Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:17:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MOYA Networks - Bringing Data to Africa at the Speed of Light  (Read 15348 times)
benalexis12

Activity: 798
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 10:18:36 PM

End Date: 15th Dec 2017 12:00 GMT
Distribution cap: 100 million MTK
Accepted currencies: BTC, ETH
Token exchange rate: 0.0625 BTC / 1 ETH = 1,000 MTK
Amount of tokens per person: unlimited
Minimum transaction amount: 0.0625 BTC / 1 ETH
Maximum transaction amount: unlimited

We have 12 days to go before Sale ends. join now before it's too late.

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
benalexis12

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 10:35:38 PM

Pre ICO 1 Nov to *15th* Nov  (*30%* Discount)
- ICO Launch 15th Nov to 15th Dec

Any news in the ICO of Moya Token? In the Ann thread the ICO is written at the date of Nov. 12- Dec.15 but in their official site it will be until January 15,2018. Why is your official website not updated and the timer is not working too?

Maybe the 2 weeks extension  of MOYA affected the ICO dates. I believe the MOYA team is working on updating all of their sites. Smiley

2 weeks extension would be great the Christmas bonus will be a big help so that people will buy with their eztra money. Moya will surely go to the moon
with the extension and bonuses, people will still have a chance to help and invest in this project. Lets hope to habe the token sale completed before the deadline.

that being said, lack of investor interest may be due to the increasing price of bitcoin, driving the market share of all other cryptocurrencies down, and affecting the ongoing ICOs as well.

Most ICOs have been moved because of the rapid increase of Bitcoin. But it is an advantage as well because investors will have enough time to invest on those promising ICOs like Moya Networks.

I highly recommend to support this project. we should help our friends in Africa to gather information about Moya so they can use easily and very efficiently for them

tatalin

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

https://burst.money/

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:42:44 PM

To solve the network problem in some areas is a special ambitious project. We are doing well and hope you can develop well.

They're doing very well, moya network is really working hard behind the backround. I think Fiber cable soon will be relayed on underwater so that fast internet can reach Africa. Hope you decide to buy ico to gain more in the future. Power!
From what I have read from the whitepaper, I think moya is not implementing fiber technology. They would be using a different and faster type of network.

So there is something that is faster than fiber technology?
I. Pretty curious on what this rhing you are talking about is. Hmm.. you should've mentioned it to prevent confussions.

Moya is using Fibre technology through out its Network. It will also be deploying IP technologies which is more efficient than the legacy technologies common in African Networks. Regards

there we go. unless there's something out there faster than light, we'll have to stick with fiber for now. it's the best solution to implement connections so far.

that's what i'm talking about the Fibre technology make everything through all networs. here in our country it's very efficient to browse internet hope Moya dev is working on it!

This is very beneficial to Africa. Here in our country I think we don't have our own connection that is why our Internet is not fast as our neighbor country. Africa is very lucky because Moya choose them to build them their own connection.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
benalexis12

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 11:01:46 PM

To solve the network problem in some areas is a special ambitious project. We are doing well and hope you can develop well.

They're doing very well, moya network is really working hard behind the backround. I think Fiber cable soon will be relayed on underwater so that fast internet can reach Africa. Hope you decide to buy ico to gain more in the future. Power!
From what I have read from the whitepaper, I think moya is not implementing fiber technology. They would be using a different and faster type of network.

I. Pretty curious on what this rhing you are talking about is. Hmm.. you should've mentioned it to prevent confussions.

Moya is using Fibre technology through out its Network. It will also be deploying IP technologies which is more efficient than the legacy technologies common in African Networks. Regards

there we go. unless there's something out there faster than light, we'll have to stick with fiber for now. it's the best solution to implement connections so far.

that's what i'm talking about the Fibre technology make everything through all networs. here in our country it's very efficient to browse internet hope Moya dev is working on it!

This is very beneficial to Africa. Here in our country I think we don't have our own connection that is why our Internet is not fast as our neighbor country. Africa is very lucky because Moya choose them to build them their own connection.
Because the past administration are very corrupt, and our present administration is doing well to enhance our internet, this is a big step for all of us so we can step up to the next level of Internet.

tatalin

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:46:15 PM

Because the past administration are very corrupt, and our present administration is doing well to enhance our internet, this is a big step for all of us so we can step up to the next level of Internet.

I hope our current administration will be like yours too. But the internet connection here is not controlled by the government. We do hope a company like Moya will invest in our country too.

[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
tatalin

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:53:15 PM

I am just curious about, Does the cable are safe for Shark's bite or fish's bite?

i think Moya networks are aware of  the under the ocean cons, this is a big project , pretty sure they will use high quality materials that can withstand possible problems that may arise deep down the ocean, shark bite being one of them.

Hi. We had to check for the answer to your question. According to the experts "Biologic Incidents" -Sharks biting the cable are very rare. Most Submarine cable cuts come from fishing trawlers dragging their gear and anchors.

The cables are heavily armored to resist underwater earth quakes, and dragging anchors. However, in the event of damage their are arrangements for repair by  repair companies. These repair companies have repair ships on 24/7 stand by to repair breaks in the cable.

Wow. That sounds great! That puts customers of moya networks at ease knowing that somebody is monitoring the cables underwater. But i am somewhat curious on how long operations for repairs lasts or will there always be someone watching even on holidays or weekends.

Hello. Repair times depend on where the break is in the ocean and how far the repair ship is from the break. Generally repairs can take 1 to 5 days. During the break, the capacity from the broken cable is moved to other cables or satellites.

The submarine cable is monitored from two locations on a 24/7/365 basis--It is always monitored.

Hi there, thanks for the fast response. Oh so that's how long it usually takes...

It is nice that there is a back up plan when these sort of things happen with the cables.
But i am also curious if the moving of the capacity of the broken cable to other cables or satellites affects the speed of the network or something, i don't know much about these type of things but when my friend connects in my hotspot, the internet slows down, so is this also the case with moving capacities? Or is it a different story?

-now that's what you can call great service!

Yes moving of the capacity of the broken cable to other cables or satellites will slow down the speed-- not by too much though. it is a temporary arrangement to make sure customers continue to have service as the cable is repaired.

Ohh..m so that's how things work with internet connections. I thought this is a different story than of a hotspot or a wifi. Thanks for clarifying this.

And yes, this idea ia good. Slower is better than nothing. So all in all i think this is something that people would never complain about. Knowing that people on africa are used to slow or no internet at all.

Honestly, Before I thought the internet connection was from the satellites not until now. And I am so amaze that the connections were coming from under the sea.

Ganerch

Activity: 180

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:05:05 PM

This is true, given that we now have many business people working from one place to another. Having a good internet connection in Africa would benefit such kind of businesses.

Many business will open because of this Moya. Hope people in Africa will adopt cryptocurrency so that they will have finacial freedom as well. Im happy with the this project.
Ganerch

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:47:20 PM

GOT my MOYA Cheesy ive done my part as an investor for african people.. and iwill have more later after this week as i will have my paycheck Cheesy ill support more . keep up the good work

You did a good job by supporting Moya. You did not just support Moya ICO but I believe your also helping the bext generation of African people. More power to Moya Network
Emdppablo

Activity: 220
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:30:28 AM

This is true, given that we now have many business people working from one place to another. Having a good internet connection in Africa would benefit such kind of businesses.

Many business will open because of this Moya. Hope people in Africa will adopt cryptocurrency so that they will have finacial freedom as well. Im happy with the this project.

That's right BPO industry can now go to pakistan because of fast internet.
heisenberg0000

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:08:59 AM

We added Moya Token to the Cheddur app (https://www.cheddur.com) to help everyone learn about the ICO in a quick and easy way, and to decide whether or not to invest. Cheddur also allows you to link wallets, exchanges, and other services that support MTK tokens so that you can easily get started. You can also post your MTK addresses to start receiving tips / payments / donations in MTK tokens. Smiley

What do you think about Moya Token? Leave a review on the Cheddur app to let others know! If consensus is that it's legit, it'll appear higher in search results and more new users are likely to discover the ICO and invest.

Screenshots:

Thanks for providing this and working this out! With this we can see what would be the feedback of the market regarding MOYA. This will also allow other to share their thoughts on the project.
Ganerch

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:45:53 PM

I just went to Moya website and I saw this 8 days to go 1200 MTK : 1 ETH : 0.04 BTC - 20% bonus. Looking forward for this coin to be in the exchange.
vaughn125

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:20:54 PM

Ohh so this means that you will be using fibre for the services?  and that there is no technology yet that is better than fibre right?
Just wanted to clear this out. Since i got confused with the statement of the guy i quoted. Thanks.
vaughn125

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:34:49 PM

Nowdays, people really need new ways to advertice ther bussines. In my opininon this project really help people. Smiley Good Luck devs! Hope in your success

Yes you are right since we are already at an age where people are more into computers and gadgets rather than television unlike before. To be honest, our television in the living room haven't been switched on for quite some time now since most of us here choose our gadgets over television. And with that being said, advertisers will surely take advantage of it. This is why internet is so so useful for businesses amd advertisements.
vaughn125

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:49:02 PM

We added Moya Token to the Cheddur app (https://www.cheddur.com) to help everyone learn about the ICO in a quick and easy way, and to decide whether or not to invest. Cheddur also allows you to link wallets, exchanges, and other services that support MTK tokens so that you can easily get started. You can also post your MTK addresses to start receiving tips / payments / donations in MTK tokens. Smiley

What do you think about Moya Token? Leave a review on the Cheddur app to let others know! If consensus is that it's legit, it'll appear higher in search results and more new users are likely to discover the ICO and invest.

Screenshots:

Great job man. Thanks for this. This will really help a whole lot of investors out there, be it newbies that are still starting out on investing or veterans that are lookong for great sources. Hope you do not get tired of doing this(maintaining).
Moya Networks

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:44:49 PM

Screenshots:

Great job man. Thanks for this. This will really help a whole lot of investors out there, be it newbies that are still starting out on investing or veterans that are lookong for great sources. Hope you do not get tired of doing this(maintaining).

THANK YOU SIR!!
Emdppablo

Activity: 220

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:19:34 PM

Screenshots:

THANK YOU SIR!!

This is a big help for Moya's success in the future. Hope to have more people like you. Kuddos greatest thing i saw today.
Gracechen17

Activity: 367

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:23:59 PM

Pre ICO 1 Nov to *15th* Nov  (*30%* Discount)
- ICO Launch 15th Nov to 15th Dec

Any news in the ICO of Moya Token? In the Ann thread the ICO is written at the date of Nov. 12- Dec.15 but in their official site it will be until January 15,2018. Why is your official website not updated and the timer is not working too?

Maybe the 2 weeks extension  of MOYA affected the ICO dates. I believe the MOYA team is working on updating all of their sites. Smiley

i understand. it happens to different ICO sites too and not just to Moya that is why they are undergoing maintenance from time to time. nevertheless. followers will still follow in they are interested.
DroidR17A

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:28:09 PM

Looks like a noble cause, will take a closer look and potentially invest. Good to see Leonard on the advisory board of this project.
Gracechen17

Activity: 367

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:48:49 PM

Moya will not have a problem in marketing their service because all their target markets will surely be in need of their service. from the smallest to the biggest consumers non of them is gonna push away Moya's best offer of internet service since everybody needs it.
FostTheGreat

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:56:47 AM

Screenshots:

I checked your application, Wow this is really a good advertisement for moya.

Hoping many people will leave a review for moya in cheddur Cheesy

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((   BIDIUM   )))         Pre-ICO Active  |  JOIN NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |      TWITTER      |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: