Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:51:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MOYA Networks - Bringing Data to Africa at the Speed of Light  (Read 15349 times)
Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:10:00 PM

I hope that Moya will hav more social media campaign. I have’t seen any ads on insta or in FB while I have seen other coins that are advertised there. With good social media ads more people will be aware of this project and more investors will come. Support Moya!

I'm also having a hard time receiving news from moya networks, I hope they can find ways in social media so that more investors will join and invest and raise awareness to people about their goal.

Hi. Below are our Social Media Links:

COMMUNITY

•   Twitter: https://twitter.com/MoyaNetworks
   •   Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Moya-Networks-173676439846986/
   •   Telegram: https://t.me/moyanetwks
   •   Medium Blog: https://medium.com/@moyablog

We are very active on all. Please take a look

Thanks, I followed your facebook page.

I think you guys should promote/sponsor your posts to reach more people. It's just a suggestion. Cheesy More power moya networks!

Great idea. We started a Facebook promotion campaign to some targeted areas on Sunday. We will increase the promotion. Thanks

That will be great. This thread too has to be active. More power and good luck moya.
benalexis12

Activity: 854
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 03:08:50 AM

There is huge demand for broadband internet in whole Africa.
That’s why Moya Network is here to give a very good solution with their affordable broadband internet connection.
But providing this technology and facility in Africa is very costly.
So there is required some funds to start this project.

tatalin

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

https://burst.money/

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:59:46 AM

The demand for broadband has exploded in the last few years. And this kind of investment will truly lead to profitable gains for the investors. Africa is one of the most populated in the world and also one of the world's least developed continent. That is why this technological infrastructure will help Africa to progress in the world.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Ganerch

Activity: 180

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:10:09 AM

I hope that Moya will hav more social media campaign. I have’t seen any ads on insta or in FB while I have seen other coins that are advertised there. With good social media ads more people will be aware of this project and more investors will come. Support Moya!

I'm also having a hard time receiving news from moya networks, I hope they can find ways in social media so that more investors will join and invest and raise awareness to people about their goal.

Hi. Below are our Social Media Links:

COMMUNITY

•   Twitter: https://twitter.com/MoyaNetworks
   •   Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Moya-Networks-173676439846986/
   •   Telegram: https://t.me/moyanetwks
   •   Medium Blog: https://medium.com/@moyablog

We are very active on all. Please tske a look

That is right sir/madame because if the moya network has campaigns in the social media it will make the people aware of its existence snd the will be mcome interested in investing yo this project as a support for the moya project and also to africa.

I believe MOYA team is working on this, thats why we are here, to help them promote the project heh. Smiley

Agreed, we as community of Moya is here to support their project until the end of the campaign period of time.  Not only that but also to participate to their ICo too for the fulfillment  of their goal and planned to this project.

Ok thanks for the link hope I works! Moya works hard for this project and hopefully people will trust this ICO so our investment will grow fast.
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:30:46 AM

A question for Moya , will the promised project make any money when the people are so poor?
I don't think it will make money literally to the people but Moya promised to give a better or a cheaper price to their service so I think it will be a big help already for the masses. and if the service is cheap, for the business people or I say small businesses will benefit greatly from this because aside from a fast connection which will improve their businesses the price also is cheap.

Hello, We are confident the business will be profitable! We have done 3 years of research that shows us that people, government and businesses will buy our services if it is priced right. So the services will improve lives but will also be profitable!

I am confidentbtoo that the moya network will become profitable because there are lit of investors that wants to help and also wants to invest in the internet industry.
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:44:35 AM

hey any body know when token is distributed?

Hello, Tokens will be distributed at the end of the ICO (December 15, 2017)

Thank you for the information regarding the distribution of ico. I hope the Project of  moya network will become a huge success. I am so excited for tge success of africa and of this project 

This information is very helpful for us who wants to invest in the ico of the moya network project. I hope that it will become sold out in the start of ico.
Moya Networks

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:50:26 AM

Thank you for the information regarding the distribution of ico. I hope the Project of  moya network will become a huge success. I am so excited for tge success of africa and of this project 

This information is very helpful for us who wants to invest in the ico of the moya network project. I hope that it will become sold out in the start of ico.

Hello. Please take a look at our most recent Blog post giving all the details on the Moya ICO:

https://medium.com/@moyablog/moya-networks-tokens-mtk-on-sale-now-7b4a625f165
vaughn125

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:21:08 AM

I am just curious about, Does the cable are safe for Shark's bite or fish's bite?

i think Moya networks are aware of  the under the ocean cons, this is a big project , pretty sure they will use high quality materials that can withstand possible problems that may arise deep down the ocean, shark bite being one of them.

Hi. We had to check for the answer to your question. According to the experts "Biologic Incidents" -Sharks biting the cable are very rare. Most Submarine cable cuts come from fishing trawlers dragging their gear and anchors.

The cables are heavily armored to resist underwater earth quakes, and dragging anchors. However, in the event of damage their are arrangements for repair by  repair companies. These repair companies have repair ships on 24/7 stand by to repair breaks in the cable.

Wow. That sounds great! That puts customers of moya networks at ease knowing that somebody is monitoring the cables underwater. But i am somewhat curious on how long operations for repairs lasts or will there always be someone watching even on holidays or weekends.
Moya Networks

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:32:58 AM

I am just curious about, Does the cable are safe for Shark's bite or fish's bite?

i think Moya networks are aware of  the under the ocean cons, this is a big project , pretty sure they will use high quality materials that can withstand possible problems that may arise deep down the ocean, shark bite being one of them.

Hi. We had to check for the answer to your question. According to the experts "Biologic Incidents" -Sharks biting the cable are very rare. Most Submarine cable cuts come from fishing trawlers dragging their gear and anchors.

The cables are heavily armored to resist underwater earth quakes, and dragging anchors. However, in the event of damage their are arrangements for repair by  repair companies. These repair companies have repair ships on 24/7 stand by to repair breaks in the cable.

Wow. That sounds great! That puts customers of moya networks at ease knowing that somebody is monitoring the cables underwater. But i am somewhat curious on how long operations for repairs lasts or will there always be someone watching even on holidays or weekends.

Hello. Repair times depend on where the break is in the ocean and how far the repair ship is from the break. Generally repairs can take 1 to 5 days. During the break, the capacity from the broken cable is moved to other cables or satellites.

The submarine cable is monitored from two locations on a 24/7/365 basis--It is always monitored.
Gracechen17

Activity: 367

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:51:03 AM

A question for Moya , will the promised project make any money when the people are so poor?
I don't think it will make money literally to the people but Moya promised to give a better or a cheaper price to their service so I think it will be a big help already for the masses. and if the service is cheap, for the business people or I say small businesses will benefit greatly from this because aside from a fast connection which will improve their businesses the price also is cheap.

Hello, We are confident the business will be profitable! We have done 3 years of research that shows us that people, government and businesses will buy our services if it is priced right. So the services will improve lives but will also be profitable!

I am confidentbtoo that the moya network will become profitable because there are lit of investors that wants to help and also wants to invest in the internet industry.
Im sure if moya materializes those existing provider will be outmatched and before it happens better for them to shift to moya early before they be left out from other interested investors. The the present and existing providers cannot give any better services better for them to leave their businesses and shift to moya Cheesy
vaughn125

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:02:12 PM

Hello. Repair times depend on where the break is in the ocean and how far the repair ship is from the break. Generally repairs can take 1 to 5 days. During the break, the capacity from the broken cable is moved to other cables or satellites.

The submarine cable is monitored from two locations on a 24/7/365 basis--It is always monitored.

Hi there, thanks for the fast response. Oh so that's how long it usually takes...

It is nice that there is a back up plan when these sort of things happen with the cables.
But i am also curious if the moving of the capacity of the broken cable to other cables or satellites affects the speed of the network or something, i don't know much about these type of things but when my friend connects in my hotspot, the internet slows down, so is this also the case with moving capacities? Or is it a different story?

-now that's what you can call great service!
Moya Networks

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:08:20 PM

Hi there, thanks for the fast response. Oh so that's how long it usually takes...

It is nice that there is a back up plan when these sort of things happen with the cables.
But i am also curious if the moving of the capacity of the broken cable to other cables or satellites affects the speed of the network or something, i don't know much about these type of things but when my friend connects in my hotspot, the internet slows down, so is this also the case with moving capacities? Or is it a different story?

-now that's what you can call great service!

Yes moving of the capacity of the broken cable to other cables or satellites will slow down the speed-- not by too much though. it is a temporary arrangement to make sure customers continue to have service as the cable is repaired.

hazenyc

Activity: 668
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:22:06 PM

Hi to the MOYA team, I really appreciate your intention to improve the situation in Africa for people to participate in the online world. You are aiming to collect $30 million, correct? So the mission you are outlining sounds massive to me. It almost sounds like $30 million can't ever be enough to pull off what you have in mind. I respect what you say and I am sure you are so much more informed about the situation over there than I am, but still it sounds like you will need even more money. Are you planning a second round of fundraising or is this the amount you need to get everything going and expand further based on the revenue you are planning to make?
Moya Networks

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:34:45 PM

Hi to the MOYA team, I really appreciate your intention to improve the situation in Africa for people to participate in the online world. You are aiming to collect $30 million, correct? So the mission you are outlining sounds massive to me. It almost sounds like $30 million can't ever be enough to pull off what you have in mind. I respect what you say and I am sure you are so much more informed about the situation over there than I am, but still it sounds like you will need even more money. Are you planning a second round of fundraising or is this the amount you need to get everything going and expand further based on the revenue you are planning to make?

Hi. We are actually seeking to raise $10 Million. Keep in mind that we are buying capacity form the ACE submarine cable based on negotiated contracts so we are saving on the tremendous costs of laying the cable. Our deployment is scaled and we will fund future deployments incrementally from Profits.
heisenberg0000

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:47:17 PM

Hello. Please take a look at our most recent Blog post giving all the details on the Moya ICO:

Thanks for sharing this information! Very great pre sale ICO costs. Bonuses are very huge and the limits are very interesting.
mylifeisfullofalts

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:10:41 PM

Thanks for sharing this information! Very great pre sale ICO costs. Bonuses are very huge and the limits are very interesting.

Take advantage of the pre sale ICO, this is a good catch already, the potential of this project is so huge, quality internet service demand is very high not just in africa but around the world, i see MOYA NETWORKS expanding to different parts of the world in the near future.
Emdppablo

Activity: 220

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:06:23 PM

The demand for broadband has exploded in the last few years. And this kind of investment will truly lead to profitable gains for the investors. Africa is one of the most populated in the world and also one of the world's least developed continent. That is why this technological infrastructure will help Africa to progress in the world.

Hello Moya network isn’t broadband it’s technology is fiber. You’re right as african population are growing the demand on internet is growing too but having bad internet the advancement of aftrican life isn’t that fast moya will bring them to the surface of the earth again
heisenberg0000

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:02:11 AM

Thanks for your great answer to this things Sir, Now I will become more confident and comfortable to support and partake to you r ICO program regarding about the technology in terms of bringing connection about in the internet.
Thanks for answering valid questions regarding the pipe line of the MOYA project. This shows the commitment and credibility of the plan from the start of this. Hopefully everything will pan out according to the target dates.
raven1322

Activity: 171
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:16:41 AM

Thanks for this feedback sir! Definitely this will give us investors, with small shares the confidence that our investment during the ICO would grow and develop.

barneystinson

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:18:38 AM

What is a Moya Token?
Moya Token (MTK) issuance will fund the purchase of ACE submarine cable capacity, terrestrial fibre capacity and the operations of Moya.

Moya Token ownership will entitle the holder the right to receive 20% of Moya's profit on an annual basis, proportional to the number of tokens owned.
Wow! These information provided are very detailed. May I know sir, if you have links or articles where you have found this? I want to understand more about their high level plan.

█████ █████  ██ MOBILINK-COIN ██  █████ █████
▬ FIRST DECENTRALIZED MOBILE SERVICE TELECOM COMPANY ▬ (https://mobilink.io/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: