Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:52:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MOYA Networks - Bringing Data to Africa at the Speed of Light  (Read 15348 times)
FostTheGreat

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:02:39 AM

I am just curious about, Does the cable are safe for Shark's bite or fish's bite?

i think Moya networks are aware of  the under the ocean cons, this is a big project , pretty sure they will use high quality materials that can withstand possible problems that may arise deep down the ocean, shark bite being one of them.

Hi. We had to check for the answer to your question. According to the experts "Biologic Incidents" -Sharks biting the cable are very rare. Most Submarine cable cuts come from fishing trawlers dragging their gear and anchors.

The cables are heavily armored to resist underwater earth quakes, and dragging anchors. However, in the event of damage their are arrangements for repair by  repair companies. These repair companies have repair ships on 24/7 stand by to repair breaks in the cable.

It ever that happens, will your clients get discounted bills when your service is unavailabe? If yes, that would really be great. We really can't tell if an incident is going to happen.. and it will be beneficial for you clients/customers

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((   BIDIUM   )))         Pre-ICO Active  |  JOIN NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |      TWITTER      |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FostTheGreat

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:11:50 AM

A question for Moya , will the promised project make any money when the people are so poor?
I don't think it will make money literally to the people but Moya promised to give a better or a cheaper price to their service so I think it will be a big help already for the masses. and if the service is cheap, for the business people or I say small businesses will benefit greatly from this because aside from a fast connection which will improve their businesses the price also is cheap.

Hello, We are confident the business will be profitable! We have done 3 years of research that shows us that people, government and businesses will buy our services if it is priced right. So the services will improve lives but will also be profitable!

I am confidentbtoo that the moya network will become profitable because there are lit of investors that wants to help and also wants to invest in the internet industry.

They've done 3 years of research, That's enough time to estimate how much their plans will cost. Not everyone in africa is poor, there are parts that are really poor but not the whole africa Smiley

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((   BIDIUM   )))         Pre-ICO Active  |  JOIN NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |      TWITTER      |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
Mustard!!!

Activity: 119
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:28:21 AM

THE CEO

Carrington Phillip
As CEO Carey heads up the management team at Moya drawing on his extensive experience in the Telecommunications industry since 1990.

Serving as Managing Director for Smile Communications, in Kampala Uganda, from 2008 to 2010 he had prime responsibility for the building and launch of Smile Communications’ WIMAX network in Uganda.

Previously Carey served as Vice President, at Cox Communications Atlanta Georgia, where he was a key member of the team that launched of one of the world’s “triple play” (Voice, Video, Data) commercial networks.

Having clearly stated here the credentials of the brains behind MOYA project, There is no doubt that MOYA will really be the turning point in the intrenet industry in Africa.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  》   PRONTAPAY  ▐|▌REVOLUTIONISING PAYMENTS   《  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     
INVOICE SOLUTIONS FOR THE BLOCKCHAIN ERA ▐|▌ PRE SALE APRIL 14th
Whitepaper▐|▌ Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Reddit  |  Youtube  |  Medium ▐|▌ANN Thread
Emdppablo

Activity: 220
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:52:59 AM

THE CEO

Carrington Phillip
As CEO Carey heads up the management team at Moya drawing on his extensive experience in the Telecommunications industry since 1990.

Serving as Managing Director for Smile Communications, in Kampala Uganda, from 2008 to 2010 he had prime responsibility for the building and launch of Smile Communications’ WIMAX network in Uganda.

Previously Carey served as Vice President, at Cox Communications Atlanta Georgia, where he was a key member of the team that launched of one of the world’s “triple play” (Voice, Video, Data) commercial networks.

Having clearly stated here the credentials of the brains behind MOYA project, There is no doubt that MOYA will really be the turning point in the intrenet industry in Africa.

You’re corrext the credential and background of the people behind moya is absolutely fantastic this will succeed for sure
heisenberg0000

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:00:06 AM

The demand for broadband has exploded in the last few years. And this kind of investment will truly lead to profitable gains for the investors. Africa is one of the most populated in the world and also one of the world's least developed continent. That is why this technological infrastructure will help Africa to progress in the world.
To add up, MOYA Network would be using the submarine cables technology. To bring fast network in Africa on top of what broadband technology provides. 

Hello Moya network isn’t broadband it’s technology is fiber. You’re right as african population are growing the demand on internet is growing too but having bad internet the advancement of aftrican life isn’t that fast moya will bring them to the surface of the earth again
FostTheGreat

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:34:38 AM

The demand for broadband has exploded in the last few years. And this kind of investment will truly lead to profitable gains for the investors. Africa is one of the most populated in the world and also one of the world's least developed continent. That is why this technological infrastructure will help Africa to progress in the world.
To add up, MOYA Network would be using the submarine cables technology. To bring fast network in Africa on top of what broadband technology provides. 

Hello Moya network isn’t broadband it’s technology is fiber. You’re right as african population are growing the demand on internet is growing too but having bad internet the advancement of aftrican life isn’t that fast moya will bring them to the surface of the earth again

On point. Fast internet is also fast progress.

Is moya the first company that will use fiber in africa?

Moya Networks

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:53:01 AM

No. But Moya and its partners will deploy the latest ocean and land fibre technology.
Moya Networks

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:56:37 AM

I am just curious about, Does the cable are safe for Shark's bite or fish's bite?

i think Moya networks are aware of  the under the ocean cons, this is a big project , pretty sure they will use high quality materials that can withstand possible problems that may arise deep down the ocean, shark bite being one of them.

Hi. We had to check for the answer to your question. According to the experts "Biologic Incidents" -Sharks biting the cable are very rare. Most Submarine cable cuts come from fishing trawlers dragging their gear and anchors.

The cables are heavily armored to resist underwater earth quakes, and dragging anchors. However, in the event of damage their are arrangements for repair by  repair companies. These repair companies have repair ships on 24/7 stand by to repair breaks in the cable.

It ever that happens, will your clients get discounted bills when your service is unavailabe? If yes, that would really be great. We really can't tell if an incident is going to happen.. and it will be beneficial for you clients/customers

The Contracts signed with customers provide service level gaurantees. Depending on the length of the outages rebates will be paid.
hazenyc

Activity: 668
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:33:58 AM

Hi to the MOYA team, I really appreciate your intention to improve the situation in Africa for people to participate in the online world. You are aiming to collect $30 million, correct? So the mission you are outlining sounds massive to me. It almost sounds like $30 million can't ever be enough to pull off what you have in mind. I respect what you say and I am sure you are so much more informed about the situation over there than I am, but still it sounds like you will need even more money. Are you planning a second round of fundraising or is this the amount you need to get everything going and expand further based on the revenue you are planning to make?

Hi. We are actually seeking to raise $10 Million. Keep in mind that we are buying capacity form the ACE submarine cable based on negotiated contracts so we are saving on the tremendous costs of laying the cable. Our deployment is scaled and we will fund future deployments incrementally from Profits.

I am very eager to follow your project and see how you are making progress. I am a very social person who likes to promote equality and I absolutely advocate your project. I wish you a lot of luck and success!
MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:35:18 AM

THE CEO

Carrington Phillip

You’re corrext the credential and background of the people behind moya is absolutely fantastic this will succeed for sure
yes it is right with all the teams who are very professional in the field then I am sure that this project will be successful as it has been explained.
with it then the internet in africa will soon develop

Ojengonggu

Activity: 756
Merit: 105

Trphy.io

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:48:13 AM

Hi to the MOYA team, I really appreciate your intention to improve the situation in Africa for people to participate in the online world. You are aiming to collect $30 million, correct? So the mission you are outlining sounds massive to me. It almost sounds like $30 million can't ever be enough to pull off what you have in mind. I respect what you say and I am sure you are so much more informed about the situation over there than I am, but still it sounds like you will need even more money. Are you planning a second round of fundraising or is this the amount you need to get everything going and expand further based on the revenue you are planning to make?

Hi. We are actually seeking to raise $10 Million. Keep in mind that we are buying capacity form the ACE submarine cable based on negotiated contracts so we are saving on the tremendous costs of laying the cable. Our deployment is scaled and we will fund future deployments incrementally from Profits.

I am very eager to follow your project and see how you are making progress. I am a very social person who likes to promote equality and I absolutely advocate your project. I wish you a lot of luck and success!
because my social project participates in it and $ 10 is the initial target which may be small enough to advance africa but big things start small things, and my team sees full efforts to achieve a fast-secure network in Africa through moya network

Antiqua

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:03:21 AM

A question for Moya , will the promised project make any money when the people are so poor?
I don't think it will make money literally to the people but Moya promised to give a better or a cheaper price to their service so I think it will be a big help already for the masses. and if the service is cheap, for the business people or I say small businesses will benefit greatly from this because aside from a fast connection which will improve their businesses the price also is cheap.

Hello, We are confident the business will be profitable! We have done 3 years of research that shows us that people, government and businesses will buy our services if it is priced right. So the services will improve lives but will also be profitable!

I am confidentbtoo that the moya network will become profitable because there are lit of investors that wants to help and also wants to invest in the internet industry.

They've done 3 years of research, That's enough time to estimate how much their plans will cost. Not everyone in africa is poor, there are parts that are really poor but not the whole africa Smiley
i agree with you sir, with 3 years of research they understand what people over there need the most
with statistics data for 3 years it will good to sample to analyze human behaviour

"Not everyone in africa is poor"
it's stereotype of much people in this world believe because of media to blame who said that most africans is poor
that's not true

this project is interesting, it's new kind of project i see in this forum
already support this with bounty

Moya Networks

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:12:56 AM

because my social project participates in it and $ 10 is the initial target which may be small enough to advance africa but big things start small things, and my team sees full efforts to achieve a fast-secure network in Africa through moya network

Thanks for your support!!. We are sure you meant to say that the initial target is $10 MILLION not $10  Smiley
FostTheGreat

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:21:59 AM

i agree with you sir, with 3 years of research they understand what people over there need the most
with statistics data for 3 years it will good to sample to analyze human behaviour

"Not everyone in africa is poor"
it's stereotype of much people in this world believe because of media to blame who said that most africans is poor
that's not true

this project is interesting, it's new kind of project i see in this forum
already support this with bounty

Finally someone understands!

Almost everyone in this thread always generalizes that all africans are poor.

Let's support moya, more power!

Agapelove

Activity: 425

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:38:34 AM

Good to know That you are confident boy with Moya network. Their intentions and Aims was quite good and great actually. I am just hoping that there planned will be happen once more than of their token will be sold out because many investors invest in it.
heisenberg0000

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:14:20 PM

No. But Moya and its partners will deploy the latest ocean and land fibre technology.
With what MOYA is implementing in Africa. Imagine the business opportunity that could come up with it. Faster networks means more opportunities and investment towards the country.
barneystinson

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:18:32 PM

The cables are heavily armored to resist underwater earth quakes, and dragging anchors. However, in the event of damage their are arrangements for repair by  repair companies. These repair companies have repair ships on 24/7 stand by to repair breaks in the cable.

Thanks Moya team! This is a very informative supporting statement towards concerns on the technology to be used.

█████ █████  ██ MOBILINK-COIN ██  █████ █████
▬ FIRST DECENTRALIZED MOBILE SERVICE TELECOM COMPANY ▬ (https://mobilink.io/)
Mustard!!!

Activity: 119
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:57:57 PM

on the other hand The use of Submarine technology on laying fiber optic cables on the ocean bed will be a cutting edge of MOYA since this was abig leap compared to broad band internet commonly used on Africa nowadays. Great Job MOYA team.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  》   PRONTAPAY  ▐|▌REVOLUTIONISING PAYMENTS   《  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     
INVOICE SOLUTIONS FOR THE BLOCKCHAIN ERA ▐|▌ PRE SALE APRIL 14th
Whitepaper▐|▌ Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Reddit  |  Youtube  |  Medium ▐|▌ANN Thread
Ganerch

Activity: 180

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:35:35 PM

THE CEO

Carrington Phillip

Im glad that the CEO of MOYA has good reputation. Now I can assure myself that it can grow as the leading ICO in Africa because they showcase quality service of internet and they have experienced in running communication company.
Agapelove

Activity: 425

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:11:08 PM

Social media applications and online remittance are some of the reasons for Africa's fast increase demand. The installation of Moya Networks would improve the current low data penetration rate of internet in Africa

Well I guess, some other country will also have the system like Moya so that every network has don't have any problem with the internet connection anyway. I don't how does Moya do it just all I know was ti will be helpful to anyway.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: