Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:44:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO LIVE] Boosteroid - personal cloud computer available for everyone  (Read 79529 times)
kengeorge21

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:46:48 AM

Any updates on boosteroid free trial? Does the date still tentative?
I haven't seen any updates yet on trial, maybe in December or might be after the 2nd ICO. Let's just wait for further announcement there are many interested users here that will post anytime they announce when it will happen Smiley

Their Demo will be release by the end of November 2017, as per the announcement in their Facebook page. If you want to be updated about this project always check their Facebook page and their website.

https://www.facebook.com/boosteroid.info/photos/a.115409132495595.1073741828.113879202648588/129890191047489/?type=3&theater
I see, it will happen soon than I expected and that is a good news. we will know if everything is fine for this project. The team behind boosteroid is quite good because they act fast and provide more information to the community Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
erasheed28

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:52:53 AM

Last 13 hours before the first ico ends, they've raised around $847,802, though the tokens where not maximized, only sold around 1.7m tokens, i think they're still doing pretty impressive. i hope the ico will be better in the coming 2nd and 3rd phase.

very nice for the first stage of ico they sold the big amount of token how much more for the 2nd and 3rd stage of ico by the way keep it up the good work  Cheesy

actually they say that the first stage were not that good, any only raised $925K+, though i think for starters its not that bad, they just have to do better in the next stages of ico.

But no matter what the result of ico the development will still go on. They even put some changes on bonus system to attract more investors. The team must have doing some preparation on the next ico.

They still have more time left for the improvement of their service and product. They must focus in luring investors , they need to impressed the investors and make them believe to Boosteroid . Im sure they have plan , Lets wait for it .
If they release the free trail and the investors impressed to their service i think many investors will invest in boosteroid thats why they take their time for the improvement.
the free trial run will be a game changer for this ICO, if that test will meet the expectation of the investors and potential user or even impresses them it will be a huge boost of funds for the boosteroid Smiley

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
bryle10

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:01:20 PM

as an investment, is it problematic for actual developers and users of the Boosteroid services that the token price goes too high?

when the token price will increase i assure boosteroid is a highly demand in the market because of their platform many investor will invest to support this great project that anyone will avail
since the price of the token at the start is way too low, i believe it will take sometime for the  btr tokens to be more than what other companies of cloud services offers.
price increase is good for the investors, they will support this company more if they incur gains in the future.
Thats right If BTR token is demand I'm sure the price will increase thats good for the investors but it take some time so lets keep supporting boosteroid to make it fast their success.
xanxus.kun

Activity: 495

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 12:06:35 PM

Last 13 hours before the first ico ends, they've raised around $847,802, though the tokens where not maximized, only sold around 1.7m tokens, i think they're still doing pretty impressive. i hope the ico will be better in the coming 2nd and 3rd phase.

very nice for the first stage of ico they sold the big amount of token how much more for the 2nd and 3rd stage of ico by the way keep it up the good work  Cheesy

actually they say that the first stage were not that good, and only raised $925K+, though i think for starters its not that bad, they just have to do better in the next stages of ico.

But no matter what the result of ico the development will still go on. They even put some changes on bonus system to attract more investors. The team must have doing some preparation on the next ico.

Then I guess the best move here is to offer great deals and bonus to attract more investors.

xanxus.kun

Activity: 495

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 12:10:35 PM

actually they say that the first stage were not that good, any only raised $925K+, though i think for starters its not that bad, they just have to do better in the next stages of ico.

Really? With $900k it is not good enough? Maybe they will step up the advertisement when second phase arrives. Better days are coming for Boosteroid.

Well in my opinion i think if they really want to compete with companies like amazon and google, they really need a lot of budget. Though i agree with you better days are coming and lets hope for thr best for boosteroid.

enkongtukmol

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:15:34 PM

Is your cloud storage is safe on hackers? What technologies do u use to protect personal data? you know, these stories with Dropbox, Apple ...
I am also wondering too since they indicated on whitepaper that user's data is secured and no one will be able to steal it. what device they have plan for such intention like information stealing or even identity theft.

This is the main issue of using cloud storage provided by a third party like Boosteroid. By storing your data in the cloud you have to trust and rely to their cyber security. And that is why Boosteroid is the perfect fit for this because their system is applied in Blockchain technology. Blockchain is immutable. Boosteroid allows you to store your data online on a decentralized blockchain.

That gave me a scare, well I guess I just have to give my trust on boosteroid more, I believe in what they said about their security, that no one could get or steal my files in their storage. I think this problem is a major concern for every users, but I think its worth giving a try.

I think, one of the problem users would be using a boosteroid cloud storage is when there is a down time. please ask if you need your information to put in cloud storage ?? how do you get the files you need ?? there should be information about it and what the users will be doing to deal with this problem
jomel

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:18:11 PM

actually they say that the first stage were not that good, and only raised $925K+, though i think for starters its not that bad, they just have to do better in the next stages of ico.

Then I guess the best move here is to offer great deals and bonus to attract more investors.
Yeah thats great opinion. but what kind of bonus they offer to attract  more investors? Any idea?
jonland22

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:35:21 PM

Not easy to do mate might backfire them, giving so much bonus will lower the prices more and the money will receive will be less than what they expected even if it will attract more investors.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
samtarly

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:37:12 PM
Last edit: November 08, 2017, 12:58:47 PM by samtarly

very nice for the first stage of ico they sold the big amount of token how much more for the 2nd and 3rd stage of ico by the way keep it up the good work  Cheesy

Really? With $900k it is not good enough? Maybe they will step up the advertisement when second phase arrives. Better days are coming for Boosteroid.

Well in my opinion i think if they really want to compete with companies like amazon and google, they really need a lot of budget. Though i agree with you better days are coming and lets hope for thr best for boosteroid.
900 USD might sound a lot of money but i believe those numbers wont be that enough for the undertaking. let's just hope that better days will come  Shocked

podrick17

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:42:51 PM

Is your cloud storage is safe on hackers? What technologies do u use to protect personal data? you know, these stories with Dropbox, Apple ...
I am also wondering too since they indicated on whitepaper that user's data is secured and no one will be able to steal it. what device they have plan for such intention like information stealing or even identity theft.

This is the main issue of using cloud storage provided by a third party like Boosteroid. By storing your data in the cloud you have to trust and rely to their cyber security. And that is why Boosteroid is the perfect fit for this because their system is applied in Blockchain technology. Blockchain is immutable. Boosteroid allows you to store your data online on a decentralized blockchain.

That gave me a scare, well I guess I just have to give my trust on boosteroid more, I believe in what they said about their security, that no one could get or steal my files in their storage. I think this problem is a major concern for every users, but I think its worth giving a try.

I think, one of the problem users would be using a boosteroid cloud storage is when there is a down time. please ask if you need your information to put in cloud storage ?? how do you get the files you need ?? there should be information about it and what the users will be doing to deal with this problem
that is a big concern specially since users such as individuals and companies will give them confidential informations, i hope they can properly address such measures.

enkongtukmol

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:43:13 PM

If i buy boosteroid token and hold it there is a possibility that the price will increase?  I just want to know your thoughts. Thanks in advance.

Yes of course, that's how coins works in the market, like any other coins Boosteroid's value might pump or dump.

yup the value of btr token will increase and will decrease like the other token there has no permanent price/value so if you buy btr token just hold it and wait for a high price before you sell it thanks

Oh,  I see,  so that's how it works.  It depends on you on how you manage  and watch when will the btr token will increase so you can sell it in a high price.  Thank you so much for enlightening me.
i think, the inflation rate of BTR is also depend on the economy of the country. if the economy of a country is high and many investor is positive minded. for sure, many rich people will also invest in bitcoin. and that one of the reason why BTR is rising. am i correct or wrong??Smiley
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:45:13 PM

I just want to know the price of personal computer cloud in the market? what if it rises? if that happens, do you have a solution? to afford with the majority?
I think it is okay if the price of the personal cloud computer will increase as long as I feel satisfied with the service I get from it. Besides, most of the company increased their pricing because they made some development and improvement in their product so in that way I think it is okay if they will increase.
boosterod team already studied the cost of the cloud in the market before they launched. They also knew that there biggest competitor and number 1 concern was price. Thats why Boosteroid offers cheapest compared to other service provider.
kengeorge21

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:49:23 PM

If i buy boosteroid token and hold it there is a possibility that the price will increase?  I just want to know your thoughts. Thanks in advance.

Yes of course, that's how coins works in the market, like any other coins Boosteroid's value might pump or dump.

yup the value of btr token will increase and will decrease like the other token there has no permanent price/value so if you buy btr token just hold it and wait for a high price before you sell it thanks

Oh,  I see,  so that's how it works.  It depends on you on how you manage  and watch when will the btr token will increase so you can sell it in a high price.  Thank you so much for enlightening me.
i think, the inflation rate of BTR is also depend on the economy of the country. if the economy of a country is high and many investor is positive minded. for sure, many rich people will also invest in bitcoin. and that one of the reason why BTR is rising. am i correct or wrong??Smiley
If we talk about exchange's price it is base on the supply and demand chain, since they are predicting that the service will have a high demand soon surely there is an increase in btr prices.

nexsto

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:50:00 PM

900 USD might sound a lot of money but i believe those numbers wont be that enough for the undertaking. let's just hope that better days will come  Shocked

hopefully in the second and third stages of the future will be able to produce something big, because I believe this kind of proyex definitely requires a considerable budget ,,...
erasheed28

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:56:14 PM

I just want to know the price of personal computer cloud in the market? what if it rises? if that happens, do you have a solution? to afford with the majority?
I think it is okay if the price of the personal cloud computer will increase as long as I feel satisfied with the service I get from it. Besides, most of the company increased their pricing because they made some development and improvement in their product so in that way I think it is okay if they will increase.
boosterod team already studied the cost of the cloud in the market before they launched. They also knew that there biggest competitor and number 1 concern was price. Thats why Boosteroid offers cheapest compared to other service provider.
If they could maintain the prices they will offer after a few years that could be a huge impact for the industry of cloud service specially most companies who render such services are very expensive.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
enkongtukmol

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:58:21 PM

Just ask. what if boosteroid usage and cloud storage use simultaneously? will not it affect the speed of the system. ?? will not affect security and storage capacity ?? thank you.
samtarly

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:01:18 PM

Just ask. what if boosteroid usage and cloud storage use simultaneously? will not it affect the speed of the system. ?? will not affect security and storage capacity ?? thank you.
The server might go slow a bit but thanks to the latest its hardware components it will be not be affected that much specially their cloud devices are most latest in the market.

jonland22

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:05:38 PM

Yes, maybe there are some changes but the original platform and objectives of this mission are still intact, in fact those changes made are for the improvement of this project. very good to see the team are really working hard to strive for greatness.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:07:01 PM

If we talk about exchange's price it is base on the supply and demand chain, since they are predicting that the service will have a high demand soon surely there is an increase in btr prices.
Yes its base on the demand and supply if the BTR token have high demand the price will increase.
samtarly

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:11:35 PM

there is a 10% allocated for AI projects which addresses the issue of aging, we know that the money gather was a bit far to their hardcap i hope it wont stop them from supporting such projects because it will be a huge step for the medical technology.
Well that is stated in the whitepaper and since this is a legit company i believe they will stay with their objectives until the end, such a promising mission for them Smiley
if these kind of activities will discover something it makes science more advance and if that time comes our technology might be the future of 1990's and that is so cool  Shocked

Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: