Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:54:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MOYA Networks - Bringing Data to Africa at the Speed of Light  (Read 15348 times)
FostTheGreat

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:47:57 AM

Pre ICO 1 Nov to *15th* Nov  (*30%* Discount)
- ICO Launch 15th Nov to 15th Dec

Any news in the ICO of Moya Token? In the Ann thread the ICO is written at the date of Nov. 12- Dec.15 but in their official site it will be until January 15,2018. Why is your official website not updated and the timer is not working too?

Thanks for the heads up. The issue with he site is now fixed.
The official website of Moya is ok now but may i know when the token sale will end? Is it January 16,2018 or Dec. 15,2017?

Hu. The Token Sale ends January 16, 2018.

Oh okay, So the countdown timer in the website is just for the current round?

Yes

Thankyou for the quick response. It is all clear now Cheesy

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((   BIDIUM   )))         Pre-ICO Active  |  JOIN NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |      TWITTER      |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
heisenberg0000

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:50:03 AM

Pre ICO 1 Nov to *15th* Nov  (*30%* Discount)

Any news in the ICO of Moya Token? In the Ann thread the ICO is written at the date of Nov. 12- Dec.15 but in their official site it will be until January 15,2018. Why is your official website not updated and the timer is not working too?

Thanks for keeping us updated on the ICO launch. If the ICO was moved until Jan 15,2018, are there still token sale or discount going as of now?
barneystinson

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:55:55 AM

To solve the network problem in some areas is a special ambitious project. We are doing well and hope you can develop well.

They're doing very well, moya network is really working hard behind the backround. I think Fiber cable soon will be relayed on underwater so that fast internet can reach Africa. Hope you decide to buy ico to gain more in the future. Power!
From what I have read from the whitepaper, I think moya is not implementing fiber technology. They would be using a different and faster type of network.

█████ █████  ██ MOBILINK-COIN ██  █████ █████
▬ FIRST DECENTRALIZED MOBILE SERVICE TELECOM COMPANY ▬ (https://mobilink.io/)
raven1322

Activity: 171
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:04:53 PM

second quarter oofthe year 2018 will be the most intgeresting part , we will see that time the  real project of MOYA and i am very happy to the country htey choose ( AFRICA )
On the second quarter of 2018, would there be any potential tie ups that MOYA would be making? Please share the link or article, Thanks in advance.

Hello. We have several partnerships concluded. However due to competitive reasons and Non Disclosure Agreemnts we are unable to disclose at this time. We are sorry we can not disclose yet.
It's great to see this kind of feedback. We understand the discretion between different partners but at least for now, we are confident with all the plans MOYA is taking.

Emdppablo

Activity: 220
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:15:25 PM

The official website of Moya is ok now but may i know when the token sale will end? Is it January 16,2018 or Dec. 15,2017?

Hu. The Token Sale ends January 16, 2018.

Oh okay, So the countdown timer in the website is just for the current round?

Yes

Thankyou for the quick response. It is all clear now Cheesy

This thread is helpful! My capital is ready for moya now! Full support on this!
vaughn125

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:04:23 PM

I hope that Moya will hav more social media campaign. I have’t seen any ads on insta or in FB while I have seen other coins that are advertised there. With good social media ads more people will be aware of this project and more investors will come. Support Moya!

Hello. We have started some targeted FB adds today. More to come! Thanks for the tip

Great move. Advertisements are a must for projects like this one. It is just right to invest a lot in advertising your project. To spread awareness about it. Specially at times like this where people are getting more and more curious about crypto currencies and are looking for ways to get in the game.

I hope instagram and twitter. The best audience is on twitter crypto enthusiaast use twitter just for Crypto Things

Yes. I strongly agree with you about twitter. Because i really donsee a lot of ICOs startomg their advertisements on twitter. Amd most of the time, airdrops are located there. But im not so sure about Instagram though. Reddit, steemit and telegram sure is agreat advertising tool. Getting on these big spcial media sites can really boost this project's traffic. That's just my opinion though.
vaughn125

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:10:34 PM

is there any official page of the project ? facebook or twitter i want to follow this.. i hope they can post every update there, conference and every step forwarding to success of this ICO
i searched on facebook saw some post related to MOYA project but still not see any moya page. i think we need to wait more time, i think they are just setting the page and will release soon!
https://twitter.com/MoyaNetworks this may help for now guys. moya networks on twitter.
their last update was november 16, 2017 and silent after that ! maybe they are busy on developing their projects

Thanks for dropping down this link bud, have recently viewed amd followed their twitter and they are pretty active. The last update i saw when i clicked rhe link just now, was on the 29th of November. So it's safe to say that theybare still hands on with their twitter. In my homest opinion of course.
vaughn125

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:18:08 PM

This is true, given that we now have many business people working from one place to another. Having a good internet connection in Africa would benefit such kind of businesses.

That is true. This will really attract a pretty good number of investors to Africa since with this project ofoya, Africa will surely improve amd become a better cpuntry that is suitable for businesses and new opportunities. I jist hope this prpject really comtinues amd doesn't encounter any problem that is impossible tp solve because ot will be such a sad thing that the help they expected may not happen.
Mustard!!!

Activity: 119
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:32:20 PM

Maybe the 2 weeks extension  of MOYA affected the ICO dates. I believe the MOYA team is working on updating all of their sites. Smiley

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  》   PRONTAPAY  ▐|▌REVOLUTIONISING PAYMENTS   《  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     
INVOICE SOLUTIONS FOR THE BLOCKCHAIN ERA ▐|▌ PRE SALE APRIL 14th
Whitepaper▐|▌ Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Reddit  |  Youtube  |  Medium ▐|▌ANN Thread
Emdppablo

Activity: 220
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:56:42 PM

Maybe the 2 weeks extension  of MOYA affected the ICO dates. I believe the MOYA team is working on updating all of their sites. Smiley

2 weeks extension would be great the Christmas bonus will be a big help so that people will buy with their eztra money. Moya will surely go to the moon
vaughn125

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:12:13 PM

I'm Sure many will buy, things are getting really interesting. Cheesy I'm excited for africa.

Currently having the same feeling. I am really curious/interested on how this great project will turn out in the future. In let's say about a few months or years from this day. That is why i am keeping an eye on this project. I ain't doing what i did nack then with bitcoin amd regret.
vaughn125

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:15:57 PM

To solve the network problem in some areas is a special ambitious project. We are doing well and hope you can develop well.

They're doing very well, moya network is really working hard behind the backround. I think Fiber cable soon will be relayed on underwater so that fast internet can reach Africa. Hope you decide to buy ico to gain more in the future. Power!
From what I have read from the whitepaper, I think moya is not implementing fiber technology. They would be using a different and faster type of network.

So there is something that is faster than fiber technology?
I. Pretty curious on what this rhing you are talking about is. Hmm.. you should've mentioned it to prevent confussions.
heisenberg0000

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:41:50 AM

2 weeks extension would be great the Christmas bonus will be a big help so that people will buy with their eztra money. Moya will surely go to the moon
with the extension and bonuses, people will still have a chance to help and invest in this project. Lets hope to habe the token sale completed before the deadline.
Moya Networks

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:34:48 AM

I. Pretty curious on what this rhing you are talking about is. Hmm.. you should've mentioned it to prevent confussions.

Moya is using Fibre technology through out its Network. It will also be deploying IP technologies which is more efficient than the legacy technologies common in African Networks. Regards
raven1322

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:21:45 PM

Moya is using Fibre technology through out its Network. It will also be deploying IP technologies which is more efficient than the legacy technologies common in African Networks. Regards

there we go. unless there's something out there faster than light, we'll have to stick with fiber for now. it's the best solution to implement connections so far.

tatalin

Activity: 255

https://burst.money/

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:26:00 PM

Internet today is now essential in our daily lives. I cannot imagine life without this because it became part of our daily lives. I know there are negative effects on using the internet. But let us look at the bright side. There are many ways how internet could help us in all possible ways.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
raven1322

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:23:07 PM

with the extension and bonuses, people will still have a chance to help and invest in this project. Lets hope to habe the token sale completed before the deadline.

that being said, lack of investor interest may be due to the increasing price of bitcoin, driving the market share of all other cryptocurrencies down, and affecting the ongoing ICOs as well.

sverrir

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:32:07 PM

Nowdays, people really need new ways to advertice ther bussines. In my opininon this project really help people. Smiley Good Luck devs! Hope in your success
benalexis12

Activity: 798
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 10:01:10 PM

there we go. unless there's something out there faster than light, we'll have to stick with fiber for now. it's the best solution to implement connections so far.

that's what i'm talking about the Fibre technology make everything through all networs. here in our country it's very efficient to browse internet hope Moya dev is working on it!

tatalin

Activity: 255

https://burst.money/

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:09:42 PM

that being said, lack of investor interest may be due to the increasing price of bitcoin, driving the market share of all other cryptocurrencies down, and affecting the ongoing ICOs as well.

Most ICOs have been moved because of the rapid increase of Bitcoin. But it is an advantage as well because investors will have enough time to invest on those promising ICOs like Moya Networks.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: