Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:51:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MOYA Networks - Bringing Data to Africa at the Speed of Light  (Read 15349 times)
coinstalker23

Activity: 310
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:02:11 PM

Moya network aim will not just provide services but also it'll increase the employment rate. Through which it delivers an advance internet connection compare to other.

How can we be sure that this project is going to succeed ? what is its trait that will qualify them to be one of the good network provider in the African region.
[/quote

Moya's team has a many years of experience in the telecommunications industry and in starting and deploying Networks in North America, Europe and most importantly Africa. They also have the energy to deal with the many issues raised by deploying Networks in Africa.

Does this ico has a signature campaign going on ? So does it means that moya is providing a high quality of internet on the african region that has no or low capability of internet or mobile data.
benalexis12

Activity: 854
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 08:03:47 PM

I visited the site I was shocked when I saw one of their advisors is vice president of At&t and former Advisor to South African President Thabo Mbeki and has also served on the board of Telkom South Africa.that's why i will support this project! This is something to be awaited in the list of coin marketcap..

coinstalker23

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:11:46 PM

I visited the site I was shocked when I saw one of their advisors is vice president of At&t and former Advisor to South African President Thabo Mbeki and has also served on the board of Telkom South Africa.that's why i will support this project! This is something to be awaited in the list of coin marketcap..

This sounds a good news for the moya project seeing these two is cooperating with this ico. We all know that at&t is one of the largest network provider in the U.S region .
URCRYPTOKNIGHT

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:16:31 PM

This sounds a good news for the moya project seeing these two is cooperating with this ico. We all know that at&t is one of the largest network provider in the U.S region .

2 influential and experienced people as Moya Networks advisors is really guiding Moya Networks to achieving success of this project, i hope more people will support a good project like moya networks
Agapelove

Activity: 425
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:22:23 PM

If that's the case that was a great news pal. Which means, this is not just a business that I saw but of course full of concern about the problem in our surroundings like the scenario of the speed of light in data connection. And supported by the people who is well known in the business society.
Moya Networks

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:37:23 PM

Moya network aim will not just provide services but also it'll increase the employment rate. Through which it delivers an advance internet connection compare to other.

How can we be sure that this project is going to succeed ? what is its trait that will qualify them to be one of the good network provider in the African region.
[/quote

Moya's team has a many years of experience in the telecommunications industry and in starting and deploying Networks in North America, Europe and most importantly Africa. They also have the energy to deal with the many issues raised by deploying Networks in Africa.

Does this ico has a signature campaign going on ? So does it means that moya is providing a high quality of internet on the african region that has no or low capability of internet or mobile data.

Moya's Bounty Campaign can be found at : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2198758.0;all

If we understand your question correctly,Moya will provide High speed Broadband services that will include Internet and data.
coinstalker23

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:44:45 PM

[/quote

Moya's Bounty Campaign can be found at : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2198758.0;all

If we understand your question correctly,Moya will provide High speed Broadband services that will include Internet and data.

Cool thanks ! So Moya is targeting not only the internet provider to the local people but including the gov't sector's internet and some of the banks . correct me if im wrong ive just scanned the whitepaper.
Moya Networks

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:50:02 PM

We are very proud and delighted to be guided by Dr. Victor Lawrence in the Moya project. Dr. Lawrence has been involved in worldwide deployment of telecommunications infrastructure for over 30 years. He is also very devoted to the deployment of infrastructure in Africa. For those who have an interest in learning more about Dr.Lawrence. please click on the following link:

https://youtu.be/vAga2z7jGWM
Moya Networks

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:54:04 PM

[/quote

Cool thanks ! So Moya is targeting not only the internet provider to the local people but including the gov't sector's internet and some of the banks . correct me if im wrong ive just scanned the whitepaper.

Target markets include Business (Banks International Companies) and Governments. They suffer from slow data access as well Smiley

Agapelove

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:56:39 PM

We are very proud and delighted to be guided by Dr. Victor Lawrence in the Moya project. Dr. Lawrence has been involved in worldwide deployment of telecommunications infrastructure for over 30 years. He is also very devoted to the deployment of infrastructure in Africa. For those who have an interest in learning more about Dr.Lawrence. please click on the following link:

https://youtu.be/vAga2z7jGWM

Yes it is definitely right mate, as I observed Moya was supported by the popular person in terms of worldwide deployment of telecommunications infrastructure. This is not a joke actually, especially Dr. Victor Lawrence in the Moya, so I will really keep an aye on it.
Moya Networks

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:08:45 PM

Moya tokens seems to be very beneficial not only to the part of Africa but also to its holder as well.

Holders of Moya token (MTK) will receive a proportional share of 20% of Moya's profits every year. We will also list MTK on a chrypto exchange.

Does chrpto exchange was Moyas own platform? Moreover, do you think the token holders of your will benefit in it if ever they hold it on long term? Just curious about this thing sir Smiley

Moya will list the MTK on a reputable chrypto exchange. Token holders who hold on to MTK long term will benefit from the growth and profitability of Moya. Those of us who have a few MTK definitely intend to hold long term.
Tigerheart3026

Activity: 902
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:12:45 PM

the moya network can solve the one of the most challenging problems of Africa which is the Ethernet or Internet connectivity. if that is the case we must support this project not because on the profit itself but because we can help the whole continent of Africa to have its own connection and can cope up to other international countries around the globe it also helps the whole Africa to developed economy and to lessen the growing poverty of other surrounded nations of it .

Perhaps this is the first time that a token had a concern about the problems in the internet connections in the whole world. I guess this one Moya could be the one of the tools in thins kind of solutions in terms of internet connection problem. So I think I will support on this type of project in crypto.
Agapelove

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:22:44 PM

Moya tokens seems to be very beneficial not only to the part of Africa but also to its holder as well.

Holders of Moya token (MTK) will receive a proportional share of 20% of Moya's profits every year. We will also list MTK on a chrypto exchange.

Does chrpto exchange was Moyas own platform? Moreover, do you think the token holders of your will benefit in it if ever they hold it on long term? Just curious about this thing sir Smiley

Moya will list the MTK on a reputable chrypto exchange. Token holders who hold on to MTK long term will benefit from the growth and profitability of Moya. Those of us who have a few MTK definitely intend to hold long term.

Therefore, you are saying with full of confidence that holding MTK was really good to hold in a long term. If that's the case, I guess I will be one of the investors of MTk that will hold and keep it in  long term strategy. Thanks for the information on this Sir Moya Smiley
Moya Networks

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:25:09 PM

Therefore, you are saying with full of confidence that holding MTK was really good to hold in a long term. If that's the case, I guess I will be one of the investors of MTk that will hold and keep it in  long term strategy. Thanks for the information on this Sir Moya Smiley

Thanks for your support! We are holding long term.
benalexis12

Activity: 854
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 09:34:28 PM

Moya is determined to enhance the way Africa accesses, they will enjoy the fast speed network in the near future and bring technology to African nations that is already commonplace in other areas of the world.

Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:26:22 PM

Im waiting for Moya to work globally and reach my region soon. I am so tired in suffering from this internet monopoly in my country. Just because they dont have competitions so they rule the market. Prices up to te sky and a very poor service. Very slow internet connection. They suck.
coinstalker23

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:33:07 PM

Moya is determined to enhance the way Africa accesses, they will enjoy the fast speed network in the near future and bring technology to African nations that is already commonplace in other areas of the world.

Yeah it will be great if there's a moya project like in my country that will give the comfort using the internet have a great data signals too.
flash12i

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:24:11 AM

Kudoos to MOYA for such a noble cause. Would love to see MOYA move from Africa to the rest of the Globe that would benefit your mission and vision. #Cheers
xbl1008

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:19:00 AM

Kudoos to MOYA for such a noble cause. Would love to see MOYA move from Africa to the rest of the Globe that would benefit your mission and vision. #Cheers

yeah this project will make africa a prosperous country with MOYA project they can be updated with the new trends in the world and participate in the market movement much faster because internet connects people and industries. Big business opportunity is waiting for africa with the initiation project of MOYA Africa will not be left out
ZeidFreak

Activity: 200

Macho Gwapito ako!

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:17:05 AM

i really like this kind of project because in our generation we need internet all the time is like a necessary in our lives. if this moya networks become successful in africa i do hope you do it also to all the developing countries or what they call now a days a 3rd world countries. with the help of blockchain technology maybe bringing internet services in Africa is in a huge scale of advancement.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: