Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:00:16 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MOYA Networks - Bringing Data to Africa at the Speed of Light  (Read 15349 times)
flash12i

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:05:06 PM

Glad to know great progress on the submarine cables. I'm sure a lot of people in the continent of Africa are eagerly and patiently waiting for Moya to fulfill it's goal. Let the speed of light be with you guys!
Ganerch

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:58:50 AM

when ico ends?
i want to buy some, does this have up softcap?

HI. The ICO ends January 16, 2018. There is no softcap. We will list MTK on a suitable Chrypto exchange.

Hoping that Moya will be on the exchange next year. Im looking foward ti it because I believe in this project and I know it will rise like a speed of light.
Ganerch

Activity: 180

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:37:12 AM

A question for moya did you reach your target cap? Where can I see how much coin did you sell? Hoping for answers.
Moya Networks

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:49:06 AM

A question for moya did you reach your target cap? Where can I see how much coin did you sell? Hoping for answers.

Hello. Moya does not have a Cap. We have sold approximately $550,000 of MTK. We will be listing MTK on a Chrypto exchange next year.

We are on track to start sales 3Q of 2018.
Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:10:50 PM

A question for Moya , will the promised project make any money when the people are so poor?

I believe it will still create money. The reason why thier country is poor because they don’t have the technology that rich country has. African is a good target market of Crypto.
I also think the same. With the worldwide news on crypto and hearing everywhere, hearing people getting rich from it but not having to capability to join and discover the thing i'm pretty sure its making them thirsty on the matter.'And i believe the moment they will have the capability like having sufficient internet speed will make them start to flourish.
Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:34:19 PM

A question for Moya , will the promised project make any money when the people are so poor?

I believe it will still create money. The reason why thier country is poor because they don’t have the technology that rich country has. African is a good target market of Crypto.
South africa their hub country is not a bad place as far as i know and technology in most African countries is growing fast and Kenya, for instance, has some pretty good internet too and if MOYA succeeds with its project this might be a game changer for the African continent.
jonnywang

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:08:04 AM

a very interesting project, to the extent that many who want to join. the allocation for signature very tempting.
Gracechen17

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:19:05 PM

South africa their hub country is not a bad place as far as i know and technology in most African countries is growing fast and Kenya, for instance, has some pretty good internet too and if MOYA succeeds with its project this might be a game changer for the African continent.
Yup! Nigeria is one of the most progressive country in Africa. People are having the notion that when the word Africa is mentioned, the first thing that comes into their mind is poverty. Because of some areas which are i deed untapped yet. But Africa is a big continent and there not just poor countries therein. If Moya will indeed succeed, it will make a big breakthrough in undeveloped countries there which they consider the third world countries.
flash12i

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:09:34 AM

Yup! Nigeria is one of the most progressive country in Africa. People are having the notion that when the word Africa is mentioned, the first thing that comes into their mind is poverty. Because of some areas which are i deed untapped yet. But Africa is a big continent and there not just poor countries therein. If Moya will indeed succeed, it will make a big breakthrough in undeveloped countries there which they consider the third world countries.

Indeed, we should be reminded that Africa has a very great economic potential already and that Moya will be a great platform for swift advancements. 
D1n4R

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

Honesty is the best policy

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:06:00 PM

Indeed, we should be reminded that Africa has a very great economic potential already and that Moya will be a great platform for swift advancements. 
Africa is the right destination to run this project so the moya team can see the potential that will happen if moya team do development there
Gracechen17

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:11:07 PM

The ICO site is not updated. Any news on the ICO.?
heisenberg0000

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:53:37 AM

I agree with this statement, most people have the idea that when africa is mentioned poverty is the first thing that comes to their mind. Instead of that why not focus on the business potential for each countries within africa.

barneystinson

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:56:22 AM

I have a question on what year will you finish the cabling? And when will this be used by the African people? I can’t wait for the Africans to join what we are now experiencing in crypto world.

I don't think that they can answer that, seems we need to have a successful ico first or have a bird's eye view on how much budget that Moya will have before the planning of it.

I agree. We really cannot tell for sure what will happen until we reqch the end of the ICO. Because even if there may be plans already, we cannot be sure if  it gets implemented since a project like this really needs a big sum of money to Kickstart their project. In man power for maintenance, and other needed stuff.

HI. The last part of the ACE submarine cable will arrive in South Africa this Month. All connections for Southern Africa will be completed by May 2018.

Wow. This is great news! I am pretty interested on how this project will turn out a few months or years from now.!
I am really thrilled and excited  to see how the people of Africa will react on this and how this service will be taking the huge number of people wanting to experience it.
You can check the whitepaper provided. The team and project has a very good and detailed plan. This shows how this ICO will be running in the upcoming years. And based from what I can see the ICO sale went good.

█████ █████  ██ MOBILINK-COIN ██  █████ █████
▬ FIRST DECENTRALIZED MOBILE SERVICE TELECOM COMPANY ▬ (https://mobilink.io/)
DroidR17A

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:33:52 AM

Quick note to the devs...looks like the ticker on the main site is broken, and you should probably take Leonards picture and info off the BTT posts and the site, given that Len is unfortunately no longer with us.
FostTheGreat

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:40:12 AM

Main site is broken. And twitter isn't active.

Any updates moya?

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((   BIDIUM   )))         Pre-ICO Active  |  JOIN NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |      TWITTER      |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
t3m4nc0k

Activity: 616

www.jacs.tech

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:22:20 PM

Token Sale closes in 7 days. and how much fund usd has accumulated??  Huh
just wondering how the project is progressing for now.

flash12i

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:17:25 AM

Any updates moya?

Hi Fost! Just checked on their website at https://moyanetworks.com/ , ticker is working! showing 1 day 4 hours before the current round ends. Hope this helps. #Cheers
Moya Networks

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:46:35 PM

Any updates moya?

Hi Fost! Just checked on their website at https://moyanetworks.com/ , ticker is working! showing 1 day 4 hours before the current round ends. Hope this helps. #Cheers

Hello All. The ICO ends in less than 24 hours! Get your investments in now!
Moya Networks

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:49:22 PM

Any updates moya?

Hello All. The ICO ends in less than 24 hours! Get your investments in now!
[/color][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]
flash12i

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:15:47 AM

And now that the ICO has ended, it would be nice to see on Moya's website the latest news and updates! A kind request directed towards the moderators!  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: