Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:34:29 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MOYA Networks - Bringing Data to Africa at the Speed of Light  (Read 15349 times)
Moya Networks

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:08:48 PM

is there any official page of the project ? facebook or twitter i want to follow this.. i hope they can post every update there, conference and every step forwarding to success of this ICO

Hello. Following are some Moya resources as requested:

Whitepaper link
https://app.box.com/s/gojspns4vru0jtmf9oicnsm61uvbzwlr

• Company structure (profit / non profit)
For Profit

• Blog link
https://medium.com/@moyablog

• BitcoinTalk announcement link
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2235512.new#new

• Twitter profile
https://twitter.com/MoyaNetworks

• Facebook product page
https://www.facebook.com/Moya-Networks-173676439846986/

• Linkedin company link
http://linkedin.com/in/moya-networks-477395150

• Telegram channel or chat room link
https://t.me/moyanetwks

• Youtube intro video link
https://youtu.be/5eWbjOz_zfI
raven1322

Activity: 171
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:10:46 PM

Token Sale is NOW
https://moyanetworks.com/
There is a lot of potential for IT and internet-related services and expansion on the continent of Africa but it all starts with internet connectivity and Moya Networks is aiming to provide it. It takes expertise and industry connection to be able to lay the high capacity fiber optic cable in the depths of the ocean, using a submarine and finely skilled installation pros. At Moya Network, we have contracts already in place with profits built into the deal. We will provide what the people of Africa demand, by raising the funds to acquire the materials and to do the work that is required to get Africa online at higher speeds for a fair price.
calling for whales of Africa and some rich people this is the time to help your country. contribute on the  big development project for your country.. this is a must win project .

Well since the ico isn’t limited to Africa but instead is open to everyone, we can call on all the whales, rich people, or even plebs everywhere who genuinely want this project to succeed given its objectives.

coinstalker23

Activity: 310
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:10:38 PM

is there any official page of the project ? facebook or twitter i want to follow this.. i hope they can post every update there, conference and every step forwarding to success of this ICO
i searched on facebook saw some post related to MOYA project but still not see any moya page. i think we need to wait more time, i think they are just setting the page and will release soon!

Social media can give a boost on token sales of moya if they have it. Maybe they can make a video on youtube and post it in different social media platforms.
tatalin

Activity: 255

https://burst.money/

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:13:37 PM

Internet is certainly one of the best technology of mankind. Internet has made life so easier that become an indispensable part of every aspect of our life. One of the best benefits that internet users enjoy is communication. Because of MOYA, people living in completely different areas in the world can communicate with each other smoothly through the internet.
Yes, and I believe all every country and its people deserves to have a better network towards a better way of life. Internet has made so many lives easier and connecting countries, people, and family.

I agree, the use of internet nowadays create a vast loop of communication . It has made every work easier and more productive. MOYA will definitely have an impact on imrpoving the lives and the community in Africa.

Internet won't just change the way people live and work. It also bring new opportunities for businesses. Because of Internet, Africa can create new markets and new economy. Most offline businesses there are only limited to the local population for sales. With an internet, they will have billions of people to market.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Moya Networks

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:49:32 AM

i searched on facebook saw some post related to MOYA project but still not see any moya page. i think we need to wait more time, i think they are just setting the page and will release soon!

Social media can give a boost on token sales of moya if they have it. Maybe they can make a video on youtube and post it in different social media platforms.

Hello. Please see attached link to Moya Videos explaining the project:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1WLDz6tDGrHlv-myjMt3EaS3iRcDE3Zf
Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:09:06 PM

betterr internet will give boost on tourism too.. most of the people now is  looking for a place where they can still connect p2p through net ..
better connection will give better tourist Cheesy
Agree with u folk. I can relate much to it. Me myself if im new to a certain place i will right away find internet connection to connect with my loved ones and let them know i arrived safely and i am fine. No body will check into a hotel that has no internet connections i bet.
heisenberg0000

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:52:09 AM

This is true, given that we now have many business people working from one place to another. Having a good internet connection in Africa would benefit such kind of businesses.
barneystinson

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:12:10 AM

second quarter oofthe year 2018 will be the most intgeresting part , we will see that time the  real project of MOYA and i am very happy to the country htey choose ( AFRICA )
On the second quarter of 2018, would there be any potential tie ups that MOYA would be making? Please share the link or article, Thanks in advance.

█████ █████  ██ MOBILINK-COIN ██  █████ █████
▬ FIRST DECENTRALIZED MOBILE SERVICE TELECOM COMPANY ▬ (https://mobilink.io/)
Moya Networks

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:26:04 AM

second quarter oofthe year 2018 will be the most intgeresting part , we will see that time the  real project of MOYA and i am very happy to the country htey choose ( AFRICA )
On the second quarter of 2018, would there be any potential tie ups that MOYA would be making? Please share the link or article, Thanks in advance.

Hello. We have several partnerships concluded. However due to competitive reasons and Non Disclosure Agreemnts we are unable to disclose at this time. We are sorry we can not disclose yet.
raven1322

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:32:45 PM

I am just curious about, Does the cable are safe for Shark's bite or fish's bite?

i think Moya networks are aware of  the under the ocean cons, this is a big project , pretty sure they will use high quality materials that can withstand possible problems that may arise deep down the ocean, shark bite being one of them.

Hi. We had to check for the answer to your question. According to the experts "Biologic Incidents" -Sharks biting the cable are very rare. Most Submarine cable cuts come from fishing trawlers dragging their gear and anchors.

The cables are heavily armored to resist underwater earth quakes, and dragging anchors. However, in the event of damage their are arrangements for repair by  repair companies. These repair companies have repair ships on 24/7 stand by to repair breaks in the cable.

Wow. That sounds great! That puts customers of moya networks at ease knowing that somebody is monitoring the cables underwater. But i am somewhat curious on how long operations for repairs lasts or will there always be someone watching even on holidays or weekends.

Hello. Repair times depend on where the break is in the ocean and how far the repair ship is from the break. Generally repairs can take 1 to 5 days. During the break, the capacity from the broken cable is moved to other cables or satellites.

The submarine cable is monitored from two locations on a 24/7/365 basis--It is always monitored.

Hi there, thanks for the fast response. Oh so that's how long it usually takes...

It is nice that there is a back up plan when these sort of things happen with the cables.
But i am also curious if the moving of the capacity of the broken cable to other cables or satellites affects the speed of the network or something, i don't know much about these type of things but when my friend connects in my hotspot, the internet slows down, so is this also the case with moving capacities? Or is it a different story?

-now that's what you can call great service!

Yes moving of the capacity of the broken cable to other cables or satellites will slow down the speed-- not by too much though. it is a temporary arrangement to make sure customers continue to have service as the cable is repaired.

Ohh..m so that's how things work with internet connections. I thought this is a different story than of a hotspot or a wifi. Thanks for clarifying this.

And yes, this idea ia good. Slower is better than nothing. So all in all i think this is something that people would never complain about. Knowing that people on africa are used to slow or no internet at all.
This is how network are set up across especially on countries with slow internet speed. But with the technology via submarine cable MOYA is planning to implement, thi might actually be faster to most networks setup among other countries.

heisenberg0000

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:33:51 PM

Hello. We have several partnerships concluded. However due to competitive reasons and Non Disclosure Agreemnts we are unable to disclose at this time. We are sorry we can not disclose yet.
Thanks for this update. This is one of the things that I like from MOYA admins, they will keep you posted and be transparent on the updates regarding the project.
coinstalker23

Activity: 310
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:34:17 PM

This is true, given that we now have many business people working from one place to another. Having a good internet connection in Africa would benefit such kind of businesses.

It can definitely help the nations tourist boost for getting a faster and affordable internet . It can surely help the people who's on bussiness trip on african region.
Gracechen17

Activity: 367

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:40:53 PM

Exactly. One will just carry their laptop and be on vacation but still be working on their businesses online. So if the connection is not too reliable for them then it would be a negative rate for that particular tourist place or hotel.
heisenberg0000

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:40:54 AM

Exactly. One will just carry their laptop and be on vacation but still be working on their businesses online. So if the connection is not too reliable for them then it would be a negative rate for that particular tourist place or hotel.
Imagine an Africa with a fast and reliable network connection. Business opportunities would go up, Tourism growth would also be affected, and mainly the people living there would benefit from this project.
raven1322

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:47:11 AM

betterr internet will give boost on tourism too.. most of the people now is  looking for a place where they can still connect p2p through net ..
better connection will give better tourist Cheesy
Agree with u folk. I can relate much to it. Me myself if im new to a certain place i will right away find internet connection to connect with my loved ones and let them know i arrived safely and i am fine. No body will check into a hotel that has no internet connections i bet.
Have you been to Africa before Gracechen? What can you say about the current network speed if you have been to Africa?

esbrave789

Activity: 177

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:47:20 AM

To solve the network problem in some areas is a special ambitious project. We are doing well and hope you can develop well.
Moya Networks

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:59:13 AM

Innovation is the great way to success in this digital age. The internet has undoubtedly become a huge part our lives. Many people in today's generation are relying in the internet to do a lot of different tasks. In fact, we can't really imagine life now without having this technological advantage. So this thought of building submarine cables around Africa is really amazing.

MOYA NETWORK TOKENS (MTK)
              ON SALE NOW
CURRENT ROUND 30% DISCOUNT
               ENDS IN 1 DAY

How was this round going? This is a very great discount. Hopefully investors wouldn't get left out on this round.

Hi. The round is steady. Investors have 9 days left to get the 30% discount!

Are you going to publish any figures about the ongoing token sale round?
Oh huh! Gotta grab this opportunity before it will be late. 30% discount is a lot so better take this opportunity to buy now.

So happy to filled my bags. Rejoicing here waiting for the moya network to go mainstream in Africa. I really want this project to help africa and made a difference to African peopl. The people there really needs this.
heisenberg0000

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:27:28 PM

Innovation is the great way to success in this digital age. The internet has undoubtedly become a huge part our lives. Many people in today's generation are relying in the internet to do a lot of different tasks. In fact, we can't really imagine life now without having this technological advantage. So this thought of building submarine cables around Africa is really amazing.

MOYA NETWORK TOKENS (MTK)
              ON SALE NOW
CURRENT ROUND 30% DISCOUNT

How was this round going? This is a very great discount. Hopefully investors wouldn't get left out on this round.

Hi. The round is steady. Investors have 9 days left to get the 30% discount!

Are you going to publish any figures about the ongoing token sale round?
Oh huh! Gotta grab this opportunity before it will be late. 30% discount is a lot so better take this opportunity to buy now.

So happy to filled my bags. Rejoicing here waiting for the moya network to go mainstream in Africa. I really want this project to help africa and made a difference to African peopl. The people there really needs this.
Hi, great to hear that. In which round did you get in? Were you able to get the 30% discount?
FostTheGreat

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:46:28 PM

I'm Sure many will buy, things are getting really interesting. Cheesy I'm excited for africa.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((   BIDIUM   )))         Pre-ICO Active  |  JOIN NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |      TWITTER      |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
Emdppablo

Activity: 220

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:15:45 PM

I'm Sure many will buy, things are getting really interesting. Cheesy I'm excited for africa.

Excited here too things maybe tough but i knew Moya will go Global after africa.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: