Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:45:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO LIVE] Boosteroid - personal cloud computer available for everyone  (Read 79531 times)
waichi

Activity: 359
Merit: 100

Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:07:58 PM

What are the priviledges for subscribing the boosteroid's cloud storage. Is it large enough to store my files on it? Does it have an expiration and renewal ? Thanks in advance.
I dont think so, but i think for me the storage are like skye the limits but they have expiration, thats my idea but im not sure.

I believe so. Because according to what I've read, you can play games, create 3D videos, play modern computer games, etc.

███ TWITTER Udego Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:18:08 PM

roughly 7 hours left before the first stage ico ends and btr manage to raise $904,711. almost one million dollar. i congratulate btr team in advance for successful ICO and wish that in the 2nd and 3rd phase btr will hit the hardcap. despite of btc dominance this past few weeks, btr was able to come up with that result good job team.
by the way, does the burning of unsold tokens will be after every ICO?    

$900k out of a projected $53 million is successful?

it is a 3 stage ico and the $925609.98 invested today is a 15 ico days. i think the ceiling is high and certain events affect the crowdsale. is $925k is small for you?

925k is small if the company thinks they need $1 Billion to compete with Amazon, Google, and Microsoft, Rackspace

the ico will last until february. 925k is a good amount to start with.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Ptrck

Activity: 391

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:25:53 PM

What are the priviledges for subscribing the boosteroid's cloud storage. Is it large enough to store my files on it? Does it have an expiration and renewal ? Thanks in advance.
I dont think so, but i think for me the storage are like skye the limits but they have expiration, thats my idea but im not sure.

I believe so. Because according to what I've read, you can play games, create 3D videos, play modern computer games, etc.
i think they dont have any kind of expiration and renewal, as long as have application you can use that unlimited, boosteriod offers unlimited time so that means you can use that unlimited.

samsonn25

Activity: 882
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:28:14 PM

I understand,  but to increase price and more availability when there is low demand doesnt make sense?

The next 700,000,000 BTR tokens will be available during two following ICO stages:

from November 27 to December 11, 2017. The total number of BTR tokens: 300,000,000. The starting price of 1 BTR token is $1.08, the final price is $1.38

from January, 15, 2017 to February 15, 2018. The total number of BTR tokens: 400,000,000. The starting price of 1 BTR token is $1.88, the final price is $2.78
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:53:37 PM

I understand,  but to increase price and more availability when there is low demand doesnt make sense?

The next 700,000,000 BTR tokens will be available during two following ICO stages:

from November 27 to December 11, 2017. The total number of BTR tokens: 300,000,000. The starting price of 1 BTR token is $1.08, the final price is $1.38

from January, 15, 2017 to February 15, 2018. The total number of BTR tokens: 400,000,000. The starting price of 1 BTR token is $1.88, the final price is $2.78

i got your point. what i am saying is there are events that affect btr token sale demand and one is the bullish move of btc. the demand is based on consumers eagerness to buy. and in our case, despite of the investors rush upon btc because of the fork and wall street crypto news, btr is able to come up with that amount and there is 2 stages of icos left.

increase in price doesnt matter as long as btr is below the traditional price of cloud storage and computing.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
akihiro101117

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:54:31 PM

good point. after the 1st stage, btr tokens will increase in price while the supply is bigger.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
akihiro101117

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:57:14 PM

i got your point. what i am saying is there are events that affect btr token sale demand and one is the bullish move of btc. the demand is based on consumers eagerness to buy. and in our case, despite of the investors rush upon btc because of the fork and wall street crypto news, btr is able to come up with that amount and there is 2 stages of icos left.

increase in price doesnt matter as long as btr is below the traditional price of cloud storage and computing.

eventhough altcoins suffer from bloodbath from btc bull run, btg is able to raise that certain amount. but the supply for the next ico is much bigger than this stage. the question is will btg able to sell those supply?

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
HyunBin

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:32:52 PM

i think they dont have any kind of expiration and renewal, as long as have application you can use that unlimited, boosteriod offers unlimited time so that means you can use that unlimited.

Boosteroid offers unlimited time usage of their product. That will help us a lot when it comes to unlimited big storage .

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Leetukyang

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:35:43 PM

Try to check the website of this project , https://boosteroid.com/ . It improve, so much information you can get about their product and services. Not like before, their website become active and full of information and explanation about their services and product. Great Job ! I hope they will publish more updates about this ICO .

Yeah its true , I just happen to search and make a research about this project , I tried to find more updates about this ICO . I go to their website https://boosteroid.com/ , its true there are so much information there and they become more specific in explaining their services and product.

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
zhaichi11

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:40:52 PM

Just saw a video on how to use boosteroid and its power on great computing experience. You can actually play high graphics game on a old windows95 installed on a old model computer, just by having a good internet connection. The video is really clever and cool... Cool

Can you give the link where I can see and watch that video ? It will help me a lot to know more about the product boosteroid .

ATLANTICO
Faiyz

Activity: 392

Dijual

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:52:50 PM

Great news, demo app version will be available soon... by the end of november.  Grin
Oh nice news, can you state the site or blogs where you get that information? For us to read also the details about it. Thanks a lot.

That is a great news for everyone who supports boosteroid, in just a few weeks we will be able to a glimps of what boosteroid is capable of, even though its just a demo, we will still be able to see even a glimps of what boosteroid has offer. I'll will continue to wait for updates, this is getting more exciting.

Having a demo for the product is very useful for both consumer and the team of boosteroid . They will benefit in a way that consumer can know and try the application to know the efficiency of product if this project is a worthy project. In the side of boosteroid they will have a feedback , feedback will help the devs where are they need to improve.

I hope everyone can see the demo and eventually try the product of boosteroid , so that everyone can learn and experience the benefits and service of boosteroid when it comes to cloud service. Also it much better if they will have a feedback coming from the consumer/customer .

Feedback and some criticism will make the people who made this project push and makes some adjustment . I think its true that having a demo or free trial will make this project more efficient and popular also in the market.
lukesimon

Activity: 339

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:59:58 PM

roughly 7 hours left before the first stage ico ends and btr manage to raise $904,711. almost one million dollar. i congratulate btr team in advance for successful ICO and wish that in the 2nd and 3rd phase btr will hit the hardcap. despite of btc dominance this past few weeks, btr was able to come up with that result good job team.

it is a 3 stage ico and the $925609.98 invested today is a 15 ico days. i think the ceiling is high and certain events affect the crowdsale. is $925k is small for you?

since they have burning principle, all the unsold tokens will be burned which will be the equalizer for the sold tokens not to drop its value. unsold tokens are non bearing  

Burning principlewill be done to balance the market value of the token right? How will it affect the price of BTR service? Let's say one(1) hour of Boosteroid service is paid for 1 BTR, then what if the token will get a higher value in the market/exchange? Will the Boosteroid service price adjust? Still kind of confusing to me.
krky

Activity: 178

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:25:43 PM

925k is small if the company thinks they need $1 Billion to compete with Amazon, Google, and Microsoft, Rackspace

he has a point though, lets just hope that Boosteroid will do better in the 2nd and 3rd ico stage.

●   Sensitrust   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  SETS  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  Job Marketplace  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
CleverOracle

Activity: 549

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:34:14 PM

Just saw a video on how to use boosteroid and its power on great computing experience. You can actually play high graphics game on a old windows95 installed on a old model computer, just by having a good internet connection. The video is really clever and cool... Cool

Can you give the link where I can see and watch that video ? It will help me a lot to know more about the product boosteroid .

They publish some videos on their facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/pg/boosteroid.info/videos/) including the video you are referring, feel free to watch them all  Wink

EnormousCoin101

Activity: 510

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:38:55 PM

Good thing thay've updated their website. It looks better now and more responsive and it's easier to navigate.

Anyway, I just learned the news that the app will be released at the end of November. Is that true?

that's sounds great! they have earned $847802.07 at this moment and it is 8 hours before the first stage ico ends the fund raising is doing good and they have already purchased there computing device and of the app will be released this november that would be a nice update.

But aren't they trying to raise $53 million in stage one?
Yeah their token capacity is about 100,000,000 BTR but it doesn't necessarily means that they need to achieve it. I heard that they plan to burn or disposed all unsold tokens in the Pre ICO.

where do you find the $53m hard cap on first stage ico?

it must be $58m. 100M btr x $0.58 final price is equals to $58M.

The image (from Boosteroid Whitepaper) below explains how they come up with the computation of $53M.

PINAGPALA

Activity: 317

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:40:40 PM

Isn't the goal almost 1 Billion tho?

after the 3rd stage ico it is $1.584Billion dollars. that is a huge money.
As far as i read there goal was 1 billion on 1st stage? Im i right?
HyunBin

Activity: 742

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:47:09 PM

he has a point though, lets just hope that Boosteroid will do better in the 2nd and 3rd ico stage.

Yeah it is true that 925k is a small amount if you need to get and achieve $1 billion in your hard cap , but lets take this in the positive way , this is just a first stage of the ICO , there are 2 more stage of the ICO it will take a long period of time . Im sure they plan for more improvement and updates to their product . Lets just support this project till the end.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:47:17 PM

Boosteroid offers unlimited time usage of their product. That will help us a lot when it comes to unlimited big storage .
As per my understanding, Boosteroid doesn't have limitation in terms of storage of large files and also there is no expiration or renewal since you can rent anytime and anywhere you want.  
Faiyz

Activity: 392

Dijual

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:59:39 PM

Yeah it is true that 925k is a small amount if you need to get and achieve $1 billion in your hard cap , but lets take this in the positive way , this is just a first stage of the ICO , there are 2 more stage of the ICO it will take a long period of time . Im sure they plan for more improvement and updates to their product . Lets just support this project till the end.

I still believe in this ICO , yeah youre right sir , this is just the first stage of the ICO I know people behind this project thinks more and work hard so that their product will become successful and to compete with top companies.
zhaichi11

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:01:56 PM

They publish some videos on their facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/pg/boosteroid.info/videos/) including the video you are referring, feel free to watch them all  Wink

Thank you for this sir , I will try to check and watch the video and find more interesting updates about this project.

ATLANTICO
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: