Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:41:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MOYA Networks - Bringing Data to Africa at the Speed of Light  (Read 15348 times)
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:48:33 PM

Why moya needs to use blockchain? Can they just startup a ISP on africa without blockchain i want  a thorough answer why Moya network neess a blockchain for their high speed internet plan for africa
Most project now that needs a huge amount of money to start the process is undergone through blockchain! this blockchain is giving  more benefits not just on project itself ! most investors here are putting money so the project will have the funds they need at the same time it gives profit to investors and some hunters too!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:51:09 PM

Why moya needs to use blockchain? Can they just startup a ISP on africa without blockchain i want  a thorough answer why Moya network neess a blockchain for their high speed internet plan for africa

Using Blockchain is the most efficient way for Moya to raise the funds internationally.

We avoid excessive Government regulation, ridiculous banking fees, and interference from monopoly potential competitors.

Most importantly, investors in Moya have access to Moya's profits via ERC 20 contracts.
intelligent idea and wise choice. not just excessive government regulations, they also will want their share from the funds raised Cheesy, banking fees sucks and competitors will do their best to spoil the incoming project. thanks to blockchain for this alternative.
glennmatthew

Activity: 462
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:55:38 PM

How is the moya coin used in the product?

I don't really see the connection between being an ISP and using blockchain technology.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄████████████████████▄
     ▄██████████████▀█████████▄
   ▄███████████████   ██████████▄
  ▐█████████████████   ██████████▌
 ▐█████████████████▀    ██████████▌
 ███████████████▀        ██████████
▐████████████▀     ▄███   █████████▌
████████████    ▄████▀██▄███████████
██████████▀██▄████▀    █████████████
█████████   ███▀     ▄██████████████
▐█████████        ▄████████████████▌
 ██████████    ▄███████████████████
 ▐██████████   ███████████████████▌
  ▐██████████   █████████████████▌
   ▀██████████▄█████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████████████▀
       ▀████████████████████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

temtum

█
    ██
   ████
  ██▌███
 ▐██▌███▌
 ███ ██▀▌
 ▀██ █▄██
 █▄█ ███▀
 ▀██ ██▄█
 █▄█ ███▌
  ██▌███
  ▐█▌██
   ▐█▌
    █
    █
     ▀

░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░██████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████

░░░██████
░░░██████
░░░██████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████

▄▄██████▄▄
       ▐██▀    ▀██▌
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
      ██████████████
      █████  ███████     ██ 
  ██  █  ████████  █ ██   
      ███████  █████    ██   
      ██████████████

▄██▄
▀██▀         ▄██▄
             ▀██▀

▄██▄
       ▀██▀

▄██▄
  ▄██▄     ▀██▀
  ▀██▀

▄▄█▄▄   ▄
█▄        ████████▀▄
███      █████████▀
▐███▄    ████████▌
▄▄█████▄▄▄███████▌
  ▀█████████████
  ▄▄██████████▀
    ▄████████▀
▀▀████████▀
    ▀▀▀

▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄
   ▐█▄████████████▄█▌
  ▐██████████████████▌
  █████▀▀▀████▀▀▀█████
 █████     ██     █████
▐██████▄▄▄████▄▄▄██████▌
 ████▄▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄████
  ▀▀████        ████▀▀
      ▀▀        ▀▀

█▀▀▄▄▄█▄
         █    ▀█▀
       ▄▄█▄▄
▄██▄▄████████▄▄██▄
█████▀▀████▀▀█████
 ███▄  ▄██▄  ▄███
  ▀████▀██▀████▀
    ▀███▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██ ██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██

██ ██

Homepage

██ ██

██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██ ██

White Paper
Ganerch

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:44:13 AM

I am so excited that you are starting your ICO.. Could you please confirm the terms...In other-words what are the terms?

Moya Token (MTK) issuance will fund the purchase of ACE submarine cable capacity, terrestrial fibre capacity and the operations of Moya.

Moya Token ownership will entitle the holder the right to receive 20% of Moya's profit on an annual basis, proportional to the number of tokens owned.

Start date: 15th Nov 2017 12:00 GMT

End date: 15th Dec 2017 12:00 GMT

Distribution cap: 100 million MTK

Accepted currencies: BTC, ETH
Token exchange rate: 0.0625 BTC / 1 ETH = 1,000 MTK

Amount of tokens per person: unlimited

Minimum transaction amount: 0.0625 BTC / 1 ETH
Maximum transaction amount: unlimited

Bonuses

Week 1: 20% bonus

Week 2: 15% bonus

Week 3: 10% bonus

Week 4: 0% bonus

Oh yeah! Can’t wait to invest for this one of a kind project. Hope more investors will come since this project is legit.
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:36:01 AM

I hope that Moya will hav more social media campaign. I have’t seen any ads on insta or in FB while I have seen other coins that are advertised there. With good social media ads more people will be aware of this project and more investors will come. Support Moya!

That is right sir/madame because if the moya network has campaigns in the social media it will make the people aware of its existence snd the will be mcome interested in investing yo this project as a support for the moya project and also to africa.

I believe MOYA team is working on this, thats why we are here, to help them promote the project heh. Smiley

Agreed, we as community of Moya is here to support their project until the end of the campaign period of time.  Not only that but also to participate to their ICo too for the fulfillment  of their goal and planned to this project.
FostTheGreat

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:53:52 AM

I hope that Moya will hav more social media campaign. I have’t seen any ads on insta or in FB while I have seen other coins that are advertised there. With good social media ads more people will be aware of this project and more investors will come. Support Moya!

I'm also having a hard time receiving news from moya networks, I hope they can find ways in social media so that more investors will join and invest and raise awareness to people about their goal.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((   BIDIUM   )))         Pre-ICO Active  |  JOIN NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |      TWITTER      |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:48:18 AM

hey any body know when token is distributed?

Hello, Tokens will be distributed at the end of the ICO (December 15, 2017)

Thank you for the information regarding the distribution of ico. I hope the Project of  moya network will become a huge success. I am so excited for tge success of africa and of this project 
Moya Networks

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:56:43 AM

A question for Moya , will the promised project make any money when the people are so poor?
I don't think it will make money literally to the people but Moya promised to give a better or a cheaper price to their service so I think it will be a big help already for the masses. and if the service is cheap, for the business people or I say small businesses will benefit greatly from this because aside from a fast connection which will improve their businesses the price also is cheap.

Hello, We are confident the business will be profitable! We have done 3 years of research that shows us that people, government and businesses will buy our services if it is priced right. So the services will improve lives but will also be profitable!
Moya Networks

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:59:11 AM

I'm also having a hard time receiving news from moya networks, I hope they can find ways in social media so that more investors will join and invest and raise awareness to people about their goal.

Hi. Below are our Social Media Links:

COMMUNITY

•   Twitter: https://twitter.com/MoyaNetworks
   •   Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Moya-Networks-173676439846986/
   •   Telegram: https://t.me/moyanetwks
   •   Medium Blog: https://medium.com/@moyablog

We are very active on all. Please tske a look

FostTheGreat

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:26:35 AM

COMMUNITY

•   Twitter: https://twitter.com/MoyaNetworks
   •   Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Moya-Networks-173676439846986/
   •   Telegram: https://t.me/moyanetwks
   •   Medium Blog: https://medium.com/@moyablog

We are very active on all. Please tske a look

Thanks, I followed your facebook page.

I think you guys should promote/sponsor your posts to reach more people. It's just a suggestion. Cheesy More power moya networks!

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((   BIDIUM   )))         Pre-ICO Active  |  JOIN NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |      TWITTER      |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
Moya Networks

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:47:31 AM

COMMUNITY

•   Twitter: https://twitter.com/MoyaNetworks
   •   Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Moya-Networks-173676439846986/
   •   Telegram: https://t.me/moyanetwks
   •   Medium Blog: https://medium.com/@moyablog

We are very active on all. Please take a look

Thanks, I followed your facebook page.

I think you guys should promote/sponsor your posts to reach more people. It's just a suggestion. Cheesy More power moya networks!

Great idea. We started a Facebook promotion campaign to some targeted areas on Sunday. We will increase the promotion. Thanks

Emdppablo

Activity: 220

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:33:58 AM

hey any body know when token is distributed?

Hello, Tokens will be distributed at the end of the ICO (December 15, 2017)

Thank you for the information regarding the distribution of ico. I hope the Project of  moya network will become a huge success. I am so excited for tge success of africa and of this project 

Yeah moya network will succesd since this is a good project and very feasible unlike other icos.
heisenberg0000

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:57:15 AM

A question for Moya , will the promised project make any money when the people are so poor?
Hello, I find it interesting that some comments are quire skeptic about how Africa would fair when it comes to prices for internet fee. Please be noted that MOYA is not just talking about home internet connection but look at the bigger picture which is the business opportunity that would come when faster network is implemented. To answer your question, lets look first how businesses would develop once Moya has started its project.
Moya Networks

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:42:14 AM

Hello, I find it interesting that some comments are quire skeptic about how Africa would fair when it comes to prices for internet fee. Please be noted that MOYA is not just talking about home internet connection but look at the bigger picture which is the business opportunity that would come when faster network is implemented. To answer your question, lets look first how businesses would develop once Moya has started its project.

Hi. You are exactly right. To quote from our Whitepaper:

"Moya will offer a range of lower priced world  class Internet  Protocol  (“IP”)  network transport  services  that  are  designed  to  meet  the  needs  of  a  wide  range  of  African Internet  Service  Providers  (ISP’s),international  carriers,  content  providers,  large  multi-national businesses and governments."

The problem of slow internet is not just experienced by homes but by international and local businesses and governments.
tatalin

Activity: 255

https://burst.money/

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:36:17 PM

Moya Networks aims to provide high speed connectivity with our help. Africa is now moving forward into digital world. People there are now aware about technology. Africa has a lot of potential so I believe this Moya's project will bring a great help to improve Africa's economy.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
ssozi_michael

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:39:27 PM

Hi Dev..Please consider reducing the minimum investment.. I like the project but entry is a bit steep for us in East Africa..
donadoni212

Activity: 456

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:57:57 PM

Hi Dev..Please consider reducing the minimum investment.. I like the project but entry is a bit steep for us in East Africa..
your prayers are answered

We have launched our ICO today.  The ICO is live!
We have incorporated the feedback of the community to do three things.

1. We are making the ICO more affordable by lowering the Min purchase to 0.03 ETH / 0.0012 BTC!
many of our investors wanted to participate but were concerned about the previous high minimums
2.  We are extending the ICO to run for two months to further develop our community and make sure we meet our targets for the project
3. We have improved the Bonus structure to have decreasing bonuses through out the 8 week period.

Please see below for full details on the new ICO Structure.

Thanks for all the great feedback we received. We look forward to a very successful ICO with you help

Moya Networks

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:15:13 PM

your prayers are answered

We have launched our ICO today.  The ICO is live!
We have incorporated the feedback of the community to do three things.

1. We are making the ICO more affordable by lowering the Min purchase to 0.03 ETH / 0.0012 BTC!
many of our investors wanted to participate but were concerned about the previous high minimums
2.  We are extending the ICO to run for two months to further develop our community and make sure we meet our targets for the project
3. We have improved the Bonus structure to have decreasing bonuses through out the 8 week period.

Please see below for full details on the new ICO Structure.

Thanks for all the great feedback we received. We look forward to a very successful ICO with you help

THE MOYA TOKEN SALE IS LIVE !

( https://moyanetworks.com/ )

Start date: 15th Nov 2017 12:00 GMT
End date: 16th January 2018  12:00 GMT

Distribution cap: 100 million MTK
Min purchase 0.03 ETH / 0.0012 BTC

Amount of tokens per person: unlimited

Accepted currencies: BTC, ETH
Token exchange rate: 0.04 BTC / 1 ETH = 1,000 MTK

Bonuses

Week 1-2: 30% bonus

Week 3-4: 20% bonus

Week 5-6: 15% bonus

Week 7-8 : 10% bonus

yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:34:37 PM

moya still on going on the market ?
wanna invest tomorrow as i willl have my paycheck by tomorrow ! and i hoipe minimum investment is not a must Cheesy
YES it is brother dont miss it out as the discount still running ! see you tomorrow ill be on the list too waiting for anohter paycheck tomorrow too! Cheesy
Gracechen17

Activity: 367

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:04:18 PM

Ya i agree with you. This project needs to be boosted to gain more investors to support the project.. this project is too good to lose. The Devs has to find ways in delegating campaigns in social medias. There has to be noises on this project. The more noise they hear the more interests they will show.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: