they trying to raise $96 million in stage one?

the first stage ico's max token release is 100M units of btr @ $0.48 per unit the max for 1st stage is $48m not 96m. but they have manage to raise nearly $1m and funded their resources for computing devices.

the total raised as of this moment enable them to buy devices for computing and that may lead to partnership with companies

the maxcap for the 1st stage is high because they anticipate that the investors will rush in but BTC bullish right now because of segwit and wall street news.

Skyshark

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:47:12 AM

that's sounds great! they have earned $847802.07 at this moment and it is 8 hours before the first stage ico ends the fund raising is doing good and they have already purchased there computing device and of the app will be released this november that would be a nice update.

I have read somewhere, maybe in this forum or in their paper, that whether they reach the target market or not, they're still gonna push forward and continue the next stage. Anyway, the release of the app is such a good news, if its true though. I think, supporters are gonna be really excited about the apps release.

mongkie

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:47:34 AM

I guess there are just people who don't read, or if they do read the papers then they just can't believe that there is a project such as this, a project where the users has the advantage and the money is not an issue. Well, I guess its pretty hard to believe, I don't blame them, boosteroid is just too good.

it is up to you. better read the whitepaper https://boosteroid.com/white-paper and understand the project for sure you will be eager to invest and eat your words. the money raised is well managed and open to investors speculations. by the way, there is no minimum amount to invest. better try it first

PINAGPALA

Activity: 317

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:12:26 AM

How can you say its scam any? Prove or what you just go to your conlusion pls read it first or look insde before you judge it
mongkie

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:25:45 AM

I have read somewhere, maybe in this forum or in their paper, that whether they reach the target market or not, they're still gonna push forward and continue the next stage. Anyway, the release of the app is such a good news, if its true though. I think, supporters are gonna be really excited about the apps release.

yes this kind of project must push through and the high ceiling cap is indeed good decision there are just unexpected events in crypto that they didnt anticipate. lets hope that the second stage will hit the hard cap.

mongkie

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:29:59 AM

the btr total supply is not an issue because of the burning princple and it is better if every stage, they burn the unsold token and will be listed on exchange right after 1st stage. 

Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:37:17 AM

Its on pre ICO stage, they have reach the target cap before the ico stage ends
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: