Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:04:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MOYA Networks - Bringing Data to Africa at the Speed of Light  (Read 15349 times)
composednoise

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:53:06 PM

I just want to know if any photos or LinkedIn profile for every team member?
Moya Networks

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:32:17 PM

I just want to know if any photos or LinkedIn profile for every team member?

MOYA TEAM MEMBERS

Carrington Phillip: LINKEDIN- https://za.linkedin.com/in/carrington-phillip-3a671476

Jason Berry: LINKEDIN- http://www.linkedin.com/in/gettothefarm

Sibusiso Zindela- LINKEDIN-  https://za.linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-zindela-09618322

Leonard Harley- LINKEDIN-    http://www.linkedin.com/in/leonardharley

Dr. Victor Lawrence-LINKEDIN-  https://www.linkedin.com/in/victor-lawrence-31080951

Vivienne Namutebi-LINKEDIN-   https://www.linkedin.com/in/vivienne-namutebi-387abb97
coinstalker23

Activity: 310
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:53:57 PM

moya networks will build under sea optic cables  transfer all our favorite website, social media and digital currency across the world this is helpful project,, and this is extra ordinary project their owned under sea cables pre installed messenger wire, and the wire has a protection  fitted in the cable as i can see this project will expend a lot of money i hope will be successful.

It'll be very expensive, I attended a seminar where they explained fiber optic cables. even if it travels long distance it the loss is very minimal unlike old cables, but it's made out of expensive stuff.

yes, Fiber optic cables that Moya Networks would be using is very expensive,
but it can definitely give a good quality of internet service, specially in terms of speed.

best project will not settle for less! the price is all good if the item to be used will have the best result that rely on much affordable one but will not make it for a long run ! that will be adouble expenses in the near future.
yes that is true ! not with the project itself but lets say at home we want to have a thing or appliance that we are sure to last for a long run and not a cheaper one that can compare to disposables and uncomfortable to use

Im rooting for the success of this project. They definitely wont use a low end fiber cable out there. If this project will be a success will moya offer their service in a wider range or another country like Telstra do ?
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:26:48 PM

It is great to know that we have a company that uses the block chain technology in Africa. Give this project around 2-3 years time and this will definitely succeed.

Yes I do agreed on you on this matter. I think for several years that has been waiting by the African citizens to give a solution about the technology, Moya now is one of their tools for this there problem solutions for bringing data to Africa at the speed of light.
in just few years from now, africa will be on the list that has one of the fastest connection in the world and i hope everycountry soon will not be on the top of low but with equal speed at the highest ! thanks moya for stepping up and bringing the opportunity!
xbl1008

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:43:13 AM

moya networks will build under sea optic cables  transfer all our favorite website, social media and digital currency across the world this is helpful project,, and this is extra ordinary project their owned under sea cables pre installed messenger wire, and the wire has a protection  fitted in the cable as i can see this project will expend a lot of money i hope will be successful.

It'll be very expensive, I attended a seminar where they explained fiber optic cables. even if it travels long distance it the loss is very minimal unlike old cables, but it's made out of expensive stuff.

yes, Fiber optic cables that Moya Networks would be using is very expensive,
but it can definitely give a good quality of internet service, specially in terms of speed.

best project will not settle for less! the price is all good if the item to be used will have the best result that rely on much affordable one but will not make it for a long run ! that will be adouble expenses in the near future.
yes that is true ! not with the project itself but lets say at home we want to have a thing or appliance that we are sure to last for a long run and not a cheaper one that can compare to disposables and uncomfortable to use

Im rooting for the success of this project. They definitely wont use a low end fiber cable out there. If this project will be a success will moya offer their service in a wider range or another country like Telstra do ?

This Fiber Optics are great it can be used as a medium for telecommunication and computer networking. It is especially advantageous for long-distance communications, because light propagates through the fiber with little attenuation compared to electrical cables that are much slower. Although fees from fiber optics are much high compared to electrical cables because it is much harder to install and more expensive but it can deliver exponential amount of speed than electrical cables
heisenberg0000

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:41:59 AM

The project itself would help build Africa, as you would see Moya's plan it to be a provider of low cost, high value, high quality services to ISPs,telecom operators and businesses in Southern Africa.
raven1322

Activity: 171
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:09:19 AM

The project itself would help build Africa, as you would see Moya's plan it to be a provider of low cost, high value, high quality services to ISPs,telecom operators and businesses in Southern Africa.

YES! because the internet has become sort of a backbone for thriving countries. and this project will also help provide more jobs to the people, thus boosting the country's economy further.

benalexis12

Activity: 854
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 04:39:26 AM

let’s ask an important question. Do we really need to change the way we get Internet?

recharddor

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:48:30 AM

I have big problem in this coin.. very bad.... Embarrassed Embarrassed
heisenberg0000

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:59:57 AM

MOYA networks will build a project in southern africa  bringing data fast like a speed of light hows is it?? very fast a good benefits to the citizen in africa there will be ah change in africa because of this project, this moya networks i thinks this is a large company because they own a large sabmarine to build the heart of internet under the sea.. as you can see this project is big project because they build a long cable from africa going to europe and about  17,000 Kms wow, i hope this project will became success full , and thanks moy to be part of this campaign.
Totally agree with this. Africa is a good place to start up and develop. Bringing in faster networks would benefit the place. I believe that Moya will bring in the fastest network there has even been for SA.
heisenberg0000

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:45:10 AM

The network don't just focuses on the place itself but it also recognize the part of the holder. It gives a special attention to the both matter considering it a practical one.
Does moya already have tie up with the networks mentioned? How many network engagement has been made already? excited to know.

this moya networks give special attentions to Africa strictly because many part or countries in africa dont have enough informations about what is happening in the world and also dont have an access to the internet that they can gather information as easy as we do. maybe there are some certain area in africa that have internet. but with the help of moya networks it will bring internet services with the help of the blockchain technology not just in some part but in the whole africa continent.

Hi. The good news is that more and more people are accessing the internet in Africa via feature phones (non Smart phones). Unfortunately, the speeds are very slow. Moya will be selling its high speed services to wireless operators so they in turn can provide faster data speeds to their end user customers.
benalexis12

Activity: 854
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 05:50:35 AM

Why? what's the problem? you can post it here so we can give you idea how moya works in the blockchain network or visit us on our website: https://moyanetworks.com/

kaspersky15

Activity: 44
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:20:26 AM

this project is a big project they build a long cable from afica to europe and the distance is around 17 thousand kilometers WOW! and the capacity fiber optic cable, this type of cable is the most reliable way to provide internet to the population and this cable goes to the underground and in the bottom of the sea how you can that they build because they owned a large submarines i hope it became successful someday for the sake of the african citizen.
skyworth15

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:44:15 AM

moya networks project will be more helpful to the african citizen to solve africas more chalenging technical problems that steal growing back econimic growth and development that low cost high speed internet connectivity and how it is buil they build a long optic table from africa to europe and was more than 17 thousand kilometers and depth around 6 thousand kilometers.  this project is cost alot i hope this project wil became successful i hope also in future there will build also a project in my country.
Ganerch

Activity: 180

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:05:25 AM

Hey what’s yor problem with this coin? This thread is here so we can help you if you have some quetions and hesitations about this coin. Hope we can somehow ease you with this MOYA coin. Let us hear your sentiments. Thanks!
Moya Networks

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:19:47 AM

let’s ask an important question. Do we really need to change the way we get Internet?

The answer for Africa is definitely YES !! More and more people are accessing the internet for business, Facebook, etc.. The speeds we have is actually getting worse. So both speed and quality of the connections has to be improved. Thats what Moya is all about.
heisenberg0000

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:32:01 AM

Please let usknow what is your problem with this coin. Maybe we can help you and provide to you some reading documents to answer your questions. Will be glad to assist you.
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:28:47 AM

It encourage the people of the area to pursue on what ever they are planning with the use of the service provided by Moya Network.
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:29:08 AM

It absolutely give an endless opportunity by making people be more confident when it comes into the interaction with other countries throughout the world.
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:28:38 AM

It absolutely give an endless opportunity by making people be more confident when it comes into the interaction with other countries throughout the world.
absolutely! the opportunity that can give the project on a single country will boost the ability to haave it all over the world ! and the inter actions using the internet will touch the whole world and the effect of it with the business opporunity onlne..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: