Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:49:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MOYA Networks - Bringing Data to Africa at the Speed of Light  (Read 15349 times)
memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:19:28 AM

You need supported infrastructure to handle this fast data which will travel with the speed of light. That is just sense of humor but I have serious question as I didn't understand the meaning what is being said here as : Fund Raise Cap: Max. 2,000 this is what BTC,ETH or something else ? I can see total aim to raise is 6000 BTC then this represents what ?
Moya Networks

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:30:24 AM

A Question I have for Moya , is that  there several smaller countries on the west coast Africa, will they have the same opportunity to be served by Moya? Note that most businesses tend to sideline the smaller countries because of the margins expected.. The countries in question are Gambia, Togo, Sao Tome, Guinea Conakry etc..

The capacity from the Africa Coast to Europe Submarine Cable (ACE), lands in 18 West African countries such as Sao Tome, Guinea Conakry , Liberia and Mauritania. While Moya will start its operations in The major African countries--South Africa ,Nigeria and Ghana, by early 2019 we will expand to the smaller West and Southern African countries such as Guinea, Swaziland, and Sao Tome.
Moya Networks

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:33:44 AM

Looking forward for this token.. hope it will lead us for our great future..

Thanks for your support! We are very excited to begin operations.
Moya Networks

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:36:44 AM

This will surely change the internet access situation on the west-coast of Africa..

I must agree with you mister. Moya network can change not just only the internet access of africa but also moya network can change the economic situation of the continent of africa as a while because when tha moya networks starts to operate the economic stability of africa will start to increase to because they will be updated and can compete globally. This will become a stepping stone and a success of moya and most especially africa. This project is awesome!

Our customers are very much looking forward forward to High speed reliable internet capacity to grow their own businesses.
Moya Networks

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:50:35 AM

You need supported infrastructure to handle this fast data which will travel with the speed of light. That is just sense of humor but I have serious question as I didn't understand the meaning what is being said here as : Fund Raise Cap: Max. 2,000 this is what BTC,ETH or something else ? I can see total aim to raise is 6000 BTC then this represents what ?

Thanks for your question. We appreciate your sense of humor Cheesy  in making the point that support infrastructure is needed to deliver data at the speed of light.

We have arrangements in place to connect the Submarine Cable's capacity to terrestrial (land) fibre for distribution to customers. We are taking a complete approach to solving the slow internet speeds experience on the continent of Africa.

The total aim is raise  2,000 BTC for the purchase of the underlying submarine capacity, Terrestrial fibre, capacity, maintenance costs and general operating expenses.
Moya Networks

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:04:36 AM

Very nice. Looking forward to this project! Congratulations! Hope this will lead us all to a great future together.

Thank You! We are working hard to fully implement the project.
XCNP

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:08:49 AM

Awesome whatever I read as comments and about project. Fast internet need is everywhere and people are willing to pay for stable and fastest data transfer ability. I can guess this project is going to raise funds as concept in itself is interesting and appealing to investors to become part of this.
Moya Networks

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:30:26 AM

Awesome whatever I read as comments and about project. Fast internet need is everywhere and people are willing to pay for stable and fastest data transfer ability. I can guess this project is going to raise funds as concept in itself is interesting and appealing to investors to become part of this.

HI. While slow and unreliable Internet is not unique to Africa, The rapidly increasing demand for Data for mobile phone usage is greatest in Africa. The extent of the problem varies from Country to Country but even the most developed African countries require cheaper, faster and more reliable access to data.

So to be a significant factor in solving Africa's lack of wide spread and reliable data availability, we must purchase and integrate Submarine capacity with terrestrial (land) capacity. Our team has the experience to deliver the products in an African context. What is required is the funding to implement the project. We are very confident based on our extensive research that the project will be profitable based on pent up demand. 
tatalin

Activity: 255

https://burst.money/

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:19:39 PM

CAN YOU TELL US HOW HOLDING MOYA TOKENS WILL BE BENEFICIAL FOR US ?

Moya Token (MTK) ownership will entitle the holder the right to receive 20% of Moya's profit on an annual basis, proportional to the number of tokens owned. We will list MTK on chrypto exchanges which will allow trading of the token.

Meaning this will serve as a "dividend" for those token holders? It sounds great. Does the 20% has hidden charges like tax or whatsoever fees that it may have?

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Moya Networks

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:35:08 PM

CAN YOU TELL US HOW HOLDING MOYA TOKENS WILL BE BENEFICIAL FOR US ?

Moya Token (MTK) ownership will entitle the holder the right to receive 20% of Moya's profit on an annual basis, proportional to the number of tokens owned. We will list MTK on chrypto exchanges which will allow trading of the token.

Meaning this will serve as a "dividend" for those token holders? It sounds great. Does the 20% has hidden charges like tax or whatsoever fees that it may have?

Hi. I wouldn't call it a "Dividend" which has a legal definition in most countries.  The 20% proportional share of the profits will be self executing on the Ethereum Blockchain and will be deposited to the given ETH wallet. No "taxes" will be withdrawn as we have no idea of the tax jurisdiction of the token holder. Their are no "hidden" charges. Thanks for your question.
Ganerch

Activity: 180

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:49:13 PM

I'm curious about this coin and Im reading some of threads here. Can anyone convince me that this project will be appealing to other investors around the world? Because they are focus on Africa. If they can sell this ICO this must really benefit the economic status and the people of Africa. 
Moya Networks

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:16:23 PM

I'm curious about this coin and Im reading some of threads here. Can anyone convince me that this project will be appealing to other investors around the world? Because they are focus on Africa. If they can sell this ICO this must really benefit the economic status and the people of Africa.  

Hi the project will be deployed in Africa but the opportunity to share in profits through Ethereum contracts is available to all worldwide.

From Kenya to Nigeria, South Africa to Algeria the rise of internet in the African economy has risen dramatically in the last few years. With over 3000 tech start-ups and almost $ 1 billion invested in the continent in this area. It is just the beginning. With the population and projected statistics by World Bank and other organizations, we can either be an onlooker or help make the transformation a reality. We are confident that the project will in fact benefit the African economy.
vaughn125

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:40:55 PM

connections nowadays is badly needed for us to keep in touch to our friends, relatives and also to our colleagues who are very far away from us, but how can we get connected to them if we are located in an area that doesnt have or very slow internet connection, just like africa? And that is one of the platforms of Moya Networks to have a fast connection to stay updated from what is happening around us. Congratulations to moya network in advance!

I agree. A table internet connection is more of a "need" now than a tool. It connects us to the world. Along with the things we have that are far more important than family or friends. And that is knowledge. If we cannot access the internet, sharing of knowledge simoly becomes impossible. Specially in the medical side. It would be horrific to think that information about diseases cannot be shared to warn the rest of the world or information to how to deal or cure these tyoes of diseases. The internet simply is our way to progress. And without it we will be stagnant. That is why i thnk this project will really achieve success.
vaughn125

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:59:59 PM

Well, one thing i realised is that africa is what famous people always use for publicity. They always go and donate to africa and annoumce it to boost their public image. Sad but true.

But on the other hand,  the real reason why i thunk this project will be really appealing to a lot of investors is because internet nowadays is not just a tool for fun anymore but rather a necessity for progress and improvement of a the world, a country, and its people. This alone is enough reason for people to pay loads of money just to get a fast and reliable internet connection. Either for educational, business, socialization or connectivity to loved ones purposes.

That is why i thunk a lot of people will really be jumping into this project.
Moya Networks

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:22:44 PM

Well, one thing i realised is that africa is what famous people always use for publicity. They always go and donate to africa and annoumce it to boost their public image. Sad but true.

But on the other hand,  the real reason why i thunk this project will be really appealing to a lot of investors is because internet nowadays is not just a tool for fun anymore but rather a necessity for progress and improvement of a the world, a country, and its people. This alone is enough reason for people to pay loads of money just to get a fast and reliable internet connection. Either for educational, business, socialization or connectivity to loved ones purposes.

Hi. We are definitely not famous Smiley but we are experienced African telecommunications professionals who have actually deployed networks in Africa. We have all struggled with slow and unreliable internet connections in our homes and businesses. Africans are prepared to pay a fair price for fast and reliable internet. We know that from personal experience over the years and this is why we are passionate about the project.  
vaughn125

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:50:53 PM

But on the other hand,  the real reason why i thunk this project will be really appealing to a lot of investors is because internet nowadays is not just a tool for fun anymore but rather a necessity for progress and improvement of a the world, a country, and its people. This alone is enough reason for people to pay loads of money just to get a fast and reliable internet connection. Either for educational, business, socialization or connectivity to loved ones purposes.

Hi. We are definitely not famous Smiley but we are experienced African telecommunications professionals who have actually deployed networks in Africa. We have all struggled with slow and unreliable internet connections in our homes and businesses. Africans are prepared to pay a fair price for fast and reliable internet. We know that from personal experience over the years and this is why we are passionate about the project.  

Nahh, i wasn't referring to this project. I was referring to celebrities, hope this clears it.

I feel you. I understand the dilemma. Because i too am experiencing the same problems here at my place. The internet is so damn slow and way too expensive for its services. Just really irritating. I am so damn desperate to pay for an even more expensive internet just to have a better services that is deserving for my payments. That is why i think this project will be a success. Because i know the feeling of having a shitty internet service provider.

I just hope a project like this happens for our country.
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:57:37 PM

just in time ! the world now ! most of the countries around the world are below average on having internet speed i hope this project will extend its power all over the world after they settle the africa for good ! this is what every country need !
i agree on this, i am from Philippines and it is not nice to have an internet speed on this rate very low cap with the average speed.
i will be looking for this but i hope there will be more project that will suit for the earth! you are very welcome here !
vaughn125

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:32:15 PM

Nahh, i wasn't referring to this project. I was referring to celebrities, hope this clears it.

I feel you. I understand the dilemma. Because i too am experiencing the same problems here at my place. The internet is so damn slow and way too expensive for its services. Just really irritating. I am so damn desperate to pay for an even more expensive internet just to have a better services that is deserving for my payments. That is why i think this project will be a success. Because i know the feeling of having a shitty internet service provider.

I just hope a project like this happens for our country.
i know your dilemma, that is happening not just in your country but most ! around the world that is oneof the biggest demand and problem as of now ! the cheaper the faster and more expensive the slower the average speed in a country ...  but most country is just capping it i hope this will resolve the issue in Africa and will follow all the country.

I hope so too, because this is just so unfair they are obviously making us pay unimaginably high prices for their shitty services on purpose. Some of them don't even have great customer care services and often ignore their customer's complaints. These people are criminials. They should be put behind bars for pushing us into a corner.
RichardBTC

Activity: 201

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:39:42 PM

Awesome stuff guys, i am from South Africa.

Why is Vinny Langham a part of you guys team?

Will you guya be listing on an exchnage? How will we be able to purchase tokens?

You will be comoeting against telkom who was majoirty of the i fastructure, what will your infasracture be? Wireleas or fiber?

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Moya Networks

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:57:51 PM

Awesome stuff guys, i am from South Africa.

Why is Vinny Langham a part of you guys team?

Will you guya be listing on an exchnage? How will we be able to purchase tokens?

You will be comoeting against telkom who was majoirty of the i fastructure, what will your infasracture be? Wireleas or fiber?

Hi. Vinny Langham ? Don't know him. Yes we will be listing on a chypto-exchange. Can't say which one or two due to their Non Disclosure Agreement. You can buy MTK here: https://token-sale.moyanetworks.com/.

We will be using mainly terrestrial fibre for backhaul infrastructure including Telkom's terrestrial fibre as part of the mix.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: