Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:51:35 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MOYA Networks - Bringing Data to Africa at the Speed of Light  (Read 15349 times)
benalexis12

Activity: 854
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 10:56:56 PM

Moya Token is yet another step to bring mainstream investment and companies to the rising blockchain-based solutions. Africa's internet are too slow i think Moya will boost their internet and by blockchain it will resolve their problem.

vaughn125

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:13:58 AM

I have a question on what year will you finish the cabling? And when will this be used by the African people? I can’t wait for the Africans to join what we are now experiencing in crypto world.

I don't think that they can answer that, seems we need to have a successful ico first or have a bird's eye view on how much budget that Moya will have before the planning of it.

I agree. We really cannot tell for sure what will happen until we reqch the end of the ICO. Because even if there may be plans already, we cannot be sure if  it gets implemented since a project like this really needs a big sum of money to Kickstart their project. In man power for maintenance, and other needed stuff.
Moya Networks

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:15:10 AM

I have a question on what year will you finish the cabling? And when will this be used by the African people? I can’t wait for the Africans to join what we are now experiencing in crypto world.

I don't think that they can answer that, seems we need to have a successful ico first or have a bird's eye view on how much budget that Moya will have before the planning of it.

I agree. We really cannot tell for sure what will happen until we reqch the end of the ICO. Because even if there may be plans already, we cannot be sure if  it gets implemented since a project like this really needs a big sum of money to Kickstart their project. In man power for maintenance, and other needed stuff.

HI. The last part of the ACE submarine cable will arrive in South Africa this Month. All connections for Southern Africa will be completed by May 2018.
tatalin

Activity: 255

https://burst.money/

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:14:40 PM

The current round will end in a day.

I heard many invested. I hope it will be like that until the ico ends Cheesy

I'm very excited and have lots of hope for this project.

Not just many but the count of investor is overwhelming. I hope ICO will be sold out so that the project can launch as soon as possible. SO that Moya network presence will be felt in Africa.
Yes. I hope this ICO fund they will have will be able to fund all the expenses they will be needing for depeloping this project. Too good to lose this opportunity. This project is for a good cause.

I hope so too. We won't wait for long now, The ICO's almost over. Cheesy

The ICO will end by January 16, 2018. I've heard also that many invested in MOYA. Well, I have no doubt that people will invest because MOYA is a great project indeed.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Emdppablo

Activity: 220
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:47:30 PM

Why stop at Africa? Why don't you expand further as the project grows?
relax folk  Cheesy. i know this project seems to be very good and we all like it too in our place but let's just let them finish first in Africa and see what would be next. I believe if Moya will be successful in this project in Africa, it will open ideas to other investors too to  start the same project in other continents also which are not reached by Moya.

Thank you for tapping me on that. Yeah i'm sure africans is excited about the projects! I love to see people smiling when the installer comes to their houses. I can feel it. Moya coin will be on demand for sure.
Ganerch

Activity: 180

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:56:57 PM

HI. The last part of the ACE submarine cable will arrive in South Africa this Month. All connections for Southern Africa will be completed by May 2018.

Good so we will expect a high growth to our Ico by that time. Good thing I invested earlier. Hopefully ypu will meet your target date.
vaughn125

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:32:28 PM

Wow. This is great news! I am pretty interested on how this project will turn out a few months or years from now.!
I am really thrilled and excited  to see how the people of Africa will react on this and how this service will be taking the huge number of people wanting to experience it.
Emdppablo

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:06:29 PM

Wow. This is great news! I am pretty interested on how this project will turn out a few months or years from now.!
I am really thrilled and excited  to see how the people of Africa will react on this and how this service will be taking the huge number of people wanting to experience it.

Thank you for updating us. ACE submerine cable is excellent for transmitting high data's I'm very positive that Moya will be start rolling out next year.
vaughn125

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:48:06 PM

relax folk  Cheesy. i know this project seems to be very good and we all like it too in our place but let's just let them finish first in Africa and see what would be next. I believe if Moya will be successful in this project in Africa, it will open ideas to other investors too to  start the same project in other continents also which are not reached by Moya.

Thank you for tapping me on that. Yeah i'm sure africans is excited about the projects! I love to see people smiling when the installer comes to their houses. I can feel it. Moya coin will be on demand for sure.

Yep, that's roght! Africans surely are very very excited about this prpject. I meam, who wouldn't be? Everyone loves the internet. Specially fast ones.
Ganerch

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:09:39 AM

Yep, that's roght! Africans surely are very very excited about this prpject. I meam, who wouldn't be? Everyone loves the internet. Specially fast ones.

Yes. I hope they will also have project in southern Asia. So they will also experience fast and reliable internet.
Ganerch

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:36:32 PM

Head’s up! 5 days to go to end the current sale based on their website. If you wish to increase your investment you can still buy.
Ganerch

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:47:20 AM

A question for Moya , will the promised project make any money when the people are so poor?

I believe it will still create money. The reason why thier country is poor because they don’t have the technology that rich country has. African is a good target market of Crypto.
vaughn125

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:26:17 PM

Head’s up! 5 days to go to end the current sale based on their website. If you wish to increase your investment you can still buy.

I am pretty sure a lot will be looking into this after Christmas. Since most of the people right now are busy with their Christmas holidays and on preparing their christmas eve celebrations with foods, games and all that. Although it is over for the current sale, the investors after Christmas will still get great deals so i think investors do not neet to worry.
vaughn125

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:59:11 PM

A question for Moya , will the promised project make any money when the people are so poor?

I believe it will still create money. The reason why thier country is poor because they don’t have the technology that rich country has. African is a good target market of Crypto.

Of course it will. Imagine having slow internet asking for high monthly bills and then moya comes along with their great offers. What would you do? People are dying to get a taste of the internet. Even when they aren't that familiar with it yet. Seeing peiple using the technology is enough to make other people do whatever they can to get a hold of moyas offers. So i think this will ensure great traffic.
vaughn125

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:26:22 PM

A question for moya developers,
I have been wondering for quite some time now. What are your plans or what will you do if it so happens that you do not reach the desired funds to be collected? I mean is there a plan b for this? I really am quite curious what your back up plans are if there are any.
Emdppablo

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:03:00 PM

Of course it will. Imagine having slow internet asking for high monthly bills and then moya comes along with their great offers. What would you do? People are dying to get a taste of the internet. Even when they aren't that familiar with it yet. Seeing peiple using the technology is enough to make other people do whatever they can to get a hold of moyas offers. So i think this will ensure great traffic.

As per previous comments, the price will be affordoable. So that african can get reliable fast internet.
Ganerch

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:03:53 AM

A question for moya developers,
I have been wondering for quite some time now. What are your plans or what will you do if it so happens that you do not reach the desired funds to be collected? I mean is there a plan b for this? I really am quite curious what your back up plans are if there are any.

I agree with your question. Perhaps they can ask their goverment to invest to reach thier target cap. By the way they will be the one who will benefit for this project.
Ganerch

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:16:04 AM

Before we are using copper cables because it is less expensive. While fiber optic cables are more expensive. But fiber optic cables have more advantages that make it more enticing than copper.

Yes fiber optics are the best cable for internet because it is fast and reliable. Good bye to poof and slow connection. Her comes the fastest internet powered by Moya.  Smiley
cryptosweet

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:34:54 PM

when ico ends?
i want to buy some, does this have up softcap?
Moya Networks

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:24:30 PM

when ico ends?
i want to buy some, does this have up softcap?

HI. The ICO ends January 16, 2018. There is no softcap. We will list MTK on a suitable Chrypto exchange.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: