Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:40:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO LIVE] Boosteroid - personal cloud computer available for everyone  (Read 79539 times)
drwoo

Activity: 713
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:01:31 AM

Last 13 hours before the first ico ends, they've raised around $847,802, though the tokens where not maximized, only sold around 1.7m tokens, i think they're still doing pretty impressive. i hope the ico will be better in the coming 2nd and 3rd phase.

Yeah, 1.7m tokens or $847,802 is not bad for a start. It will surely get better on the 2nd phase and so on as they will be releasing the demo app which will attract more investors.
That's right I'm expecting more investmrnt on the 2nd stage of ICO however, I wonder why they did not release the free demo during Pre ICO. So that the investors will experience it already and maybe there is a possibility that they will invest more. I'm just wondering.

If Im not mistaken , the demo will be release during the 2nd stage of ICO . Im not so sure when but if they decide to release it , there's a better chance and possibility that investors will invest to this kind of project. Lets wait for it guys.

Someone from this thread said that the demo app will be released at the end of November. Can somebody clarify that?
You are both correct HyunBin and lukesimon. According to them, the demo app will be release during the 2nd phase of ICO and the 2nd phase of ICO will start by the end of November. 09:00 (CET) November 27, 2017 to be exact. I hope this will help you.

How much are they looking to collect during the second phase of ICO and will it be last phase of the ICO or any further ones planned?
jakezyrus00

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:28:27 AM

Last 13 hours before the first ico ends, they've raised around $847,802, though the tokens where not maximized, only sold around 1.7m tokens, i think they're still doing pretty impressive. i hope the ico will be better in the coming 2nd and 3rd phase.

Yeah, 1.7m tokens or $847,802 is not bad for a start. It will surely get better on the 2nd phase and so on as they will be releasing the demo app which will attract more investors.
That's right I'm expecting more investmrnt on the 2nd stage of ICO however, I wonder why they did not release the free demo during Pre ICO. So that the investors will experience it already and maybe there is a possibility that they will invest more. I'm just wondering.

If Im not mistaken , the demo will be release during the 2nd stage of ICO . Im not so sure when but if they decide to release it , there's a better chance and possibility that investors will invest to this kind of project. Lets wait for it guys.

Someone from this thread said that the demo app will be released at the end of November. Can somebody clarify that?
You are both correct HyunBin and lukesimon. According to them, the demo app will be release during the 2nd phase of ICO and the 2nd phase of ICO will start by the end of November. 09:00 (CET) November 27, 2017 to be exact. I hope this will help you.

How much are they looking to collect during the second phase of ICO and will it be last phase of the ICO or any further ones planned?
Their target is to earn 300,000,000 BTR tokens or around $414,000,000 from November 27 to December 11, 2017. This is not the last phase of their ICO, they still have 3rd and last phase of their ICO which is the target hard capacity is 400,000,000 BTR tokens from January 15 to February 15, 2018.
NorvsGanda

Activity: 445

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:42:41 AM

The team of Boosteroid made a research for the convenience of all their users, and they are considering the pricing of the services they can offer. I think this kind of project is the one we need today.

This is the reason why I think this ICO will become popular in the market. The affordable price and high efficiency service. I believe this ICO will become one of the promising project in this forum. They just need more improvement and advertising about their product and services.
You can see their humblebess because of their true vision on this project. As you will notice, Boosteroid can add up their pricing or should I say they can double the existing price of their app because even they do it, a lot of people will still buy and invest it because they badly need it. But Boosteroid didn't do that because they value their customers more than their earnings.

lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:21:54 AM

The team of Boosteroid made a research for the convenience of all their users, and they are considering the pricing of the services they can offer. I think this kind of project is the one we need today.

This is the reason why I think this ICO will become popular in the market. The affordable price and high efficiency service. I believe this ICO will become one of the promising project in this forum. They just need more improvement and advertising about their product and services.
You can see their humblebess because of their true vision on this project. As you will notice, Boosteroid can add up their pricing or should I say they can double the existing price of their app because even they do it, a lot of people will still buy and invest it because they badly need it. But Boosteroid didn't do that because they value their customers more than their earnings.
The most important thing for the team is the satisfaction of all their users and investors. Once their customers and investors satisfy with the services they will offer, trust will be the key for their success.
cottagecoin

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:23:17 AM

when will second round of ICO start?
nexsto

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:57:02 AM

Ya when will second round of ICO Sstart..?
bry090821

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:11:12 PM

what if boosteroids opponents also lower prices. ?? what will boosteroids do ?? what are the innovations that boosteroids will do for people to still use and buy the product..??

nc_bbr

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:42:37 PM

can wait the 2nd ICO stage. 11/27/2017.. this will gonna be awesome. for sure the 2nd stage will hit a million dollar. more and more investor will surely come and invest. they already knew that this boosteroid is a promising business style..

▀▀▀▀  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  LEVELNET  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄               The World’s First Distributed Cyber Security Platform               ▄▄▄▄
FACEBOOK  ■  TWITTER  ■  MEDIUM  ■  REDDIT  ■  STEEMIT  ■  WEBSITE  ■  WHITEPAPER
coinporch

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:48:34 PM

second round will start November 27 - December 11, 2017
Starting price:   BTR = $1.08
Final price:   BTR = $1.38
Total number of BTR tokens:   300 000 000

full informations is in their website my friends

bryle10

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:08:13 PM

Ico will end in just 3 hours and BTR accumulated $925,609 already that is almost $1m.  More people are investing with this project because they can see the potential of the project. Hopefully it will reach $1m before the pre ICO ends. 
Yeah pretty impressive for just a starting business/project. Even if they don't reach the token capacity, the important is there are a lot of people who invested which means they are believing in Boosteroid.
I'm totally agree with you guys, the most important is the people who are willing to support and invest in Boosteroid. Besides, the 2nd phase of ICO has begun which means Boosteroid will just continue their plan and it looks like that no one can stop them on hitting the market.
This is only mean that many people and investors still trust Boosteroid despite of some negative comments coming from people who wants to destroy the image of this project.
Definitely, those investors find Boosteroid a trust-worthy business and they did not really care about the people who wants to hinder the success of it. I can say that those people who invested are good and smart in investing.
Those people behind boosteriod know and see the potential of this ICO,  I hope many investors will see as well the potential of this ICO like other investors who already invested in boosteriod.
nc_bbr

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:12:08 PM

Try to check the website of this project , https://boosteroid.com/ . It improve, so much information you can get about their product and services. Not like before, their website become active and full of information and explanation about their services and product. Great Job ! I hope they will publish more updates about this ICO .
more update on their pages is a sign that boosteroid is taking action on the project. investors are now eager to invest to boosteroids because of the high probability of being a top cloud storage provider in the country.

▀▀▀▀  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  LEVELNET  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄               The World’s First Distributed Cyber Security Platform               ▄▄▄▄
FACEBOOK  ■  TWITTER  ■  MEDIUM  ■  REDDIT  ■  STEEMIT  ■  WEBSITE  ■  WHITEPAPER
lukesimon

Activity: 339

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:18:27 PM

Great. I was looking for this earlier, maybe I just overlooked this post. Anyway, it's just the right time to release the app as I think they'd just collected some funds from the first phase of ICO before they release the app.
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:29:22 PM

Its just a scammest scam from nonames from nowhere) but i hope you will receive your 10 000 000$))). It will bu very funny)))

Wow, you judge too quickly. How do you say that this project is scam ? Can you give us some valid reason why you say here such a disgraceful comments?

I do not understand why they are so bad to say about boosteroid

Maybe they are the people who is not yet clear to them what are the benefits we can get when we avail such a good product like boosteroid , they still find a more detailed and more explanation about the project for them to believe that its a worthy project.
Or maybe they are direct competitor of Boosteroid that's why its easy for them to throw inappropriate words without testing or reading about the project.
enkongtukmol

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:31:20 PM

What I mean is will you have subscription type for any users of the Boosteroid? for example a user can only put a small file on the cloud because he/she is a basic member, while other can stored a larger files because of having a premium status
if im not mistaken the cost of boosteroid is depends on how large the file you want to stored, correct me if im wrong im not quite sure.
yah your'e right. the larger the storage you need is the higher the price it take. i think they have a different kind of storage depending on the amount of storage you need. the bigger the higher the price but what more important is that the security of each storage should not compromise weather small or large storage.. am i correct or wrong..Huh tnx
1DC

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:40:59 PM

Great. I was looking for this earlier, maybe I just overlooked this post. Anyway, it's just the right time to release the app as I think they'd just collected some funds from the first phase of ICO before they release the app.
Yeah I think also that they want to see first if many people are interested in their app before they will release the demo app and definitely based on the result of pre ICO, a lot of people are willing to invest their money, time and effort that is why they decided to release it on the 2nd phase of their ICO.
Papsie

Activity: 461

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:54:15 PM

second round will start November 27 - December 11, 2017
Starting price:   BTR = $1.08
Final price:   BTR = $1.38
Total number of BTR tokens:   300 000 000

full informations is in their website my friends
Yeah right. Then the 3rd stage of their ICO will start from January 15, 2018 to February 15, 2018. Also their demo app or free trial will launch during the 2nd stage of ICO or by the end of November and the fully functional application of Boosteroid will be released by May 2018. You better visit their site and blogs for the complete details.
https://boosteroid.com/
https://boosteroid.com/white-paper
https://twitter.com/infoboosteroid
http://blog.boosteroid.com/en/

ElaineGanda

Activity: 422
Merit: 103

Futurov

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:02:46 PM

Try to check the website of this project , https://boosteroid.com/ . It improve, so much information you can get about their product and services. Not like before, their website become active and full of information and explanation about their services and product. Great Job ! I hope they will publish more updates about this ICO .
more update on their pages is a sign that boosteroid is taking action on the project. investors are now eager to invest to boosteroids because of the high probability of being a top cloud storage provider in the country.
It only means that the whole process of the project are looking good and job well done because as you will notice to the people of Boosteroid, they already executing their plan little by little. First is the starting of pre ICO and then the plan to release the demo app on the 2nd phase and then they already develop their website or source of information and those things are preparation for the upcoming 2nd phase. I can't wait for more great announcements from Boosteroid.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Raffamichaels

Activity: 228

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:06:57 PM

I must say that boosteroid has offering the most affordable price for their services . Given the fact that they specializes on providing cloud computing storage. I think also that if boosteroid will plan to increase their price i think it's fair enough. It's also because they giving us a high quality service.

memyselfandi

Activity: 573

Futurov

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:35:32 PM

I must say that boosteroid has offering the most affordable price for their services . Given the fact that they specializes on providing cloud computing storage. I think also that if boosteroid will plan to increase their price i think it's fair enough. It's also because they giving us a high quality service.
Yeah at some point they can increase their pricing. But it is risky for them, specially they are in the introductory level only. It is risky because maybe the investors will think that Boosteroid will continuously increasing their price. If that will happen maybe some of their customers and clients will leave them.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Raffamichaels

Activity: 228

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:16:40 PM

Yeah at some point they can increase their pricing. But it is risky for them, specially they are in the introductory level only. It is risky because maybe the investors will think that Boosteroid will continuously increasing their price. If that will happen maybe some of their customers and clients will leave them.
May be in due time when boosteroid has already a respectable brand on providing cloud services. I think it's their rights to increase the price for the sevices they are offering.

Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: