Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:49:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MOYA Networks - Bringing Data to Africa at the Speed of Light  (Read 15349 times)
Emdppablo

Activity: 220
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:10:09 PM

I'm going to support this project. Once a fast speed internet reach Africa it will have a big impact on every single person there until to their next generation. Having high speed internet in Africa will give Africans to have access on information and knowledge. This will give them hindsight on many things.
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:57:19 AM

Awesome stuff guys, i am from South Africa.

Why is Vinny Langham a part of you guys team?

Will you guya be listing on an exchnage? How will we be able to purchase tokens?

You will be comoeting against telkom who was majoirty of the i fastructure, what will your infasracture be? Wireleas or fiber?
this will be listed in the near future ! but if you are from south africa you will be one of the beneficiary of this project, therefore you can have it with out asking exchanger at first ! this project will boost the capability of the inteernet and data within your community
Moya Networks

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:24:49 AM

Awesome stuff guys, i am from South Africa.

Why is Vinny Langham a part of you guys team?

Will you guya be listing on an exchnage? How will we be able to purchase tokens?

You will be comoeting against telkom who was majoirty of the i fastructure, what will your infasracture be? Wireleas or fiber?
this will be listed in the near future ! but if you are from south africa you will be one of the beneficiary of this project, therefore you can have it with out asking exchanger at first ! this project will boost the capability of the inteernet and data within your community

Hi. To preserve the value of MTK we have decided to list on a reputable Chrypto exchange.
mylifeisfullofalts

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:04:24 AM

For me, Moya Networks Is a good project, it can help a lot in improving the internet accessibility in the whole Africa, i hope more people will support MOYA networks so it can be successful it's plan.
ssozi_michael

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:22:37 AM

Otherwise please advise on how you ( Moya) plan on keeping up with the  rapidly increasing demand for internet connectivity in Africa.. As we all know it has only been increasing from inception.
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:06:47 PM

Well the platforms of the the moya network is awesome because, aside from having a fast internet connection in africa this will serve as a stepping stone to the continent becasue they can already be fully updated from whats happenning all around the globe.
Moya Networks

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:00:27 PM

Otherwise please advise on how you (Moya) plan on keeping up with the  rapidly increasing demand for internet connectivity in Africa.. As we all know it has only been increasing from inception.

Hi. Submarine cables are designed to be upgraded from the land as transmission technology improves. Improvements have been very great in the last 5 years. We have negotiated to get more capacity as the Submarine cable is upgraded. We know that with demand for social media applications and video distribution, we will have to be quick in adding capacity for the customers.
Moya Networks

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:03:55 PM

Well the platforms of the the moya network is awesome because, aside from having a fast internet connection in africa this will serve as a stepping stone to the continent becasue they can already be fully updated from whats happenning all around the globe.

Thanks for your support. We will build on the rapid deployment of technology in Africa.
Moya Networks

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:05:47 PM

For me, Moya Networks Is a good project, it can help a lot in improving the internet accessibility in the whole Africa, i hope more people will support MOYA networks so it can be successful it's plan.

Thanks for your support.
FostTheGreat

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:13:15 PM

Having fast internet these days probably is the key for most successful nations, I'm not saying that africa isn't but Almost all of us rely on internet.. News, Education, Communication etc..

This is a stepping stone for the development of the country.

I hope moya network can really penetrate through the deepest parts of africa. this project is really promising. Smiley

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((   BIDIUM   )))         Pre-ICO Active  |  JOIN NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |      TWITTER      |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
Moya Networks

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:43:28 PM

Having fast internet these days probably is the key for most successful nations, I'm not saying that africa isn't but Almost all of us rely on internet.. News, Education, Communication etc..

I hope moya network can really penetrate through the deepest parts of africa. this project is really promising. Smiley

Hello. Thanks for your interest in the project.

Africa has over 3000 tech start-ups over the last 7 years-Mainly in Kenya, South Africa and Nigeria. Some of the start-ups are developing mobile phone banking applications  for the unbanked that are being adopted worldwide. Our project is about bringing affordable high speed Internet to many African countries that need it to further develop their businesses and economies. For example, we have plans to extend the submarine capacity to Lesotho and Swaziland (two small Southern African Countries) by the end of 2019.
ZeidFreak

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

Macho Gwapito ako!

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:49:03 PM

Africa has over 3000 tech start-ups over the last 7 years-Mainly in Kenya, South Africa and Nigeria. Some of the start-ups are developing mobile phone banking applications  for the unbanked that are being adopted worldwide. Our project is about bringing affordable high speed Internet to many African countries that need it to further develop their businesses and economies. For example, we have plans to extend the submarine capacity to Lesotho and Swaziland (two small Southern African Countries) by the end of 2019.

i think this project is look promising and i think bringing more information to Africa is a lot of help in the people living there. internet now a days is very helpful to people and to our society with one click we can find anything and any places. to further develop the continent africa we need project like this in order for them to adapt what is happening in the entire world. high speed internet can bring fortune to all developing countries in africa because now a days internet is so important in our lives. just like the blockchain technology.
Moya Networks

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:24:08 PM

i think this project is look promising and i think bringing more information to Africa is a lot of help in the people living there. internet now a days is very helpful to people and to our society with one click we can find anything and any places. to further develop the continent africa we need project like this in order for them to adapt what is happening in the entire world. high speed internet can bring fortune to all developing countries in africa because now a days internet is so important in our lives. just like the blockchain technology.

Across Africa, the problem of constant power and limited broadband plagues a significant percent of the continent. There is not enough Fibre infrastructure to enable the sustainability of economic growth. Our project is aimed at further increasing the fibre infrastructure for economic growth.

Emdppablo

Activity: 220
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:07:00 PM

Fost nailed it, fast internet means more jobs for africans since almost all of the jobs around the world can be done via remote. Also thank you zeidfreak for that information about tech start-ups, but having a tech startup without fast internet is nothing so this project MOYA NETWORK will be a big addition for those startups. Faster upload and download speed means faster work will be done.
mabell943

Activity: 590

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:31:20 AM

Looking forward for this token.. hope it will lead us for our great future..

yes sir! let us be excited regarding to this kind of project. because the moya network will lead us and most especially the continent of africa in successful future. i am so excited for this project. a fast internet to the contries in africa that would be great!
harbin55

Activity: 615

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:55:26 AM

I'm going to support this project. Once a fast speed internet reach Africa it will have a big impact on every single person there until to their next generation. Having high speed internet in Africa will give Africans to have access on information and knowledge. This will give them hindsight on many things.

that is right sir. the moya network will give the countries around africa an internet connection, a fast internet connection and this will cause a great impact to the economic status of africa i am pretty sure that when the moya network will start its operation the economic development of the continent of africa will start to prosper. i am so excited for this project.
s31joemhar

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:03:31 AM

that is right sir almost all of us are already relying ourselves on the inernet connection. and it is needed by all countries acually that is why we have the moya network in africa for the to have a great internet connections and be updated to the happening all around the globe. big thanks to the project of the moya network.
ssozi_michael

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:15:01 AM

It is our responsibility to be part of a great cause for change.. I am hoping that this will be linked up to the East coast of Africa to create more diversity on redundancy..
Moya Networks

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:27:54 AM

Looking forward for this token.. hope it will lead us for our great future..

yes sir! let us be excited regarding to this kind of project. because the moya network will lead us and most especially the continent of africa in successful future. i am so excited for this project. a fast internet to the contries in africa that would be great!

We are excited too! You should know that we are getting very steady inquiries regarding when we will launch in the various countries. There is no doubt the services are in strong demand.
Moya Networks

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:30:58 AM

that is right sir. the moya network will give the countries around africa an internet connection, a fast internet connection and this will cause a great impact to the economic status of africa i am pretty sure that when the moya network will start its operation the economic development of the continent of africa will start to prosper. i am so excited for this project.

We are on track to start our operations early April 2018. The final part of the ACE cable should be in Southern Africa soon..then some testing and connecting to the Land fibre. We cant wait!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: