Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:58:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MOYA Networks - Bringing Data to Africa at the Speed of Light  (Read 15349 times)
tatalin

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

https://burst.money/

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:54:21 AM

I'm curious about this coin and Im reading some of threads here. Can anyone convince me that this project will be appealing to other investors around the world? Because they are focus on Africa. If they can sell this ICO this must really benefit the economic status and the people of Africa.  

Well, one thing i realised is that africa is what famous people always use for publicity. They always go and donate to africa and annoumce it to boost their public image. Sad but true.

But on the other hand,  the real reason why i thunk this project will be really appealing to a lot of investors is because internet nowadays is not just a tool for fun anymore but rather a necessity for progress and improvement of a the world, a country, and its people. This alone is enough reason for people to pay loads of money just to get a fast and reliable internet connection. Either for educational, business, socialization or connectivity to loved ones purposes.

That is why i thunk a lot of people will really be jumping into this project.

Hi. We are definitely not famous Smiley but we are experienced African telecommunications professionals who have actually deployed networks in Africa. We have all struggled with slow and unreliable internet connections in our homes and businesses. Africans are prepared to pay a fair price for fast and reliable internet. We know that from personal experience over the years and this is why we are passionate about the project.  

Nahh, i wasn't referring to this project. I was referring to celebrities, hope this clears it.

I feel you. I understand the dilemma. Because i too am experiencing the same problems here at my place. The internet is so damn slow and way too expensive for its services. Just really irritating. I am so damn desperate to pay for an even more expensive internet just to have a better services that is deserving for my payments. That is why i think this project will be a success. Because i know the feeling of having a shitty internet service provider.

I just hope a project like this happens for our country.

I feel you bro. Here in our country the internet is too slow and expensive (not worth it for our money). I do not know why they can't make it fast and affordable internet, yet the countries in our neighbor can achieve those. We are also surrounded by bodies of water, so it might be possible to build that kind of internet connection here.

Maybe we are all from the same country? lol.

Too Slow and yet too EXPENSIVE. I hope when moya launches people in africa will say Fast and Cheap.

I bet building that submarine cable networks will be very expensive. Does middle class and lower class people can afford those internet connection?

Hi. Our business model is to buy the submarine cable capacity from the ACE cable system, connect the capacity to terrestrial (Land) fibre cables and to distribute the Broadband capacity to urban and rural areas.

We will use new technologies to efficiently distribute the capacity so the end users (middle and lower income) can afford it.

Good to hear that from you. African people will be happy for the changes that you might wanna bring to them. Before internet is just a luxury, but now internet is now essential to our daily lives.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
The Crypto Peasant

Activity: 258
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:58:22 AM

Good to see the questions getting answered by the team.

would their be plans to expand further then just africa if the project is a success
Moya Networks

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:10:28 PM

How much would it cost for african people to be connected on the product of moya network? Since southern africa have few people who are wealthy enough to afford internet. Or Moya’s internet plan is cheap or somehow free for selected poor places?

Hi. It wont be free as that would be impossible. However, we have spent a lot of time developing a model that removes a lot of waste from the typical telecommunications model. We can't give you exact prices yet for competitive reasons but we are planning on very steep discounts to low income areas and the prices will be well below areas that currently have Broadband internet.
Moya Networks

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:12:47 PM

I'm curious about this coin and Im reading some of threads here. Can anyone convince me that this project will be appealing to other investors around the world? Because they are focus on Africa. If they can sell this ICO this must really benefit the economic status and the people of Africa.  

Well, one thing i realised is that africa is what famous people always use for publicity. They always go and donate to africa and annoumce it to boost their public image. Sad but true.

But on the other hand,  the real reason why i thunk this project will be really appealing to a lot of investors is because internet nowadays is not just a tool for fun anymore but rather a necessity for progress and improvement of a the world, a country, and its people. This alone is enough reason for people to pay loads of money just to get a fast and reliable internet connection. Either for educational, business, socialization or connectivity to loved ones purposes.

That is why i thunk a lot of people will really be jumping into this project.

Hi. We are definitely not famous Smiley but we are experienced African telecommunications professionals who have actually deployed networks in Africa. We have all struggled with slow and unreliable internet connections in our homes and businesses. Africans are prepared to pay a fair price for fast and reliable internet. We know that from personal experience over the years and this is why we are passionate about the project.  

Nahh, i wasn't referring to this project. I was referring to celebrities, hope this clears it.

I feel you. I understand the dilemma. Because i too am experiencing the same problems here at my place. The internet is so damn slow and way too expensive for its services. Just really irritating. I am so damn desperate to pay for an even more expensive internet just to have a better services that is deserving for my payments. That is why i think this project will be a success. Because i know the feeling of having a shitty internet service provider.

I just hope a project like this happens for our country.

I feel you bro. Here in our country the internet is too slow and expensive (not worth it for our money). I do not know why they can't make it fast and affordable internet, yet the countries in our neighbor can achieve those. We are also surrounded by bodies of water, so it might be possible to build that kind of internet connection here.

Maybe we are all from the same country? lol.

Too Slow and yet too EXPENSIVE. I hope when moya launches people in africa will say Fast and Cheap.

I bet building that submarine cable networks will be very expensive. Does middle class and lower class people can afford those internet connection?

Hi. Our business model is to buy the submarine cable capacity from the ACE cable system, connect the capacity to terrestrial (Land) fibre cables and to distribute the Broadband capacity to urban and rural areas.

We will use new technologies to efficiently distribute the capacity so the end users (middle and lower income) can afford it.

Good to hear that from you. African people will be happy for the changes that you might wanna bring to them. Before internet is just a luxury, but now internet is now essential to our daily lives.

That is certainly the case in Africa!. We completely agree.
Moya Networks

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:15:46 PM

Good to see the questions getting answered by the team.

would their be plans to expand further then just africa if the project is a success

Yes. We don't have firm plans at this time but we are looking at it. As can be expected we are totally focused now on the initial Africa Roll outs  Smiley
Moya Networks

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:32:22 PM

MOYA are base on land distribution, what are those company that you have now in prospect to tie up! as we all know it need to be connected under the sea right ? as most country have it. theres another qquestion once it is operate, will it be underground or old ways that need to be in post ?

Hello. In order to distribute the Submarine Broadband capacity we will connect underground terrestrial (Land) fibre at the Landing Station. There is no connection "under the sea"-Fortunately  Smiley

The Land fibre will carry the capacity to ISPs, Mobile operators, Business and Homes. See basic diagram below:

>>>>><<<<< [Submarine Cable] >>>>><<<< [landing station] >>>>><<<<< I[SP/Business/Homes]

Sorry but our non disclosure agreements prevent us from disclosing our possible tie up partners. We would need a seperate ICO to pay the legal fees if we disclosed their names  Smiley  Smiley
santino11

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:27:58 PM

Prepare to enter the hidden world of SubMarine cables and be apart of what Africa needs most in this internet/Digital Era. Click https://moyanetworks.com/ for more informantion. CNBC CNBC Crypto Bitcoin & Crypto

very nice video ! everyone here must watch this ! this is really amazing !
santino11

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:30:33 PM

Prepare to enter the hidden world of SubMarine cables and be apart of what Africa needs most in this internet/Digital Era. Click https://moyanetworks.com/ for more informantion. CNBC CNBC Crypto Bitcoin & Crypto

this video will tell you how dedicate moya is for africa to be modernize and upgrade the community with faster speed of the internet ! i hope someone will give his dedication doing the same thing to my beloved country Cry congratulations Africa in advance !!
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:43:23 PM

this video will tell you how dedicate moya is for africa to be modernize and upgrade the community with faster speed of the internet ! i hope someone will give his dedication doing the same thing to my beloved country Cry congratulations Africa in advance !!
great poject comes great responsibility, but once that responsibilty has taken seriously and result a success, like every hero! MOYA will be the one who save that country for the best ! faster internet will give much develop business.
Moya Networks

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:13:45 PM

great poject comes great responsibility, but once that responsibilty has taken seriously and result a success, like every hero! MOYA will be the one who save that country for the best ! faster internet will give much develop business.

Thanks for your great feedback on our video. We do feel it gives a good explanation of our project.

PREPARE TO ENTER THE HIDDEN WORLD OF SUBMARINE CABLES

https://youtu.be/5eWbjOz_zfI

Moya Networks

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:01:40 PM

the moya network can solve the one of the most challenging problems of Africa which is the Ethernet or Internet connectivity. if that is the case we must support this project not because on the profit itself but because we can help the whole continent of Africa to have its own connection and can cope up to other international countries around the globe it also helps the whole Africa to developed economy and to lessen the growing poverty of other surrounded nations of it .

Africa is one of the continent in the whole world. Which means its a big country, and millions of people in this nations are not aware in internet technology. Therefore, you are right in some other point so that the community out there will not be hard for them to support Moya's main goal and objectives. Smiley

Thanks for your support. Africa also has one of the youngest populations on earth which further increases the insatiable appetite for broadband Internet.
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:12:59 PM

the moya network can solve the one of the most challenging problems of Africa which is the Ethernet or Internet connectivity. if that is the case we must support this project not because on the profit itself but because we can help the whole continent of Africa to have its own connection and can cope up to other international countries around the globe it also helps the whole Africa to developed economy and to lessen the growing poverty of other surrounded nations of it .

Africa is one of the continent in the whole world. Which means its a big country, and millions of people in this nations are not aware in internet technology. Therefore, you are right in some other point so that the community out there will not be hard for them to support Moya's main goal and objectives. Smiley

Thanks for your support. Africa also has one of the youngest populations on earth which further increases the insatiable appetite for broadband Internet.
if you will put a young generation in a place where the internet speed is at high level you will see the tech on it will rise above others, many children now that not yet in school are more techie than out  above 400 of age bracket because of their awareness in the technology at young age , this develop the brain at early stage that will carry them to a more nurture development and will give the advantage on the state, this will proovide and produce a more talented and techie community !
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:38:27 PM

Honestly, I don't exactly get what Moya really all about? Could anyone here in this thread explain to me why should I need to invest to this token of yours? any assistance will be much appreciated. God bless.
Moya Networks

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:50:58 PM

Honestly, I don't exactly get what Moya really all about? Could anyone here in this thread explain to me why should I need to invest to this token of yours? any assistance will be much appreciated. God bless.

Hi. Thanks for your question. Moya's main mission is to improve the quality, speed and reliability of Broadband data in Africa. To do this we will:

1. Obtain Broadband Submarine Cable Capacity from the Africa Coast to Europe Submarine Cable (ACE -a
 submarine cable from Europe to Africa along the West African Coast)

2. Connect the Submarine Cable Capacity to Terrestrial Land Fibre Cables to distribute that capacity to ISP's, businesses, Homes and mobile operators.

3. Using newer Internet Protocol (IP) technologies reduce the cost of delivery of the Broadband capacity--- Smarter , Faster, Cheaper

We hope we have answered your question. If not please ask for clarification.
Regards
tatalin

Activity: 255

https://burst.money/

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:33:15 AM

Before we are using copper cables because it is less expensive. While fiber optic cables are more expensive. But fiber optic cables have more advantages that make it more enticing than copper.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
ssozi_michael

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:25:25 AM

A Question to Moya team, Why the internet speeds so slow in Africa? Does the set up of Moya address the issue?
ssozi_michael

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:12:20 AM

A Question to Moya team, Why the internet speeds so slow in Africa? Does the set up of Moya address the issue?
Moya Networks

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:46:56 AM

Hi. Good question. The lack of telecommunications infrastructure is the main reason. Africa lacks the fibre infrastructure required to provide Broadband high speed data to end users. The other main reason is the lack of strong competition among existing providers. The infrastructure that is in place delivers services that is very expensive. Moya intends to acquire infrastructure and to deploy new technologies (IP) on that infrastructure thus reducing costs to end users.
Moya Networks

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:16:41 PM

Interesting project, using escrow on this project it seem looking promosing and in united with a very good team. i am hope moya project will succes. it seems the project is made by afrika because I see the face of the team that makes this moya. hahahaha  Grin

Thanks for your support!
Moya Networks

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:18:28 PM

Before we are using copper cables because it is less expensive. While fiber optic cables are more expensive. But fiber optic cables have more advantages that make it more enticing than copper.

Cost of using Fibre is dropping and it is a much better technology!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: