Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:11:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MOYA Networks - Bringing Data to Africa at the Speed of Light  (Read 15349 times)
Agapelove

Activity: 425
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:47:04 PM

CAN YOU TELL US HOW HOLDING MOYA TOKENS WILL BE BENEFICIAL FOR US ?

Moya Token (MTK) issuance will fund the purchase of ACE submarine cable capacity, terrestrial fibre capacity and the operations of Moya.

Moya Token ownership will entitle the holder the right to receive 20% of Moya's profit on an annual basis, proportional to the number of tokens owned.

Token Sale
Start date: 15th Nov 2017 12:00 GMT
End date: 15th Dec 2017 12:00 GMT
Distribution cap: 100 million MTK
Accepted currencies: BTC, ETH
Token exchange rate: 0.0625 BTC / 1 ETH = 1,000 MTK
Amount of tokens per person: unlimited
Minimum transaction amount: 0.0625 BTC / 1 ETH
Maximum transaction amount: unlimited

Bonuses
Pre-sale: 30% bonus

Week 1: 20% bonus

Week 2: 15% bonus

Week 3: 10% bonus

Week 4: 0% bonus

I'm really excited to buy Moya Tokens!!! we can see that they're really working on the product to provide high end and quality product for African people. You can see the dedication of this team

This is really interesting to invest in, I don't care how much the price value is, just important is I must take the opportunity to buy it, due to Moya has a capability to increase more even after the ico end also.
Emdppablo

Activity: 220
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:54:31 PM

CAN YOU TELL US HOW HOLDING MOYA TOKENS WILL BE BENEFICIAL FOR US ?

Moya Token (MTK) issuance will fund the purchase of ACE submarine cable capacity, terrestrial fibre capacity and the operations of Moya.

Moya Token ownership will entitle the holder the right to receive 20% of Moya's profit on an annual basis, proportional to the number of tokens owned.

Token Sale
Start date: 15th Nov 2017 12:00 GMT
End date: 15th Dec 2017 12:00 GMT
Distribution cap: 100 million MTK
Accepted currencies: BTC, ETH
Token exchange rate: 0.0625 BTC / 1 ETH = 1,000 MTK
Amount of tokens per person: unlimited
Minimum transaction amount: 0.0625 BTC / 1 ETH
Maximum transaction amount: unlimited

Bonuses
Pre-sale: 30% bonus

Week 1: 20% bonus

Week 2: 15% bonus

Week 3: 10% bonus

Week 4: 0% bonus

I'm really excited to buy Moya Tokens!!! we can see that they're really working on the product to provide high end and quality product for African people. You can see the dedication of this team

This is really interesting to invest in, I don't care how much the price value is, just important is I must take the opportunity to buy it, due to Moya has a capability to increase more even after the ico end also.

You're right but I will buy this because I want to support this project. Because of African people that were going to become beneficiary of this project. It's like you put donation at the same time in the future you will earn because it has TOKEN.
Emdppablo

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:08:21 PM

been searching on the net ! MOYA is not having updates on twitter and facebook. why is that so ? but still many people are looking forward on this project ! well even i cant see those updates i will still belive on you guys and the impact and opportunity that you can give to those people are really superB!!!
bro why are you looking for updates over social medias ? just stay here and look for the updates! even if theres no update now will be affect you for joining the project or investing ? this is MOYA and if you did its a thankful gift to those people who is in need of support

Most of the update in Moya could only be found here, socials media was only a secondary option. Where the main announcement can only read in this forum thread, so you better keep in touch here mate. Smiley

But bro it's 2017 Moya team should keep people updated on twitter, facebook and other social media platforms. They can easily create an account for that and use third party software that works like one post will post to all social media platform. I followed this link but how can other people can follow this thread. We need a follow up if this has a fan page on facebook. People who like the fanpage will be notfied on FB if there's an update. People can easily forget but social media will remind them of this project once they saw this on their newsfeed.
Emdppablo

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:11:31 PM

Based on the poverty levels in Africa , does Africa really need the capacity Moya networks is yet to deliver?

The short answer is yes--most definitely.

It is projected that by 2020 there will be more than 700m smartphone connections in Africa — more than twice the projected number in North America and not far from the total in Europe.

In Nigeria alone, 16 smartphones are sold every minute, while mobile data traffic across Africa is set to increase 15-fold by 2020.

So we are very confident that the capcity is required and can be purchased if priced properly.

How much will your services cost?

I already asked this question, they told me that the prices are still work in progress but they assure that the cost will be small so that African household can subscribe easily.
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:15:02 PM

it will very helpful to the africa will have broadband highspeed it will used to the government access and business access i hope it will became successful project in near future.

yeah your right even in the whole world if the internet is very strong and very fast it will be very used full in the people
Moya Networks

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:25:14 PM
Last edit: November 09, 2017, 08:40:23 PM by Moya Networks

been searching on the net ! MOYA is not having updates on twitter and facebook. why is that so ? but still many people are looking forward on this project ! well even i cant see those updates i will still belive on you guys and the impact and opportunity that you can give to those people are really superB!!!
bro why are you looking for updates over social medias ? just stay here and look for the updates! even if theres no update now will be affect you for joining the project or investing ? this is MOYA and if you did its a thankful gift to those people who is in need of support

Most of the update in Moya could only be found here, socials media was only a secondary option. Where the main announcement can only read in this forum thread, so you better keep in touch here mate. Smiley

But bro it's 2017 Moya team should keep people updated on twitter, facebook and other social media platforms. They can easily create an account for that and use third party software that works like one post will post to all social media platform. I followed this link but how can other people can follow this thread. We need a follow up if this has a fan page on facebook. People who like the fanpage will be notfied on FB if there's an update. People can easily forget but social media will remind them of this project once they saw this on their newsfeed.

COMMUNITY

•   Twitter: https://twitter.com/MoyaNetworks
   •   Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Moya-Networks-173676439846986/
   •   Telegram: https://t.me/moyanetwks
   •   Medium Blog: https://medium.com/@moyablog

RESOURCES

•   Whitepaper: https://app.box.com/s/gojspns4vru0jtmf9oicnsm61uvbzwlr

TEAM

Carrington Phillip:  LINKEDIN- https://za.linkedin.com/in/carrington-phillip-3a671476
Jason Berry:  LINKEDIN- http://www.linkedin.com/in/gettothefarm
Sibusiso Zindela:  LINKEDIN- https://za.linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-zindela-09618322
Dr. Victor Lawrence: LINKEDIN- https://www.linkedin.com/in/victor-lawrence-31080951

benalexis12

Activity: 854
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 09:14:27 PM

We need a cheap reliable way to measure Internet performance at various places throughout Africa. And we need to compare the results with data from other regions and track changes over time, i think Moya Network will do this project alone.

tatalin

Activity: 255

https://burst.money/

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:19:04 AM

MOYA networks will help  a lot in Africa i read a lot of MOYA networks they build a large cables under the sea as i can see i don't know how it works why they build a cable under the sea for the fastest internet connection like speed of light.. anyway thanks MOYA networks to be part of this campaign I learned a lot of your websites and to your projects as well i hope will became successful project in near future.

A huge leap to africa from technological advancement if they would experience fast internet because mostly business is connected now through internet ang industries are now upgrading from manual to automation with the new trends in the market MOYA project will initiate this in africa lets support the project

this generation is a fast paced environment already. we have artificial intelligence that help us to make easy our daily life. now we have internet to gather information and to communicate to people in any part of the world. with the help of moya network they will bring an extra opportunities to the people living there to compete in the society and help them to achieve more in life with the help of internet access in africa.

If you can see some people there doesn't have enough food, when they die they're eaten by Raven that's a sad thing Sad( This fiber thing will help them in the future. It will advance their business if this people can learn to speak in english with high speed internet BPO company can come to them and employ

Africa is one of the most populated country in the world. Most of the people there are also educated so the demand for high-speed internet connectivity is high. And they really need this groundbreaking technological infrastructure for them to progress and keep pace.
Yes Africa is a big continent too and though there are parts in there that are not yet developed but parts also are advancing already in technology. I envy them for having Moya’s support. You are right they will need this good internet speed for the progress they are going make in this continent.

Yes. Internet will have a massive impact in our economy and fuel new innovative industries. It also generates societal change by connecting individuals and communities, and provides access to education and information. But not all countries have harnessed the Internet's benefits to the same degree. That is why Moya Networks want to build Submarine cables around Africa  for them to utilize Internet to its maximum use.

After they succeed in africa, Let's look forward that moya can also build or expand through other countries that need fast and reliable internet connection. Well, I hope they can expand in the philippines as well.

I am also hoping for that. Our country is a developing country that really need a fast and affordable internet connection. We know how internet is very important in today's life specially we are now in the Digital era. Businesses with a high speed internet connection will let you connect smoothly all over the world.

Yes specially we're holding different cryptos, where you need fast internet to monitor them, internet is really the key in this era.

That is right. Businesses are now thinking of entering Blockchain ( some already adopt Blockchain technology). In order to adopt Blockchain technology and use it effectively, Companies should have a fast and stable connection. This project could really help Africa to develops its country and progress.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
heisenberg0000

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:58:47 AM

Based on the poverty levels in Africa , does Africa really need the capacity Moya networks is yet to deliver?

Yes, what would be the justification that africa would not need a fast internet connection? In the phase our world is going today, everything is going online and digital. Thus the need for a high caliber internet network is a must for every nation especially those that needs further development.
FostTheGreat

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:13:15 AM
Last edit: November 10, 2017, 09:29:20 AM by FostTheGreat

It is projected that by 2020 there will be more than 700m smartphone connections in Africa — more than twice the projected number in North America and not far from the total in Europe.

In Nigeria alone, 16 smartphones are sold every minute, while mobile data traffic across Africa is set to increase 15-fold by 2020.

So we are very confident that the capcity is required and can be purchased if priced properly.

sorry we cant say now for competitive reasons but we will aim to charge prices similar to the much more competitive markets in Europe (e.g. London)

Another question, will you be capping data?

For example if they avail your lowest plan will there be a limit for their usage? TIA moya networks.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((   BIDIUM   )))         Pre-ICO Active  |  JOIN NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |      TWITTER      |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
Moya Networks

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:46:22 AM

sorry we cant say now for competitive reasons but we will aim to charge prices similar to the much more competitive markets in Europe (e.g. London)

For example if they avail your lowest plan will there be a limit for their usage? TIA moya networks.

It is industry practice to cap data. Moya will encourage very high caps eventually moving to no caps. Data sold to ISPs and large operators will be of very large quantities so if they choose to cap the end user the caps will be high as well.

mylifeisfullofalts

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:52:40 AM

Yes, what would be the justification that africa would not need a fast internet connection? In the phase our world is going today, everything is going online and digital. Thus the need for a high caliber internet network is a must for every nation especially those that needs further development.

Africa has a big population,and has a big potential to progress and develop more if given attention. and there are also lots of educated and intelligent people in that country but they are a bit left behind with technology, Moya Networks catering to Africas need for quality internet service can help boost Africa and its people. 
FostTheGreat

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:12:47 AM

It is industry practice to cap data. Moya will encourage very high caps eventually moving to no caps. Data sold to ISPs and large operators will be of very large quantities so if they choose to cap the end user the caps will be high as well.

Thankyou for the answering.

The impression that you always reply asap is always a good sign for investors like us. Keep us posted moya networks. Cheesy

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((   BIDIUM   )))         Pre-ICO Active  |  JOIN NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |      TWITTER      |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
Ni-in

Activity: 203

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:17:01 AM

Continuing in the true spirit(for me) of crypto and blockchain, good luck with the project.
heisenberg0000

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:33:45 AM

Wow these are great numbers to provided. How did you come up with this data? Given the exponential growth of the demand for a fast network for Africa, thi Moya project would help a lot of people meet their needs.
Mustard!!!

Activity: 119
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:03:48 AM

We need a cheap reliable way to measure Internet performance at various places throughout Africa. And we need to compare the results with data from other regions and track changes over time, i think Moya Network will do this project alone.
Indeed, Moya has a unique style to resolve the internet data connection to their area location. I do believed that most of their community will support there project due to it is for the development of their technology changes.  I think this the right time for them to upgrade their technology.

One solution I can see is more ISP Companies, More Market C ompetition, Less internet package value. The problem in most countries is that ISP are being monopolized by 1 company which serves/ provides internet to other company. The result is, regulated slow but expensive internet. Really hopes MOYA solve the issue and make Africa an example of Internet speed excellence. Smiley

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  》   PRONTAPAY  ▐|▌REVOLUTIONISING PAYMENTS   《  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     
INVOICE SOLUTIONS FOR THE BLOCKCHAIN ERA ▐|▌ PRE SALE APRIL 14th
Whitepaper▐|▌ Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Reddit  |  Youtube  |  Medium ▐|▌ANN Thread
Ganerch

Activity: 180

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:53:47 PM

I hope that Moya will hav more social media campaign. I have’t seen any ads on insta or in FB while I have seen other coins that are advertised there. With good social media ads more people will be aware of this project and more investors will come. Support Moya!
Moya Networks

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:05:03 PM

I hope that Moya will hav more social media campaign. I have’t seen any ads on insta or in FB while I have seen other coins that are advertised there. With good social media ads more people will be aware of this project and more investors will come. Support Moya!

Hello. We have started some targeted FB adds today. More to come! Thanks for the tip
vaughn125

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:13:00 PM

Hello. We have started some targeted FB adds today. More to come! Thanks for the tip

Great move. Advertisements are a must for projects like this one. It is just right to invest a lot in advertising your project. To spread awareness about it. Specially at times like this where people are getting more and more curious about crypto currencies and are looking for ways to get in the game.
ssozi_michael

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:31:32 PM

This is to request Moya Networks to confirm when the Pre-ICO will end..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: