Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:25:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MOYA Networks - Bringing Data to Africa at the Speed of Light  (Read 15349 times)
benalexis12

Activity: 854
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 12:21:03 AM

May I know who are the target market of this project? I just want to calculate the potential buyers of this project because Im hoping for more investors and believers of this project.

Hello. Thanks for your interest in the Moya Networks project. The target markets for the project are Governments, International businesses, Banks, Large local businesses, Internet Service Providers, Wireless operators, Agri business and Homes----basically the entire under served African Internet/Data market.

Ok thanks for your answer. Im glad that Moya team answers my questions quickly. Hope all of them will be informed regarding this project.
So in short their targets are all internet users. May it be big or small, corporation or retailers. They cover all internet users. Good they will replace the current internet provider they have right now.

Yes that's the plan! they should advertise more. so people in Africa will support Moya's network and it's capability to create more bigger internet data..

FostTheGreat

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:53:29 AM

Morroco is art of AFRICA way in the NORTH right ? i just read on a thread here that bitcoin is ban there ? will be this a bad effect for the project ? i told them that a prooject is having a development through interrnet on your country then having bitcoin or doing crypto is a sin ?
sad to know bout this thing ... thought china was the only one whos against crypto then now another countryr on it . this is an opportunity for every human being on their boutry. arethey afraid of people earning with out having tax because bitcoin is not documented ?
No Santino. Venezuela also banned bitcoin and anyone who will caught engaging in bitcoin will be jailed and still read in a news somewhere another country the same with Venezuela.

Maybe they Ban Bitcoin but not the ICO itself. but more to that the project won't be affected nontheless government will ban ICO also just like other countries in ASIA.

Is that legit?

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((   BIDIUM   )))         Pre-ICO Active  |  JOIN NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |      TWITTER      |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
heisenberg0000

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:41:38 AM

Morroco is art of AFRICA way in the NORTH right ? i just read on a thread here that bitcoin is ban there ? will be this a bad effect for the project ? i told them that a prooject is having a development through interrnet on your country then having bitcoin or doing crypto is a sin ?
sad to know bout this thing ... thought china was the only one whos against crypto then now another countryr on it . this is an opportunity for every human being on their boutry. arethey afraid of people earning with out having tax because bitcoin is not documented ?
No Santino. Venezuela also banned bitcoin and anyone who will caught engaging in bitcoin will be jailed and still read in a news somewhere another country the same with Venezuela.

Maybe they Ban Bitcoin but not the ICO itself. but more to that the project won't be affected nontheless government will ban ICO also just like other countries in ASIA.

Is that legit?
Unless an article with a credible source is provided lets us not speculate on this. If there is one then please share so we are all informed. I also think that this would have no effect in the Moya Project.
Emdppablo

Activity: 220
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:06:11 AM

Is that legit?
Unless an article with a credible source is provided lets us not speculate on this. If there is one then please share so we are all informed. I also think that this would have no effect in the Moya Project.

Whether it’s legit or not it’s not affecting the project itself moya will gone wild once it kicked off. Money fot investor will be many
FostTheGreat

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:33:46 AM

Is that legit?

Whether it’s legit or not it’s not affecting the project itself moya will gone wild once it kicked off. Money fot investor will be many

Yes, and please do give a credible source next time to clarify..

That is correct,  I think moya is targeting many countries for investing and if one country doesn't join there are still many out there that will invest in this project.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((   BIDIUM   )))         Pre-ICO Active  |  JOIN NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |      TWITTER      |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
FostTheGreat

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:33:41 AM

May I know who are the target market of this project? I just want to calculate the potential buyers of this project because Im hoping for more investors and believers of this project.

Hello. Thanks for your interest in the Moya Networks project. The target markets for the project are Governments, International businesses, Banks, Large local businesses, Internet Service Providers, Wireless operators, Agri business and Homes----basically the entire under served African Internet/Data market.

Ok thanks for your answer. Im glad that Moya team answers my questions quickly. Hope all of them will be informed regarding this project.
So in short their targets are all internet users. May it be big or small, corporation or retailers. They cover all internet users. Good they will replace the current internet provider they have right now.

Moya always replies quickly. Cheesy

I think when you ask about what is the of internet providers nowadays, you have to generalize "everyone" Nowadays I dont anybody that doesn't use internet. even kids nowadays aging from 3yrs up uses internet.

heisenberg0000

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:01:27 AM

I think when you ask about what is the of internet providers nowadays, you have to generalize "everyone" Nowadays I dont anybody that doesn't use internet. even kids nowadays aging from 3yrs up uses internet.
Agree with this! MOYA team provides quick and timely updates for all the question raised on this thread. This just shows the dedication this team is putting on this ICO.
happypencil

Activity: 361

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:04:59 AM

Agree with this! MOYA team provides quick and timely updates for all the question raised on this thread. This just shows the dedication this team is putting on this ICO.

yes ,so i can see the team is working hard behind this project , it worth to pay attation.
barneystinson

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:29:09 AM

I checked in google and did not found any credible source of banning ICO for Africa. Sounds everything looks good for EARTH.

█████ █████  ██ MOBILINK-COIN ██  █████ █████
▬ FIRST DECENTRALIZED MOBILE SERVICE TELECOM COMPANY ▬ (https://mobilink.io/)
Moya Networks

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:50:28 AM

I checked in google and did not found any credible source of banning ICO for Africa. Sounds everything looks good for EARTH.

Based on our current information we are can currently offer the Moya ICO in every African country. We all know Chyrpto is being scrutinized worldwide but we are ok In Africa. Thanks!  Smiley
FostTheGreat

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:44:05 AM

Based on our current information we are can currently offer the Moya ICO in every African country. We all know Chyrpto is being scrutinized worldwide but we are ok In Africa. Thanks!  Smiley

There you have it folks, moya networks researched for 3 yrs. i don’t thin they’ll enter a country that banned bitcoin..

Good job moya for clarifying. More power.

Ganerch

Activity: 180

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:41:10 PM

Im glad that people in Africa will definitely improve their lives and make their whole nation be informed about cryptocurrency. I cant wait for Moya to go to exchange!
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:11:07 PM

betterr internet will give boost on tourism too.. most of the people now is  looking for a place where they can still connect p2p through net ..
better connection will give better tourist Cheesy
FostTheGreat

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:16:11 PM

betterr internet will give boost on tourism too.. most of the people now is  looking for a place where they can still connect p2p through net ..
better connection will give better tourist Cheesy

On point! and other tourists go on tour while working. If they have a stable internet in africa it is possible to work too while enjoying. go moya! Cheesy

vaughn125

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:08:24 PM

I am just curious about, Does the cable are safe for Shark's bite or fish's bite?

i think Moya networks are aware of  the under the ocean cons, this is a big project , pretty sure they will use high quality materials that can withstand possible problems that may arise deep down the ocean, shark bite being one of them.

Hi. We had to check for the answer to your question. According to the experts "Biologic Incidents" -Sharks biting the cable are very rare. Most Submarine cable cuts come from fishing trawlers dragging their gear and anchors.

The cables are heavily armored to resist underwater earth quakes, and dragging anchors. However, in the event of damage their are arrangements for repair by  repair companies. These repair companies have repair ships on 24/7 stand by to repair breaks in the cable.

Wow. That sounds great! That puts customers of moya networks at ease knowing that somebody is monitoring the cables underwater. But i am somewhat curious on how long operations for repairs lasts or will there always be someone watching even on holidays or weekends.

Hello. Repair times depend on where the break is in the ocean and how far the repair ship is from the break. Generally repairs can take 1 to 5 days. During the break, the capacity from the broken cable is moved to other cables or satellites.

The submarine cable is monitored from two locations on a 24/7/365 basis--It is always monitored.

Hi there, thanks for the fast response. Oh so that's how long it usually takes...

It is nice that there is a back up plan when these sort of things happen with the cables.
But i am also curious if the moving of the capacity of the broken cable to other cables or satellites affects the speed of the network or something, i don't know much about these type of things but when my friend connects in my hotspot, the internet slows down, so is this also the case with moving capacities? Or is it a different story?

-now that's what you can call great service!

Yes moving of the capacity of the broken cable to other cables or satellites will slow down the speed-- not by too much though. it is a temporary arrangement to make sure customers continue to have service as the cable is repaired.

Ohh..m so that's how things work with internet connections. I thought this is a different story than of a hotspot or a wifi. Thanks for clarifying this.

And yes, this idea ia good. Slower is better than nothing. So all in all i think this is something that people would never complain about. Knowing that people on africa are used to slow or no internet at all.
vaughn125

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:15:51 PM

A question for Moya , will the promised project make any money when the people are so poor?
I don't think it will make money literally to the people but Moya promised to give a better or a cheaper price to their service so I think it will be a big help already for the masses. and if the service is cheap, for the business people or I say small businesses will benefit greatly from this because aside from a fast connection which will improve their businesses the price also is cheap.

Hello, We are confident the business will be profitable! We have done 3 years of research that shows us that people, government and businesses will buy our services if it is priced right. So the services will improve lives but will also be profitable!

I am confidentbtoo that the moya network will become profitable because there are lit of investors that wants to help and also wants to invest in the internet industry.

They've done 3 years of research, That's enough time to estimate how much their plans will cost. Not everyone in africa is poor, there are parts that are really poor but not the whole africa Smiley
i agree with you sir, with 3 years of research they understand what people over there need the most
with statistics data for 3 years it will good to sample to analyze human behaviour

"Not everyone in africa is poor"
it's stereotype of much people in this world believe because of media to blame who said that most africans is poor
that's not true

this project is interesting, it's new kind of project i see in this forum
already support this with bounty

Finally someone understands!

Almost everyone in this thread always generalizes that all africans are poor.

Let's support moya, more power!

Lol. I couldn't agree more. Basically, when people hear of Africa, they oftentimes feel sad and feel pity for Africans. Although it is good but still, isn't right. Generalizing that all of the people from africa are a very poor having a very poor race. Hope this clear thinhs up.
vaughn125

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:27:34 PM

Moya Networks Tokens (MTK) On Sale, Do not miss a chance to be apart of Africa's next big development.
https://medium.com/@moyablog/moya-networks-tokens-mtk-on-sale-now-7b4a625f165

Moya is really working hard for this project, just to give the needs of their citizens in Africa. I salute their hard work for things actually. It is not a joke to implement this one but as we look at it, we really need to take advantage and take a chance to be part of their great goal to the project.

You are roght. What they are doing right now isn't really easy. They clearly are working  their asses off for this project.
Which makes the project get more trust and respect. From al it's supporters.

vaughn125

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:31:19 PM

Moya Networks Tokens (MTK) On Sale, Do not miss a chance to be apart of Africa's next big development.

Moya is really working hard for this project, just to give the needs of their citizens in Africa. I salute their hard work for things actually. It is not a joke to implement this one but as we look at it, we really need to take advantage and take a chance to be part of their great goal to the project.

You are roght. What they are doing right now isn't really easy. They clearly are working  their asses off for this project.
Which makes the project get more trust and respect. From al it's investors together with all of its supporters that truly believe in this project.
vaughn125

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:33:41 PM

Teachers use the Internet to supplement their lessons, and a number of prestigious universities have opened up free online lectures and courses to everyone. It has even allowed retired teachers to read to and educate children in poorer countries. MoYA nETworks  internet service can help access thousand or probably millions of Africans free educational material on the internet once their Moya networks internet service starts.

Yes. This is true. A teacher's job is something that is not any less important than off a doctor or an engineer. A doctor saves lives of people, an engineer, builds a whole bunch of thngs that prople can benefit from, but a teacher is the one that molds a child, builds him/her up to hecome someone great and useful to the community. and by doing this, the teacher opens up a lot of doors for that child's future so one day he can truly love and survive in this world.

This project really is something that is really needed.
FostTheGreat

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:12:24 PM

Which makes the project get more trust and respect. From al it's investors together with all of its supporters that truly believe in this project.

Plus this is a really big project. Imagine how much time they invested here.

And it's for a cause, which makes investing here better than other projects.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: